Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:06 pm
2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations WkgXogw
EMOTIONAL THREAD OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of March, April, and May.

This particular OTS category is for the Emotional Thread of the Season. Nominate the thread that, in your opinion, really conveyed or evoked some especially strong emotions, one that went above and beyond and really dug into who the characters involved are.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 2
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations

Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:03 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24017-it-hides-inside-you-yuuto-urahara

Okay I think this can be counted as emotional? Yuuto's struggle with his newly acquired inner hollow along with Urahara's support was definitely a great read. Gold star lads.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations

Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:14 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24065-just-a-dull-beast-kita-amaranta

I am what you might call "biased" toward this thread, but I don't think that especially takes away from it narratively. It has a very interesting look at Kita actually using her brain in some small capacity for once, and it's interesting seeing what I'd call two different sides of a fairly straightforward animal mentality between Kita and Amaranta.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q2 Emotional Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:24 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24085-just-another-sunny-day-yuuto?highlight=yuuto

Conveying a lot of emotion in only a few posts is a unique achievement, but I see it in this thread. It's simple but effective and packs a punch in a unique little way given the gravity of the situation.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum