Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like To Play a Game Left_bar_bleue0/0I'd Like To Play a Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I'd Like To Play a Game Empty I'd Like To Play a Game

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 am
Luck was sitting in his room, a box of chocolate chip cookies next to him as he chewed on his thumb, looking at a television screen. He was watching a mystery show and was interested in seeing the outcome, however he already knew the maid was the one who killed the man, and he even anticipated how it was done. He reached over and grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and brought it to his mouth, chomping it and finishing it as the show had concluded, where Luck's prediction was correct. Luck smiled a bit before standing up, holding his box of cookies in hand and turning to the door.

As he walked to the door, his hand came out and pressed a button on the remote control, shutting off the television as he opened the door. He stepped outside looking into the air, puting his arm over his eyes due to the brightness. It was a lovely day, sun was shining, and people were out and about, but he wanted to go for a walk outside the city.

Luck walked his way towards the end of town, where there were lots of trees and fields, passing by many people who looked at him oddly, due to his messy appearance of a wrinkled shirt and messy curly hair. He stepped his way into the forest where he heard birds cherping and plenty of animals about. He didn't think much of them, being the genius he was, all living things were just pawns to him, so he ignored them just like he did the humans. He had hoped he'd come across something interesting, that he had not seen before. He leaned against a tree a bit aways from the town and pulled another cookie to his mouth, munching it as time passed by. His other hand reaching up to his hair, playing with one of the curls as he relaxed a bit. He was fairly bored and wanted something to do, beign a genius, and figuring things out so quickly, there was little of stuff for him to do without him already figuring it out.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like To Play a Game Left_bar_bleue0/0I'd Like To Play a Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I'd Like To Play a Game Empty Re: I'd Like To Play a Game

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 am
The sun reflected abit of his shiny black and white coat. and His blue eyes shined in the suns intense glow. It was such a magnificent day he thought to himself after returning from an intelegence mission. He sniffed around the trees in the forest and his tail was waggning. He was a small husky, a puppy to be exact. Hopping around and barked. His insticts were enhanced by his good mood. 'I better change' he thought to himself as he jumps out of sight into a bush.

A bright glow shown and out of the bush came a kid this time. He looked around eleven, with bright blonde hair. He wore a thing white button shirt with a color, and black cargo shorts. He had a weird hat with some fuzz on the sides, and he wore goggles. He still maintained his blue eyes, but they looked more intulectual than happy as before.

He Streched out and yawned at the open sky. He walked deeper into the forest. He adjusted his weird blue hat and Red goggles glared off the sun. It was a good day to be alive.

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

I'd Like To Play a Game Empty Re

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:51 am
Luck was relaxing, hoping for something to happen, when out of no where, a bright glow came from a random bush just a bit aways. He lifted himself away from the tree as he began walking towards it, and out of the bush came a small child. He had wondered what that light would be, and was starting to get interested, however, it was possible that it could of been a flash light, but in the middle of the day, having a flashlight alone would be interesting, it had to be something else, so he walked up to the boy.

Luck put on a smile to be nice, of course it came out as a little creepy, he wasn't used to smiling sweetly. He looked at the kid, "Hey pawn... what was that light that just happend? I am fairly interested in what it could be... Could you tell me?" He asked with a smile. He refered to everyone as a pawn, because that was just the way he was, and that's his belief. His hand was playing with his hair further, being focused on the answer and ignoring everything else.

Luck was fairly curious about it, perhaps he may find out something about the world he didn't before, however, he may be getting his hopes up and he knows that, it could of just been some sort of device to create light.

Luck walked over to the bush checking it out as he awaited the answer, looking through the branches, but everything seemed normal, and it didn't seem like the kid had anything on him, so it had to be something unnatural, he had to find out what it was. He ripped a piece of a branch off the bush before looking at it oddly, but dropped it after realising it was indeed, just a normal bush. He turned to the kid for the answer, still holding a smile on his face.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am
The child froze up at the question. His secretsy was about to be comprimised. He blushed at his carelessness for not making sure that his surroundings were clear. He turned around to this man. "w..what do you mean" He spoke with a thick german accent. His voice hasnt yet his puberty, so it was still that of a childs, he put on an innocent face and was gonna try his best to play dumb.

"My mom told me not to talk to strangers" he was now more confident in his voice as he lied through his teeth, he had to get out of here. He could sense some awarnesss from this man, and knew if he ran, he would be followed. he had to do his best for deception.

Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:06 am
Luck smiled further at the childs answer, it seemed he was trying to hide something, he was indeed figuring out the situation here, and it was indeed something greatly interesting. He found it odd to see a german child walking through a japanese forest with such an innocent face on, it was indeed odd for a child to be in a forest alone. Luck chuckled a bit as he already found a way to get him to talk, he had already known he was lying, the way the boy talked was way too easy to figure it out.

Luck replied with a, "Your mother told you not to talk to strangers, but she lets you walk around in a forest alone? My my.. your mother sure is strange..." He spoke very sarcastically, "You seem tense boy... my my... all I want to know if how that light was made... that is all... or is it that your hiding something? Perhaps you don't want me to know... for what reason... it is just a light afterall... I have perfect vision... I didn't imagine it.... so tell me what it was..." He said with a large smile as he stepped closer to the boy.

Luck had already anticipated that the chances that this boy was actually a kid was only a 65% chance, due to his independence as well as the odd light and his response. Luck was indeed a genius, who could figure things out in a flash just by looking. Luck twirled his hair again as he awaited a response from the boy.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 pm
In a couple seconds The child dicided on a conver story. "i was trying to find berries for mama". He pulled out his cellphone "and the light on here accedently over charged." he he showed that the whole thing had no power, hoping that it would look as if it was overpowered.

He took a step back when the strange man stepped forward. He anylized the man and judged him as an actual intlectual. But he wondered how the man took his brains to work. he wasnt that confident in if his plan worked, but he showed non of it in his face. and eased himself up

Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm
Luck stood there, stareing at the child as he responded, then smiling bigger, he had now been more suspicious, "I thought your mom told you not to talk to strangers... now you can't stop talking.. hmm.." He explained as he looked at the phone, "If it was overpowered there would be more damage then just the batteries, it wouldn't be able to turn on anymore either.." He continued to explain, "I have already guessed the outcome and now I am near sure of it... you are not what you appear to be... my eyes can see through you... it is an ability of mine you see..." He smiled, he didn't really have the ability to see through someone, he just said that to get the man to reveal the truth about himself.

Luck stood back a bit, "Now tell me who you really are... because I've had it with the lies... berries? There are no berries in this forest, besides, forest berries will make you sick most the time..." He chuckled a bit as he talked, bringing his hand back to his hair and playing with one of the curls, his other hand reaching down to grab a cookie, bringing it to his mouth as he chomped on it with delight. He was about to find out if his predictions were correct or not, he showed no sign of lying, as he had complete control over his heart rate, due to years of education and intense crime solving practice.

Luck was wearing no shoes or socks at the time either, which was why everyone seemed to look at him weird, but he didn't care, he believed everyone was pawns, so being different was a good thing, he was sure to be different from the rest, and he wanted nothing more then just that, he hates the feeling of socks and shoes, so he never wears them. He was determined to find the truth about everything, but he'd have to die in the end to learn the meaning of life.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 pm
Well, that was that. His identity has been comprimised to the extent of no fooling. The child now had one of two choices. One, was to see if he was trustable. If he could keep this a secret and live his life as he has been. The second however, was merciless oblitheration. He would have to remove this man from life. Kill him, burn his belongings, dispose of the body in such a way that will never be known how he died, and make sure that on record, He was never here to begin with.

The child had to prepare for the worst, so in preperation he started to shine again. The body kind of collapsed into a glob and slowly reformed into an adult male. The blonde hair was longer and spiked into a shag, He wore a military black coat and an eyepatch, His boots were shiny black, and his gloves matched his suite. He had a bright red Tie, and wore a white shirt under it.
I'd Like To Play a Game Tonhoro

The 'child' held his hand out in an attempt to shake the other mans hand " hellow, my name Athera....Athera Orohnat" He said with a deep polite voice. In the voice contained Discipline. And odly had a Russian accent, very deep one at that.

Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 pm
Luck stood still, his eyes widened as the boy began to shine, turning into a blob like state before changing into that of a man. Luck was truly intrigued witht he mans transformation, playing with his hair curl further, "Ah... I see... so this is who you are truly... I would like to tell you now that I have no magical power to see right through you... I just wanted to fake you out to see what you truly are.. although I do sense this isn't your real self... seeing as a transformation ability is very complex to figure out which form is real.. however.. I just wanted to see for myself how it happend..." Luck stood still as he talked, a smile on his face.

He figured it was time for him to introduce himself as well, "Anyway..." He bowed once for politeness, "I am Luck Yuugi... people call me Lucky for short... but I don't really care either way..." He stated politely, "Your ability is truly interesting... it isn't everyday that I meet someone with abilities like this... that light must be your spiritual energy I am guessing... probably breaks down your body into reiishi before changing into a different shape and pieceing itself back together afterwards... truly interesting..." He smiled a bit as he walked around the man, he was now the shorter one due to only being 5'4, "Truly interesting indeed..." He said again.

Luck stood back and smiled again, "I can see that you were keeping this a secret... so I assume you do not want anyone to know... very well.. I will not tell anyone... its more interesting that way anyway..." He said as he brought another cookie to his mouth, chomping on it.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm
"Yes" he stated in the same monotone, it was trained in the millitary to show little emotio. "I would be very grateful for you to keep this quiet" He was abit interested in this man's skill in guessing, it seems his name portraited his underlined ability, Luck. "i would like to know your ability thou" he spoke, most people wouldnt even see the energy he made while changing, let alone be able to use the vocabulary, this man must be spiritualy aware to the extent of possible abilities in use. Such as some other humans he has learned about. "and you know" he continuied. "I have no knowing on how my ability is at work, I have no use for such knowledge so far, but i doubt it does have something to do with Reiishi.."

"by the way" he started, his natural instict was to asess information, he started to not want to be enemies with this man, but Luck Yuugi's personality intrigued him, it was similar to that of his own, well to of his own that he has learned so far. He wanted to know more about just his overall personality, accuratly define it, and see how close it was to his own. He left the question hang, to see what Luck would do.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum