Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jenna's Suspicions Left_bar_bleue5/100Jenna's Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Jenna's Suspicions Empty Jenna's Suspicions

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:01 pm
Jenna's Suspicions Narumi_Minakami

At her office, she was sipping her green tea while looking out the balcony overlooking the Seireitei. Her illness granted from her Shikai was soothed only though heated water while the tea was keeping it that way for longer amount of time. The only times it failed was when her illness fluctuated and caused her to have a fever that lasted three days. However, it was only five years ago now since she last collapsed. "Ambrosia." An old man's voice echoed through Jenna's head and Jenna replied, "Honey." Usually, she is like that because her zanpakutp's spirit likes mind games. "Jenna. I sensed a demonic aura coming from the brute's district." The old man warned as Jenna felt it as well...that spiritual signature was faint, but was definitely a Hell Gate, a portal usable to demons and they all have different appearances that varied from who is summoning it. Kenpachi's district of Zaraki was where Gregori detected the demonic signature. "Time to go investigate. Zeus Maelstrom will take temporary command until I get back." Jenna coordinated to her laptop at her desk. Two hell butterflies came and sat on the fingers of Jenna. Jenna conveyed a mental message to two Gotei 13 Division Members. After these two are sent out, Jenna sent an electronic command form to Zeus Maelstrom so he would cover for her without needing help. With that all set, she left her office to the Zaraki District. Since her mental message included where to meet, it should not be hard for the two helpers to come and see her when they can.

Jenna's Suspicions 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jenna's Suspicions Left_bar_bleue0/0Jenna's Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jenna's Suspicions Empty Re: Jenna's Suspicions

Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:59 pm
Nickcca wlaksed naerly past her he wonderer why captian want a seat officer he think maybe she wanted ot meet him since he is fdamouos as the soul reaper child he think out luad as he wlaked in. " dam i hope this new captian does trest liek a kid liek the other i gettign tired awwl ook all gorwn up and shit it gets on my god dam neves chidl of the soul reaper jezzz what kind of aa......." he then look at her and noticed he kinda let that one slip and ater he never good with wemon eapsicley petty one be get nervouos thank to his over perotive mother. " ummm hiii uymm soo ummm ya new cpatian right hi im nickcca i mean well ummm hi."

Nickcca did try to put to words together but he seem the neveres just got the better of him don't mistake for battle skill in battle nickcca kinda of guy yo pull for anyone at anytime. " sorry but being too sactty i mean ummmm m dmai don't knbow whats to say at all ummmmmm." he looked at her and stood stakeing a little neveouos to hope he did not give the wroung impession he want to do the misson and all.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jenna's Suspicions Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Jenna's Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Dang, I'm going to be late again! Thought Kuro Okami as he ran through the streets of soul society. And it's so boring! Kuro was bored out of his mind with his current duties. None of them involved anything interesting and all the work was so predictable. As he finally reached the location of his duties, he abruptly tripped on a pebble.

Darn it all! Kuro nearly yelled out loud. Then he suddenly stopped dead still. He heard Jenna's voice in his head, and suddenly a smile broke out on his face as he discovered the meaning of the message. He stood up and turned away from his place of duties and pointedly marched down to the gates. This was the best news he had heard since joining the Gotei 13!

As he began to reach the gates, Kuro considered the message. It sounded both interesting and exciting. It also promised to be a challenge and a chance to use skills other than penmanship. Plus, he would be able to assist a captain as well! Then he reached the gates.

When he reached the gates, he looked back at everything he was leaving, at least temporarily. He thought about the routine, the boredom, and the lack of challenge, and did not miss it one tiny bit. He then turned around, and marched into the Rukongai. This will be interesting, if not simply incredible! He mused, making his way to the meeting place.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jenna's Suspicions Left_bar_bleue5/100Jenna's Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 pm
Commanding Captain Jenna Jade Water

Jenna stood at the borderline between one district and the Zaraki district. Before her are two shinigami who answered her calling. Some souls who witnessed the three shinigami find it strange, but some obliviously pay no heed as they know the Zaraki District was one of the toughest districts in the Rukongai. Jenna looked upon two shinigami and looked not very pleased. "Listen up. I have detected an unusual signature in the district behind me. What I wanted is to get in, find out what, collected what is discovered and bring it over to the twelfth division's research facility for research and experimentation." Jenna explained why they are summoned. "Okami, Kuro. You are new and do not have a division. This will be your chance to prove yourself, so heed everything I say. If I say fall back, you retreat with Nickcca here. If I say attack, do not hesitate. Violence is the last thing we would want in this district; it will bring too much attention to ourselves." Jenna instructed to Kuro Okami. She looked upon Nickcca. "Nickcca. Okami Kuro will be your temporary partner, if things go downhill, I want you to do what you can to get both you and Kuro out of here, even if you have to leave me behind." Jenna instructed to Nickcca.

"Are you two ready? We have little time to sight-seeing."

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:06 pm
Nickcca looked art Jenna and sanp of embressing act when hread the misson details his mind was now in misson mode and noded and looked at Okami and rise a borw. " Don't worry i take good care plese i must no hero stuff trust get in a alot of a sreacy captian is wousre than anythigni one time i disobaeaed an oderer and did soi foug made runing like 100 laps while kicking my ass." Nickcca noded and trun aroud and noded at Jenna to say he was read yhe expierend now in missonshad his fiar share of fights. he wlaked to the Captians side and keep on both his zanpukos since she is a new captian.

This like his little trdision every time he meet a new captian or office sear when he goes on misson to srand by thier side and get to seei f see them as fmaily liek the most soul reaper since he was rised by them. " heyy umm do you mind if stand by ya side cpatian it just well i a little thing to get to knoew new captia nand office .....since i rised by soul reaper since i was six."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jenna's Suspicions Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Jenna's Suspicions Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm
"Yes, Ma'am!" Kuro saluted, being totally serious for once. He understood his orders and was glad that he was able to do some thing interesting. However, he could't help but wonder, What are we getting ourselves into now?
He turned to look at his new partner, standing next to the captain. Brought up by a shinigami, eh? He thought to himself, well, I was definitely right that this will be interesting,
He examined the entrance. It was well beaten and had several marks on it. This was definitely the Zaraki district! The smell of the place was that of iron or blood. He could hear an eerie quiet from with the rough district. Something was definitely off, but Kuro couldn't imagine what.
After examining his surroundings, Kuro turned back to Jenna and Nickcca. He wondered once again what he was getting himself into, but spoke nonetheless.
"If that's all, then where shall we begin, Nickcca?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 am
Commanding Captain Jenna Jade Water

"Very well. Try to look tough and keep your Zanpakuto in your sheath." Jenna spoke before walking into the Zaraki District casually. The people there are staying inside while others who are going to get what they needed go by quickly. Jenna knew the signs well and suspected the thug activity was still high. For a captain, it is uncommon to not wear haori like a coat; Jenna preferred to not wear it and hang it over her shoulders. Her maid outfit was anything but casual. Considering her reputation among the Gotei 13, her maid outfit has more into it than just fashion, she already gave off a tough aura around her. Two burly men were walking towards Jenna and her ragtag team; both have their weapons drawn and chatting to each other. "You two." Jenna simply spoke and the two thugs stopped immediately to get a good look at her. "Strange one, isn't she?" The left thug commented under breath. The other thug has his hand around the handle of his wooden stick. "White coat, two soul reapers...shet, that's a captain." The right thug replied with suspicions. "I do not intend to arrest. A fight is against you, so keep your hands at ease." Jenna warned.

The two thugs ease up slowly, but their guards are still up; normal for someone who is aware of the condition in the Zaraki District. "Can you two tell me about a demonic aura?" Jenna asked calmly. "Demonic? Not a yen outta tis one. But thar was a gang speaking about a gift. No gang gets a gift here; that's the rule." The left thug replied roughly. Again, Jenna can understand why giving a gang a gift is against their rules; none of the gangs could risk a rivaling gang getting the upper-hand on things. "Lead on. Just close enough we could deal with it on our own, but far enough you can live to brawl again." Jenna negotiated. "Alright, but promise none of yer pups will do somethin' funny." The left thug replied. "Nickcca and Kuro. Stay close and do not make it hard by showing force. They only cooperated because they can see the benefits of having at least two of us investigating this. The third one is necessary in case what you say is suspicious turned out to be worse." Jenna warned her subordinates before explaining to the left thug about Kuro.

The thugs nodded and began leading Jenna and her subordinates. They have to walk so they would not attract attention while both are keeping their guards up because they are risking a lot by helping the members of the Gotei 13. They passed through checkpoints through the two thugs' gang territory, guaranteeing the safety of themselves. Eventually they came to a large, run-down building that was marked with battles of the past. "That is where thare holdin up. Careful, what they got is dangerous." The left thug warned Jenna before both of the thugs ran away to avoid detection. "Well. We are on our own. Still keep your zanpakuto sheathed and follow my lead." Jenna told her subordinates. She awaits for their compliance.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm
Nickcca hand where both leaning on both of his zanpokto still keep close to Jenna and keept hand at the reday soo he show his no volinet intension at all but he is willing to defend himslef if need to him he tire to follow her lead. Even he was a little pissed off when they call him a pup that like calling him a kid he eyeborw tiwcth a little he wanted to tell that not a kid but he then he keep his mofth shut becuase they on a misson. He slimed to himslef know the excet repsosne to say this to them without showign a hint of froce or treats and giveing an ecuase he look said i na most poilte tone as possbile. " I'm sorry you misking us pup for trianee soul reapers you fully trian and well trianed may i add souls reapers with much experince soo don't you be safe so I can sugget not calling pups thank you."

he said with much poitle tone almost to very fighting level if anyone knew Nickcca well in non poilte treams it would do not call a pup again i not a fucking kid so stop treating me like one. He slime qickly faded back into a stren face and look at Jenna and cointued to follow Jenna he does being call a kid in any way he had eongth form the poeple he cared and lover beign over protieive and being treated like a kid. " I got a bad feeling about this was way to somth call me crazy but atfer what gone tought this not a normal misson something up Jenna is any detials me and Kuro sould know." he said makeing sure there nothing stange or bad he did want to wlak into aother Wonderer without being fully preaired he does not like need to know biais.

"Kuro before make ya hand o n ya sorwd's handle you never know wh....................." before finshing what he was going to say he grad his head flash of battle between himslef and Wonderer his pupil went small he hear a vioce that bule skin freak vioce telling to do bad thing. He was about to sanp as got his tabels qickly and took someing he pupils went went big and blank out for a few secund these tablet where made to clam down his other side every time he about to trun psyhco mode. Nickcca then mind sanp into this wolrd and look and Kuro and stake his head and finshed what he was about to say to him before sanping into a flash back. " you never what might happen form here on soo be on ya gruad no hero stuff stick to the paln if thing go to shit..... don't wait run."

He then look at Jenna and Kuro and give her and Kuro and needle like an injetison just incase he seem really peraired for this misson maybe he did much detials he wanted to make sure nothing bad happens. " Also if ever flips into puppet my other personaitly i want one of you to hit me with the needle and inject that will clam me down Kuro went my spirtual pressure will fly up if want sneak on me do not go naer me as a seated offcier that than order if i go psyhco and Captian can not do it for some resaon. Do not try let go psycho and run and get back trust me on this."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Hmm, I wonder if If I really would have to use this on my own teammate? thought Kuro as he weighted the needle that had been placed in his hand. It was sturdy, but very light and Kuro was certain he could use it if need be.
"Understood." Kuro replied grimly, looking at his comrades.

The Zaraki district was definitely not friendly to soul society members, and the talk of a gift was interesting. It made him remember why he had joined the mission in the first place, to truly test himself and get away from the aching boredom of his schedule. Well, being guided by rouges and being handed sharp objects was just what the doctor ordered!

He did wonder about what the rouges had said, however. From the sound of it, this gift was most likely dangerous, considering how even rogues disliked it being used. Was it a weapon of some sort? If it was, it would be easy to understand what had happened. It would have to be a very strange weapon indeed for it to have the effect on the people of Zaraki district.
This just keeps getting better and better. Kuro thought to himself as suddenly a smile had broken out on his face. Then he spoke aloud.
"Well, if we're all set, should we get to business?"

- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 am
Jenna walked forward to the headquarter of the suspected gang that holds the object of interest. At the entrance, she was roughly greeted by a thug, but that thug stepped back at the sight of her white haori that was carried over her shoulder. "A captain, eh? Hey boss! Bitch wants ya! So...what's the p-AUGH!" The thug spoke before having his tongue caught by Jenna's left fingers. "Your gang is already in violation of more than two laws set by the people and Late-General Yamamoto. Do not add any more on your heads." Jenna replied to the thug before letting his tongue go. The gang witnessed the whole thing, but did nothing but chuckling at the unfortunate thug whom she embarrassed. The thug massaged his tongue as he watched Jenna walked to his boss. "You two stand by the entrance." Jenna ordered Nickcca and Kuro as she approached the gang boss. "So. Yer after my gift." The gang boss suspected.

Jenna was hardly surprised at all and she did not smirk. "I was, but since you knew before I arrived, I guess you have some bragging rights." Jenna spoke while intending to boost the boss's ego. The boss smirked since he knew that rule...his rule actually. Typical for a narcissist really. "Well! Yer right! A yakuza lady came by here and gave me one hell of a gift. She said that it will help me rule over the Zaraki District. This!" The boss bragged as he revealed something wrapped in a cloth that is definitely from Earth due to its lack in reishi amount. As he unwrapped it, he revealed a seed bigger than a child's fist. Jenna never seen any seed that big in her lifetime; not only that, it exhumes a demonic aura, something any shinigami would admit they do not feel everyday other than the times that Kenpachi Zaraki forgot to take a bath for a day. "Sir. That gift of yours already grant you control by fear, but that seed is not of this world. Hand it over for the safety of your gang and everyone else." Jenna warned, the change in tone gave off the fact that it is pretty bad for anyone's health if not handled properly.

"Well. Say I'll cut you a deal. You can have it if you praised my name in front of the whole Seireitei. Good enough?" The boss negotiated. Without warning a yellow aura glowed around Jenna as the air starts getting thinner. The boss quickly wrapped the seed again and was about to run, but like the other thugs around him, he began gasping like someone punched the guy's wind out. Jenna walked over to the boss and collected the cloth that wrapped around the seed. "Pride be damned, Soul." Jenna spoke before walking back to Nickcca and Kuro. The air began to return to normal as her aura faded. "We have what we needed to collect. Rush on ahead and show your captain this. It will tell them that you are expected to be at my office." Jenna instructed before giving Nickcca a badge of the First Division. "Kuro, you are not affiliated with a division yet, so you are to be going straight to my office for debriefing." Jenna included to Kuro. Just like that, Jenna disappeared in a blink of an eye, someone familiar with Hoho would easily tell that it is an advanced form of Shunpo.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum