Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Fay D. Sloan
Fay D. Sloan
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Left_bar_bleue0/0Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Empty Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:50 pm
Quincy Template

General Information

Name: Satsu Kuroeshaku

Overall Appearance

Personality: Satsu is generally quiet and solitary but tries harder to act cool when other people are around. Satsu has low blood pressure and hates procrastination. The other things he hates are quite odd: Curtains and busy areas. His favorite food are power bars, because he doesn't have time to have a full dinner. He likes to wear a pony tail, even though it serves no purpose other than to make him look cooler, despite the fact that it hinders his movement. He has a tendency to say things melodramatically. He has also shown to be very chivalrous, stating that he enacts justice on men who abuse or treat women badly. Uryū also has a tendency to not use lethal force in battle, especially if he can win without doing so. Instead, he will simply incapacitate his opponent. Satsu is left-handed and is an extremely skilled archer, aware of his power, he does not brag or show off his strength.
Appearance:Stasu Kuroeshaku has black bangs which frame his face, with a long pony tail in the back going down to his waist. He has striking green eyes which he wears rimless glasses on top of. he has an extremely long and skinny body, yet his shoulders are wider then a lot of people. He does have a six pack and a wide muscular torso. He has a slight tan, and has a tattoo of a bird on his back, and tattoo of a dove on the side of his neck, and a scar on his left hand. he usually wears a button down shirt and beige pants, wearing a quincy cross around his neck. he has an artificial pointer finger, made of wood. he is a size 12 and a half in shoes, and wears black leather loafers.
Height: 5"8
Weight: 127 pounds

Natural Abilities

Spiritual awareness

Spiritual energy absorption and manipulation

High spiritual pressure

High knowledge

Expert athleticism

Expert long-distance combat

Quincy Powers

Quincy Bow Appearance:GREEN REISHI!Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Quincy_Bow_Trial_by_sugartigar
Quincy Bow Powers: The bow shoots normal shots like any other Quincy's bow, but instead the shot is green. he also mastered the Licht Regen which is when a large amount of spiritual energy is gathered at Satsu's left shoulder. With this technique he fires a volley of arrows at a single target. One of his personal shots is the Mokuzou Tori shot, which is when a large amount of energy is collected in a single 'arrow' in which, it is produced into a piece of wood, with a head of a bird at the end. When shot, the energy around it forms wings, making it look like a bird flying at a high speed. The shot strains Satsu a lot and enables him of doing any big shots, just a basic shot.

Quincy Tools Appearance: Senrei Glove: Exactly like Uryu's glove, but green and white.
Quincy Tools Powers: Enhances Satsu's powers.

Final Quincy Form Appearance: NOT YET (TRAINING)
Final Quincy Form Powers: NOT YET (TRAINING)

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Marksmanship: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Gintou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hirenkyaku: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background: When Satsu was a young boy, his father, went to go fight a furious Hollow on a rampage. He was killed by the hollow, along with his wife, Satsu's mom. In his will, he decided to give his son, Satsu, a glove. The glove was to big for Satsu, but Satsu still carried it around. He was left to be raised by his Grandfather, Tori. Tori was a fortunate old man, who used to be an excellent quincy, and one of the very few that remained to the day. He had a vast garden behind his mansion, and Satsu grew a liking to the garden. Satsu was home schooled by his new guardian, and learned how to live in the wild. He was extremely good in math and science, not so much in history. Tori always tried to tell what the glove was supposed to do, but Satsu wouldn't listen.

Years had past and by the age 14, Tori died mysteriously. Satsu, greatly effected by this, ran away into a forest, where he lived for years. Living in the wild for 20 years. At first, Satsu wasn't doing to well, not able to catch any prey, find a good water source, get shelter. Suddenly, Satsu remembered the glove on his father's hand, forming a bow that looked like a bird. so, for 2 years, Satsu concentrated his energy onto his hand, the glove, and thought of the shape of the bow. when he got the bow, it was difficult for him to handle, but years past, and he had mastered the bow. Becoming faster, more athletic, having his own world in the forest. When he would a trail, it led to a busy city, and much to his surprise, things had change. Now, Satsu still has a difficult time settling into the modern world, and usually sticks around the forest

Role Play Sample:
Fay's smoothly rubbed the furnish of his desk, looking down at it with a smile on his face. He looked up from the cedar desk and looked at a old picture of a young, silvered haired girl. She had a sweet smile and was pulling someone in with her elbow, this person was a young version of Fay's. The two children where about 14. Fay's expression was a shock and a frown. When he looked at it, he frowned, just like in the picture. "I could've had smiled" he said solemnly. He looked and the clock on the wall, its ticking echoing in the room. He sat down, looking down at the papers scattered on his desk. "Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, this is so boring." he said as he picked up an old pencil from 2000, he examined it under the lamp he had at his desk, "The soul society is respecting the humans more and more, we used to use quill pens and ink, and now its the pencils and pens." He said as he snapped the pen in his fingers and took out a quill and pen. He wrote on one of the pieces of parchment quickly, and than placing it in a neat pile. He admired the pile than shoved it off the desk "Damn being neat, Damn the wo- he said until he was interupted.

"The head captain shouldn't be talking like this," A weird figure walked out the window and took a step next to Fay. "Being a little bit messy, aren't we?" she asked in a stupid tone of sarcasm as she picked up a pile and placed it on a long dark red table. She stared at it for a moment, "Head captain, isn't this the arrancar meeting table?" she asked as she knocked on the tables top. She pushed the papers inwards and looked at Fay a response for her question.

"It ain't the same one, its made of the same material, but it ain't the real one." He said as he smiled at Annabeth as she cleaned up his room. "Let me do this, this is my office, it is my duty to clean it up." He said as he attempted to grab the second pile she was picking up. "If I can be head captain, I can certainly clean my office by my self" He said.

"Hell no, you can't clean your own office!" She said as she pulled away stack of paper from his grip and lifted up one page, pointing at the date that is was assigned. the paper was given to Fay when he was captain of squad 6, about 100 years ago. "If you still can't do work when you were captain of squad 6, than how in the world did you become captain of squad one?" She said as she placed another pile on the red table. She nodded in disapproval as she looked up at Fay.

Fay stood there, watching the captain clean his office. He shrugged and thought to himself, If she insists, I guess its okay he turned and opened a cage from a corner, flying out came out a hell butterfly. He gaved the message to the butterfly, All Captains shall report to the captain of squad's one meeting room!. He walked to the table and stacked up the paper on the table and placed it on the floor. He gestured Annabeth stand by the table. He wallked over to the window, and let the Hell Butterflies to report a captain one of the messages "succeed little guys He said as he watched them flap into the distance.

"Mmmm captain, we should get going to the meeting room, and soon, the captains will be there soon" She said as she opened the door way. "We really should get going sir" She finished off

"There's no need, we will be going through an elevator" he said with smile on his face, he walked over to the desk and clapped his hands together. The table rumbled down, the top level with the floor., he gestured for Annabeth to get on. After hesitating, she decided to trust the captain and got on the table top. Fay shortly followed her and clapped his hands, a pole shot out of the center, "I would hold on tight, Or you might fly and fall to your death" he said as is the fact that they were placing there lives on the lines was nothing. He smiled and suddenly the table dropped, falling faster than 200 Mph.

Annabeth screamed at the top of her lungs as she hugged Fay for support, She started to get used to the feeling, but her face had Oh my god, this is fucking scary. "W...W... What is this? she gasped out between each squeeze she said as she looked up, only darkness was visible.

Fay still had the simple smile on his face, "Its how I get to my meetings on time, its sure is a table up there, but there is a invisible string of my Reishi running through it, allowing me to decide if we go up, or down, or what speed." He said as the speed slowed down to 110 Mph, than increased to 300 Mph. "Its a little trick of mine," he said as the table came to an ubrupt stop and the light blasted onto the two shinigami. Fay walked over to his throne and sat down, the throne was made of crystals, as he sat down, he snapped his fingers and the table went flying up.

Annabeth was still in shock, her hair in a total mess, her eyes wide, her throat dry from screaming so much. She walked over to her throne, One side was pure iron with a huge wing sticking out of the tip, while the other was bronze and another wing sticking out. "I... I guess we wait for the others now, right F..Fay? she said in a tried out and raspy voice. She looked up and Fay and cleared her throat, She than fixed her hair and smiled at Fay, as if she were trying to forgot what had just happened

Fay looked down at her with a frown and nodded in approval "And now we wait, wait for our fellow captains" he said as he rested his head on his hand and took in a deep sigh, looking at the doors waiting for the captains to come in and take a seat in there thrones.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Left_bar_bleue0/0Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Empty Re: Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:57 pm
Approved. 2-3

Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Ap8OoJO

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy Empty Re: Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 am
Inactive, Archived.

Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy FXpoQxJ
Satsu, The Wooden Bird Quincy 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum