Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The first chapter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The first chapter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The first chapter. - Page 3 Empty Re: The first chapter.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:12 pm
The girl continued to eat happily, even humming a random song. =3

Near the end of the meal there was a silent roar from the distance. Coming from the town, followed by another roar only louder. A hollow.

Miyuki opened her eyes suddenly as she stopped eating as she felt a unusual but evil feeling.
She looked around the room before hearing the roar again wondering what was happening, her legs shook slightly from fear.

The first chapter. - Page 3 Miki_vocaloid_Wallpaper_ctmpp

Not able to say anything as she was too scared too, the roar even managed to make the ground rumble somewhat.

There must be atleast two hollows in the area. One near Karakura town and one possibly up this road near Miyuki's house. Clearly Miyuki had no clue what was happening but for her to feel and hear something like this hollow was amazing.

The first chapter. - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The first chapter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The first chapter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The first chapter. - Page 3 Empty Re

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm
Zima finished up his meal, and then heard a loud roar coming from outside. It was obviously a hollow but he knew that this cute girl may not know what it was. He sighed to himself, finally getting close to a girl and then having to take care of a hollow in the middle of it. Zima decided to do the right thing and stood up onto his feet, he looked down at the cute girl who was shivering and leaned over placing a hand on her head, "Hey.. don't worry.. I'll go take care of whatever that is... alright?" He said as he smiled at her.

Zima quickly ran towards the door, opening it quickly, slipping his shoes on as he jumped outdoors. He searched for hollow reiatsu and found one nearby, "Tsh... IT'S YOUR FAULT I HAD TO LEAVE AN INCREDIBLY HOT GIRL BEHIND YOU JERK!" He said in anger, seeing the hollow ahead as he drew his zanpakuto, "I'll make you pay..." He said as he whispered the words, "Enjoy your meal, BUNTEN!" As he spoke his zanpakuto lit up and then shrunk in size to become a fork.

Zima pointed it towards the hollow, it wasn't very threatening but Zima was the vice captain of the 5th division, and wasn't someone to underestimate. He pointed his fork upwards, summoning a gigantic piece of bread, swinging it around to smash against the hollow like a giant hammer. He then threw it into the air, attempting to make it fall ontop of it before summoning a giant fried crab, which used it's pincers to attempt to snap pieces of the hollow off. Zima smirked as this was happening, he'll get this done quick and go back to the incredibly cute girl.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 pm
The first chapter. - Page 3 SA_F2_VOCALOID_Miki_Wallpaper_by_Hefuru_Ysaberu

Miyuki watched Zima suddenly go. She really didn't want him to do this...
Although Miyuki had no idea who Zima really was and that roar belonged to a hollow she couldn't leave Zima to fight that thing by himself.
She quickly got onto her feet. Rushing out the door not caring she hadn't put on her boots.
Although she had no idea where she was going! There were two of those roars and she was wondering which he went for.

"Z-Zima-kun.."

She said to herself, heading for the roar that came from the town.

Although where she arrived she couldn't see Zima-kun. She looked around before noticing that Zima must of been with the other roar. Before she had the chance to run back there people in the town were screaming and running. Loud thumping sounds could be heard as it shook the earth hard before a huge monster came out from the corner. Roaring once again at a almost ear-piercing pitch.

Miyuki's shining crystal-green eyes widened at this, falling back as the hollow took another step. She landed against a car hard, although luckily the car wasn't moving and it was parked. Banging her head against the glass so hard that it shattered.
She winced as she sat on the ground at this, the pain hurt a lot and she was even bleeding at the back of her head from how hard the glass had hit her. She closed her eyes, placing her hands over her ears when the hollow roared again before her headphones soon began glowing. The stars on each side disappeared, forming a transparent star shield over her.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 am
Zima had enough of this hollow who seemed to still be fighting even after all the smack down he did to it, so he decided to end it here. He jumped into the air towards the hollow, sticking his fork out to point at the hollows head before extending the fork's teeth to become 2 meters longer then before. This was long enough to pierce right through the Hollows mask and head, turning it to dust instantly as he fell, landing on his feet, retracting the teeth of his fork.

Zima smirked, "Well, that's one down..." saying in confidence, but then heard the 2nd one roar from further off, and began to run towards it. He used shunpo to decrease the distance between himself and the hollows area. He made it there in time to see the cute girl about to be harmed by the hollow, quickly summoning a gigantic fried lobster infront of him. The lobster rammed itself into the hollow, using its claws to pummel it as best as it could.

Zima used shunpo to appear behind the cute girl, picking her up and shunpo'ing back out of there, standing her in a safe place, "You should be careful, it's not really safe to go towards the roars. Heh.." He said as he chuckled, resting his hand on her head before turning to see his lobster had fallen. He summoned a giant bread roll again, and jumped towards the hollow, smacking it left and right with the bread roll like a giant hammer. As the hollow had moved back to dodge, Zima stopped halfway, extending the teeth of his fork again, breaking the piece of bread, and moving forward to pierce the hollows mask again.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 am
Miyuki opened her crystal green eyes to see Zima in front of her. The shield disappeared into small fragments before the stars returned to her headphones.
She quickly looked around to see the Hollow was now, in the distance.

"Z-Zima-k-kun...."

She said, her voice filled with fear as she looked up at Zima. Noticing his black robes and his Zanpakuto she began wondering what was going on. Feeling light headed as she was paralyzed with what had recently happened.

She noticed how he could fight the hollow easily when she watched Zima go back out to fight the monster. Miyuki was weak compared to this man, and she couldn't help but feel a little sad.
Zima-kun had saved her and possibly her life too, she owed him so much. And now Zima was fighting this...monster with so much ease.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 am
Zima looked back after defeating the large hollow, looking at the cute girls crystal eyes and smiled at her as he walked over. He looked down at her confused face, "I'm sure this must be weird, don't worry though, I wouldn't hurt you." He said with a smile as he picked her up, shunpo'ing away from the battle sight.

Zima shunpo'd a couple times before getting to the house, sitting her down on the chair in the dining room, he sheathed his zanpakuto, changing it back to its sealed state and looked at her with a smile.

Zima decided to tell her, "I am a shinigami, or soul reaper... I defeat hollows among other things.. it is my duty... I am the vice captain of squad 5 in the gotei 13... meaning I am quite strong." He said, being with a flirty tone attempting to impress her, of course, she may not know what he was talking about.

Zima sat down in the chair next to her, smiling that she was safe, "You seem to be okay.. no injuries right? thank goodness..." He sighed as he spoke, being worried about her.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 am
As she was sat down on the chair she looked blankly at Zima. She couldn't move still as she heard Zima tell her what he was. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. The sun had began setting and soon the moon was coming out. After a few minutes she stood up, no longer looking at Zima.

"I-I'm going to bed..."

She said softly, keeping her eyes on the ground as the moonlight shone in. The spare room lay at the end of the hallway and was fairly big.
She walked up the stairs into her own room, closing the door behind her feeling somewhat depressed although she had no idea why. Getting undressed she then got changed into her pyjamas before getting into her bed and turning off the light.

She soon fell asleep softly, her long pink hair around her bed. She had always considered cutting it as it was too long but had never got around to doing that.

The first chapter. - Page 3 Miki_vocaloid_icon_by_kurobllack-d384iig

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:09 am
Zima stood there as the sun set and she decided to go to bed, he was sure he could find the guest room on his own so he didn't really need to bother her with that question. He just smiled at her, she was so cute, and he was glad he could get close to her.

Zima yawned a bit and replied to her, "Ya.. I think I'll hit the hay too..." He said as he walked up the stairs with her, walking to the end of the hallway where he believed the guest room was, which he was right. He smiled at the room, getting side and pulling off all his clothes except for his boxers and moving the blanket to get inside the bed. He covered himself in the blanket and got comfy inside of it.

Zima looked at the ceiling, wondering if she was okay. She seemed to be depressed about something but he couldn't think of anything. Zima slowly closed his eyes as he tried to sleep, laying there motionless as he began to doze off. It was a long day, met a girl, cooked her a meal, saved her life, must say, eventful day indeed... He smiled at the day that just passed as he fell to sleep softly, with a calm aura around him.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:41 pm
The girl woke up early morning as the sun shone through her bedroom curtains.

Sitting up in her bed she rubbed her eyes before yawning,getting out of her bed tiredly before she went in to the bathroom, brushing her hair and teeth.

Soon after she opened her bedroom doors and went downstairs to begin making breakfast, although her werid combinations of food were coming back as she began making ice-cream with toast.
Sitting down at the dining room table as she began eating the food tiredly. Upon finishing she yawned again before burying her head in her arms falling asleep again.

She had normally gotten up this time everyday but hadn't been this tired recently. And she didn't even though she had fallen asleep on the table as she was still half asleep and half awake at the time.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 am
The sun shined through the blinds in the guest room. Zima was laying peacefully in bed when his eyes slowly opened. He immediately closed them again attempting to go back to sleep, but then decided not to moments later. He sat up, turning his body to sit on the bed, rubbing his eyes to wake them up before stretching out his arms and yawning.

"Geez.. what a wonderful rest.. I really needed that." He said with a smile on his face before getting onto his feet and stretching a little more.

Zima slid his pants back on and walked downstairs without a shirt. His body was fairly average but it had some muscle in his arms as well as abs on his stomach. As he was walking downstairs he noticed the cute girl sleeping on the table, her pink hair all over the place and an odd combination of food remains rested beside her.

Zima walked up to her and smiled, resting a hand on her head, then moving it to her shoulder, shaking her gently, "Hey.. if you still want to sleep.. you should sleep in your bed..." He said softly, trying to wake her up to tell her this. He knew she had a long day yesturday, so he didn't complain if she wanted to sleep a little more, so he left her there to decide for herself where she wanted to sleep. Zima just sat next to her on the neighbouring chair with a smile on his face.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Permissions in this forum: