Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:26 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by Siegharty

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Making contact
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

» Haniel App Burst Tracking
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 I_voting_barA day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 I_voting_barA day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138480 messages in 20670 subjects

A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death]   A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-world

A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

Zane watched as the kidou hit the middle of the three BH1s that told him that it would probably shut down for a little bit. But it took alot to take down a BH1 forever and not be repaiable. Now that he knew that he could hit him it only told him that the captain was be overwelmed by attacks coming from all different sides. Using his orange box Zane brought out a portal to k-world in which two more BH1s step through into this realm. It seemed thatb things were just going to become more difficult for the captain and it made him smile because of it.

"Seems like your despreate to get rid of my helpers, well two more are he to take there place." he yelled happily.

In the next momment Zane sent 20 shields at the captain and made them face were they could chop him in half if it was sucessful but that wasn't his exact goal. As the captain would dodge or block he would move in place to seal him in a dome of shields and have the Bh1s keep him in check inside. Now it was time for the machines togang up on him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BH1s
Count: 4

The two machines that had come through the portal flash step straight next to the captain. They each pulled out the 4 scythes each and moved to surrond him. Next the two that were already there backed up and lined up shots a the captain if he tried anything. Now they were in posistion it would only take time until there fellow machine was not damaged in vain for them to capture the captain or kill him. Hopefully is the thing they were all thinking and they watched as they master summoned 100 more shields around him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There soon would be a victory or lost in this battle.

Portaliya

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death]   A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Yokkyu Amai has since disappeared, leaving this thread inactive in the void.

-Arc'd-
Back to top Go down

A day to remember [Open; Combat; Tier 1 Only, Non Death]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD