Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Get Down To Business

Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:45 pm

Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:105

Hono watched as Elyss got ready for their… fight? None the less Hono had already went for that punch. Which was caught by Elyss. She listened to the advice, honestly not bad advice. Hono nodded returning to her original position. She took another deep breath before going for another flash step. This time, she went for the right side, trying to punch Elyss in the side.

Regardless of what happened would playfully chuckled. “Say~ when do I get to see what your Zanpakuto can do? You’ve never shown me! Am I not special?” She put her hand on her head and threw it back dramatically.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:21 pm
Let's Get Down To Business  - Page 2 BgRTW7d

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss took the hit to her side, seemingly unfazed as she stared at Hono, more concerned about the question asked than anything else. Her gaze hardened, nothing came from her mouth for a bit before she lost all her prior atmosphere for something a bit lazy. Her arms folded, and her gaze lingered off into the distance as a response formed in her head.

"I don't think you'd learn much from me releasing," Elyss muttered before she moved her arm, her finger coming to Hono's head, flicking it. "Focus on improving rather than putting on a show."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:04 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:135

The pink haired woman was a little surprised Elyss let the punch go through, she was expect some kind of counter strike or a dodge, but her punch didn't do any damage at all so it made sense that the red-head didn't do anything. Hono pulled her punch away and sighed looking up at Elyss.

"Man, you're really no fun~" Hono chuckled as her head was flicked. "I'm just curious what I can do is all!" Hono would think of how to word her question, so Elyss would notice a somewhat long pause before Hono's next words. "How did you get to where you are?" This was not only a training question but additionally a quest to know her better. "I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I mean do YOU think I'm getting stronger?"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:48 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"You are stronger, but the kind of strength you want isn't something you merely train to achieve," Elyss stated, her expression turning stern.

"Life or death. Do you understand either of them? Becoming strong means putting your life on the line, accepting that death could come for you at any point in your life. If you value your life, then don't walk this path unless you understand why you're putting it on the line. Understand also that death will always be behind you, waiting to cut you down if you lose focus for even a second."

Elyss held out a hand, staring at her fingers, seeing her past in her palm like an old footage reel. Though, as she tightened her grip, she squashed any troubling thought in her head and sighed. Her next words gave Hono a bit of insight on what she endured just to get where she is.

"You'll be broken, thrown to the side like soggy trash. You'll bleed, break, and cry every day and night until the day you no longer feel anything. Then you'll have to find yourself and relearn why you gained all this power to began with, and that's only the tip of the iceberg."

She left it at that, wondering what Hono's response would be. If anything, she can at least give the woman a taste. Maybe it'll be too hot or too cold. Maybe, for Hono, this is just right. That's up to her to decide, and even then, not everyone will make it to the end even after making up their mind.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:22 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:304

Hono would make sure to take extra note of what she was told. She trusted Elyss, her words really did mean a lot and Hono was going to take them to heart. She returned the stare with her own, Elyss mentioned Hono needed to put her life on the line. Elyss was really hitting Hono hard, she would form a response, letting Elyss finish before she retaliated.

"I damn well sure, I'd gladly put my life on the line to protect my family, that's the reason I joined the Gotei in the first place! Mizu... Farah... I'm their role model, and I'm gonna damn well make sure no hollow or any threat lays a hand on them!" She balled up her fist. "I would never throw my life away, but I swear I would fight like hell" That seemed to explain why Hono was a bit like a cockroach, you squash her and she gets back up, only to be squashed again. Though the thought of Hono not being able to do the one thing she joined to do caused her to tear up. She stepped closer to the red-headed woman. "And I sure as hell will take that beating, for them!" Her hands shaking thinking about the worst. "I don't want to think about the worst! I wanna know not matter what I'll be able to kill anything that's a threat!"

Hono would quickly wipe away the tears from her eyes. Stepping back from Elyss. "Maybe you should pretend your some kind threat? Maybe cause I like yah I'm not going all out?" She suggested, Hono stepped out and drew her Zanpakuto pointing it at the red-head. "Why don't you see how angry I can get." It was a suggestion, maybe making Hono mad was the way to get her to hit harder.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 07, 2023 6:05 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"The thought of losing a love one and what you do with that feeling is what'll decide everything. It's not something you can simulate."

However, Elyss can understand Hono's frustrations. When wanting to get stronger, the obstacles in your way do come off as something insurmountable. Most people fail to realize their growth because the same tedious training regime only gives results after a certain amount of time had passed. That desire makes knowing how far you are from your goals painful.

"But, I guess I can beat your ass enough to where you can at least hold your own in a fight."

Hono wanted to get put in a real fight? Well, Elyss isn't exactly for domestic violence but a request is a request. Hono probably wouldn't be ready for the redhead to suddenly be on her right after though, Elyss' hand already outstretched to punch the woman in the gut hard and sending her sprawling backwards with that single move alone.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 6:10 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:271

"I'm not saying I would lose you or anything, but my little brother and sister. They're not strong, so I need to make sure I can protect them! I won't let anything harm em~ Though you're stronger than me, I'll still protect you okay~?" She playfully winked.

Hono would smirk as Elyss wanted a real fight, she could show Elyss her new power! Something she finally obtained. Before Hono could react she was punched back, falling on her back. She would stagger to get up, before laughing again. "There's your punch..." She shook her head. "You wanna see something? I wanted you to be the first to see..." Hono took a deep breath and regained her composure. "I promise I've been getting stronger! And I'm gonna show you everything I've got!!!"

Hono would grip her Zanpkauto pointing it at Elyss before dragging it against the floor as she walked towards Elyss. The blade making rather loud scrapping sounds against the floor. "Break through, Kazagumowari!" The blade of her sword began to crack and break apart, before the only thing left was a small rusted cleaver. Her Shikai! She had finally managed to awaken to it! She would rush forward and go for a slash on Elyss' left arm. While the blade was smaller, her power would be a whole lot stronger, as well as the general increase you get with your Shikai. If the attack managed to slice into Elyss, the captain would feel small fragments of the blade under her skin. Hono had a look on her face, it seemed excited? She really was going to give Elyss her all.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 3:18 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

A new power? Shikai?

With a "tch", Elyss expression didn't change, her gaze stoic and unwavering. She honestly wondered what a broken cleaver could do, but knowing the tendencies of a Shinigami's weapon, she's not daft enough to think it a hindrance to wield. Unfortunately for Hono, having a shorter range isn't always for the best, especially against someone who excels at hand to hand.

Fortunately, Elyss was curious enough to not tighten her risen forearm, letting the jagged meat cleaver dig into her skin, chipping her arm. The blade did get stuck though, Elyss' muscles proving difficult to entirely cut through, blood sluggishly leaking down Hono's Zanpakuto, onto the woman's guard.

"And what does this do?" Elyss asked, pondering if Hono would share early.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 7:49 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:178

Hono would smirk, as she managed to slice through Elyss' arm, unaware she allowed the weapon to strike her, there was no guard on her weapon, so Elyss' blood ran down to her hand. After cutting through Hono would leap backwards and point the weapon at the woman. "I made you bleed~" Hono would lick the blood from her hand, seemingly getting excited about their battle.

"Oh please, you think I'm that dumb I'd just tell you~? You'll find out soon enough!" Hono was quick to go in for another attack, this time she aimed for the same arm she previously cut, hoping that it would be harder for Elyss to block with her damaged hand. Should the attack land, Elyss would once again feel more shards of the blade inside of her skin.

"Doesn't this get you excited~? Me making you bleed~ Oh I love fighting~" She seemed to be really into the fight, but that was just how Hono was, she got really excited when there was blood. Weird but hey, she wanted to fight harder.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 11:20 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Licking blood is unsanitary. Hono doesn't know where it's been. Though, that's probably a small detail compared to the actual licking part. Elyss wasn't sure what she should be feeling about that, but she can't entirely fault Hono for being a little fight crazy. Her own life was something of a violent catastrophe after all.

"Don't get cocky and forget yourself," Elyss spat as Hono decided to try her luck again. Abandoning reason because your excited is what'll trip you up in battle, so Elyss'll let Hono know that the hard way. That's how she learned.

Bringing up her arm, it looked like she'd attempt to block Hono in the same fashion, but at the last second before that cleaver dug into her arm Elyss rolled her shoulder. Rolling her arm along the edge of Hono's strike, she snaked her way close into the other's space, turning herself to the side as her shoulder dug into the middle of Hono's chest. Pressure applied, she stepped in and forced the wind out of Hono with a shoulder strike.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum