Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Empty Re: Stealing her Sands

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:03 pm

| | . M i k u . M i d k n i g h t . Z a t s u n e . | |

Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Konachan-com-47610-vocaloid-zatsune-1-1

~ I stand for my lady and for the ones I love. Stand in my way or theirs, and you will never see the light of day again ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Miku stood strong in the room as the one to protect Miyuki from harm. However she knew she was the one thatw as going to cause this painh herself, Miku made an ultimate decision. While holding onto Miyuki, Miku spoke into her ear. "Ashlei told me to do several tests on you first before you met her... I don't want to do this... I'm keeping you safe with me. Nobody else..." Once Miku finished saying that though, something caught her attention. Her face showed only one emotion and that was fear. Reason for it, was the reitsu she felt and the sound of the front door opening. Then a voice followed that saying "Hello?... Are you here Midknight? I need to see our beloved guest..."

Then the sound of footsteps coming through the hallway to the room they were in could be heard and before Miku could react, somebody was now standing in the doorway. She wore a red dress.... red hair.... red eyes...

Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Kaokuma1-2

"Good evening Midknight..." Miku stood there slightly frozen. "A...a...Ashlei....?" The girl was indeed Ashlei which miku didn't see coming at all. She said she would appear every now and again but this really wasn't the time. The bloody girl looked at Miku with a somewhat disappointed face. "Whats going on here? Why are you shedding blood and she is perfectly fine? Have you been disobeying my order Midknight?" Miku looked around to find something she could lay the blame on. But she found nothing. She shot to the floor onto her knees and begged instead. "Ashlei please, Let me do things my way with the girl. I don't want to see her hurt in a way I can't control. So please let me be the lead in this project." Everything Miku was saying wouldn't make much sense to anyone listening except for Ashlei and Miku herself. Ashleis tood there and tilted her head with a frown. "Why should I let you do that?... hmmmmm?" Her eyes now locked onto Myiku with a fierce expression as though she wanted to murder her on the spot. "Why can't I just remove the girl now and be done with it eh? Why would you care Midknight?... girl!"

Ashlei pointed at miyuki. "What have you done to my Midknight? She is a fierce warrior not a bloody babysitter. Have you brainwashed her or something because if you have..." Miku's arm shot up as Ashlei took a step forward. "Please Ashlei..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:23 pm

---------------------------------------

Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Miyuki
Stealing her Sands - Page 5 A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

It seemed like a never endless hug she was placed within.

"...Miku...you don't have to protect me...I'm a human...."

The girl said sadly, she hadn't felt so upset in a long time. She hadn't had a better friend than Miku.
The hug... It comforted her, it stopped her tears after a few minutes but something even Miyuki couldn't catch first entered the room. It wasn't until she noticed Miku seem uneasy and that voice....it sounded familiar.

The girl turned her head around to see Ashlei. She should smile...but she didn't. The flashes of what Miku had told her entered her mind. In no way on hell would she let Ashlei experiment on her like that. The girl frowned lightly are hearing that Miku had to do tests on her which were set by Ashlei...She thought they were friends.

Watching Miku rush towards Ashlei practically begging. With the words that escaped Miku's begging voice made Miyuki blink. Project? What project. Of course, she didn't understand what they were both talking about.

Her attention turned to Ashlei, ready to help Miku if needed to be before making direct eye contact. Although Ashlei's looked more like a intent to kill. This however, paralyzed the girl. SHe shook on her feet.

"I-I didn't do anything A-Ashlei-Chan..."

She said, pretty much almost whispering. SHe couldn't speak right now. A tear fell from her eyes, on to the ground. She hoped at least she hadn't done anything...But...the Miku she first met really was different from the Miku now.

Did she really change her. It...really was all her fault...
She suddenly managed to run up to Miku hugging her from behind before placing a shield around the two.

"D-Don't hurt Miku-Chan! I won't let you..."

She said, keeping the hug in place as tears ran down her face again. If someone hurt something this precious to her. She didn't know what she'd do.

Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 am

Ashlei Clixx

~ I love it when you bleed... I love it when you scream... ~
Spoiler:

Ashlei stood there watching the events unfold before her. She was truly unimpressed as her own guard was brought to her knee's to beg for forgiveness. It made ashlei feel sick and she had to put an end to this foul display. "Midknight, get on your feet..." She knew Midknight would follow her every word and so when the girl stood up with Miyuki hanging onto her arm, Ashlei proved her threatening nature with her next action. "Midknight, never look so foul again" Ashlei then made a sudden move, but without moving. As if the wind itself just assaulted the two girls, shattering the shield and Miku was smashed in the face by Ashlei within a blinking eye. "You are so pathetic. I thought you were loyal to me alone Midknight? This Miyuki girl is becoming more and more of a burden to me." Ashlei looked voer at Miyuki. She was such a beatuful girl with a great future in front of her if she followed Ashleis plans. However, she was now sick of her intervening personality.

"you disgust me girl." Ashlei took a step into the room out of the doorway and stood right above Miyuki. She reached out her hand and started to charge a bala like she used against her last time. This one however, had intent to kill. Then she fired.

~ I stand for my lady and for the ones I love. Stand in my way or theirs, and you will never see the light of day again ~
Spoiler:

Miku had no clue what was going on. She was told to stand back on her feet and did so slowly with little retaliation. She couldn't look her master in the eye. She felt like such a useless fool for being dragged into cherishing such a girl. She was only human but Miyuki clung onto her with all her heart and made Miku feel so happy. But before Miku could do anything to stop it, Ashlei showed a sign of violence. Miku was able to see it coming but didn't think to move as Miyuki would be injured if she did. Miku took a hefty backhanded slap to her cheek and was sent into the wall to the right. She landed hard and was almost knocked out by the surprise, but what was occurring in front of her now was something she had to stop. Ashlei was attacking miyuki!

"STOP!" Miku sprang to her feet and dashed forwards but not to intercept the attack, but to stop it entirely. Miku slammed her shoulder into Ashlei and both were sent spiralling into the other wall. However Miku was the only one to hit the surface as Ashlei had used her sonido to move just as they collided, but she still felt the hit. She was not happy at all and Miku didn't want to stand back up from running into the wall. Ashlei... just turned around and spoke. "I will pardon todays actions Miku. Tommorrow... you two will come to me..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing her Sands - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 am

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

"Get on your feet Miku.."

The words spoken from Ashlei's mouth made Miyuki even more scared than she already was, even with Miku standing up she clung on to Miku not wanting to let go.
Although even the slap that was dealt to Miku alone made her let go. This...was all her fault. She tried to not cry any more, any longer.

"I thought you were my friend Ashlei..."

She said quietly, quickly wiping the forming tears upon her eyes. Seeing Ashlei get nearer her as she extended her arm out, something charged within her hand.

Something familiar. By the time she remembered it was the same attack from the moment they met, the attack that she had dodged. But this one seemed to be more powerful. She closed her eyes knowing she couldn't escape it.

"I'm sorry..."

She said quietly, she truly was. But before she was even hit by the bala. She heard a sudden. "STOP!"

Why was Miku trying so hard to protect her, because right now. Miyuki thought of herself as useless. SHe hated herself, she hated her life. She just wanted to go, she just wanted to die. She had caused Miku this pain.

She couldn't forgive herself. Seeing Miku hurt made Miyuki's reiatsu raise suddenly. "M-Miku!!" She yelled in a worried tone, Trying not to release her tears.

Seeing Ashlei's back turn she narrowed her eyes.

"No...I'm not following any of your orders! I'm not going with you anywhere! I thought we were friends Ashlei! Face it! Without Miku I wouldn't even be here, It wasn't her fault, It was your fault for giving her heartless orders! Without Miku you'd be stuck! Some friend you are!"

At this, tears fell from her face faster before she ran over to Miku, kneeling by her quickly before she lay her against a wall carefully. Trying to heal any injuries she had. Even though she had the powers to do so, they had a mind of there own.

She really didn't care the manner she just spoke to at Ashlei. All of what she said was true. She didn't care what Ashlei said to her or did to herself. It's when someone hurts a friend of hers. She gets pissed off.

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hon Hon Baguette.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 pm

| | . A S H L E I . C L I X X . | |

~ I was left with nothing and had to sruvive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~
Spoiler:

Ashlei really wasn't surprised as to Miyuki's actions as her personality and attitude towards her and Miku were clearly protective. Ashlei found it interesting how someone would defend a person that kidnapped them but still befriended them as normal like nothing had even happened. It really sparked interest in her mind as to how much potential this girl actually had. Was her experiments worth it if it failed and Miyuki didn't survive, yet she would prove a valuable asset even without the experiment going on? Maybe... Miku was right after all...

Ashlei didn't dismiss this thought as she cherished the ideal's of her underlings and thought about it while she stood with her back to them in the doorway. Then she came to a conclusion. She turned back round and walked over to Miyuki of which was now holding Miku again. Miku didn't look too good as the hit would have been able to break her jaw at that speed. Ashlei completely ignored Miku for the moment as her intent was aimed towards Miyuki here. She stood right beside her and knelt by the girls. She held her hand out to Miyuki and rested it on her shoulder. "You need not worry any-more Miyuki. I'm glad that your able to look after Miku for me.

Ashlei smiled. For once in her useless life, she broke a smile for the girl which was the only person other than her own mother she showed affection towards. But then things started to happen on the other side of the room. A dark entity decided to disturb the events already taking place. At first, Ashlei really couldn't care elss as anything could go on behind her and she would deal with it quickly, but what did appear took her by surprised. Matthew... she certainly dsidn't know a thing about this guy but Ashleis quick judgements could already gather what kind of person he was. Black clothes, gothic appearance overall... he couldn't be a good guy as good guys don't dress so darkly. The way he spoke too gave it away and Ashlei didn't trust him right off. She listened without little word to him until he finished his sentence. Of which Ashlei took it upon herself to defend her underlings once again.

"And you expect me to sit back and watch as you drag my new pet away from me?" Ashlei looked somewhat mad at the guy. She didn't know him. he had nothing to do with the three of them and even if he did Ashlei wasn't going to sit down and take it...

Spoiler:

Miku had pretty much dashed straight into the walk at sonido speed which she didn't expect. Ashlei had moved stupidly fast away from her and she slammed into it quite hard. Falling backwards, Miku landed with a thud and Miyuki ran over to grab her like always. "Tch..." Miku hated the way that Ashlei was talking about Miyuki and it really angered her. However things started to get a little weird as Ashlei turned back from walking out the door with an expression that showed she was in deep thought. Miku knew that face, she was truly thinking. "my lady?..." Soon, Ashlei was on her knee's and holding Miyuki's shoulder. Miku wanted to retaliate but realised that Ashlei wasn't becoming the threat anymore.

The in the corner of the room, somethings appeared out of the darkness with a deathly aura about it. Miku really didn't like the feel of this guy. He looked dark and disgusting but comaprable to miku in many ways. They were both emitted this dark aura towards others. As soon as he said he was here to take Miyuki, Miku leapt to her feet with the girl and held her tightly.

"Your not going anywhere with Miyuki... Ill die before I let her go..." Miku looked very sternly at the guy. Her expression was enough to shatter a mirror the way her eyes pierced the darkness. Even her decaying aura started to get a little out of order but she made sure she didn't get any of it on her beloved at all. Instead, the wall nearby started to crack and make snapping sounds.

"I won't stand for this... I WONT! Ashlei! Please remove him!"

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

At the sudden turn of Ashlei Miyuki showed no fear, she really didn't. She stayed where she was by Miku in a protective manner. The smile suddenly placed upon Ashlei's mouth with the words before off,

"You need not worry any-more Miyuki. I'm glad that your able to look after Miku for me"

Made the girl look upon her friend before looking over at Miku and back at Ashlei confused for a second. She could tell Miku was acting protective at the start, she could tell even she didn't want Ashlei near Miyuki but she calmed down when she saw that Ashlei wasn't doing anything to her at all.

The girl opened her mouth to say something but was unable too, something even caught her attention. She turned around sensing a strong yet familiar presence before her eyes widened lightly at Matthew. But it wasn't of a scared look. Matthew must of had some history she was unaware of but to her it looked as if Miyuki knew this man and that they were good friends. But did she even stop for one moment to think it may be all a act?

"Master!"

She said with a faint smile before being taken in Miku's arms quite harshly

"Your not going anywhere with Miyuki... Ill die before I let her go..."

The girls eyes widened at this, she really couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't want her best friend to go that far for her...was she really worth it? Was Miyuki worth that much? Tears began to well up evne more when she began feeling the strong spiritual pressure of Miku grow and grow. She really couldn't take it anymore.

"M-M-Miku-Chan..."

She said quietly. Burying her head in Miku's shoulder, the fever from earlier had began to take affect again as she wasn't able to even stay on her feet that much. The embrace they shared though kept her in balance as the tears fell from her face to only be absorbed within Miku's clothing. Her cheeks went red from not blushing or embarrasment but from how hot her temperature was rising whilst her skin went a pale colour. Both of these energies she was feeling mixing together to her seemed like a even bigger spiritual pressure.

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hon Hon Baguette.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum