Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:06 pm
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations WkgXogw
APPLICATION OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of March, April, and May.

This particular OTS category is for the Application of the Season. Nominate the character app that you think was a stellar example of how to put forward a character submission on PH. Whether that be for its themes, its abilities, its history, or everything put together, this should be a shining example of how to submit a character.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 2
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue419100/9999992023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations

Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:14 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23902-spirit-class-6-hazard-d-nero-arant

The surname makes it rather obvious why this one struck a chord with me, no?

This is a character that I am deeply invested in, partly due to his connection to my own character, Johann. Another bow Quincy, as well as a dichotic thematic of the Sun and fire compared to Johann's ice theme, yet also retaining some similarities with him. While I haven't had the chance to expand and enlighten some of the unspoken history between them in a thread, this is something I plan to reconcile soon.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations

Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:58 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24026-spirit-class-3-hazard-a-arc-metatron-the-zealot

Beyond the abilities of the arc character that I think are simply amazing in their biblical references and on wite ability. I general like the thought of such an average day joe who was isolated becoming corrupted by the influence of energy. Out of the arc characters so far its the one I look forward to see in action and dialogue.

2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Tentos10
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:54 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23760-spirit-class-5-hazard-c-bambietta-basterbine

Look, I like Bambi as a character, and her application does well to communicate both where she began and where she is right now, developing Kido and starting to reclaim her life for her own.

Plus she figured out her shikai, Rangiku is proud.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:46 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23961-spirit-class-6-hazard-d-orion Since this was well within the timeframe of applications made these past three months, I am beyond satisfied to nominate Orion for application of the season. Between the Legion-related lore, the style of the application in general, and the unique and engaging abilities, on top of the twists and turns and even the naming conventions, I feel this app really fucks in a well-constructed way. I look forward to interacting with the character further.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:12 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24066-spirit-class-6-hazard-d-sabre-talif
I wasn't sure what Mercy would end up doing with her when she becomes an Arrancar, but the finished product made me decide to nominate Sabre Talif! I'm a little biased because I already liked Sabertooth Striker, but her new application is even more fun! I especially enjoyed reading through her Zanpakuto and Resurrección, particularly her ability to compress herself to fit through narrow gaps with the side effect of increasing her durability a lot temporarily. Very unique!
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:47 am
Fuck there's a lot of you. I'll add one more to the mix up.

Lord Sawachika, is the one I'll peg for this application of the season. Promise you it isn't all bias on the part that I play this NPC's second daughter who jerks this man's rep off at every opportunity. He's got a good sound history and a nice twist on the love story, his got a pretty neat zanpakuto idea going on top of that with his shift of raw offence into needing to take hits to deal them back. I think this is a good example of a setting NPC which is attached to different things in the setting and expands on it without being so detached that is lost in obscurity, or too attached to things where it can begin to hinder other people.

2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2023 Q2 Application of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum