Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Para's Valentine's Day Letters 2023 Left_bar_bleue0/0Para's Valentine's Day Letters 2023 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Para's Valentine's Day Letters 2023 Empty Para's Valentine's Day Letters 2023

Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:16 pm
Para's Valentine's Day Letters 2023 Az9aEJ4

NAGOSHI KANAE

Dear Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni,

When I found out about this letter-sending tradition, I knew immediately I had to write to you. It's been a long time. I only wish things had not gone as they had and that I had not been imprisoned so that I could have been there to see the light leave your eyes. Oh, how I wish you could know I'm still here while you're a rotting corpse, never again able to enslave whomever you please. I'm going to destroy everything you ever held dear. Your legacy will go up in flames! Do you understand?? You are NOTHING! Your memory is NOTHING! Everything you ever foughgt fior WILLB E RUINED! IWILGETTHELASTLAUGH!!!!!

Warmest regards,
Kanae

Though she knew she could never send it anywhere, whether it was to the recipient's grave or elsewhere, Kanae certainly wanted to. But it was just too incriminating. If anyone found it and reported it, Kanae had no doubt the Gotei would immediately want her imprisoned again, or worse, and so she dangled the sealed letter over a candle and watched as it burned up, the fire dancing in her maniacal eyes.

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum