Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Tests [private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Final Tests [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Final Tests [private] Empty Final Tests [private]

Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 am

| | . A S H L E I . C L I X X . | |

~ I was left with nothing and had to survive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~

Final Tests [private] Konachancom20-206723820sample-3

-------------------------------------------------------
Las Noches was as dark and cold as ever today as a series of plans were being conducted within the mind of a particular girl. She had recently undergone some changes and was using her vast mind to create something of value to the Espada. What were talking about here, is the devilish girl Ashlei Clixx, Ruler of Las Noches and one of the most feared beings alive. However she never got her point across to the other factions which she needed to do and the Espada are less looked upon as an evil group, but more of a nuisance. Ashlei planned to change this. She stood in her chambers which was very dark and the curtains she put up were drawn. Something in the middle of the dark room though was what dragged her attention away. A giant smile spread across her face as she realised what she was doing was complete.

"hehe... iv'e done it... Lucy is finished."

Ashlei walked over to the window and threw the dark red curtains open to let the light of Las Noches's fake sun inside the room. Standing in the place where Ashlei was working was her latest project. It was human in shape, but looked like much more than a simple flesh object. Ashlei walked over to the metal girl she had been working on and checked it over one last time to make sure everything was in place.

"Looks fine... lets test"

Ashlei ran over to the other side of the room where a long desk was placed with a very complex computer sitting on. It looked the same as any other computer, but had 2000 more buttons than the ordinary keyboard and the screen was 50 inches wide at 50 tall. next to it was an exact copy but that was broken so it didn't need to be on. Ashlei slammed her fingers against the keys at a rapid pace as a blue screen started loading a bar that quickly filled. She then turned after pressing the final button to start the setup process. What was the girl actually doing? Well that will be explained momentarily. However another thought came into mind as she waited for the project to boot up. She held one arm across her chest and the other up resting on her chin in a thinking pose.

"I wonder if Nada got my message?... i need the guy to turn up soon..."

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Tests [private] Left_bar_bleue5/100Final Tests [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Final Tests [private] Empty Re: Final Tests [private]

Tue May 10, 2011 1:57 pm
Nada, Primera Espada and Leader of 15 Elite Fraccions

Out in the desert of Hueco Mundo, a battlefield heavy with tactical warfare and dead lesser hollows caught to be used as target practice for the fifteen elite fraccions, serving under their long time leader, Nada, the Poet's Pendulum. To them, it is normal to do this routine to keep their tactical minds sharp so nobody in their rank would lagged like Baraggan's Fraccions did. Nada expected them to be ready for when it comes to the point that they have to fight a battle that no other band of Fraccions could handle. From what Nada could see...50 lesser hollows hogtied and 100 lesser hollows killed in under half an hour; not bad considering that the catching of hollows was lacking today. After the work out, Nada turned to see an Arrancar before him with a message. Nada took the message and read it. Nada noticed it was from Ashlei-Clixx, the Ruler of Las Noches. Immediately, Nada signaled his Fraccion to follow and grabbed the Arrancar before him. With a boom, Nada and his Fraccions disappeared and reappeared in the tall great hall with with corridor that led directly to Ashlei's room.

The Gillian Fraccions lined up in two columns as Nada and three of his Adjucha Fraccions followed him to Ashlei's room. Like always, the Adjucha Fraccions that served Nada kept quiet and let Nada do the talking. They never argued one bit and never protest from anything. They just stand there, prepared for if there was an attack. If there was ever one of such, they can act immediately with the teamwork that previously can impress Ashlei. Nada stood in front of Ashlei with an attentive stance. To any Arrancar, they could remember Nada as the Espada who is the most feared because he is willing to hunt down one of his fellow Espada members if one of them defected from the Nuevo Espada. Nada shown Ashlei the Arrancar courier before dropping it onto the ground after his stanza.

"Ruler of Las Noches. I have received this message. Don't mind the runt...it is in my nature to return Arrancars who are so far outside without a Fraccion accompanying it."

Final Tests [private] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Tests [private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Final Tests [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 pm

~ I was left with nothing and had to survive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~

Ashlei turned from the computer and looked towards the creation she earlier named ' Lucy'. As she did so, the doors to her chamber opened to reveal Nada, her Primera, standing in the doorway with his small army as always. It was as though he was never without them these days. Ashlei smiled as he entered the room and quickly moved away from the computer to stand next to her latest creation. She looked at it as a final eye over before addressing Nada.

"Thank you for coming so quickly Nada. I need to ask a favour of you. Two to be precise"

Ashlei held up her hand displaying two fingers as though she was making a peace-sign but was just showing the number visually so he knew there was more than a simple request. As Ashlei said this, a third voice could be heard from within the room but all it said was 'loading' over and over about 20 times before stopping. Ashlei giggled a bit when she heard this as she knew why the words were being spoken, but Nada probably didn't unless he decided to spy on her through the week.

"Nada, I'd like to show you my latest... Actually that sounds a bit boring... Lets say, i want to show you my latest toy."

Ashlei looked from Nada to the creation she had been standing next to. From appearance, it looked like a human with metal limbs and fitted with weapons all over its body. Only the girls face could be seen and even then her eyes were covered in a metal visor. Ashlei took a few steps backwards as the words 'Loading complete' were said by the creation and a few odd noises started emitting from it.

"Nada, meet Lucy heart, a girl I decided to test some new technology on."

After saying that, the thing known as Lucy started to move. She turned her head to Ashlei before Nada and then back to Ashlei as though it was choosing a mother. However she just stated 'Beings recognised, Ashlei Clixx Master, Nada Master' which also made Ashlei chuckle.

"I'm certainly in a good mood that I've finished her She even recognises who she takes orders from. You adn me are the only people she will listen to. Even our Segunda will be ignored as I only programmed in the more trusted Espada under the sun. Now, shall i tell you what favours I need from you?"

She said this whilst looking at Lucy, but turned her head to the side when she mentioned favours. her red hair fell across her face as she turned to cover that little smile she was holding so proudly like someone that had managed to finish their Lego village after so long.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Tests [private] Left_bar_bleue5/100Final Tests [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 11:52 am
Nada, Primera Espada

Nada looked at Lucy, seeing her mechanized and soulless. It does not make Nada feel pity nor does it make him feel attached to her when she referred him as Master Nada. Since Ashlei wanted to ask Nada a favor, Nada could not ignore as he turned his attention back to Ashlei. "What will be your bidding? My ears are waiting." Nada replied with a neutral tone. Clearly Nada is just as disconnected from Lucy as he is from his Fraccions, despite their undying loyalty to both Nada and Ashlei. This could prove useful since the chance of him getting attached to a traitor like Miyuki is slim to none at all. In fact, Nada's personality conflicted with Miyuki's, so when Miyuki likes Nada, Nada does not have any feelings for her. The news of Miku's failure already reached Nada's ears before he was called to meet this...robotic girl. As the cero guards are becoming less reliable while Nada remained ever so vigil, it is a considerable amount of trust for Ashlei to ask Nada for a favor instead of someone like Ultimos and Miku. Most Espada members would feel bolder by this, but Nada was hardly moved at all. Why? It is because Nada abandoned his ambitions as he served Ashlei.

Nada awaits for the favor.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Ashlei was pleased he was listening. Finally a primera that doesn't want to kill her and take over Las Noches or use her to fuel their own needs. She put her trust in him as she knew she was able to without worry. that little devil smile she had ever since she was born stuck with her even to this day where she could frighten the life out of a grown man just by staring alone. Good thing nada was immune to her evil grin.

"Nada what i need to request of you is somewhat personal however Im sure you're fit to do so. You have heard of the incidents regarding Midknight recently?"

Ashlei turned away from nada and walked back over to the computer. She then clicked a few more buttons to release some restrictions on lucy's legs allowing her to move. Ashlei then turned around to look at the two again.

"Well, The incidental girl Miyuki has caused me trouble and Midknight is now out of my reach. I can locate her easily but It is my wish not to intervene with waht she is doing. i sent the girl on a mission, and I need you to follow that same mission but with more to it in your case."

Ashlei took a few steps forwards and stepped behind Lucy. Here, she started to push at a few parts of the armour she had in palce to make sure it fit in the slots right and then picked up a screwdriver from out of her pocket and started to twist a bolt in lucy's back. She continued talking however.

"I need you to hunt down Miku, then once you find her, join her in hunting Miyuki from that idiot that stole her. Miku has been ordered to simply collect her and return. I want you, to keep an eye on Miku and do one of two things depending on the situation. If Miku starts acting odd from her usual death machine traits, then I need you to kill her so we don't have such a nuisance in our ranks. If Miyuki hasn't fled by then, kill her as well. She needs to know her place. However, only do this if you see that the mission has failed and neither of them are save-able."

This favour was more of a mission briefing than anything. Ashlei could easily show off her true colours when talking to Nada or anyone for that matter. She was evil with little mercy even to her own underlings. She was never like this to begin with as she always cherished her underlings, but now she would rather them dead if they were no longer useful. Nobody makes a fool out of Ashlei if they wish to live.

"Also Nada."

Ashlei stopped using the screwdriver to tighten a bolt and put it back in her dress pocket. She turned to nada and walked over to him so they were a meter apart.

"I also need you to help me with Lucy. She has only just been built, but i need to run a few tests. Think you could stick around and aid her out in combat conditions?"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:51 am
Nada, the Primera Espada

Nada listened through the whole briefing attentively. Of course, Nada was nowhere too far from hearing everything that happened with Ashlei. To him, she is his little sister and like so, he will do anyway possible to ensure her survival, even if it costs his own life. But Ashlei would not want him to die as well, so if he died, he failed his vow. Miku was once hardened, now was soft because of a brat, Miyuki. It is within Ashlei's rights to exact retribution upon Miyuki and Miku for their defiance. In any case he was called for, he will be Ashlei's extended hands and will hunt down any traitors or interferences. However, Nada looked at Lucy as Ashlei was tinkering with the robot girl. She then asked if he could stick around to do some combat tests. "I will do so, but only if you believed the time is right. If Miku finds Miyuki before I come around, we will lose our advantage." Nada answered. Ashlei should know that Nada was merely speaking in a tactical view, which Nada preferred to keep control over the situation rather than being caught in a corner. He looked back at Lucy, examining everything about her like a real tactician would be inspecting an elite soldier. From there, he reads Lucy's specific information so he can adjust to the point that he will not destroy her easily and make it inconvenient to Ashlei while still demonstrating his worth to her.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 am

[ A S H L E I C L I X X ]

Final Tests [private] AshleirightFinal Tests [private] Ashlei-middleFinal Tests [private] Ashleileft

T H E C E R O E S P A D A

~ Go on, be negative. You'll be just my type ~

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T T H E B L O O D F A L L ]

Ashlei didn't seem too concerned as to what Nada was saying. After all, she knew what she was doing. She looked towards her Espada with a somewhat clever emotion going on.

"Do not underestimate Miku Nada. If you went in now before she found Miyuki herself, she will know that I am interfering and I can't have that. Wait until she has found her and appear just before Miku does anything. That way, she wouldn't be able to step down and run because Miyuki would be there, and she wouldn't be able to decline your assistance if you appear at a perfect time."

Ashlei knew what she was saying. After all, both Miku and Nada knew her inside out and followed her to the ends of the earth and back. Well she read that in a book and imagined it all when she went to bed that evening but its pretty much what the two would do for her. After all, Ashlei trusted them both, but Miku was becoming too much of a pain.

"Miku reminds me of that Frozen pest that used to be here..."

But just as she said that, some more gears and metal scraping could be heard from lucy as she finally activated fully. the robotic girl lifted her arms and spread her legs to stretch and started to hover. Detaching from her back came ten swords that floated like wings behind her. The girl was finished and ready to go.

"Ah great, the sword function works... I didn't think she would generate them this quickly..."

[ K I L L I N G T I M E I S O V E R ]

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Archived
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum