Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Meeting of Two~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Meeting of Two~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~Meeting of Two~ Empty ~Meeting of Two~

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm
~Meeting of Two~ Kkk

~::~April Redwood~::~

A normal day indeed within the soul society everyone was on duty at the moment or even finished with their work. April on the hand had tranfered that very day to another division. It was long story. April stood onto of the roof of the 8th division...Her outfit was not similar towards other shinigami, it was a sleeveless black dress with a white sash that went across her narrow waist. April was rather smart that she was she wore shorts under it just for reason men who liked to flip skirts.. Her Vice Captain badge was contacted to an black armband located her upper arm.

A sigh came from those pink red lips as she sat herself down on the roof of the 8th division. As nice as this place is, it could never get that boring things were happening every minute among the soul society.April now the 9th division Captain. She remembered everything that happened in the 13th division when was about 400 years ago. She had that strong feeling that he was going to attack her while around him, which made her feel rather unsafe.. That is now why she is the 8th division with a captain who would take his job seriously. That cool breeze brushed against her face making her bangs whip around like crazy once she felt that that look; that warm fuzzy loving smile appeared on her shimmer face and those eyes had strange aura. The few people she had met was rather sweet and rather charming if she had say so herself. Shuhei was a musical genius who wanted to bring rock into the soul society, and Selena was truly a friend she could count on. Then her mind came upon being a captain.. It was amazing indeed.... Laying back against the smooth roof tiles, turning bright red. Her smile could not help but shiny though all that bad memories. Raising her arms behind her head and began to relax a bit more..

"hehe... Life is so far good..."

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Meeting of Two~ EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Meeting of Two~ Characters
Ichigo
Ichigo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

~Meeting of Two~ Empty Re: ~Meeting of Two~

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm
It was another day in the Soul Society for Ichigo Kurosaki as he was walking around the Seireitei. He was off duty at the time so that enabled him to roam around at his leisure. "Things sure have changed since back then" he thought as he was looking around the Seireitei. He also thought of his close friends Uryu, Orihime,Chad,Rukia and Renji. He smiled as he was thinking about all the adventures and battles they had from rescuing Rukia Kuchiki from being executed by the Gotei 13 and saving Orihime Inoue from the defected shinigami Aizen and his army of Vasto Lordes called the Espada. "I'm glad we won those battles because we wouldn't be here now had we lost to Aizen" he thought as he was glad peace was finally stored and his friends and family were safe. As he continued walking down there was a slight breeze that blew and it went through his hair and his shinigami uniform. He looked up to the roof to see a female shinigami laying down on the roof smiling. "Hello" he said as he called up her.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Her outfit was not similar towards other shinigami, it was a sleeveless black dress with a white sash that went across her narrow waist. April was rather smart that she was she wore shorts under it just for reason men who liked to flip skirts with a captain's haori fitted for slim and tender figure so it would not look gigantic like the Captain's before her. Though back to April and her little moment of being clueless. Her teeth bite her lower lip just thinking about what to do now.. A man with orange hair approach her slowly but she only looked up with that original smile. Behind her ear was a rather beautiful lily.. Lily were hope or that was what she believed. She received a bunch of them from one of the member of the division, it might a have been a bit of hard time for her but now that in the Soul Society... They were lacking a bit of Shinigami but people spoke of Ichigo, the man who saved them all, he matched the details completely... "Hello~ How are you today?" She didn't know what to say to the young lad..

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ichigo
Ichigo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 pm
"I'm fine. Yourself?" he said as he continued to look at her. She was very beautiful with the lily behind her ear and the warm smile she gave him. Her uniform was very different compared to the other female shinigami. She reminded him of Orihime and how she would always give everyone a smile, even complete strangers who she never met before. Thats what made her such a good friend Ichigo remembered as he thought of all the times Orihime would give him a smile every morning he came to school back in Karakura town. Just by looking at her reminded Ichigo of one is closest friends that helped him throughout his adventures as a substitute Shinigami for the Soul Society.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 am
Those very orbs looked back at him once her mind came back from the sky, April just felt like she was being stared at by the man. She saw that she remind him of someone but did it matter? April's Cotton Candy hair blew into her face with that warm smile. Wait, this kid was that underclassmen which she was in high school, it was odd it need to see just a face here. She remember Chad but that is only way she knew about Ichigo. Ichigo seemed to be important to Chad but April didn't ever talk to him. She heard stories about him, no less. All these were the memories she had, nothing else. If there was anything, she didn't care. It was the past... Pausing her lips for just a split second, before answering him "I am well just a bit dazed..." April stood up before she noticed something. "I am April Redwood, and I do believe you are Ichigo Kurosaki" Standing there quietly not looking at him but once more at the sky. It was sure lovely today...

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ichigo
Ichigo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am
"Yes, I am Ichigo Kurosaki" he said to her and upon hearing here name he remembered that there was a new Captain of the 9th Division. "It's a pleasure to have you as our Captain April" he said looking up to her as the slight breeze that was blowing through continued. He remembered seeing someone in one of his high school named April Redwood back when he was still in Karakura town but never once had he gone over and actually tried to talk to her,maybe he could make things different and try to get to know her more. "I'm off duty and won't be doing anything for a while, would like to join me" he said to her as he wanted to look around the Seireitei to see all the new changes.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 pm
April smiled at him rather happily, she could not even help but give him a friendly smile. "The pleasure is all mine Ichigo~" She spoke sweetly before walking to his side. She possible could make a new friend, that she use to know. He was off duty, this be the chance that April could actually get a chance. Without a word, she simply nodded to the male. Her hands wiped her pink bangs out of her hair, and those eyes laid on him once more waking from the daze. Her attention was turned towards him. Her dress dusted off her skirt, walked next to him. She cant her head to the left and looked at him enjoying the scene "If I may Ichigo-san.. " April smiled at him, before walking ahead of him. 'Chad said he is very understanding and sweet. He seems like it...' He rather seems to match Chad's every word.. She had to trust him...

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ichigo
Ichigo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 pm
"The Soul Society sure has changed since I was last here" he said looking around at the area they were in. There were so many changes since he was last here with his friends. He looked over to April and thought "This may be my chance to get to know her some more". "So how long have you been a captain at the Soul Society?" he asked her as they were passing the Rukongai district. He remembered meeting Ganju Shiba here who was a fireworks expert for the first time when he came to rescue Rukia from being executed.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 pm
"From what I see, it looks the same from all 400 years..." April spoke rather calmly before walking next rather swaying her hips back and forth. Four hundreds years was a long time but it never changed one bit, but that was the way Shinigami live, they want everything natural and beautiful no less. That red haired female no less began laugh rather softly as the male asked how long she has been captain. A common question at all new shinigami would ask but she knew he was not. "I have been a captain for about 300 years now surprised." April just nodded her head but then wondered happily "What division are you in?"That was one thing she wanted to know about him.

Without a second thought the maiden just looked back at the sky, it was truly something more the a beautiful. Showing that she was truly something to see. A female who was amazing. Her head turn around once again and he looked a bit weird, even April looked at him weirdly before smile. "Are you?

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Ichigo
Ichigo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 pm
"I'm not in a division right now since I was originally a substitute shinigami but I guess I could try being in the 9th division" he said to her as they continued walking. She was very elegant and beautiful with every smile and step she took and it was amazing. [color=orange]"April and Senna are very much the same" as he thought of the mysterious shinigami named Senna who sacrificed her life to save the soul society and the material world which he felt guilty about for failing to save her. He remembered how he first met Rukia and got his shinigami powers from her illegally to save his family from a hollow. As they continued walking he got a weird look from April "Whats wrong?" he asked her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum