Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich)

Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:34 pm
(‘The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

"Yes. Let me pluck a Quincy up from their post and demand they schedule me an audience with their leader. Either way, we would still find ourselves in a similar situation."

For as much as anyone knows, Tier works alone. Scheduling a meeting would have still brought her to the City of Lights in similar fashion. She is not fancy to the information that many of her cohorts have decided to take up residence within the Quincy stronghold, nor would she find herself agreeing with the idea of being so close to beings who eradicate their kind on the daily. Maybe she still distrusts Shinigami and Quincy because of past relations, but as the blonde from earlier stated, respect is a two way street. Telling her to bow down to their ways of life simply because they find Hueco Mundo barbaric is a simple slap to her face. It is but Tier agreeing that their ways are out fashioned in a way that leaves her mood moderate.

"I come for one thing, and I will not leave without it," She then states, beginning as vague as always. "Access to your public libraries."

She rose then, turning her attention to the Grandmaster, her sharp gaze hiding any reasoning for her desires.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich)

Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:42 pm
The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 MKPVPsr
CYRUS | VANDENREICH GRANDMASTER

"I would imagine it is in your capability to file a request and make an appointment the same as it is in the capability of anyone."

Yes, Cyrus certainly knew that the ways of Hueco Mundo were not the same as the ways on Earth. But Tier was not on Hueco Mundo, and expecting others to capitulate to her own manner of doing things was not something he could condone. Still, he wasn't here to start any argument, and he was almost puzzled by her request. Not that his expression showed much of that, though.

"They are public, so you certainly may. I would only wish to be informed of future arrivals to use them, if you intend to make this a regular occurrence."

There wasn't any harm in something such as that. Still, he supposed it would have inevitably come to him eventually, such a powerful Arrancar arriving to make a request like that. It was probably for the best that he'd come here.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:07 am
(‘The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 UGCeMSJ

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

"If it it regular, it would be rather inconveniencing to demand your blessing for reading books," Tier muttered, seemingly displeased with the requirements put upon her. However, she has no other option if she wishes to achieve her goals. She would be left with simply destroying this city again, but that would only cause the Gotei to pry into her business, and she would rather not have to deal with them right now.

"However, I did not come to see you, nor do I care to sit and chat with any other member of your Vandenreich. I expect to be left alone to my business, and I will leave your kind alone to its business."

Honestly, Tier has no idea what this whole process entails, but she cares not for it. Even if she did, she still would have arrived here just the same, asking what she is even meant to do, but with an understanding of some sort brewing, she wishes to continue on. She has grown impatient, knowing that the longer she is away, the easier it is for unrest to unsettle her works in Hueco Mundo.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:57 am
The Sea's No Ally (Tier/Vandenreich) - Page 2 MKPVPsr
CYRUS | VANDENREICH GRANDMASTER

"Less inconvenient, I imagine, than needing to wait for a lockdown to end after a powerful Arrancar suddenly arrives in the city."

Cyrus was firm on that one, his voice confident and sharp. Yes, he was quite aware that she could simply break in if she so wanted, but he wasn't going to capitulate to anyone. The Vandenreich was certainly not the strongest, but they were not nearly so weak, either.

"Naturally. There is no reason to bother one in study."

It wasn't really his business what she was looking into in the city's public collections. Anything there was hardly a threat.

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum