Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and The Beast Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty and The Beast Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beauty and The Beast Empty Beauty and The Beast

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:36 am
Giygas lifted his head from his pillow, opening his eyes and looking around at the room he was in. He turn his body, rising from his bed, getting onto his feet and puting on his shirt. He felt well today, better then usual. He adjusted his gas mask which he kept on even as he slept incase he may kill a rat or bugs with his toxin, being as gentle as he was, he didn't even want to harm bugs. He stepped out of his home after being fully dressed and walked outside towards the forest where he felt the most at peace.

Giygas stepped his way into the forest, looking around for animals. His favorite pass time was talking or spending time with animals because their instincts always told them that Giygas was no threat, unlike the humans around him who think of him as a threat just because of his looks. He sat against a tree, fairly far away from town, in order to keep his distance from the citizens and rest. He looked over to see a bird and her babies in a nest cuddling with each other, and it brought a tear to his eye because he knew he could never have that, his mother and father being dead, and having no living relatives.

Giygas rested his hand against his eye and dried the tear as he lowered his hand again and leaned back against the tree. His green eyes looking out to the blue sky, calming his mind as he heard his mother singing in his mind. It was the only thing that truly calmed him at the worst of times. Loud breathing could be heard from Giygas, of course, it was just the echo of his normal breathing inside the gas mask.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beauty and The Beast Left_bar_bleue0/0Beauty and The Beast Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beauty and The Beast Empty Re: Beauty and The Beast

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 am
Rena sighed as she stretched her body and walked along the forest floor. She had grown a little over the years and was standing at 5'6'' now. She was still the same weight regardless though mainly because her metabolism kept her from gaining much weight.

"It's..so..borinnnggg.." She muttered disdainfully as she walked further into the forest. She continued to feel around for any presence that could give her something to do with her newly aquired free time.

"Ever since I left gotei 13.. Life has been so boring.. Selkie vanished..the entire world seemed to have flipped upside down..It's like everything changed in only a few years." She thought to herself as she stopped and felt a nearby powerful human energy.

"Seems like someone is actually around here.. Unlike the empty Diamond Cross." She shook her head with annoyance at that fact. Her new organization was basically barren within its own division..though the entire organization as a whole was quite large. She was thinking of soon becoming the leader of her division as the spot was filled.

She walked over to where she felt the presence and noticed a man with a gas mask on.. instinctively she covered her face with the sleeve of her robes..but a second later realized there wasn't any poison gas anywhere nearby. So she put her arm down.

"Allo." She said in a harmless girly voice and her extremely low reiatsu imput seemed to reflect that as her Reiatsu Suppression Ribbon kept her reiatsu at a constantly low level. Luckily..if this man proved hostile..her sheer physical strength would probably be more than enough to handle him.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Beauty and The Beast Empty Re

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 am
Giygas looked over to see a bunny next to him, and put his hand out and onto it's head, it was white in colour and so harmless looking. He petted the bunny and then moved his hand away, letting it hop off into the forest trees. He then turned his head to look at the girl who was behind a tree. He looked over curiously when suddenly he heard a soft "Allo" from her, and he smiled inside his gas mask. The voice seemed really unthreatening and it set Giygas at ease because he's normally scared of humans, of course, she didn't feel the same as a human.

Giygas put his knee up, planting his foot on the ground as he propelled himself upwards to stand and looked at the woman who said hello to him, he spoke but it came out as weird murmurs, "herroll" It came out as so his hand reached over to the left side of his gas mask, turning a dile on the side clockwise till it clicked. Giygas then spoke once more, "Ah.. sorry about that... it wasn't toned right..." He finally spoke properly, his gas mask needing to be toned in order for his voice to come out as though it wasn't under a gas mask. The breathing was still the same however, sounding like a heavy breathing when it was just an echo'd normal breath.

Giygas walked towards her, "I am no threat.. I hope you know that.. even if I do look a little.. freaky.." He said with sad eyes as he approached her, maybe just maybe she wouldn't be frightened by him, and things wouldn't get ugly like they usually do with people, "Who.. are you.. my name is Giygas Giegue..." He said, introducing himself to her, his arms dangling from his shoulders.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:35 am
"I'm Rena Lisola.. Nice to meetcha!" she said in a cheery tone that defied how curious she was about his gas mask..and thus leading to her wondering of what powers he may have had.. or if it was just for fashion..or..what.

"So aum.. whats with the mask? Are you poisonous? is the air poisonous to you? Do you breath poison like Mayuri-sama's Zanpaktou did that once time?!? oh oh oh.. and whats with the dangling arms thing? are you hurt? should I go get some help for you?" She continued to ramble on like a child as if she was so used to people like Giygas that his very existance didn't bother her one bit.

She rambled and rambled on about his past..what he was like..the normal things that people generally don't ask people they just met because of a social boundary called the bubble. which oddly enough as Rena had found out in the centuries of her life did not actually have to do with a bubble at all but merely the imaginative amount of space around a person that could be compared TO a bubble that didn't actually exist. This space is what people generally didn't talk about, However she kept asking him questions anyways as she was so bored and he was making her so curious that she didn't care.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am
Giygas listened to her introducing herself, Rena Lisola, even her name sounded harmless and sweet. Giygas then listened to her rambling about his gas mask and his arms, he looked down and saw that his arms were just dangling there, "Oh no.. erm.. sorry.. I just get nervous talking to people.. and don't worry about the mask... as long as it's on my face, there will be no problems don't worry." He said as he stopped his dangling arms. She seemed innocent enough that he wasn't afraid of her anymore and he became calm, his mother's song still playing in his head, calming his spirit as he talked to this girl.

Giygas nodded as she kept speaking, finally someone who seemed to be comfortable around him, was this finally the day he meets a friend? meets a companion? or more? He was rather excited but didn't want to get too ahead of himself, there were assassins before that tried to befriend him only to try and kill him later, so he wasn't getting his hopes up too high. He smiled underneath his mask, "You seem to be very careing.. even to a guy like me..." He said, not knowing what it felt like to have someone care for him, besides his mother which he only knew threw a song he heard back when he was born and his mother was alive for 5 minutes, singing a song to him.

Giygas's past was real depressing, he never once had a single friend, never knew his father, and his mother died after 5 minutes of meeting with him. People didn't want to get close to him due to his toxin, and things that have happend in the past came back to haunt him in assassinations and heart break, regardless of how well his gas mask works now. He felt like a freak, a monster, and the only thing that calmed him was the sound of his mothers voice, which he barely remembered anymore.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
"You seem to be very careing.. even to a guy like me..." As he said this Rena couldn't help but giggle. "You don't scare me or give me any reason to hate you.. I've yet to have any reason to be afraid. I've seen people scarier than you look. Though I wouldn't mind being your friend." She said with a smile as she sat down with her Zanpaktou laid across her lap as she sat criss cross style.

"Besides.. according to your story..it must suck to have EVERYONE be afraid of you. So even if I was afraid I'd still be your friend. Your human and i'm not..but that doesn't mean we can't get along." Rena added as she leaned back and looked up at the tree's and the sky, "I don't have any friends around anymore.. I keep in touch with a couple of my old friends..but..for the most part all of my friends are gone."

She sighed as she remembered that most of her friends were gone..not only that but her own lover had vanished into thin air. She doubted this man would know the name..but she had to ask anyways. She hoped beyond reason he did know the answer..however..she knew that as a human the chances he had seen the man she was looking for was very low.

"Do you happen to know anyone named Selkie Nejaku..?"
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:22 pm
Giygas smiled underneath his mask as she spoke of friendship with him. As she sat down he crouched down onto the ground and let his feet hang out, resting his arms back to support his upper body to sit. He looked up at her and listened to what she had to say. He understood her feelings kinda, however, he wasn't fully understanding of it because he never once had friends until now. This girl was the one and only friend he had now, "I would be glad to have a friend like you.." He said with happy eyes on his face, which don't appear often due to the depression he faces daily. He looked down at the ground with fairly sad eyes but then perked back up at the knowledge that he had finally made a friend.

Giygas turned to her, "I don't fully understand the pain of losing a friend, mostly because I never had any... but I will try my best to be your friend forever." He said with a confident tone. He moved his hands inside on his lap, leaning over a bit, "Having no one to go to is the hardest part of being alone... I've had to suffer with it my entire life... to have someone I can talk to without the fear of being attacked is a great feeling... something I'm not used to, so forgive me if I speak with a weird tone..." He said, putting his hand to the back of his neck.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum