Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:15 pm
---------------------------------------

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Konach10

Gumi-Chan!!

"Well Your a small girly Gumi-chan so how is someone like me going to wear your clothes? I mean, my chest alone would barely be covered... but its cause your so tiny and cute that i love you!"

The girl made a cat like face, =w= At this. She was just so happy to have two great friends that she made today just by talking to them in a park.

"Well. I have some night wear that is too big for me. I normally buy things to big for me so I can grow in to them."

She turned around, heading out of the room before she came back after visiting her own room with a large bag. All of the night wear inside was too big to her and folded up neatly.
It smelt nice too, a tropical scent as she had washed them yesterday.

Although she was a sucker when it came to picking clothes. She'd always pick the cute looking ones. One of the set of night clothes had Rice balls with faces on them. Another of Rabbits. She'd jus thope they wouldn't mind if they picked to have any.

"You can keep them! I don't think I'll be growing for a while and I have too many too. ^^"

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:26 pm

| | .A L E X I A . R O S E N H E A R T . | |

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Juri2-1

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Zaza got up and checked the bags contents. It indeed had a nice smell which made a change for once as she was used to smelling the urban streets around Karakura more than her clothes. Going back to the demon world every now and again would be a refreshing change of pace but Alexia wasn't too fond of the place so they never stayed long. But then Zaza noticed something. She actually hadn't cleaned herself in a little while of about a day and was a bit worried she might smell. Quickly sitting back down on the bed, Zaza asked Gumi something.

"Gumi do you mind if I use your bath please?" Suddenly, Alexia's eyes lit up but she couldn't suddenly say 'ill join you' or Gumi would get a bit freaked out and wonder what was wrong with them. However Alexia did somewhat need to wash too as training doesn't come without its prices and she smelt a bit. "Er... do you have just the one or many?... Cause If we can Id like to take a dip too if your alright with it?"

It seemed like the two girls were freeloading off of Gumi which didn't phase them usually, but this time it felt different. Living off this girl wasn't right and they needed to return the favour somewhere.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

She watched Zaza look through the bag happily before noticing something was wrong. Watching her friend sit down back on the bed she heard a simple request.

"Gumi do you mind if I use your bath please?"

The girl smiled once again, something she'd always do as she was nearly 100% happy with everything.

"Sure! I have five so you can both have one if you want~ There's one in the bathroom in my room..."

Standing up she pointed to a door in the same room they were in. She went over and opened it up where a big bathroom was. Covered in Blue tiles with gold squares in the middle.

"Here's two and I have one downstairs and the rest are up here! I have a few showers too. I'll have to turn ont he boiler first!"

She turned on the light for the bathroom before exiting the room, going downstairs to the washing room where switches lay for boilers and power supplies.
She walked over towards the switch, turning the boiler on where a click could be heard before a heating of what sounded like a kettle.

But it soon got quiet as it silently heated the water. Ten minuets would be enough for it to be heated. She didn't want to make it so that it was boiling hot water after all.

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 2:05 pm

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~
Spoiler:

Alexia was quite relieved when she learned there were two baths in that one room and she also didn't seem to care about it either. there goes Alexia's paranoia that they would be thrown out of being attracted to each other and wanted to wash together. Well Alexia didn't exactly say that but she may as well had. Zaza strode into the bathroom and Alexia waited for Gumi to be out of the room before following too. Alexia then span round and locked the door before the girl could get back up the stairs in time to see them both go in. it's almost as though ALexia was embarrassed by it. "Well Im glad theres two baths in here... Zaza leant over one of the baths and flicked the water on when she heard the boiler heating up and then did the same to the other bath.

" Are you feeling ok Alex? Your face has gone red..." Zaza then started to undress herself which was an easy task as she was a frikin demon. Clicking her fingers, the clothes seemed to just melt off her skin and then fold themselves onto the floor without her being anywhere near them. They certainly were odd clothes. The girls wings stretched out to their total wingspan as Zaza did the same with her arms above her head. "Oh it feels so much better being able to stretch without those stupid clothes on..." Once the bath was full, Zaza turned the tap off and climbed into her bath, using her wings that stuck from her thighs almost as a raft.

Alexia herself had to take a bit more time but she too climbed into her bath and sunk beneath a jungle of bubbles and letting her bunched up hair down showing that she actually had princess hair that went down to her thighs. "This feels pretty good..." Zaza started laughing after she heard that simple remark. "Lighten up Alex. You look so worried nearly all the time since we've been here..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:21 am
[center]---------------------------------------

Gumi-Chan!!

After the water had heated Gumi went upstairs, thinking it was best to leave the two be. She knew they could atleast run a bath and if they needed any help with anything then Gumi would be over in a flash.

She took up a cookie in her hand, going in to her room placing a colouring book on her bed with some crayons before she went in to her own bathroom and took out two towels. She then went in to the guest room. Leaving them on a rack just outside the bathroom door.

Skipping back in to her own room she turned off the hallway light as she sat on her bed beginnning to colour whilst singing to herself happily. Turning on the TV while she flicked through the channels before hearing a storm outside.

Shame, it was such a lovely day too. Looking over to the clock whilst reading the time of seven pm she focused her attention back on her colouring book. She didn't want to go to bed just yet anyway, it was still early and she had work tomorrow morning.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 am

Spoiler:

The two girls didn't take very long in the bath as they were quick effective washers. Well Zaza had the brush and Alexia had the other so it didn't take long for the two to be in one bath cleaning each other and giggling like children as they did so. After about ten minutes, the two girls climbed out of the bath and into the bedroom. They both somewhat forgot they were even in someone elses house and they quickly noticed there were towels waiting for them. Zaza was quite pleased with Gumi actually. "This girl is so prepared..." Zaza wrapped the towel around herself and Alexia did the same before suddenly drying each other.

Soon, the two girls were back to normal again, however they were wearing different clothes. Alexia wore long pink pyjamas with a teddy and love hearts printed on every inch of pink. Zaza however, was wearing something along the same lines but pink with circles and stripes along it which were white in colour. She was actually somewhat impressed by how Gumi just happened to have such good clothes.

However Alexia suddenly got a little worried again. She kept her hair down rather than putting it up giving her that long 'princess hair' look and it was still quite damp. Alexia looked around and then at her clothing. "I still think this is a trap..." Zaza spun around the room a little hugging herself as she had never felt so warm and clean. Then she spun around in front of Alexia and put her arms round her neck. "Dont worry silly, Everything will be fine." And gave Alexia a swift kiss on the lips before twirling away again.

Now any normal person would go 'WOAH!' and flail madly. However Alexia just looked around a bit more before sitting down on the single bed. "No... I feel something odd..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

After scribbling messily and going over the lines of her colouring book Gumi heard movement in the room. Using the remote that she pointed towards the TV to switch it off it soon went quiet.

Thinking that they had finished with their bath as she could hear the dripping noise from the pipes above the ceiling which were only heard when someone had pulled a plug from the bath or sink or the water was flowing down a shower plug.

The girl stood up after finishing her cookie and wiping the crumbs around her mouth before going out of her room. Knocking on the door, she knew it was her house but she still wanted to be kind and to not forget her manners.

"Chibi-Chan? ZaZa-Chan? You two alright? ^^"

She asked before lowering her hand softly to her side awaiting a reply.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Spoiler:

It turns out it had decided to start raining outside and evening had begun when the dark clouds rolled over. Zaza wandered over to the window and peered out as it suddenly started to thunder. "Ooh... its flashing outside." Lightning then hit the ground in the distance as the natural weather started to get strong. "It's odd having a sudden storm isnt it?" Alexia sat on the bed and thought about things.

She soon rolled over onto her back and lay there on the bed. "Hey, do you think i'm getting too nice?" Zaza turned back and looked over to her. "What do you mean?" Alexia rolled her eyes. It was obvious. "Haven't I been acting too nice to this Gumi girl today?" but just then, words came from the hallway as Gumi knocked on the door. Zaza clapped as she skipped over to the door and pulled down the handle. "Hello Gumi-chan! Were all right, how are you?"

Zaza wanted to leap on the girl and start hugging her as though she had been away from the girl for a year but refrained from it as the thudnerstorm actually somewhat scared her. As another bolt of lightning fell, Zaza turned around and shot to the window with her fluttering wings. "Wow that one was big..." But then there was a followed sound 'BOOM'. Zaza screamed and dashed underneath the duvet of the bed Alexia was sat on. Alexia turned to her. "You child..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Gumi-Chan!!

[center]THe voices in side of the room were too quiet for Gumi to hear so she just waited to see if they were doing alright. Seeing the handle turn Gumi's face lit up before seeing her fwriend Za-Za-Chan open the door.

"Hello Gumi-chan! We're all right, how are you?"

She was relieved to see and hear they were both alright, a soft smile filled her face as she looked up to Za-Za-Chan.

"I'm fine! ^^ How was your bath!"

She said said, tilting her head to the side as her green hair bounced to her right shoulder, before hearing a thunder bolt. Making her very own skin jump off off her as she jumped shock. She could see that Za-Za chan was scared from it as well.

But somethign caught her eyes as she noticed her friend go over to the window with the words off, "Wow that one was big..." Were there wings upon Za-Za-Chan's back? She thought at first, it was cosplay. Seeing as when she met them both they were dressed up as if they were in cosplay.

She was about to mark what she had thought before her other friend Chibi-Chan turned her attention to Gumi-Chan with the words of, "You child..."

The girl blinked wondering what Alexia had on mind. Perhaps more snacks?

"Y-Yes, Chibi-Chan? Would you like more snacks?"

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Spoiler:

Alexia looked intently at Gumi as though she had something going on in her head. She was fed up of being looked at as a nice girl and feeling like it as well. So, Alexia felt like showing Gumi who she really was inside. However slowly at first. Gumi asked a question regarding the bath and so Alexia felt like answering it seeing as zaza was now intoxicated by the lightning and flashes. "It was very nice Gumi, You should have joined us. You might have had fun..."

Zaza poked her head out of the duvet covers and looked over at Alexia and then to Gumi with a grin. "Yeah yeah, baths are fun after all... However a hot spring would be nice... or even a jacuzzi!." Zaza then started to day dream about swimming around in a hot tub. She was a dreamer and liked to think about things whereas Alexia was more of a 'do this and think about the bad sides later' kind of girl. Alexia then recalled herself leaving her clothes in the bathroom and stood up. "Im gonna go grab our clothes from the Bathroom quick..." Alexia was gone for just a moment and then returned with the devilish clothes Zaza wore and the clothes Alexia wore. She held up the clothing that covered her upper body and looked at it a bit. "Hehe... I wonder how this would look on you gumi... hmm..." And then she looked at Zaza's clothes. "This too actually..."

The two girls wore odd clothes indeed but Alexia's upper body clothing was plain odd. It was like a piece of cloth with straps that went around the back to form a spider leg shape. Alexia threw the clothes onto the bed and they flopped apart as they hit the duvet Zaza was hiding under.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum