Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet]

Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:42 am
#0700FF

Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Vi_PostingHeader10
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

Violet was relieved that Yumiko understood her fear. Seeing Yumiko smile, Violet was able to calm down and return it. “I do, actually,” Violet said and followed Yumiko to the open training area. “He’s my best friend, but busy a lot, but anytime I need him, he is there.” Violet looked around the training room as lights turned on, weapons were revealed, and dummies were introduced. She was stunned.

"Uh... wow. Color me impressed," Violet said as she made her way to the weapons. There were swords, chains, and of course bows, but she didn't see a scythe. That's okay. She grabbed a long staff that seemed just a bit shorter than the scythe she could make. "This will work..." she muttered and looked to a dummy. Taking a deep breath, Violet gave it a quick whack. It was clear that while her technique was not horrid, Violet's strength and speed needed a lot of work. "Thanks, Yumiko!"

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Empty Re: Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet]

Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:46 am
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

The young Quincy was glad that Violet was relaxing a bit, especially after understanding that she wasn't in any real danger here. However, Yumiko couldn't help but wonder who this friend of hers was... clearly someone powerful enough to rely on. Whoever it was, Yumiko wasn't able to tell at the time Violet insisted on a selfie. However, Yumiko simply couldn't kill her curiosity as she watched Violet take a staff, appearing as if she wasn't wholly satisfied with the weapons. Much like Yumiko, it seemed like her weapon wasn't one the Vandenreich had a "practice" version of.

"Who's this friend you're speaking of, by the way? Is he a Quincy too, or just someone you know?"

Yumiko hoped Violet would be willing to answer, and such an understanding may help clear up things. After Yumiko got her answer, or if Violet withheld it, Yumiko moved off towards a room within the training area, one that she seemed well acquainted with. After a few minutes in which Violet got relative complete privacy to practice without interruption, Yumiko eventually emerged in attire one would think was more fit to working out; especially with how rigorous it could be! Violet may place it odd that Yumiko still had her prosthetics on, as they didn't look like prosthetics, but it likely wasn't anything that overly caught attention.

"Glad to help, Violet. I understand how difficult it can be to find a proper place to practice. Tell me if you need anything or maybe want my help with your training; like a spar or if you want me to watch your form."

Yumiko gave Violet a warm smile before the Quincy went over to the rack of bows. She selected two, one what some would consider a "traditional" bow, and another was a Japanese longbow; or Yumi. After collecting arrows, Yumiko positioned herself at the adjacent training dummy where she could practice safely and without risking the arrow hitting Violet. With that, Yumiko began to practice with the bows she had collected. She only did a small amount of practice with the first bow, showing off a bit of Archery that may be more familiar to Violet. Afterwards, however, Yumiko practiced with the Japanese longbow. Either way, Yumiko showed her skill in speed of release, and the accuracy of her shots, most of which landed in the training dummy in technical 'kill' areas of the abdomen; but a few were in the head for style points. For now, Yumiko was content to practice like this, polishing her archery while she allowed Violet to train... But if Violet wished for a sparring partner, or a bit of help with her form, she need only ask.

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:08 pm
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Vi_PostingHeader10
Enter: Violet Gardner | The Rebellious Runaway

"Yeah… He is…” Violet said, distracted as she examined the staff. Realizing she was ignoring Yumiko, Violet broke her own trance and faced the girl. “He’s a Quincy, yes, and he is kind of… well… my best friend, I guess?” In truth, Solomon was her only friend. She had been focused on so many other things, that she didn’t have time to really get to know anyone. She was mostly okay with that though.

During the time Violet was alone, she swung the staff around, trying to get used to its weight. She dropped it over and over again, freaking out when she lost control. When she picked it up, she looked around, hoping no one saw her failures. When Yumiko returned, Violet gave a thumbs up at the outfit. “Oh, no. I am not ready for a spar…” Especially with a stranger she knew nothing about…

Violet watched Yumiko curiously, but any time Yumiko looked toward her, Violet would pretend she was doing something else. Once Yumiko looked away, Violet looked back and watched silently. Seeing how often Yumiko hit her target, she walked over. “I could never be that good… My father tried getting me into archery, but I think I hit the target twice? Maybe three times? And that’s over a year of practice.” What Violet left out was how nervous her father made her. She shook while holding the bow because she thought he would hit her again.

End Post
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:12 pm
Location, Location, Location... [Yumiko/Violet] - Page 2 M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yumiko practiced with her bow for a few moments longer, being in a bit of a trance of her own. When Violet walked over and picked up a bow, Yumiko looked at her and gave her the smallest of smiles. She couldn't help but wonder who her friend was, maybe they both knew him? However, Yumiko instead carefully lowered her Yumi so she could watch the woman. Yumiko tilted her head in confusion as she watched the woman when she spoke, and especially as she held the bow.

It was... confusing to Yumiko. She spoke of how she could never be that good, and then she spoke of her father... Speaking about her father caused a bit of that confusion to carefully seep away. Yumiko knew enough about Quincy history to know that some parents, some teachers of the Quincy arts, weren't... merciful. Yumiko watched her for a few moments longer before a small smile broke upon her lips; hopefully a gently reassuring one.

"Well... We're the only two people here. There's no harm in giving it a try again. Remember to breathe, relax, and that it's just you and me in here."

Yumiko moved a bit so she could keep an eye on Violet's form, but otherwise she stayed out of the woman's way and tried to allow her to relax. Yumiko had no idea about her past, she could likely take guesses about it... But it wasn't her place to guess or gainsay a person's life or experiences in life. For now, however, she watched and waited... waited to see just what Violet could do with that bow when unburdened by unreasonable expectations.

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum