Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lioness Toughening Up Left_bar_bleue0/0Lioness Toughening Up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lioness Toughening Up Empty Lioness Toughening Up

Fri May 19, 2023 8:55 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Amaranta Valeria
» Character Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23376-spirit-class-4-hazard-d-amaranta-valeria

» Upgrade Details: Durability Boost: Adept > Advanced

» Supporting Material:

Since the time I've made her up until now, I think it can be argued that Amaranta has thrown herself to a vast array of battles and combat scenarios that have tested her something pretty fierce. She has consistently shown the ability to take a hit, and if anything, I think it embodies what she's all about in a sincerely genuine way, and in retrospect, I probably would have gave her the stat to begin with at launch. Whether strong or medium opponents, she has consistently been at the center of various battles and taken a varying degree of hits from a multitude of opponent. Those above her spirit class, on her spirit class, and those who even if below her, possessed skills that could defeat her in theory. In other words, lady can take a hit and keep walking.

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]
[8]
[9]

I. Hazard Rating Information

» Power:N/A

» Influence:N/A

» Resources:N/A

» In-Character Summary:N/A

I. Additional Information

Cat lady wants a durability boof.

END OF UPGRADE
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lioness Toughening Up Left_bar_bleue0/0Lioness Toughening Up Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lioness Toughening Up Empty Re: Lioness Toughening Up

Mon May 22, 2023 8:20 pm
[adm]Approved. Cat lady got tuffer.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum