Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke] Empty The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke]

Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:08 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

(Currently Restrained to Spirit Class 6: 3-3)

Despite the rather involved lesson plan currently devouring his to-do list Hyosuke did not neglect the prospect of newer potential students to come by his dojo. His singular crimson eye was currently busy sweeping over the small bit of land attached to the dojo, reserved for more intense practice usually, Hyosuke wanted to make sure it was taken care of and for the moment any who approached the dojo would be directed around the back to join him by a series of signs indicating where to find the gate leading to it.

After casting his idle gaze over the small bit of land, though larger than the internals of the dojo, Hyosuke returned to calmly writing down his upcoming lesson plan on a scroll on the small table before him. If his understanding was correct he would have three students present at once and his desire to make sure they were adequately tested captivated his attention in figuring out how to make it a rather involved session. Though Hyosuke had just barely put the finishing touched upon the paper when he detected a presence joining him.

Hyosuke's head would perk up and his singular eye would flicker to the side as he stood, his lips curling into a calm, small smile as he took in a somewhat familiar sight of a woman. His head inclining softly in recognition and greeting.

"Ah, well this is a surprise. Wakaba Fuurinji, yes? How nice to see you again. Though it has been some time. Please do join me, your presence is most welcome here."

Hyosuke would gesture with the hand not currently holding the crimson umbrella above him to shield him from the sun.

"Have you come to train as well or do you, perhaps, have another reason for your visit, hmm?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Cala Paracer on Mon May 15, 2023 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke] Empty Re: The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke]

Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:54 pm

The Half-Blind leading the Blind

To say that her training had been lacking would be an understatement, thankfully as far as that was concerned she could at least get some basic refreshers since she'd returned to Soul Society. The various dojo's that dotted the land that had cropped up from various sources gave her plenty to choose from that's for sure, however a few specific ones stood out more than the rest. While she'd never personally trained directly at any of these particular dojo's, she did know who they belonged too and why they had been erected in the first place, to train Shinigami, the fact they were in the Rukongai just gave her a bigger reason to go to one of them rather than trying to attend one within the Seireitei itself.

Truthfully speaking she'd never had any extended direct interactions with the founding clan of these Dojo's, though that was to be expected given her... caste within general society as a whole. That wasn't to say she held any ill will towards the clan or the dojo's, far from it in reality. She understood there were, quite simply, those of society that had a much more important role. Even so, it surprised her not at all when, as she entered, she was both directed to the back and greeted by one of those heading the clan that paid for these dojo's to be made in the first place.

For her part, Fuurinji had the standard Shinigami garb from her time within the Gotei 13 as to better blend in and attract the least amount of attention as possible. The biggest difference between her look back then and now, was the thick black cloth that now rested over her eyes, whereas before she usually had naught more than a simple white cloth over them. The main difference? The black cloth made it harder to see what was underneath it. For those within the Gotei, especially the higher ranked officers, it was no secret what hid beneath that cloth, severe optical damage that result from a kido spell gone horribly wrong. The lacerations of which had been so extensive as to ensure Fuu would be unlikely to ever be able to see again. However her Zanpakuto's were thankfully equipped with abilities that aided her in this regard and gave her some form of limited 'vision'... if one could even call it that.

But regardless as she was greeted Fuurinji gave a deep bow of respect to Hyosuke "Greetings Hyosuke Taicho." She said softly before nodding to his question "In a manner of speaking, yes. I've only recently returned to Soul Society and figured it might be a good idea to come and get some more training while I'm here. I figure the Gotei United would be unlikely to reinstate me without at least some kind of lengthy questioning given my absence over the last hundred or so years, and truth be told I'd rather not join such an organization as theirs, hence my absence."

Fuu wasn't really that worried about revealing her intentions and feelings towards the Gotei United, it wasn't like her feelings would be that surprised given her absence. "Though I must admit, seeing you here I was hoping to ask you a few questions if you wouldn't mind, I've heard some... concerning things about the Gotei United as of late and it makes me concerned for the future of Soul Society as a whole if they're true."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke] Empty Re: The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke]

Tue May 16, 2023 5:23 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke would finalize his attention with the lesson plan before turning to more fully address the other Shinigami, his expression neutral but respectful, a polite nod of the head answering her bow. Fuurinji's initial statements made sense to Hyosuke, given their current location, as well as her follow-up statement about the Gotei wanting to question her about her sudden return, but her final statement elicited a small hum from Hyosuke, a tilt of the head, as his singular eye weighed down on her with a studious expression. Hyosuke would hold this for only a breath's span of time before nodding, for what reason remained to be seen, but he would turn and gently begin to gather up the necessary ingredients to begin making them a pot of tea.

Setting the tea beside the small, low table Hyosuke would sit on one end before motioning to the other side of the table, a polite smile on his lips as he straightened his posture and set out cups for them. A low, almost pensive hum leaving him as he laid Benicho Kogo across his lap and gave a slow nod.

"Of course, you are welcome here so long as you wish to train, and obvious other extenuating circumstances."

A soft sigh would leave Hyosuke as his small smile faded and he gave a solemn nod.

"But to preemptively address your worries I am afraid the greatest of them is true..... they have, in fact, removed coffee from the captain's quarters."

Hyosuke let this rather dryly-spoken joke hang in the air for a moment before he chuckled softly and, the teapot whistling it's boiling preparedness, he would lift the pot and pour himself a cup before tilting it inquisitively toward Fuurinji.

"My ill-timed humor aside Wakaba-san, you are free to ask your questions while I ask mine: Tea? It's Jasmine."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Half-Blind leading the Blind [Fuu/Hyosuke] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 6:22 pm

It was nice to know that she was welcome here, at least somewhere within Soul Society was still a welcoming place. She too sat down at the table and gave a soft giggle at his joke "Truly the greatest tragedy.." She said in response with a smile, taking the pot once it was offered and pouring it into her cup as well "Certainly, thank you." She said to the offered tea with a slight nod of her head.

"Jokes aside though, my concern is of the current roster of the Gotei United. From what I hear few, if any, of the original 13 Court Guard Captain's remain,. and even fewer remain apart of the actual goings on of the Gotei United. Perhaps I'm a relic of ages past, but to me this does not sit well within my stomach. I know times change and they are likely more powerful than when I was apart of it, however they take a reserved, almost passive, approach to the catastrophe that befell Africa. From what I understand, they adamantly refuse to explore it at all or even try to consider what might be in there. The Gotei I remember would've at least sent a recon squad in to get a lay of what might be in there."

Fuurinji took a sip of the tea before shaking her head "Although if that was all... I would not worry for the future of Soul Society itself. Rather it is the other information I have gained since my arrival that makes me so fearful..." She gave a lengthy pause, staring down into the cup of tea for awhile. Her face, while mostly neutral, still had that tinge of worry and doubt "I desired to speak with Komamura Taicho, but was told he went missing after the Winter War, just up and vanished like he never existed." Her hand tightened around the cup, "I wanted to speak to him about what my next course of action should be. I feel lost without him, and now... Kurosaki Ichigo. I've been informed he attacked the City of Light, killed innocent civilians... that multiple organizations, including the Gotei, are after him."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Fri May 19, 2023 6:59 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke was pleased to see someone truly partake in drinking tea with him. It seemed like none of the potential students, or other visitors, who had visited him seemed as relaxed about the simple gesture as Fuurinji. Hyosuke took a gentle sip of tea and, smiling at the younger Shinigami, listened politely at first. However, he was starkly reminded that the decorum and dancing of words that the nobility took part in was not the casual manner of other Shinigami as Fuurinji delved straight into rather distressing, personally enticing, matters.

Hyosuke took the moment Fuurinji sipped her tea to drop the polite smile, his expression changing to something more focused and curious, idly alighting his singular eye where the younger Shinigami had none, as if it felt impolite and immodest to look anywhere else. It was not until the mention of the disappearance of one Komomura Sajin that Hyosuke's expression changed in any notable manner. A slight furrowing of the brow, a dip of the corner of his mouth, an expression of both displeasure and familiarity, and Hyosuke would take another slow drink of tea as his expression sobered from polite to serious.

Only once Fuurinji seemed done speaking did Hyosuke gently swirl the cradled cup of tea in his hand, mulling over his words, and how to address the younger Shinigami in a way both accurate and responsible. It did not take him long to begin his reply.

"You are.... correct, Fuurinji-san, the world has become quite the odd place in recent decades. Captains gone or, in my case, retired to other responsibilities. Kurosaki Ichigo, now more of an unknown and.... oddity than ever. The Gotei without Yamamoto Genryusai, with Captain-Commanders since who were nothing shy of a travesty. "

Hyosuke's voice lowered to something cold with that last sentence, tinged beneath that frosty disapproval with notable sadness, but he simply took another sip of tea and, upon lowering his cup, his expression was neutral once again and he let out a warm sigh. His eyebrow lifting softly in an earnest expression as he nodded to Fuurinji.

"But, though I am NOT your ex-captain Wakaba-san, I offer the advice freely to pursue improving yourself."

Hyosuke would look up a bit, above Fuurinji, squinting his single eye softly as he nodded more to himself than Fuurinji.

"If my inclinations are correct, it may be yet another time when your skills might be needed, in a state they have never been before."

Hyosuke would then drop his gaze down to Fuurinji again, smiling politely, and would incline his head softly.

"IF..... you don't mind an old man's advice."

Hyosuke would chuckle softly and set down his tea cup, politely placing his hands in his lap as he drew in a slow, relaxed breathe.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2023 9:18 am

So it was as she feared, it wasn't just that the Gotei had become a shell of its former self... Even the Captain-Commanders after Sotaicho Yamamoto too had became shells of what he had been. Perhaps this was why Ichigo had changed so drastically in the last hundred years, because the Gotei had failed to maintain its ability to do anything correctly.

Fuurinji sipped her tea slowly, her mind focused on both Hyosuke as well as the rather awful thoughts that now plagued her mind of late. However, Hyosuke's words caught her attention yet again when he spoke of her skills being needed once more, but what's more he implied her current abilities to not be what he was referring too. This caused her to tilt her head slightly in confusion, before nodding to him. "That is why I came here, after all, for training and guidance." Whatever could he be referring too she wondered, for her part she was never anything special within the Gotei outside of the Dual Zanpakuto's and the blindness she suffered.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue May 23, 2023 6:19 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke would watch Fuurinji evenly until the very moment his cup was devoid of tea, his hand not hold the teacup gently cradling it's underside, and he would politely set the teacup down as Fuurinji made the obvious statement she had arrived for guidance AND training. Giving her a small smile Hyosuke would nod in acquiescence and the moment Fuurinji was finished with her own drink he would rise in a single, fluid motion and snap Benichi Kogo shut as if to punctuate the motion. He would calmly circle the small table and, motioning with his now-free hand, Hyosuke would begin to walk to the back of the dojo with a simple instruction.

"Come."

His command given Hyosuke would stride with purpose to the backyard sparring ground of the dojo and, approaching the small pond found there he would draw an "X" upon the ground on the opposite side from the pond and motion to it.

"Begin here."

Now fully approaching the pond, gazing down into it's water for a moment, Hyosuke would drop Benicho Kogo from his shoulder to grasp the umbrella by the handle and smile softly at Fuurinji.

"I will honor your request, Wakaba Fuurinji, and not take it lightly. Let me know when you are prepared and we can begin a sparring match in earnest."

With a subtle, but sharp, swiftness Hyosuke's gentle smile turn into a stern gaze as he simply stated.

"I will be showing you little leniency if you are found wanting."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 8:40 am

There was a few moments of silence between the two as each finished their respective cup of tea, before Hyosuke stood and broke the silence by having her follow him. Setting her cup down and nodding, Fuurinji stood and followed Hyosuke out to the courtyard. When he drew the X on the ground and motioned for her to start there, she tilted her head slightly but none-the-less did as instructed. Hyosuke then took his place a few feet away at the edge of the pond, and accepted her request for further training before giving her a suitable warning of what was to come.

Fuurinji gave a stern nod before grasping both of her Zanpakuto hilts, swiftly drawing each as she raised the left one above her head with the right moving towards the ground. Both blades faced towards Hyosuke before she swiftly carved each of them in their respective directions, the two blades swapping positions as she spoke "Whirl and Howl, Muraki Kamikaze" As she spoke the wind whipped up around her into a miniature tornado, producing a soft WHOOSHing noise before a three pointed talons pierced through and carved the tornado away. From within the whirling winds now stood Fuurinji with her Shikai release, two metal gauntlets that each had a triple talon formation on the edge that resembled a birds talon as if they were reaching out to grasp their prey.

Each talon was curved and gleamed in the sunlight, Each of the claws is adorned with intricate engravings that depict swirling winds and storm clouds, reflecting the two spirits housed within. "If I am found wanting, then it simply means I am not strong enough." As she said that, the bracelet that once adorned her wrist came falling to the ground, and as soon as it touched the ground Fuurinji slammed both of her gauntlets together. As she did a green-tinted eruption of wind came from the resulting shockwave, surrounding both of the combatants. Kaze Rogoku, a technique devised to trick and deceive even the most skilled of fighters, making fighting harder for most that were unaware of this technique and how it worked. However it was not one that Fuurinji used for offensive purposes, rather for defensive purposes to enable her to make swift counter attacks that left little time for a response from the other.

Techniques in use:

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Mon May 29, 2023 3:57 pm

WEAVER OF BLOOD

Enter Hyosuke's Post

Hyosuke watched Fuurinji prepare herself with all the flair he expected of a young Shinigami, the release of her limiter and exertion of her energy out into the wind around her earned an appraising hum from Hyosuke. Benicho Kogo being shifted to one hand as he inhaled slowly, singular eye studying her motions and choice of weapon once it was released. A pair of gauntlets, finely detailed and proudly displaying the tempestuous nature of her soul, seemed prepared to do battle with him.

Hyosuke considered for a moment, his expression dipping into a subtle frown, as Fuurinji's ability began to distort and waver the air around him. To sweep by and captivate his senses, prevent him from Focusing on the task at hand, and a sharp smile answered this as Hyosuke chuckled.

"I see, very clever Wakaba-san, though I feel it is only fair I answer your display in kind...."

Twirling Benicho Kogo about his palm Hyosuke's grip would solidify as he held his free hand out, palm facing his Wagasa, before he calmly lanced his palm with the umbrella's sharpened tip. Spilling his blood onto the weapon as well as into a small few drops onto the ground, a calm muttering signaling his own release.

"Begin a reign of crimson, Benicho Kogo.~"

All at once the blood contained in the fibers of the Wagasa would flood to the ground in a crimson splash as the Wagasa handle peeled apart to reveal a curved, wicked blade. A baleful crimson eye in the center of it's cross-guard would gleam bright and as Hyosuke smiled at Fuurinji his Bloodsong would begin to radiate out across the yard. Letting him sense every vein, every artery, in Fuurinji's body such that he decided to humor her a bit. Playing into her ability to disorient him when he address her next he shifted his form, as if he were watching her move, now staring a bit to the side of where she was truly located as he spoke.

"I will allow you to make the first move, of course."

Hyosuke's own spiritual energy had skyrocketed oppressively upon his release. A torrent of expertly honed energy billowing out from the ex-captain as the pond behind him began to darken and froth oddly.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 29, 2023 11:13 pm

Kaze Rogoku Duration: 4 Posts Remain

Fuurinji stood silent as the storm as Hyosuke returned, in kind, his own Shikai release, Benicho Kogo. In earnest she was hesitant on utilizing her own Shikai without a limiter, but now was no time for such doubts... Now was time for the storm to rage free. Fuurinji took in a deep breathe, her head leaning back slowly as her head lifted skywards before... She moved, utilizing every ounce of her speed and holding naught back as she did.

She'd first appear to come at Hyosuke from the front, yet in truth she was to his right. Her right hand raised backwards, the gauntlet in its entirety coated in a black Reiatsu. As soon as she was within three feet she thrust the arm forward, aiming to connect with and dig the sharp talons into, the bones of the shoulder. The question remained now, which direction was it that Hyosuke needed to move to block?

Techniques in use:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum