Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra]

Tue May 16, 2023 1:30 pm
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_illust_39609390_20220409_224136

Ehefra SNORTED softly at the question. "If I wanted you surveiled, I wouldn't need you to wear it. It' keeps track of spiritual energy. Don't worry, it doesn't record audio or video input. It'll sense what you're doing and the things around you, but if you wanna turn it off, just touch that little smooth spot in the center. Light goes off, the bracelet goes quiet. I told you, this is an optional thing. Sorry but if you want a makeshift wire tap you can go ask the todgestalen." She noted with a tired little shrug of her shoulders. She could have made a joke or something, but ehh, she was a little bummed about how quickly she'd accepted so she wasn't even really in the mood. Sides. Having Candice all up on her kinda did preclude her the need to go spying on some hot blonde.

"So, got any other questions or concerns? And not just about our little arrangement." She ventured as she sat back down in her swivel chair and idly folded her legs as she regarded Liltotto with lazy intrigue. After all, they'd kinda skipped the negociations, may as well give Liltotto to ask whatever might be on her chest that wasn't currently trying to break out of that hoodie t-shirt like a xenomorph.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra]

Tue May 16, 2023 1:51 pm
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 LbJD30g

Liltotto Lamperd

Well, that was satisfactory enough of an explanation for her to simply place the band on, ensuring it was fastened well to her wrist, "Alrighty then. Fits okay."

If there really was anything sneaky, she'd find out eventually after all. In the mean time, she was doing something to help Ehefra and help herself, her only interest being in that it paid off. If there was no ill effect, it didn't seem to be a bad idea to keep it on, especially while sleeping... Sleeping has been weird for her lately.

"Two, actually." She'd look Ehefra's way again, "First off, are you disappointed I didn't put up more of a fight in agreeing to this? Second," Her expression grew a bit more unreadable than normal, as if instinctively shielding her emotions on the topic, "..If I wasn't human, would that complicate your research in any way?"

END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 5:59 pm
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_illust_39609390_20220409_224136

Ehefra smirked a bit at that. " Of course it fits alright. I know your sizes. I hardly need a scanner to gauge a circumference." She noted simply enough, waving dismissively at the very thought that anything she specifically made for someone wouldn't be a perfect fit. She'd been fabricating for more than a year now, she had that shit down pat.

All the same, the questions certainly put an amused look on Ehefra's face. "Disappointed is a strong word. I was just surprised. And perhaps a little concerned that you're so willing to just go along with this sort of thing. Makes me wonder what other kinda stuff you've been agreeing to. Hard to believe I come off as very trustworthy." She noted, before folding her legs and raising a brow slightly at Liltotto. A bruif look as if to say 'Really?' she allowed the girl a fw seconds to consider the answer herself before she gave a little wave.

"I'm the Administrator of the Steingruft. I've already more or less come under the presumption that you're not human, hon. You've already admitted to eating hollows. And you happened to age about fifteen years in the span of seventy two hours not that long ago. Which you seemed abundantly unconcerned about. I think my bets that you aren't human are fairly secure." She noted with a little self-confident smirk.

"Which I'm thoroughly excited to study. So don't worry about me suddenly getting all emergency meeting. Whatever you are, I find you very interesting. Both as a subject, and as a colleague." She stated simply enough.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 7:28 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Finally, Ehefra said something that got a squinting glare out of her, "I definitely hope you just mean my wrist in this case," It was a maintained expression broken only with the roll of her eyes with the girl's following statement, "Says the one who was in such bad shape that I had to call it out. Besides, I trust the Grandmaster enough to only have people working in the Vandenreich's best interest in a position of your caliber, and that's my only concern at the end of the day. I can smell deceit anyway, not like you'd get past lying to me." As much as that final claim in itself was a lie, the way she stated it gave the impression she wasn't. She nailed down the scents of various extremes, but she couldn't ever teach herself to consistently pick out a liar by scent alone.

Slowly, she'd blink with the remark of her unconcern, "Oh no, it definitely is something that bothered me. I just compartmentalize weird shit I don't understand quickly for my own sanity. If I had less extreme weird things happening in my day to day, I probably would've lost my shit. Sometimes it's better to not think too hard until there's reason to," Her gaze seemed just a bit more tired from even a momentary mulling of what's happened, "I'm more shocked that nobody else thought it was weird. At least, not openly. It earned me a lot of social points, not that I even like that," Ultimately, it wasn't something that dragged her down, rifling through her bag to pull out a snack to eat - the hunger pangs were kicking in, after all.

"..Well, I sure can say what I am. Dunno how you'd take it but I guess there's no point in hiding it if research is your goal," She really, really didn't want to acknowledge this truth again, but it was useless not to bring it up, "I've got good reason to think that i'm a piece of the Soul King. Whatever that means. I definitely haven't been able to make jack sense of that shit, and there isn't much info on this side of reality."

END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 17, 2023 7:28 pm

Ehefra simply chuckled at the reaction she managed to get out of Liltotto, but didn't linger on the subject. She wasn't really all that interested in spying on Liltotto's life as it were in any case. What would that really get her? No, she just cared about the data. She expected the incredulity from the woman. However it was what came next that garnered her attention.

For just a moment, her brows raised up and she seemed....incredulous. But after a moment of consideration, Ehefra's expression perked and she allowed a slow and steady grin to spread across her face. EXCITED as she slowly got up from her seat. "I fuckin knew it, I KNEW IT! AHAH! The soul king! I KNEW there was something interesting about your scans! But how did you come to this conclusion? Or rather, why the soul king specifically? The ..King of Soul Society or something?" She ventured with a tilt of her head. Certainly it was something of a lofty figure of all things.

But more importantly, why was a piece of them down here on earth?And even more, why weren't Soul Reapers trying to collect on that? How very ....suspicious. She imagined there was no reason for Liltotto to lie to her. She knew a lot of people who liked to garner tall tales, but what would Liltotto have to gain from such a lie? The Quincy paused and slowly approached the woman, circling her a few times as she focused her Reikaku for a moment, as if to sus things out herself. Hm.

There was really no reason to presume Liltotto was correct. Or rather, its possible se was a ...something. But given that she had literally no other data. It warranted.... consideration. And after a moment, Ehefra stopped in front of Liltotto and looked her in the eyes. "Thank you for sharing this with me.I don't imagine that this is something you tell everyone. I'll be sure to keep this to myself for the time being, until you give me instructions to treat it otherwise. Though, if you don't mind me asking. What has led you to this conclusion? From what I understand, you were a part of the old Guard. The Vandenreich under Yhwacht. Weren't you? How is it that a piece of the soul king came to be part of the force that wound up defying soul society?" She ventured. HEr voice lacking and incredulity or doubt. She was simply curious.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 17, 2023 8:41 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

There were plenty of reactions she would've expected from the other woman; confusion, disbelief, incredulity... Excitement wasn't even on the top five, much less roaring excitement with how loud and bombarding the administrator got, Liltotto looking a little rigid with the sudden questioning, "Well I.." Thankfully she was interrupted so she could have enough time to figure out how to explain that she realized this from something that doesn't even technically exist anymore.

Her expression fouled a bit with the mention of that old organizing of Quincy, "The Lichtreich," she'd gently correct, "And it wasn't like I knew, or had a choice. I was a part of it since I was a baby, not much unlike any other kid born at that time under that reign from Quincy families. Like, I was treated like a total weirdo, but they treated my mom like a weirdo too. I didn't even know I was... Whatever a piece of the soul king is supposed to mean, until another "piece" who lived here told me that. But uh, he's gone, like gone, like dead-and-you-probably-can't-remember-him level gone."

She remembered the pained look of Alastair as he had pressured himself to somehow successfully recall, or at least recall for a moment, that man whom had sacrifice his existence so the realms would stabilize. Part of her wished he didn't do that, at least for a better opportunity to learn about what the hell she was, but for the most part having someone with that much power and be that unpredictable gone was relieving.

END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 9:18 pm
I hear you got Interesting Guts [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

Ehefra nodded slowly at that and gave a dismissive wave. Hm. Unclear, and that sounded a little suspect. Despite the girl being an 'eye witness' of the time. That was no indication of the truth of her opinions and perceptions. The data would rule out in the end. If this was indeed what was going on, she would find out. If it was something else? She'd find that out as well. Either way, she would come to understand whatever it was that Liltotto was, and a soft smirk crossed her lips at the notion.

"That's all in the past. At least for the time being. We can find this all out together. IF you ARE part of the soul king. We'll find out what that means." She noted and gave a little sheepish chuckle as she took a moment to .... look at Liltotto. Not at a comrade, not as a coworker. But as someone who took a moment to .... imagine what it was like to be her.

"That said.... it sounds like that really sucked. I'm kinda surprised that you came back to the vandenreich after all that. But I'm glad that you did. Just so ya know, I'm not gonna start treatin ya like a weirdo or nothin. And ahem, SETTING aside... te deals and stuff. Since we've gotten our uh, work deal out of the way. I'm actually kinda hungry, I've been in this fucking lab for like....eleven hours, and I'm in need of some meats and carbs. Wanna join me?" She ventured with bright smile.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 11:29 am

Liltotto Lamperd

She had a bit of a deflated look with the wave of that hand, but recovered quickly; it wasn't like she expected Ehefra to believe every word from her, a good chunk of what was happening or what she was most definitely sounded suspect or falsified, but at the very least she wasn't laughing at her or shooing her off, there was at least some interest in figuring out what was going on and that was far more than she expected from someone she previously had an argument with. To that, she'd nod.

Though to her stating that she wouldn't start treating her like a weirdo, that was to be seen. It was easier to say that than commit to the idea, not that she'd blame her for treating her any differently - that was something she was accustomed to, if anything she was used to far worse treatment than she's ever gotten since reintegrating into society and working under the Vandenreich.

"Yeah sure. I'll foot the bill; i'm probably going to be eating more than you anyway," She'd shrug, "I could go for a salad or something."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum