Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Normal Day(?) Left_bar_bleue20/100A Normal Day(?) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

A Normal Day(?) Empty A Normal Day(?)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Karakura Forest was peaceful today, as there was a blue sky set over it, upon the city and its districts. There was hardly any breezes through the forest. At the lake there was a girl that looked 5'8. She had red eyes that set into people as being bloody eyes. She apppeared perfectly human, but there was one hint to her not being it. Her right hand was competely hollowifed. From her appperance, this was Lileris: The arrancar. She was sitting by the lake, staring into it. She was bored that day and decided she wanted to go for a walk through the forest, and she ended up at the lake.

"The waters always pretty on a nice day like this.. I like it. She carried on looking at her reflection in the water, seeming quite happy and calm with herself. She looked around her, leaning onto her back to look at the sky. I wonder if theres anyone else around here to talk to, it ain't so fun being lonely." She looked around herself. "No ones here yet. She then stood up, shouting out to the forest. "HEY! Anyone around here? I feel quite lonely. Come to the lake. And no, i'm not a trap. She jumped down onto her back again, relaxing and awaiting any guests.

Last edited by PortalLife on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Normal Day(?) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Normal Day(?) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Normal Day(?) Empty Re: A Normal Day(?)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:33 pm
48 had masked his Reiatsu to the point where it seemed non existant to anyone or anything in the distance with abilities able to trace or identify it. But his main problem was the Arrancar he spotted in the distance who seemed very content on spending his/her time in solitude. 48 could only tell this was an Arrancar merely because of the way she/he lifted himself/herself up and shouted an invitation for anyone to join. It practically shouted "I'm an Arrancar, Just shoot my balls" to the whole world. 48 shook his head, this was not a proper way to do business, thought 48, inviting people by shouting was rather rude, and this was neutral territory so what business did a Arrancar have? 48 sat on a bench several dozen yards away from the lake licking a Popsicle and observing anything abnormal that happened to reveal itself to 48. His BH1's remained cloaked for a majority of the time, until 48 waved his hand towards the Arrancar. The BH1's drew their armor piercing guns and fired at the Arrancar, the bullets of the machines were powerful enough to pierce the Hierro of an Arrancar because they were reitsu bullets but not strong enough to cause that bad a wound unless they hit in rapid succession.

One Robot used Shunpo to travel behind the Arrancar and fire a Bala from its mouth, the rest continued firing Reiatsu bullets at it from a long distance, the one that used shunpo was prepared for 1 on 1 combat.

A Normal Day(?) 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 pm
Lileris suddenly jumped high in the air, that seemed impossible for a human to reach. As she jumped up in the air, and began trying to dodge the bullets. She used Soindo to achieve this but some of the bullets still caught her, but her hierro stopped them going right through. She looked pained from the impacts. She attempted to try and dodge it all by using Sonido as fast as she could.

She then called out to the area "I didn't call out to get my ass shot at, can you please stop before you begin annoying me PLEASE?! These bullets do hurt you know. I am not a arrancar under the Cero Espada. I am on my own. I swear. Now please reconsider, or i'll destroy these robots. She carried on dodging, waiting for either the robots to stop or her to get angry enough.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 am

A Normal Day(?) Untitleddfgdfgtser

Byakuya Kuchiki

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

Yes, it was a normal day. No other way to describe it. However, in the midst of the forst that shrouded over karakura could be seen a man, his presence could not be felt, it was fully masked as his light body trampled through the centre of the forest. Clearly, the man was wearing a captains haori, a shinigami outfit underneath it. Lightly walking through, it could be seen. It was none other than the captain of the 6th divison, Byakuya Kuchiki. What was he doing in the real world? Not even he knew, everything was totally oblivious to him as he walked through, enjoying the calm refreshing air that hovered in and out of the forest. A sudden pulse of pressure could be felt coming off from a certain reigon in the forest. He knew straight away, no other species had that reiatsu other than a arrancar. Choking down a smirk, he shunpoed off to inspect the clashing of reiatsu's. It seemed it would be a rather large task to fill if it was someone strong as he expected. Upon reaching the destination, he appeared in the midst of the fight. He didn't know why or how it happened, but he would find out even if it meant him getting involved in the fight. Not even lifting a finger or his hand, he said the words lightly and up-tightly, "Danku".

The bakudo exploded in between the two fighting people, it seemed they were going at eachother with extreme force while the arrancar pleaded for him to understand she was not with the nuevo espada. Rather, the opposite. Holding a blank expression, he walked up as the danku split the two away from each other. Speaking in a nonchalant tone he said obviously intrigued, "Explain yourself." he raised his finger and pointed towards the arrancar, then the human. Before lowering it again.

A Normal Day(?) Ap8OoJO

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:39 am
Lileris came to a stop. She suddenly looked at him in fear, knowing who he was. She tried to bring herself to words. Her red eyes and face were trembling. She couldn't bring herself to anything. She gave herself a prideful reassurance, and spoke to Byakuya, in a scared dialect. "I got attacked... while trying to enjoy my day. I wasn't out here to kill anything or anyone.. or attack any other Shinigami or Humans." She was clearly shook. It was not normal for an Arrancar to look so defeated in a captains presence, rather they'd opt to fight. Byakuya would know that this arrancar was not like the others.

Lileris looked on with fright. Her reaitsu right now was very low. She then tried to prepare herself to retreat and get away from all of this before it was too late for her. But then she heard a voice echo in her mind. "LILERIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE A DUMP ON YOUR PRIDE AS A ARRANCAR BY LETTING THIS CAPTAIN SCARE YOU! ONLY BABIES RUN IN FEAR OF A CAPTAIN THAT DOESN'T EVEN SEEM LIKE HES GOING TO DO ANYTHING!" She suddenly looked Byakuya in the eye and looked braver. "I was trying to dodge his attacks.. I didn't even attack him back.. it was unprovoked.." Having restored her bravery, she stood high and awaited Byakuya to say something.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:22 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

Byakuya was caught by surprise of the hesitation and what seemed fear in face and voice of the arrancar. It seemed that she wasn't the one responsible for the attack, however it was still an arrancar regardless. Placing his hand down by his side again, he kept a normal face before turning away, his hair flickering as he did. He began to walk away, his face remained the same nonchalant attitude as it always did. He began to walk, it seemed these humans and arrancar had no use in him or, more the fact Byakuya didn't find anything they were doing interesting at the time. However, slowly battering away in his head he was looking for a fight. He hadn't found a good opponent in a while, it was rather saddening that he didn't have to look for enemies. Sometimes, he just wanted to enjoy the fresh air. Absorbing in the fresh air and feeling his emotions free. Suddenly, he stopped walking away. The 6th divison captain turned to face the arrancar and said with a soft tone, slightly raising his voice at the end, "What is your name?"

Grasping the hilt of his zanpakuto, he managed to let loose a tiny smile before choking it back down. Before the arrancar could answer, Byakuya said quickly beating her to introducing themselves, "Byakuya Kuchiki." Drawing his zanpakuto he kept his normal boring face of nothingness and began to walk towards the arrancar. He stopped walking once reaching within 10 metres from her main position, it was his job to exterminate anyone who could be of possible threat to the world. If he didn't see them as a threat, he would go and leave them be.

A Normal Day(?) Ap8OoJO

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 am
Lileris gulped upon seeing him draw his zanpakuto. She thought that he hadn't listened at all now. She felt despaired, she thought Byakuya was going to cut her down anyways. She didn't know what to do. She spoke in her confusion and conflict. "Are you going to cut me down? I haven't drawn my sword. Is it really in your job as a Gotei 13 captain to cut down a unarmed person. I am going to answer your question. she spoke in a more annoyed tone this time. I am Lileris. I am here in the human world because Hueco Mundo was.. depressing. I never liked it there to begin with. I like the human world cause its more colorful. I may be a Arrancar sure, but I am not with the espada at all. They try to kill me cause i'm not with them. Thats savage isn't it. Do you follow their style of cutting down any arrancar you see just because they're not like you?

She looked at him more confidently. "There is no need to draw your Zanpakuto, captain... I am not posing a threat to you at all. I came to the lake to avoid conflict, not crash it down on myself. She then looked at Byakuya blankly. "Murdering someone without a weapon is slaughter. You should know that.
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 am
Ooc: I haven't made 48's involvement apparent in this topic. How does byuakuya know that the "human" is the one who needs to explain himself :/ I'll let that slide now.

Ic:

48 was pointed at by the Shinigami who had made himself apart of the battle, 48 could zoom in with his cybermech eye and identify that it was none other than a Captain class shinigami who approached both the arrancar and his robots. 48 lifted himself up from the bench and then jumped into the woods nearby out of sights for a few seconds, then emerged the masked man in his black overcoat moving as if he was far too drowsy to stand upright. The man started flailing his hands as the robots started cloaking themselves upon looking at the signal by the masked human. He then started walking closer and closer to Byakuya; finally when he was 7 feet away; his exterior structure started letting off a buzzing noise and he lifted both his arms up.

I surrender Copper! He said letting out a giggle and tilting his head. Mr. Captain, I'm going to kill you simply because you annoy me beyond extent, or something of that nature he said before he started shaking slightly. 48 had occupyed the entire physical structure with his own molecular manipulation, only because he thought he may be able to out run the Captain, he hoped he wouldn't get proven wrong while remaining in his shaded area.

A Normal Day(?) 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 pm
Lileris looked over at 48, shocked that he would challenge a captain like this way. She thought that 48 must be mad to think he could take down Byakuya. She turned to him, her red eyes looking onto him, passing her off as being scared slightly. She wondered about this mans real power. If he could actally fight Byakuya. She then quickly threw away the thoughts of this mysterious man being able to, he thought a human stood no chance against Byakuya. She turned around to 48 properly, and said.

"You.. won't win against him. Don't try, human.. Just don't. For your own safety. I also don't appericate being attacked for no reason. Don't try that again or I will defend myself.. but at the same time, i'm not anyones enemy.. nor anyones ally yet. If you want to go kill yourself by fighting this guy, go ahead, but im not involving myself! She then walked away from them both, hoping to get away from the suitation. She watched her back incase one of them attacked her as she backed away.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:49 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Lowering his sword, Byakuya drew it down so it was now at waist height. It was somewhat of a relief to see Leleris wasn't allied particularly with the nuevo espada, but it wasn't of surprise. She seemed powerful, yes, but it was to be expected of any arrancar. Keeping his normal, expressionless, attitude he turned to faced towards the human, who still seemed he hadn't explained himself for disturbing piece and quite in the forest of Karakura town. However, he had gone out of sight for a good few seconds before reappearing with a mask, and a slightly buzzing noise echoing around the area as he approached it came as a surprise to Byakuya. Sure, he expected weird out of some people... but seriously? Allowing a slight sigh, he almost laughed at the words of the human saying he was going to kill him. It seemed ridiculous... a human? Kill a shinigami? There was no way he would be able to win against the 6th division captain, even if the arrancar helped. "You speak with a tone of arrogance. Your childish attitude is a bad if you plan on advancing in life, Human."

Lifting up his sword once again he pointed at the human which he still didn't know the name of and lowered his tone so it didn't make a big impact on the ears of everyone, almost to the fact it was barely hear able for anyone else. It had been a while since he fought against the fail race which is known as the humans. However, telling by his reiatsu he wasn't the strongest person he had encountered. It just set another opportunity to let out some boiled up feeling, maybe even to the point he struggled. However, all the time, straight through his mind he knew the human would not stand a chance. There was no way a middle class human could defeat someone of captain level, it was un-heard of. "You can try, I can't promise you wont be in a pool of blood weeping for mercy as your neck his by my sword."

A Normal Day(?) Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum