Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Empty [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm
---------------------------------------

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Konach10

Gumi-Chan!!

"MmmmmM G-Gumi-Chaaan~ <3"

A girl, acting the age of a child sat by a small duck pond within Fuma bark. Tossing small pieces of bread as she sang happily. Her green hair blew in the breeze, what on earth was she listening to? She was just making up her own song. A song she would never finish because she was always seen singing this song.

The girl,even know she acted the age of a child, looked the age of around fourteen? She was actually seventeen in fact, she wans't the height of a seventeen year old. More of a thirteen year old.
She threw in some more bread, watching the ducks go crazy for it. Her tongue stuck out in concentration

It was a hot day today, but strangely enough it was quiet. In a place like this, one of her favourites. Not many came to this place, Gumi loved the nature but she also loved noise. It was something she had grown up within Japan. Moving to Karakura that changed. She turned to the ducks and looked towards them.

"What do the ducks thing Gumi shall do today?"

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sun May 01, 2011 4:33 am

| | .A L E X I A . R O S E N H E A R T . | |

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Juri2-1

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Fuma park was exceptionally bright and hot today as many people had gathered here to relax in the sunlight. Who could really blame them as staying indoors would just make you melt and stuffy, whereas being outside got you some air at least. Well, one girl that was in the park really didn't care about any of that terminology and was looking for something more than that. This girl was sitting over by a large patch of clean cut grass with her legs folded and her arms laying on her knee's. She was in deep thought with her eyes closed but her mouth open as she licked her lips.

Licking was one of her trademark postures after all. You would never see this girl without her tongue going crazy all over her lips in joy. Reason for it, was because this was a plan habit she had picked up from whatever had possessed her young mind. The girl in question, went by the name of Alexia Rosenheart. She was rich, but not that rich seeing as she abandoned her family and took it upon herself to get possessed by a demon with a very weird name for such a beautiful looking girl. Alexia sat there in thought as something crept up behind her and rested her arms around Alexias shoulders. She had long green hair and wore very little except what looked like a blue swimsuit and pink tights. Her shoulders and head sprouted bat wings and her teeth were fanged like a vampire. This, was Zazabellou.

"What are you thinking?" Alexia opened one eye to the direction Zaza was resting on her shoulders. Alexia's eye was bright pink and from the looks of it, not 100% organic. "Im thinking... there's someone here I need to... talk to if you wish to call it that" Alexia grinned evilly and Zaza started to look around. "All I see are normal people..." Alexia looked around too. "No... someones here... I can taste it..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

Gumi listened to the ducks quack whilst Gumi's face lit up. She continued feeding the ducks until her hands were empty with nothing but bread crumbs. Clapping her hands together in a childish yet cute manner she brushed off the crumbs as it was raining bread for the birds. Watching the birds fight over the bread the girl stood up on the spot. A smile staying on her face.

"Yes! ^^ Gumi shall make a new friend!"

The girl looked up to the crowds, scanning the area for anyone to befriend...But most of them looked just like the ones down in Karakura Central. She was glad all the commotion had died down with people recognizing her when she had first moved here. But she didn't want to befriend someone who recognized her instantly. She wanted to befriend someone who could be a great friend!

It wasn't long until the girl noticed someone in the same park, she quickly rushed over to the area to look towards the girl, bowing with a smile.

"Hewo! My name is Gumi ^^!"

The girl said with a smile, looking back up after the bow. Her green eyes shone in the sunlight as her shoulder lengthed green hair blew in the breeze.
[/center]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~
Spoiler:

Alexia still sat there with her legs folded and her arms nicely rested on those white jogging bottoms. She really wore an odd get up and both her and the demon beside her looked completely out of place in the park. However Alexia needed to be here to gather some more information. And by that she means people to kill and defile. Alexia closed her eyes again and sat in thought. She needed to figure out if anything reitsu worthy was nearby before she tried to do anything here but as soon as she started to do so, a little girl jumped in her way. Alexia wasn't bothered but did open one eye.

However Alexia did not say a word, and it was Zaza who got in there first with her abrupt personality.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE!"

Zaza bounded over ALexia and landed next to Gumi and tried to give her one huge hug.

"Wowowowow! This girl is so adorable, haha!"

Alexia looked with her eye and kept one of them closed so she was still half concentrating. But then she realised that maybe this girl had something to play in todays events.

"Zaza, let go of her... You can't be so touchy with random people you know... hehe..."

Zaza turned to Alexia with a :3 face.

"You do it all the time!"

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 8:28 am

Gumi-Chan!!

The girl looked completely friendly, she had so many compliments building in mind.
Although she was just about to speak her mind when she heard a loud screem.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE!"

Gumi;s eyes went that to circled shapes "O.O" As she was suddenly hugged, unable to breath at first.

"Wowowowow! This girl is so adorable, haha!"

The girl was almost pushed over to the ground from how tight she was being hugged. Trying to laugh but winced slightly, she hadn;t been hugged this hard since she was performing.
All though she was happy when the the hugging dyed out. Allowing her to catch her breath.

"Zaza, let go of her... You can't be so touchy with random people you know... hehe..."

Blinking the girl looked up with a smile. She found both of them so cute!

"Would you like to be my friends! We can do all sort of things together like Shopping! ^^"

The girl said in a sweet manner before looking back towards the 'person' the other girl called Zaza.
[/center]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Spoiler:

Alexia looked up at the girl with her one eye and wondered why the hell she was even talking to her. Didn't she look threatening or even weird in the slightest? This girl must be either crazy or stupidly brave. After a few seconds of Zaza hugging the girl to bits, Alexia stood up and placed her hand on the demons shoulder. Alexia was about 1'5ft shorter than Zaza which made her look a little odd in comparison, but both of them were strange to be wearing what they were. Alexia's chest was barely covered let alone her jogging bottoms slit in the middle revealing her underwear and tights.

Alexia leaned forwards to get a good look at Gumi and smiled devilishly. "I think I know you from somewhere... You say your name is Gumi and..." Zaza butted in as though Alexia's sentence was snatched up by the demon and spoken by her instead. "You want to go shopping with us?" Zaza giggled to herself and bent down to the girl. Zaza was pretty tall and needed to after all. "Well I'm sure I of all people could spare some time, Alex however will need some time to... figure out if your... Well you'll find out soon enough."

Zaza sounded like some kind of criminal as she spoke so calmly about something she wouldn't have a clue about. The two girls were very odd and mysterious unless you had been within the Yayjuu organisation before. Zaza turned to Alexia and spoke in a soppy voice. "Can i go witht eh girl? pweeeeeaaase?" Alexia just laughed...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

The girl noticed the weird clothing that the pair had on. Blinking she actually found it rather cute!

"=w="

The girl brushed herself off once the hug was over, happy she had made two new friends within less than ten minutes.

"I think I know you from somewhere... You say your name is Gumi and..."

The girl began panicking, why? Because she wanted to stay unnoticed for as long as it would take. Her heart beat for a second before the sentence was cut out. She was going to try and drive away the topic as quick as possible, she was just relieved that her new friend had stopped it.

"You want to go shopping with us?"

The girl's face lit up at the invitation! Shopping! One of her favourite things to do!
She nodded with excitement! Karakura was big for one thing but she was so happy they had just added new clothes shops in the town area! It wasn't until Zaza bent down that she noticed how big ZaZa really was...one massive growth spurt? Well, Gumi didn't really know the business with these two girls, but who cares! She's got friends!

"Well I'm sure I of all people could spare some time, Alex however will need some time to... figure out if your... Well you'll find out soon enough."

The girl looked slightly confused at this but shrugged the whole thing off. She nodded again with a reply too,.

"Shopping! Shopping! Let's goooo! <3 "

The girl ran in circles three times before taking ZaZa's hand at the question of if she could go or not. Hearing the laugh she took it as a yes. Pulling ZaZa by the hand towards the outtings of the park. She couldn't wait for this shopping trip! What better than to share it with friends for once.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Spoiler:

Zaza was overjoyed at the idea of taking a walk out shopping with someone but somewhat missed an important aspect about her. Alexia quickly filled her in on the details. "Zazabellou, you do know that if you stand too far from me, my head splits open like a can opener? Also, your a demon, you look like a seductive cosplayer... and so do I actually..."

Alexia licked her lips at that idea. She hadn't worn much other than these clothes in a while as she usually trained every day while wearing them because they gave her legs flexible access, even to strangle people with them while standing up. Zaza then turned around to Alexia in thought.

"Well how would we go anywhere then? Were already out in the park so..." Zaza had a finger resting on her bottom lip as she thought about things and Alexia just looked at her oddly. "Maybe that's why we should go shopping Alex. We could get some more people clothes." Zaza grinned happily with a beaming face. Alexia however, just sighed. "Alright, maybe i'll find some new material to use later tonight for you..." Zaza cheered happily as she turned and grabbed Gumi's hand. "Lets go! yay!"

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 am

Gumi-Chan!!

All Gumi heard was something about Cosplaying which suddenly made her innocent face light up. Her gaze darted back to ZaZa and Chibi-Chan obviously excited about something.

"COSPLAY! You like Cosplay? I like Cosplay! =w= Let's Cosplay...."

She said almost going off in to a trance about
a CosplayWorld she had always dreamt off. Of course Karakura did have their own Cosplay shop. It was just the price that made customers walk off empty handied. Gumi of course had a lot of money saved up. But she knew if she would go in that shop then she'd loose alot to...cute...cute...cosplay outfits. =w=

The girl turned back to ZaZa after having coming
back to reality before her hand was taken,
her legs running by themselves by ZaZa towards Karakura's mall

"Yeah! A-And we can get Ice-Cream too! Lots and Lots of Icecream...Mmm...."

Before she could get to the gates she quickly turned to her new friend.

"Is Chibi-Chan coming aswell?"

She asked pointing to Alexia. Of course it was either Alexia had already said her name and it flew right out of Gumi's mind or she just adored the new nickname she was giving her other new friend.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Spoiler:

Zaza giggled at the thought of having Alexia wear some cute clothes and laughed even more when she heard Gumi give her a nickname. What the hell was a chibi anyway? Zaza didn't know but she thought it sounded funny and went along with it. "yeah Chibi, lets go!" Zaza's grin got wider as she looked back at the girl as the two ran off. ALexia however, was getting a little annoyed.

"Immature girl..." Suddenly, Alexia had caught up with the two even though they had already started running. She slowly paced beside them and looked at Gumi with some odd intent. As though Alexia was trying to break her open by sight alone, but was actually mentally removing those clothes while she ran with Zaza of whom Alexia was also mentally de-clothing. the sadistic girl smiled and turned her head away to look forwards.

"How old are you anyway... Gumi...?" Alexia was...curious -insert big grin here-

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum