Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The River...Not So Wild Left_bar_bleue0/0The River...Not So Wild Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The River...Not So Wild Empty The River...Not So Wild

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:04 pm
Kai was bored and as he walked through Seireitei he made a decision on where he should go for the day, after all...applying for a position as a Vice Captain and then taking the test could wait. Today he felt like taking a break from all the training and all of the chaos and that feeling propelled him out the gates of Seireitei and into the Rukongai, where he would quickly look for a calm and peaceful place to have a picnic. Are you really thinking about having a picnic? Isn't there better things you could be doing with your time?, the voice of Aquas said to him as he walked past a small market place. Kai paused for a second and shook his head Why do you always have to be such a nag? Can't I just enjoy myself for a little bit. I've been looking for my identity in the logs of the Shinigami academy for the past few days. Cut me some slack., he said to Aquas who let out a sort of disgruntled sigh, and then retreated into the deeper part of his mind.

It was true, he had spent the last few in the records room, and nothing was revealed to him. Not a speck of information that would point him in the right direction to find out who he was and yes it had gotten on his nerves. Never had Kai been more frustrated with himself than now and if he had been more frustrated with himself before he most likely would not remember it anyway. "Man, this sucks...wish I knew some other Shinigamis that I could talk to.", Kai said to himself gloomily. It seemed like no one was interested in him at the academy, not a single student had asked him who he was, and had simply ignored him when he asked them questions or tried to strike up conversation. It had upset Kai, but not as much as not finding out who he was from the logs. Kai had arrived at a river as his emotions switched into relax mode and he lay down on the grass near the river, looking up at the sky above.

He let the cold breeze hit him as he lay there and he let out a sigh on contentment, why couldn't every moment of life be this relaxing? With that thought he slipped off his shoes and dipped his feet into the river, letting the cold water go between his toes, and letting out another sigh of contentment as he did this. I will find the information I'm seeking eventually...no need to rush into things. Besides...I'm in no rush., Kai thought to himself as the wind picked up again. Kai began to slip into a state of sleep and as he did his dreams were filled with fighting. Two dark figures clashed against each other and as they did it became clear to him that they were both shinigami or appeared to be. Finally one of them impaled the other and that was when Kai woke up. Feeling at his chest and screaming a bit, Kai would sit up straight and look around in fright, but he quickly calmed down. "What the hell was that?", he said to himself as he looked around, "I must've been seeing things...or maybe it was a memory.".
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The River...Not So Wild Left_bar_bleue0/0The River...Not So Wild Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The River...Not So Wild Empty Re: The River...Not So Wild

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:33 pm
He had been sleeping in his new quarter's, Ryokoshky had been given the chance to become the new Trecera espada after his sudden demise. He just chuckled as the thought went through his mind he just let the possibilities run wild as he thought of what power enhancements might follow or what enemies would come now. Ryokoshky just let himself relax then remember of a nice river in the Soul Society that he could get to undetected. As he rose from the bed that was given to him, a rather comfortable one, he walked over to a door in the corner as he pushed it open and stepped out to see the moon in the sky. Though the moon was in the sky it didn't mean it was truly night, the moon stayed up for eternity, yet it was night at the time, or what the arrancar's called there night. He jumped off the balcony as other arrancars watched, as he prepared to land on the ground, he opened a gargantua and fell through vanishing off the plane of the dead.

He appeared in the soul society and let himself lower his reiatsu immensely so that he could remain in the area undetected to the gotie 13 as Ryokoshky walked on solidified air to the ground as he walked through the forest he saw a man laying near the river and smiled. Slipping the coverter glove onto his right hand he concentrated his reiatsu into the point to form a bow, yet the bow was made of a per cero, which exploded in Ryokoshky's face when he attempted to keep its form, causing him and the male in front of him to go flying back, as he grabbed the white scimitar off his back when he recovered from the roll, having had practice with this weapon, he allowed reiatsu to slide down the blade allowing for black to be going down the ghost white blade of the scimitar. He readied a cero in his left hand and and started to charge his right arm up for firing bala's.
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 pm
The attack was pretty swift and he hurt a bit from the explosion, but his eyes went wide open looking for the foe which began to roll on the floor. His foe however was quick, faster than him perhaps, and as he watched the foe get to his feet, Kai would put one of his arms on the floor, and stop himself a bit and then push off the floor to a nearby tree not too far away. Kai reached for his blade as Aquas began to yell in his ear This is what happens when you lay around in the open doing nothing. You get attacked by a fucking...a fucking...what the hell is he?, Kai shook his head and spoke to Aquas. This feeling...it feels like a Hollow, but it is not. Must be an Arrancar, I read a bit about them in...holy shit he is charging a cero fascinating!, Kai said as his eyes went wide as he payed close attention to the charging, but then he snapped out of it going on the defensive.

He kept his wits about him as he flipped off of the tree to the floor immediatly, he would keep making swift motions this would make targetting with the cero a much harder prospect than the Arrancar had originally thought. He drew his zanpakotu and continued to shunpo around, he knew he wasn't faster than his foe, but he surely could keep on the move instead of allowing his opponent to take him out before he could make a move. That is when he saw the Arrancar's other hand glowing with energy, Bala's!, Aquas shouted at Kai as Kai drew closer, nearly close enough for him to get his ass blown away. Kai managed to change plans as he launched himself above and trying to gain an advantage landed behind his foe and bringing his foot up for a swift kick to the back of his foe, but remaining prepared if he needed to counter the Arrancar's next move. "Minded my own business and you show up. Jeeze, just my luck.", Kai said as he performed his kick.
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Watching as the man shunpo'ed around him he just let the cero grow larger and more destructive. He smiled as the man's spiritual pressure appeared up behind him he allowed himself to smile as he noticed the male start lifting his leg, he instantly rotated his white sword flying through the air as he grabbed the males leg and threw him flying across the river into a tree, as he then unleashed 5 bala's from his left arm and caught his sword. "Sir, before I inflict some major pain on you allow me to ask your name" He then threw his cero at the male adding a bala to it in increase its speed.

He then grabbed his black scimitar from it's sheith, "Black wing's Soar, MORRIGAN!" His mask changed and covered the top of his head more, his spine opened up and allowed two new bones to fly from the opening in his spine, from the bones came flesh, followed by feathers allowing Ryokoshky the ability of flight his feet lifted up to make him walk on the front of his feet, the backs being lifted up his stomach was more thrust out and top of his body more pushed back. "Well now that you know my inner self, Morrigan, I am Ryokoshky Takeda, The new Trecera Espada.
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm
He had not expected any of this, too quick for him to calculate a response, and instead...instinct took over. Once again his hand came down and clutched earth as he neared the tree and he pressed up while coming to a light halt, jumping up again a bit, but not quick enough to dodge all of it as he got hit on the side of the arm with one bala , the cero and the remainder of the balas decimated the tree and a few other trees behind it, Kai's eyes widened. An Espada, this was going to be a bad situation as the fear of death clenched its grasps around him, but luckily the adrenline pumping within him made him focus and dulled the pain. After the ceros and balas had passed Kai landed on his feet and touched his blade with one of his hands as he saw the Espada release his blade. Is it time, Kai., said an excited Aquas as Kai nodded his head. "Drowned them in heavy rain, Aquas!", Kai shouted as the blade glowed a blue color and then completely dissapeared. Soon his arms were engulfed in a similar color and gauntlets and arm guards phased into existence, his Shikai form was now attained, and he was ready to rumble.

"Allow me to introduce myself then, Espada. I am Kai Yamito, the Shinigami with no memory!", Kai shouted across the river at the Espada as he clenched his fists together and focused on his target, a moderately sized ball of water appearing in the middle of these two fists. He would fire the attack at his foe, an attack similar in size to the bala, and maybe even of similar speed. He hoped to catch the Espada off guard, maybe confuse him enough to catch his opponent by surprise and as the ball of water, which had the power of a fire hose used to quench the most threatening fires, Kai was on the offensive coming at his foe from the front, but then quickly shunpoing, closer to him. His speed was increased by Shikai and it would hopefully put him on level with the Espada, he hoped to use this for a double attack and as the ball of water came closer and closer, Kai went for a kick to the back of his opponent's spine, a miniature tidal wave following his kick's direction.
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 pm
He watched as the male had dodged his cero and bala by jumping into the air, he even allowed the man to release to his shikai, he just smiled noticing the armor that appeared, and a single thought went through his mind, more fun. "Well Kai, I'm sorry to tell you, but you may of created some more fun for me." Having seen the ball of water shot at him at a speed almost like a bala, he shot his own bala to intercept it launching him back a bit using an ability of his he started to raise ground behind him into a sorta of wall to stop him from sliding, which in it's self actually block part of the on coming tidal wave, yet still got him in the back of the head launching him forward a bit, he had spikes launch out of the wall at the male as he jumped into the air. From the air he saw that no one was coming towards the general area. He smiled he would have a private fight for now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The River...Not So Wild Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The River...Not So Wild Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:01 pm
Locked due to inactivty.

The River...Not So Wild WVMWLOu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The River...Not So Wild Left_bar_bleue60/100The River...Not So Wild Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 pm

2013 Rebuild
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum