Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Switch Price Left_bar_bleue60/100Power Switch Price Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Power Switch Price Empty Power Switch Price

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:16 pm

This may sound real dumb but It got me thinking as I remodelled Ashlei a bit the other day. I usually change my characters at times but it never fits into the story or plot of things. For instance, Rihiku turned Into a dragon once, he doesn't now so wtf happened to his sword? Well wat Im gonna suggest is:

Research section of orgs, purchase power switch.

So basically, you spend Yen to reset your Zanpakuto and have it revamped by researchers of 12 squad etc. This pretty much gives people a better way of changing their powers. Ashlei herself can add this as an item in the store to reset powers so they can be changed and i'm sure the other orgs can fit it in.

Recently my character Ayane had changed from a little girl into an adult, he weapon changed and is practically a brand new person. A power change could give characters reason for changing and keep them in story.

Also i had to integrate Tetsuka Kiryu and the Sealing System into Ashlei so that she could change her app about 5 times so it didn't ruin my storyline. Nobody just goes 'poof' and becomes something else just like that.

Iunno, is an odd thing I just thought up... What u think guys?

Last edited by ::Chaozi:: on Sun May 29, 2011 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Switch Price Left_bar_bleue0/0Power Switch Price Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Power Switch Price Empty Re: Power Switch Price

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 am
Well, seeing as it was already mentioned in canon to being available, it would only make sense to be available here, in a world so much more advanced then the bleach world. I'm all for this, and actually think it would be pretty popular.

In that case, make it expensive. xD

Or for the lulz, really really REALLY cheap. xD
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Switch Price Left_bar_bleue60/100Power Switch Price Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:04 am

At least it gives people the access to change when they want in a Canon feel. Plus I'll probably make it somewhat high but affordable.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Switch Price Left_bar_bleue20/100Power Switch Price Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:07 am
Sounds like a plan Choazi. I mean, Poliro had the same thing but it was really just him growing up a bit, not his Zanpakuto changing and the likes. This would be a good idea for a reboot of a character, so I say we go forth with this. Make it apporiately priced, I say.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Switch Price Left_bar_bleue5/100Power Switch Price Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:02 am
I don't mind it being available as along it is not exploited. If it does, that is where restrictions will be needed.

For now, I'll support the idea since it is already in Canon before.

Power Switch Price 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Power Switch Price Left_bar_bleue10/100Power Switch Price Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:35 pm
Supported. Simply because some people might hav those I-change-my-mind moments.
Just make it priced well and not too half-assedly. ;D
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 8:13 pm
I am absolutely fine with this, for unlike most, I do not revamp whatever abilities I give to my character, for I plan out all abilities ahead of time. But tell me, can this apply to all races, or is it strictly for those who wield Zanpaukto?

Smiley face
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 am

It would be to any race with the access to such technology. This means it may not be possible for humans unless force feedback knew how to work with the power reset technology but that is for the FF leader to decide. if an org does not want it, they can merely decline the item to be sold in their stores.

The item itself would be one of the following depending on the org:

1- An appointment slip to take to the research department of the org to alter the genetics of your character and weapons.
2- A pill similar to a mod soul pill that knocks out the one that took it, they then wake up exactly 24 hours later as their body and weapon morph over the time asleep.

Also those two above things need to be developed, their pretty basic
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 am
I like it and support this idea. It would be nice to redo Hinashi.

Power Switch Price Othercharcater
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum