Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura | +4th members given permission]

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:53 pm
Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 DDXzSEx

MACHIHARA MOE | The Bubblegum Oni

"As much as I would love to stand here and debate training techniques with you guys, it ain't a competition." Moe's pink gaze landed upon Shura again, still trying to look like a figure of authority even in the face of her superior officers. "You're here now, ain't ya, so just enjoy the party and we can work off that extra energy with a double session tomorrow. That seems pretty fair to me!"

It was hardly odd to see the pair bickering, sparring between members of the division was hardly an uncommon occurrence, but if Tento had gone to all this trouble then she would make sure that nothing got in the way. Besides, the initial bluster had already subsided now. The mood settled down into something more like a familial spat than an actual argument and she was a little more familiar with that.

"As Officer Zefa said, you're here now so just hang. I'm Moe, by the way, Machihara Moe if you wanna get real formal about it. Pleasure to meet ya."

Something to Prove | END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura | +4th members given permission]

Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:11 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

Couldn't find her?! Why... Why... Why she oughtta.... Okay that was probably fair, she had been off doing something of a soul search and training lately away from the barracks. While frustration was visible, it quickly disappeared as she came to that conclusion. But then he dared to challenge her training regime?! ""HEY! I'll have you know your training regime isn't anywhere NEAR the strictness that mine is! She snapped with a grumpy look to her face as she wagged her finger in Tento's general direction.

Buuuuuut.... after a huff and a puff from the big bad wolf, another option presented itself. A double session? One eyebrow was raised at such a suggestion, and a coy half-grin came across her face "Double you say?" She said, her eyes shifting towards the small Shinigami like a predator eyeing its prey "Maybe there's more to this newbie than I thought..." She said with a sly grin as she slung one arm around Moe's shoulders "Shura, Kurata Shura, What's yer name kid?"

She asked with very piqued curiosity now, and thankfully she didn't need to wait long for an answer to that question. Machihara Moe eh? "I likes ya kid, even Tento over here hasn't ever offered a double session, and if anyone in this division would want something like that it'd definitely be him if ya catch my drift." She said that with a big ol' smirk on her face, side-eyeing Tento as if expecting him to know what she was referring too. "Keep up that kind of commitment to the single best squad in the entire Gotei United and you'll be a 4th seat in no time at all Moe."

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:18 am
Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Small, mighty, and sassy. Yeaaaah, Moe was going to get along just fine in the 4th division. With her nice personality willing to be sociable in her own comfort zone. Her showing in the fight night match, and the tenacity in which she used to fight in the group spar against Captain Kanae. Why, she was already doing good in his eyes. Heck she had a bit of tact in her if she was able to get Shura to cool off! He could only give an approving nod in response.

It was sad though. He did enjoy getting Shyra riled up a little bit… She was calming down but when she changed his work ethic and he returned so with a non serious comparison he knew she would be up for noise. Why, it was so nice he almost broke the act and let out a friendly laugh at her grumpy look and wag of her finger.

"Its not like you ever asked me for one Shura", Tento said in a calm matter of fact voice at Shura's comment. A quick one. It was not like he was against such a thing. But it had never came up and this sly change was a note of normality once again. He did give a side look at her though.

Just what did she mean by that eh!?!? The side look caught by the two and that knowing smirk of hers. Tento was pretty sure of what she was getting at. "Geez, let the new lady get a bit stated first before those types of jokes about me", Tento said in a soft grumble before stretching. Such a thing was true but really. Easing a woman first was his mindset. She was gonna hear about it and him eventually anyway though so.

With that the party continued back with renewed energy. A few people actually getting pumped by Shura's appearance. The rare party animal making her appearance seemed as they whispered. Food was getting handed out again, drinks, and groups for games. But for now a few people were still preoccupied hanging around Moe, Shura, and Tento. The man walked up closer to have a better conversation with the two. "Alright, what now. We didn't get ya answer before the dynamic entry Moe".

Light in the Dark | End Post

Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Tentos10
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:32 pm
Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 DDXzSEx

MACHIHARA MOE | The Bubblegum Oni

A pink blush flashed across Moe's cheeks as the thought of becoming a high-ranking officer was so casually posited. That was a great present in itself, so Shura didn't need to worry about that. Of course, she knew she would get there eventually but at least it was encouraging to know that she was on the right track. She followed Shura's side-eye to Tento and chuckled with amusement, the actual meaning of her look having gone ways over the little optimist's head.

"I'm sure Officer Zefa can be quite the workhorse when the motivation strikes him. The Fourth is lucky to have both of ya, just like you're lucky to have me!"

Puffing out her chest again, though trying to make it clear that this time she was just playing up her arrogance a little, Moe cocked her head to one side and considered exactly what they were going to do. Tento had brought the games and the snacks, so it would be rude to let that go to waste, but she didn't really go to that many parties. What was the expected thing for the host to suggest?

"Umm. Well, let's eat and drink first! Wouldn't want to let that all go to waste!"

Something to Prove | END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:22 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

Honestly it was almost like Tento didn't pay attention to what Shura had said about being offered a double training session, how very Tento-like of him she thought. Alas she'd have to teach him that lesson later, such a lesson was ill-suited to the now rather stable climate of the room. But to Moe's statement she did respond "More lucky to have me than whiz kid over here" She said with a snicker, referring of course to Tento with that comment.

Afterwards she did press her hand to the top of Moe's head and rub it quite vigorously, the intent more to mess up the girls hair than anything even if only a bit. But then the offer was made for food and drink as to not let it spoil, for which Shura was all for given her rest had been interrupted already. "Wasting food and drink? Here in the fourth? Not a chance~" She said with a grin, before reaching over to wrap one arm around Tento's shoulders "And don't worry about it too much ya runt, I'm sure you'll get there some day." As to what her meaning was? Well... she'd leave that to their imagination.

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:07 pm
Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

A lot of things were possible within time. That went even more so for the 4th division in his eyes. With the refinement of skill and development of one's physicality. Anyone could become a seated officer or a high ranking one. All it took was preparing for that opportunity and creating it. Orrrrr….letting it come to you. The encouraging words from Shura was quite true and got a small smile from Tento. As well as that short pink blush. So cute!

Controlled in his relaxation, the ebony gentleman's gaze would meet the side eyed looks of Shura and Moe. The chuckle of amusement clear from the sound of it. Just ah...what? Was she agreeing with Shura on that type of stuff? He not the type of man to turn down a good mutual stress release but...actually how fine was Shura and Moe actually? He always considered both of them beautiful ladies that took care of themselves body and mind. Hmmmmm....

"What's up?", Tento asked towards the two ladies at their side looks after giving that quick second of thought. His deep voice light hearted as always as he gave the exposition that he too, had Shura's meaning go way over his head. Although, he did give a soft look at them, one specifically to Shura as if to say. Really woman those types of jokes already? He then nodded his head. "Never run from the grind I say. Unfortunately I am always motivated so I can go overboard, hehehe", he continued in his friendly tone.

"Aye, its lucky to have everyone. Hard workers and smart minds. If I took a book out of someone's notes that I respect, well, I could go around saying how our division is the best. We do have the fire princess and mighty Moe after all", Tento said before giving a cheeky friendly grin to Shura. His words playful but holding a true level of respect to both woman's skill and potential. All the more happy to give a comment back in response to the whizz kid comment. Awwwwwww...Shura could be sweet!

Wait....was that sarcasm?

With Moe doing her signature act of puffing her chest out once again. The party continued to flow as she raised the motion of what to do next. FOOD. And it was completely sure that he was hungry. So he was more than happy to get that going. With a clap he rubbed his hands together . "Do noooot, have to ask me twice. Now where is--ACK". Tento said as he was pulled by Shura. So chummy and close she was after being such a fiery mood earlier. Huh....guess she loved parties! His head close by something soft and firm as he was pulled down. He did a quick look up to Shura before looking back at Moe. "....you see any rootbeer?".

Light in the Dark | End Post

Better late than never [ Tento | Moe | Shura  |  +4th members given permission] - Page 2 Tentos10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum