Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Empty The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra]

Mon May 15, 2023 7:18 pm
The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] HEADER_0229-005

Working with the Todgestalen had certainly been an interesting experience. Naturally, she had made note of the ...accommodations. What had at one time been an air of steady caution and uncertainty, ahd slowly turned into ....slightly less caution and uncertainty. Despite the open arms with which the Grandmaster had welcomed her into the city, there were those that still considered her with incredulity and caution.

The participation in the Arena had certainly seemed to help in some ways. Seeing her in such an environment made her more digestible. Less mysterious and scary. But it could only do so much. But all the same, her stay in the city of lights had become just a bit more comfortable. And her exploration of the heart had continued. Television. Events. Neighbors. Admirers whom had seen her fight in the arena. A number of human interactions had slowly been cultivated.

And yet there was one presence that was a bit more consistent than the others. The grandmaster. And it was time for one of their regular meetings. And so the arrancar made her way to the Silbern, dressed formally. She'd gotten into the babit of wearing more formal wear to these little meetings. A white button up and a fitted black vest, along with. a knee-length pencil skirt. Professional. She'd even gone so far as to tie her hair up into a bun.

Humans, after all, were very visual creatures.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Empty Re: The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra]

Thu May 18, 2023 2:31 pm
The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] SsrMsvg
CYRUS | VANDENREICH GRANDMASTER

By now, it was commonplace for Ulquiorra to be allowed into Cyrus' office. It took quite less time than was typical for most guests, and the woman was ushered in with little difficulty. After all, few could feasibly try and actually replicate the woman's appearance, so there was no worry of whether or not this was the genuine article.

"A pleasure, Ms. Cifer. Do forgive me if this meeting is a bit late in the day compared to our usual, but I have found myself busier than normal lately with the people of the Vandenreich. I would hardly think to turn them away when they ask for my presence or aid, of course."

Cyrus had certainly grown more alive in the past months. Perhaps it was simply a matter of having been in his own head for too long, or maybe it was a response to everything the Vandenreich had gone through. Regardless, there was a profound confidence to him that had certainly not been quite there when he and Ulquiorra had first met.

"How have things been going for you?"

END POST | MESSE NOCE YOR TES MEA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Empty Re: The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra]

Thu May 18, 2023 7:55 pm

Speaking of Visual.

The arrancar took only a passing note of the attire of Mazda. For such a humble man, he certainly didn't dress the part. His need to explain himself for why she had been pushed to a later time slot. "I have an open schedule." She stated simply, making no more attempt to insist that he need not apologize in such a manner. After all, it seemed part of his character, and so she felt that such an insistence might be a fruitless one. He certainly seemed to be more.....consolidated. That shaky, uncertainty was notably absent. And of course, Ulquiorra ...seemed herself. That same, sterile demeanor about her. Those unmoving eyes seeming to take all of him in at once.

"I continued to acclimate to the City." She stated simply enough. After all, there had been basically no signs of Ichigo or other arrancar attacks. Perhaps they had become a bit more idle ever since the incident in Vastime. Or perhaps Kurosaki was......distracted. Certainly that may be the case since his kidnapping of the Princessa. And so, despite the purpos for which Ulquiorra was here. The real difference between their visits ultimately boiled down to the mundane. And she could not help if Cyrus simply enjoyed such a thing.

Was he intent on 'getting to know her'? Undoubtedly. The question really came down to what his ultimate motive was behind such actions. "And what of yourself? You seem animate."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Hand that Feeds You [Cyrus, Ulquiorra] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 7:08 pm

"Have you? Good, I am glad to hear it."

Cyrus had finished most of his actual work for the day at this point, and so he was willing to relax at least a touch during this conversation, focus only on his conversation partner rather than anything else that might be on his mind. Well, besides the actual matters of importance, of course.

"I am well, certainly. Of course, the matter in Vastime has kept us busy of late, and likely will continue to for the forseeable future. On that matter, I must ask what you intend to do moving forward. Not that I would press you to assist us beyond the matters which immediately concern us both."

Would he like her help? Certainly. But without it actually tying to the matter of Ichigo Kurosaki, he would not ask for it.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2023 9:29 am

The subject of the situation in Africa certainly was a topic she anticipated. That said.
"The thought had certainly occurred to me to assist in the situation. However, I understand that perception of Arrancar has been somewhat tenuous." She stated calmly enough, closing her eyes for a moment as she considered. "As I am neither a member of the Vandenreich, nor the Gotei, I feel that imposing myself upon the situation would be ill-fitting. Between the incident in africa, The Holy Roman Empire, and of course, the City. I feel that tensions are particularly high. And given some of the dispositions I have witnessed in the regular Arena matches, there is a possibility that my presence as an outsider might cause an issue." She noted calmly. Certainly the fights had been...enlightening as to the personalities behind both organizations.

The soft clack of her footsteps sounded as a buffer in the lull of her words as she made her way over toward the other side of the room, pausing to look out one of the many windows, overlooking the rest of the Silbern. "Did you have ties to Vastime?" A personal question. She had taken note that both Alex and Nel had seemed affected by the incident, and she had respectfully given the both of them some space as of late. But she remained curious. even all the way across the sea, the incident effected those who had never even set foot in the place. An interesting aspect to be sure. But a curiosity that was complicated to try and investigate with strangers.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2023 8:39 am

"Yes, I certainly understand that. Matters are tense with regard to Arrancar, and I imagine on some level always will be. Still, I seek to lessen that tension with time, regardless of how difficult it may prove."

After all, what else could Cyrus aspire to if not that? It was his duty to bring stability to Earth, and by extension, to those who called it their home. The origins of those people were far from his concern, and that would always be the case. His thoughts on that matter came to something of an abrupt pause, however, as Ulquiorra posited her question. The Grandmaster seemed to grow a bit more serious, a severity to his demeanor as he steepled his fingers in thought. His eyes moved toward the windows that lined his office, and after a few moments, he spoke in a relatively soft tone.

"I did, and did not. Their king was an enemy, but one I understood. Ultimately, the nation's aims were opposed to the Vandenreich's. In a sense, what has happened there is in our interest."

But it was clear, from how he said it, that there was no joy for him in that thought. He did not consider such a grand loss of life to be much a victory at all.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 8:42 pm

Ulquiorra's calm stare out the window remained unwavering in the light of Cyrus's ....inspired comments. Such was certainly .... a sentiment. And indeed, such efforts may indeed bear the limited fruit so caged by the doubts and fears of humans. But all the same, she held a certain .... respect for the notion.

And Yet.

"And how do you intend to achieve this?" She ventured with a glance toward Cyrus, over her shoulder. Though it didn't ring in her voice, there was certainly a calm curiosity settled within her eyes as she looked to the grandmaster. Certainly, it was something to express such a desire, to flirt with a notion. But what steps were to be taken to that end?

All the more, as the subject of Vastime and it's King's fate came center stage, Ulquiorra turned and made her way over to the desk at the center of the room. A pause as she regarded the centerpiece of the room, resting her hand along it's edge before glancing back up to meet Cyrus' gaze. "'Ours. But not yours?" She ventured with calm curiosity, slowly walking around the desk to stop a short distance from the man. There was no more far-off stare. Those greens were firmly affixed tot he grandmaster's own, staring him down as she seemed to scry as to his intentions. There was no hostility in her eyes, but simply an intense focus, even despite the lac posture and calm expression, those eyes still managed to seem deathly alert and focused.

" Had it been within your power to prevent what had happened. Would you have done so? Even knowing that it would deprive the Vandenreich of such a victory?" An easy question, but still, there was intent behind it. "If you had had the power to have Vastime collapse, but without the loss of civilian life, would you have set such a fate in motion? " She posited as well, watching the man ever so closely as he gave his answers.

A pause, to turn to the side, and alleviate that intense stare on the grandmaster as she reminded herself to be more...polite. Likeable? Less intense. "If you would forgive a rather crude framing of a question. How many holes.... in earth or on soul society, would it take for the Vandenreich to achieve the goals that you have laid out for it? Let us say, that you could, at your command, open as many massive hollow holes as you liked, wherever they may need appear, in this realm, and in any other realm. How many would you need before the Vandenreich had a clear path to it's ideals?" She ventured calmly. It was, of course, an insane question. Such a thing was, a bit insipid to believe that, literally, opening up hollow holes in the realms would solve any issues. But the question, or so she hoped would be conveyed, was more metaphorical. One hole, had in onefell swoop, eliminated an obstacle before the Vandenreich. Ulquiorra's question was simple.

How many 'disappeared' factions did the Vandenreich stand to gain from?
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 7:36 am

"The Vandenreich is simply an organization. Its aims are by nature impersonal, a collective of all its members. I may act as leader, and decide what course to take, but that does not mean it operates as a vehicle for my own desires."

Closing his eyes, Cyrus thought about the question posed to him by Ulquiorra. Not because it was one that required he take any real time to think of the answer, though. He knew all too well what the answer was in but a few moments.

"I would have certainly prevented it were it in my power. If I had the capability to snap my fingers and remove Vastime's teeth, and yet keep its people alive... That is too abstract a question to meaningfully answer, I think. Perhaps it would be what we require, but perhaps it would be like trampling upon a corpse."

He didn't particularly mind the intensity of Ulquiorra's initial stare, really. It wasn't any worse than the weight of the Soul King's voice in his mind for those prior years, and even if he was now free of such a thing, it was the sort of thing one did not simply shake.

"I have never considered such a question for even a moment. It would, in that hypothetical, be a trivial matter to simply remove opposition to our position. But our position is to bring peace, to foster a safer world. Creation of it in such a manner would be antithetical to that purpose. I may as well open one of those very holes below the City of Lights itself, were I to ever accept such a path."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 8:21 am

How....... human.
Perhaps it was simply the contrast. But there was certainly a major difference between the 'leader' that stood before her. And the ne she had knelt before in the past. And certainly it did make her wonder a great many things. If Aizen had not been so forceful, if he had allowed himself these concessions and feelings. Would he have been the same man? Garnered the same followers? Or perhaps, had such thoughts lie deep behind a facade? Or perhaps there had been something else altogether hiding behind those eyes in the past. It was easy to presume there had been nothing, but one could never truly tell.

But certainly, the surface had never stirred with such a troubled exterior. And certainly, only recently had the faintest vestiges of what any might call emotions ever shown on the Arrancar. Even now, with all of the ....exploration she had indulged in, that visage held almost nothing in the way of traces or glimpses into what was actually occurring behind those eyes.

"A path of empathy and such sentiment is one that is full of suffering and hardship. And likely, death. I've certainly seen what it can drive others to do. I'm sure that such simple notions of peace and satisfaction exist within Kurosaki as well, perhaps even now, in their own, twisted forms. But I imagine perhaps, you might have something to say to that. " She noted, closing her eyes for a moment as she seemed to consider.

"Your fixation on seeking my employment has no doubt made you hesitant to ask favors of me. In the event that you need assistance with this incident in Vastime, you should ignore such reservations. But, since I imagine you won't. Instead I will simply offer my assistance. Should you need my assistance in Africa, or elsewhere with other matters, you should feel free to request it. Though I offer you no promises as to my answer depending on the nature of the request." She stated simply.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:51 pm

"I have heard much with regard to Kurosaki's younger years. I imagine I would have preferred his company then to now, and I would like to think that I might have tried to change the path he walked, in some small capacity. But that is worthless conjecture, of course, and certainly overestimating my own abilities. Even so, such optimism is important."

Cyrus appreciated how simple Ulquiorra was when it came to these matters, her straightforward demeanor a welcome difference from any he dealt with in the City of Lights. But what could he ask of her? Nothing he felt was particularly aligned with her abilities, and he certainly wouldn't wish to be overly familiar. Her worldview was simply one he rather appreciated.

"Thank you. I will bear that in mind, then, and avoid trampling upon that generosity. Please bear in mind, however, that while I would indeed like to see you in the Vandenreich, that is not why I avoid asking favors of you. That, rather, is simply because it would be discourteous to do so, when we are still far from familiar."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum