Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu]
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by darkfunnel

» So, This is Earth?!
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:39 pm by Henrex

» Awoo!
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:52 pm by Henrex

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:40 pm by Henrex

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Lillian

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by darkfunnel

» Hono Kaen
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by Squish

» One Lump or Two
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 8:44 pm by MWD

» Intruder Alert?
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:47 pm by Siegharty

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 I_voting_barThe encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 I_voting_barThe encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2787 registered users
The newest registered user is BitterHawk

Our users have posted a total of 138035 messages in 20617 subjects

The encounter of the Cero Espada.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
M A G I
Satan's Spawn
M A G I

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The encounter of the Cero Espada.   The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:07 pm

The girl was somewhat confused at how Ashlei reacted, in fact it made her upset somewhat aswell. As she began wondering if she had done anything wrong. Her crystal green eyes closed and opened in a blink as she stood there.

She didn't mean to say anything that came out as words at all, maybe it was the clothes shopping part? This is what she was good for really anyway, scaring people off. Perhaps, she should just stay quiet and not get in anyone's way.

She tried to say sorry before that, but decided not to. She didn't wnat to make matters worse anyway.

Hearing the words of a pink tree her face lit up before noticing Ashlei disappear faster than electricity. Turning on her feet as she ran off, beginning of what she thought would be a journey but could possibly turn to be something that she would regret...

[Post leads to "That Mistake" :D]

The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: The encounter of the Cero Espada.   The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Good work kenji, Post locked and completed
Back to top Go down

The encounter of the Cero Espada.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD