Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Stain of a Pure Soul... Left_bar_bleue0/0The Stain of a Pure Soul... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The Stain of a Pure Soul... Empty The Stain of a Pure Soul...

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:47 am

---------------------------------------

The Stain of a Pure Soul... Miyuki
The Stain of a Pure Soul... A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

After all the days she had spent up in Karakura City, in her house or at school Miyuki Santoru, a sixteen year old girl had decided to pay a visit in Underground Karakura. With nothing but a chipper attitude, the girls sense of adventure took her to a place she was warned about many times, but of course, somethings require a little rebellion in which to learn! Taking her way out wearing a tight button up white collard shirt and some short jean shorts, the girl looked as though she was about to go celebrate at a beach. The white shirt was a bit too big for her, and the shoes she wore were some black and white slip on shoes that weren't the best for combat, but would be good for a casual day as such. Her red headphone stuck out as odd to some as they were some real quality headphones, but they weren't connected to any kind of media player, they were just on her head.

This would be her first time, entering the Underground of The City she was Born and raised in. Karakura. The moment she arrived she could tell it was in construction, but she hadn't even thought it be as big as this! Miyuki also noticed that people did live here, but those whom do live here are of something of a dark aura. Their intentions of being in this slum neighborhood was something demeaning and dark.

While she ventured into the Karakura Underground she could even feel her own nerves becoming uneasy as others peered upon her as if she didn't belong.
As she roamed further and further into this deranged area of town hall she didn't know why she didn't turn back. Maybe it was the sense of adventure, or maybe the sense of danger. Either way, she wanted to keep going, but that very decision would end up being a poor one as not a moment later, a man approached with a very grotesque look upon him. He was tall, wearing a black undershirt and dark jeans, he didn't look as though his intentions upon this young female were any but helpful.

"Heh, pardon me miss but you look lost." Said the man to Miyuki, getting a bit too close for comfort. Miyuki was an innocent young girl, but she knew well enough the intentions of dark foul men, so taking that as a bad sign, Miyuki turned away from the man and began to walk away from him. She wasn't really paying attention to her direction as she wished to just get away from that man who looked all but nice. She continued to venture, only to realize she was indeed lost, and behind her, that man seemed to be following...

"Oh no, T-This isn't good..."

Said Miyuki to herself as she backed into an Alleyway. Now while to most girls this would be very bad, she wanted to get somewhere where she could defend herself, but sadly, that was still a naive decision...

As she got into the Alleyway, Miyuki couldn't help but notice that she was now surrounded by many slum men from all directions. She didn't have the power, or potential to deal with them all. Now scared for her own sake, a bead of sweat formed from her brow as she didn't know how to take her current situation. As the men closed in on her, she could only say one thing...

"U... Uhm... Help??"

The Stain of a Pure Soul... Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Stain of a Pure Soul... Left_bar_bleue0/0The Stain of a Pure Soul... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Stain of a Pure Soul... Empty Re: The Stain of a Pure Soul...

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:08 pm
Bang..

One man dropped dead with the back of his head exploded from the force of something hitting it.

Bang..

The next man dropped like he was nothing more than a fly. His guts spilling onto the pavement of the alleyway.

Bang..

The final man dropped dead to the ground with a sickening snap as his neck had snapped from the impact of the redish black ball of energy that had slammed into his skull.

Sharu hopped down from a nearby building and looked at the human girl with a look that was mixed between disgust and sympathy. however..her master was close by and she didn't have time to waste thinking on how to try and cheer up the girl.

"Your alive. They are dead.. Your welcome." She said briskly as she put her guns in their holsters. She pulled a cigarette out and began to smoke it as she felt her masters presence grow closer. He might have been surprised that she had so quickly left his side to help this girl..but then again..he might not have. After all..old habits die hard..she was at one time a defender of the peace. Though something about wanna be rapists just set her off.. she didn't have any experience with them but they still ticked her off.

Sharu looked up and blew a large cloud of smoke from her lips as she put the already fully tapped Cigarette onto the ground and grinded it to nothing with her boot. She looked at the girl and wondered if she should bother telling the girl that Matthew was coming. Nah..she decided.. It wasn't worth the time..and besides..he might not even pretend to notice the girl was around. She wasn't sure. Now she simply waited for the young girls response to being saved so..viciously.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 am

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Flinching at the three bangs the girl looked in horror at what had happened to the three men as they dropped down one after another. This alley-way's floor had soon been covered in the disgusting blood belonging to the horrible men as Miyuki currently was the only living thing that hadn't been touched by anything.
It wasn't until a few minutes later someone unknown to herself jumped down a few feet from her. Her Crystal-Green eyes stared upon this new female, was she the person who had saved her? She opened her mouth to say her thanks befor ehearing a simple and short.

""Your alive. They are dead.. Your welcome.""

Did this female have some attitude in her? Was the first question that had gotten to the girls head. No matter, but she couldn't help but feel a little scared of what had happened to those men in a matter of seconds. The smell of smoke soon filled the particular area, something that Miyuki wasn't to fond off, she hadn't ever smoked mainly because she hated what it could do to you and the fact that it stunk. Meeting the eyes of this girl she quickly looked away before letting out a small...

"Thank you..."

She couldn't say anything else, it looked and sounded as if this female already knew she was going to say thanks from her earlier quote. But it wasn't until another few quiet minutes later that the entrance of yet another person arrived, this time it was a male. Quite a tall one in fact, the red eyes seemed to be as if they were looking straight into Miyuki, right through her thoughts and feeling.

"Evening child... Might I suggest you run now before more harm is brought upon your frail body?"

She wasn't a child, was she? She was sixteen years of age but she guessed to this man and the female she really was a child. That's another thing she hated. Being the youngest in a group. Mainly because she'd get looked down on because of simple things like age, height or interests. But why should she run? There were no other men around this area other than this one. But she couldn't picture him doing anything harmful to anyone. Even though it wasn't him that saved her but the female she sitll had to say thanks. That was a thing to Miyuki, saying thanks for people whom hadn't moved a inch.

"T-Thank you.!"

The girl quickly said, bowing her head softly as her long hair followed before she stood back upright. She didn't see any reason to run or hide so she just stayed there. Noticing now the female had stopped smoking and that the cigarette had simply been grinded within the depths of the earth. But now this man was smoking, a part sweat drop fell from her head mentally as she wondered what was it with smoking now a days. But it was none of her business, she had just merely said thanks.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:51 pm

The Stain of a Pure Soul... Sharu
The Stain of a Pure Soul... 7pmkqnu8vn5l4k6cg1f9tumj711303108294

"You got yourself a deal. Demon God's going down and I'ma help you do it, Master."
Demon Caliga Sharu Kitsugi
スレーブ魔王に

Sharu scoffed when the girl didn't move at all. Did she have a deathwish or was she simply too stupid to know when she was being told to leave. Though..something seemed off about the girl. She felt like she had spiritual power..yet Sharu couldn't figure out if she was imagining it or not.

"I denied them something I didn't think they deserved. I don't care for Rapists never had to worry about one myself..but for some reason the thought of that act pisses me off. Maybe its because I'm female..I dunno." Sharu shrugged as she spoke and had a completely nonchalant face on her while she was speaking. It was true. she didn't have any experience with Rapists personally but she still didn't like them.

"Thank you" The girl had spoken thanks a second time and was STILL standing there. Sharu had half a mind to slap the living crap out of the girl for STILL being in Underground Karakura! For some reason Sharu was feeling a bit more protective than usual..and it annoyed her. Old habits rearing their ugly head it seemed. She really needed to stop that. She made a mental note to attempt to be rid of those habits in the future and figured Matthew heard the mental note loud and clear.

"Why are you still standing there?!? Don't you have a home to run back to!? Or perhaps you simply wanted to be taken advantage of and possibly even turned into a toy for men to ravage day and night." Sharu said quite hottily as she glared at the girl. She had gone against her usual nature to get rid of those men and she knew it and the fact was only making her angry. She pointed a gun at the girl and cocked the hammer back..only to sigh and release it a second later as she started to walk past the girl, "Damn you and those eyes..I remember that look way too well."

Sharu stopped a few feet away and put her back against one of the building walls nearby as she simply watched her master to see what he would do. While doing so..she purposely and loudly begin to think of the past that wasn't that many years ago..when she was so blind to reality that she tried to protect the innocent regardless of if she knew them or not. A past that kept interfering with her life now as it was difficult to break the habit..her body had moved on its own to save the girl..though she didn't like to admit it.

"Master..is there anyway you could help me break that habit..by any chance?" She asked alloud towards him, "I don't like the fact my body moved on its own to do that.. even if I justify the action..it doesn't change the fact it happened by reflex." She sighed a bit and looked at the girl one more time before scoffing again. That damned girl..reminded her way to much of herself when she was around the same age..except Sharu wasn't as oblivious or as helpless as this girl seemed to be.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

"R-Rapists?"

The girl asked with a soft and short blink. She was so stupid to not even come across to think what the men would of done to her. And right now she was even more grateful towards this girl.

"Why are you still standing there?!? Don't you have a home to run back to!? Or perhaps you simply wanted to be taken advantage of and possibly even turned into a toy for men to ravage day and night."

The girl didn't reply after this, many thoughts appeared in her mind but she couldn't pick which one to say. Before smiling happily she looked upon the female. She really didn't care if this person was older than her, she may be the youngest one around here but she didn't mind one bit anymore.

"I would go back...only I don't have any one waiting for me ^^ So why should I go back if I just made you my friend!"

She asked happily, no she really wans't kidding. She had just made this lady her 'friend'.

Even though she felt uncomfortable with the glare shot at her at the fact that the woman's quote was filled with anger she somehow couldn't realize why she was angry at all. But she froze when the gun was pointed at her now.

Her heart skipped a beat before she sighed mentally as the gun was lowered.

"Damn you and those eyes..I remember that look way too well."

Was something wrong with her eyes, she blinked before rubbing them. Making a small note to try and stop making eye contact with her.
All this communication within the woman had made her forget for a few minutes about the man that had entered only a few minutes ago.

She looked up towards him watching him smoke silently wondering why people were so addicted to that now a days, she knew what was in smoking to do such a thing but it was a pretty disgusting habit...
Watching the man walk towards her it wasn't long until she felt a soft hand placed a upon the top of her head. She blinked somewhat at this before noticing that the man was behind her in fact. But how was that possible? For someone to even appear behind someone like that. She couldn't help but sense something within the man of course. Some sort of power? She shrugged it off through.

"Why not kill this child?"

She froze again at this before a small smile covered her face again. Looking over to the man to see how close he was to her. She should feel uncomfortable, scared, terrified but she wasn't. Not as much as she was with those men though.

"Because she saved me ^^ And I want to repay her, a thanks is surely not enough after all."

She replied, knowing the question wasn't intended towards her but she wanted to give a good reason as to why no one should kill her.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:35 pm
The Stain of a Pure Soul... Sharu
The Stain of a Pure Soul... 7pmkqnu8vn5l4k6cg1f9tumj711303108294
"You got yourself a deal. Demon God's going down and I'ma help you do it, Master."
Demon Caliga Sharu Kitsugi
スレーブ魔王に

Sharu only grinned as she was termed as a "friend" and her face went totally evil. She grabbed the girls hands and pulled rope out of a pouch that was attached to her waist and began to tie the girl up with it. Upon finishing she stood up and looked over at Matthew before speaking.

"Kill her..? Why would I do that when I can get paid for her..I get rid of this sudden complex..i get money..and the girl disappears. Double Bonus from where I am standing.. I'll take my merc instincts over paternal complex's any day. All i gotta do is find someone that wants a sweet innocent and still breathing human."

She looked over at the girl and grinned with the same evil face on her that she had a moment ago. It almost made her look like she was a rabid dog ready to tear someones throat out. She then knelt down and smiled as she put a finger on the girls forehead.

"Oh your not going to die..and you are going to repay me..Who knows.. you might even enjoy the experiences you endure in your new and upcoming life. Oh..and when you get the chance..if you ever do.. Look up the word..expendable..because thats exactly what you just became."

Sharu stood back up and looked over at Matthew before grinning a bit wider.

"So my Lord..Do you happen to know anyone who would want this little flower? you've been around the block..Surely ya know someone who'd pay for this oblivious girl."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 am

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The girl continued to smile happily before seeing a look of evil placed upon the female's face. Wondering what was on her mind, the girl soon found herself sitting on the ground tied up within a matter of seconds.

At first, her idiotic brain thought this was a came, what a naive girl she was. But after hearing what the older female had to say about her to the male she slowly realised what she had gotten herself in to.

"Kill her..? Why would I do that when I can get paid for her..I get rid of this sudden complex..i get money..and the girl disappears. Double Bonus from where I am standing.. I'll take my merc instincts over paternal complex's any day. All i gotta do is find someone that wants a sweet innocent and still breathing human."

She looked up innocently towards both of what she called 'her new friends'. But then another thought struck her, where these people even human? This other female before her was innocent enough, ha, she obviously didn't know her well enough. But Miyuki herself wasn't what you considered a human, not with the powers within her. But even she didn't know much about her own powers.

A small breeze, something that hadn't been felt by the girl in a while arrived within the alleyway, brushing against her cheek and blowing her hair for a second. Although the smell of the smoke also blew into her face, making her cough.

A thought kept popping into her mind though, after she had met these two 'humans' she wondered, Was she going to die? She thought to herself over and over again, but even when she came tot he terms of deaths she never grew scared at the subject.

The same evil face was shown upon the other woman but this time looking as if she had a intent to kill. Looking away quickly before feeling a finger placed on her own soft forehead.

"Oh your not going to die..and you are going to repay me..Who knows.. you might even enjoy the experiences you endure in your new and upcoming life. Oh..and when you get the chance..if you ever do.. Look up the word..expendable..because thats exactly what you just became."

It seemed that this woman had read her first thoughts, about the dying subject. But to hear she could repay her made her face light up. That's just what she wanted to do from the moment that she had been saved by this woman. But what 'experiences' was this woman on about, and what upcoming life? She still didn't really have a clue on what was happening but to hear, expendable. Even she didn't know what it meant. She blinked as it sounded similar to expandable.

To see the woman back on her feet, grinning wider over towards the man but blinked once again to hear the name 'My Lord' Was that his name? In fact she even forgot whether any of them introduced themselves or not.

"Call me Miyuki! ^^"

The girl said, wanting to introduce herself first. It was a habit of hers again among many of others. She didn't care if she couldn't move at the moment. Whether or not she was made a friend to these two people she still made them friends to herself. And she was happy to be able to spend time with them.

"Wait..."

Wait for what exactly? The girl blinked watching the conversation between these two friends of her occur.
Even though she herself didn't even get she was getting selled at first, she was only sixteen, she studied hard in school but sometimes she had trouble understanding a few things.

Maybe it was because she was young when her parents died and the fact she had lived by herself for so many years or maybe it was the fact she had little to no friends to talk to at school or anywhere for that matter.

She looked over at the man, watching him raise to his feet with the words of "Better Idea" Watching him grind the cigarette in too the earth.

"Tell me child. If you've no one to return to, how about spending more time with your friend over there?"

She looked over at her new friend with a smile, before looking back towards the man happily. That's all she wanted at the moment, she really wouldn't let this idea that she was just saved, even though it was no big a deal and it would probably piss someone off with the amount of thanking she did and still thought it wasn't enough.

"Alright! ^^"

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum