Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Morning Left_bar_bleue20/100In the Morning Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

In the Morning Empty In the Morning

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:20 pm
It was dawn for Soul Society. The light of the dawn began to make the night vanish and the land shine with light. In Seireitei, in the 7th Squads barracks, there was Poliro in his room, sleeping away, still smirking from the night he spent talking to his captain, Ayane. He had plans with to do with her. He was normally quite fond of girls, but he wouldn't go as far as to imagine plans to do with them. Who knew what he was planning right now? He woke up, lifting his eyelids open and rubbing them to clear them up. "Good morning Soul Society.. heres the news. Poliro has woken up.. and now hes gonna have another boring day as usual.. He lifted himself out of bed and then got changed into new clothes. He then walked out of his room into the hallway. At that moment he decided to do something else other than what he normally does.

"I wonder if the captains awake or not. I wanna see." He then, turned around from the direction he was walking to Ayanes room, walking there slowly and calmly. He was thinking about happened in the night. He had thought he saw a nice girl in Ayane, but he was not sure what he thought was fact. He thought he should try and spend more time with her to see what she was really like. He had seen this before in the past, and he didn't want to make the same mistake twice. He then found himself at the captains door. With bravery, he knocked on it 3 times. He awaited some sort of answer or non-answer to see if she was awake or not.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Morning Left_bar_bleue60/100In the Morning Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

In the Morning Empty Re: In the Morning

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Ayane Redwood

In the Morning Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane was having one of her usual mornings. She was asleep in bed with one leg out the side and the window open with the curtains not drawn because she forgot to close them. The light poured into the room and made it somewhat bright, however she did not wake up. She was wearing the pyjamas completely pink with love hearts on still from last night and had scruffed up her pink hair from sleeping in an odd way.

However, a sudden thud on the door repeated three times made her shoot up. Someone wanted to get into her room? Was it a burglar? then again a burglar wouldn't knock. Unless he was a super amazing burglar! Ayane started thinking wildly about what kind of thief would be trying to get into her bedroom and steal her stuff. And by stuff I mean teddy bears. Ayane got up quickly and hid behind one of her drawers where she couldn't be seen at all. "Hopefully the bad man will go away... If I close my eyes, he'll be gone.... yeah yeah..." Ayane really didn't act like much of a captain at all...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:18 pm
Poliro waited for an answer patiently from Ayane. After some time went by, he figured either she was still alseep or she was being a little kid again. So he quickly made the decision to announce his presence. "Incase your scared its a meanie badguy or some shit like that is out here. Its just me, Poliro. He then decided rather than wait around again for an answer, he'd just go in. So he opened the door and walked in, hastily speaking.

"Good morning captain, how are you? I'd figure your tired cause you were up in the middle of the night last night.. as I was.. talking to you about a bunch of crap I can't remember. [b] Poliro smiled nervously.
"I didn't disturb your sleep did I? I always get up this time.. Oversleeping makes me lazy, and I'm not lazy! He kept his nervous smile, awaiting a answer from Ayane.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Ayane Redwood

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane peeked around the corner of her drawers to see that poliro had walked into her room. immediately she felt embarrassed as the floor was littered with plushie toys she had collected on her trips to the living world and some of her clothes were lying on the floor in messy piles. Their not dirty, she just forgot to do something with them. The girl leapt to her feet and looked at the intruder.

"Er... can you not just walk in please?" Ayane looked at him before turning and running off to pick up the messy clothes and throwing them into the drawers she hid behind. "Can you please wait outside? I don't really want you staring at me getting dressed..." Ayane seemed slightly more serious there. She had decency after all and had only just woken up with a fright.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm
Poliro thought in his head he was starting at a little babies room. Hearing Ayane tell him not to walk in, he corrected her. "I knocked. But you never answered. Did you act like I was some kind of robber? Or something else?" He thought about it again, but decided it wasn't important anyway. He looked around her room, thinking that it was sorta messy.

Upon hearing her request to leave the room for a few moments, he smiled and replied "Okay captain, i'll wait. [b] He went outside and began thinking about Ayane. She was quite childish he thought. But he was just repeating the same words he said last night to himself. But then the next question was her past. How could someone that looked like a 5 year old girl be captain? He didn't know her real age though, so he couldn't think why. He began to wait for the captain to finish whatever she was doing in there.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane rushed him out of the room pretty fast. She didn't want him peeping on her either so she locked the door and closed her window before proceeding to remove her pyjamas and put on her shinigami garbs. After doing so, Ayane made sure her bracelet was tightly around her wrist in case she needed it today and then stood in front of her door. She knew he would be on the other side and she knew he could read her like a book.

He guessed exactly why she didn't answer the door and made her feel uncomfortable whenever he was around. Something about him just made her click. However Ayane had to face him again, so she unlocked her door and leaned out to see him. "Can you come back in quick?" She then walked back into the room and stood in the middle of a circle of teddy bears, each with a name tag that she chose respectively. She wanted to know one thing... it was bugging her a lot.

"Poliro... why are you talking to me?"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm
Poliro was called in by Ayane, he looked a bit tired though as he only just had woken up. He walked into her room, accepting her request. He looked at the circle of teddy bears. Upon seeing the clan tags he was suprirsed to see this level of organisation just... for teddy bears. He saw she really was young at heart. He liked it. On the outside he smiled for a unknown reason to Ayane.

He then heard Ayanes question. He suddenly looked sort of shocked. He felt suddenly unsure of what to say. He felt like he couldn't speak or move. In his mind. He quickly tried to decide why. Why did he even talk to her in the first place? He felt like his mind went blank at the question. He then suddenly realised why. He was alone in Soul Society. He never had a proper friend in all of his life here. He has been alone for a long while. "Its because.. I wanted... a friend. Someone that would understand me.. He gulped, waiting for an answer.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane just looked at the man. Was he telling the truth or was he really being deceptive just to get closer to her. She didn't like the idea of being stalked by some odd guy she met one night but something else made her wonder. This poliro hadn't been seen in the squad before so he must be new. What he's claiming must be correct.

There was no denying the fact that Ayane liked the guy. However she saw him nothing more of a friend at this point. He just seemed way to forward with everything he was doing and she somewhat picked up on it last night when she ran out of the room. He wanted a friend?...

"Poliro... er... why me then?" Ayane was never sure as to why people chose to talk to her. She wasn't interesting and was a childish fool... why her?

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:07 pm
Poliro felt flushed and felt like he was backed into a corner. This onslaught of confusion and being unsure was killing him mentally. Why was he going for Ayane? Why for this young child? All these questions he kept asking himself, for no answer. But eventually, his inner ropes snapped. He had just remembered why. He remembered what he found in this young girl, Ayane Redwood.

"Why you? Because I saw you have a heart. I saw you were innocent inside. Older women and the likes aren't usually innocent in how they act... they know more evil things to do with guys. Your younger.. your more sweet and innocent.. your the kind of friend i'd like to have. I don't want to be backstabbed by my friends. Cause I know it can happen. Thats why. He looked frightened and paranoid of what she would say next to him.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 am

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

So that was it. He saw Ayane had heart. At this moment Ayane thought of only two things as she listened to him speak. They had only been talking for a few minutes and the night before they were only on for ten minutes so it wasn't like they were best of friends. However this was the first time anyone took interest in Ayane. But because she was young and innocent? Does that mean she's an easy target or something?

Ayane did not give poliro a reply, but instead walked right past him and out of the door. Her face had gone bright red and she needed some air before she did something she didn't want to. For instance, force him out with her powers. Because she was a childish little girl, that was an option to her but she knew it wouldn't get her anyway. She just had to go. Ayane ran out of the barracks and stood outside to look up at the sky. There she just stood and stared at the sun as though she was looking to it for answers...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum