Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Empty The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Fri May 20, 2011 1:56 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  6d35e810

"Your useless and life is usless."

----------------------------------------------------------

Graduation from Shino Academy had only happened a month ago. Actually, it was exactly a month from this date, June 23rd.
The shadow from the boy walking down a lonely path from a large training field was seen whilst his Zanpakuto was sheathed after he came to a halt at the end of the path.

Did he have anything planned after graduation? He didn't, He didn't even remember anything that happened before his death. He didn't even remember being alive in the World Of the living. And because he was in Shino Academy for a few years he had learnt what being a shinigami was about.

He wasn't in a squad, he just couldn't be bothered filling out application form after application form to get in to one. He knew it was a required thing to say the least. Just right now, he just found it useless. Everything was useless. The boy continued to walk before he walked in to yet another field not knowing this belonged to the 13th Division. It must be a training field or something as some others were here and slash marks were seen on the ground and nearby trees to prove that point.

Yawning after a while of walking he stopped yet again, why was he so damn tired? He had only been training for a few hours but then again he didn't get much sleep last night nor did he the night before. He had been so busy training he lost time of everything. Rubbing his eyes for a split second, he shook his head angrily. All the training managed to do to him was improve his stamina little. Nothing special. He hadn't even mastered shikai.

"Fuck this..."

He mumbled to himself angrily as he clenched his fists together. At least, it was going to be a hot day. The skies were clear and the air was fresh. What else was there to say?

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Image278

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

{ P O S T I N G M U S I C }

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo Kurosaki, the 13th Squad captain was near the field that the boy was at. It was Ichigos training field after all. But Ichigo looked rather badly hurt, as he was bandaged all over. Recently, he got into a fight with the nuclear shark beast named Radioactive. He got really badly hurt in that fight, and was advised by the 4th Squad to stay out of action for a while and rest. But Ichigo went against them.. he wanted his own fresh air. He then saw the kid sorta flip out, as he heard his swearing. Ichigo was still carrying his Zanpakuto, Zangetsu as normal, as he could still swing it atleast.

He walked over the to the guy and he looked rather curious to what he was doing there. He reached him and began to interogate him near enough. "Hey. Are you alright? You looked rather angry.. He gave off slight grunts of pain.. it was still hard for Ichigo to walk and the likes due to his injuries. He had to get his stuff back together after he recovered. Ichigo then looked at this angry guy and waited for a answer. Ichigo was just trying to help him out..

[ E N D P O S T ]

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Hearing a voice, more of to him a loud and annoying voice. Kenrai turned his gaze from his hand towards what looked like a carrot...
Narrowing his red eyes Kenrai gritted his teeth together. Who the heck did this guy think he was?! Interrupting his thoughts.

"What's it to ya, you fucking idiot!"

A smirk appearing upon the naives boy's face as he reached for the hilt of his Zanpakuto. This kid in front of him looked near enough like a mummy! Why not play around with him? Heh, He had no idea who'd he just picked a fight with.
Kenrai was naive after all. And picking a fight with a captain would not only be breaking one of the rules but it'd be a big mistake.

"..You're useless and life is useless..."

With that, the idiotic kid unsheathed his Zanpakuto swinging to the side of the man in front of him recklessly. A look of excitement plastered on his face with the words of;

"Hurry up and perish!"

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:32 pm
Ichigos

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo thought this kid must of been in a hell in a mood to attack him. I mean, not only is attacking a captain when your not at a captains level is near enough doom for the person attacking, it was also against the laws of Soul Society. As his blade swung at him, Ichigo simply caught the blade with his hand without taking any visible damage. Even while Ichigo was in a recovery state, he wouldn't go down -that- easily. "Kid.... its a bad idea to attack a captain. I suggest you calm the hell down before I get pissed off.. Ichigo was sort of grumpy over his defeat at the hands of Radioactive a few days prior.

"I can tell your much weaker than me if I can catch your sword.. without any pain. [b] Ichigo looked at him and began to raise his spirtual pressure on purpose so maybe the kid would know what kind of person he was actally attacking. After all, Ichigo Kurosaki was well known for his vast spirtual powers, as he has shown before. Hopefully the kid would stop there and not try to attack him further. Ichigo wasn't up for hurting a "kid" in his eyes.

[ E N D P O S T ]

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 pm

[center]It wasn't long until the boy felt the blade fall in to the hands of the bandaged up man in front of him. Growling angrily as he attempted to yank his blade back from the man's hands. His blood-lusted coloured eyes looked up towards the man's face angrily with a intent to kill, that annoying voice spoken from him was just about enough before he ticked.

"Kid.... its a bad idea to attack a captain. I suggest you calm the hell down before I get pissed off.."

His eyes narrowed tightly, clenching to the golden hilt of his Zanpakuto.
He didn't care any longer he was attacking a captain.

"I can tell your much weaker than me if I can catch your sword.. without any pain.

"SHUT UP! NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO! ME, WEAK?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU FELL OVER A FEW HUNDRED TIMES! EITHER YOU CAN'T SEE THE GROUND WHEN IT'S COMING TOWARDS YOU OR YOU'RE JUST AS USELESS AS I THINK YOU ARE!"

With that, the boy laughed wildly before bringing his foot up and swinging it as he aimed towards the other side the opposite side of where he tried to aim his Zanpakuto towards but had failed from the quick capture in the man's hands.

Already, Kenrai looked exhausted. He had been up training the past week after all but he had let his anger get to him yet again which would of course drain his energy although something stopped the kick in mid air as he felt a odd spiritual presence raise whilst it emitted from the man in front of him.

His leg dropped down to the ground as his hands shook on the Zanpakuto hilt. His sweat formed on his face before releasing towards the ground whilst he stopped yelling to try and catch his breath he didn't even need to catch until he felt the man's spiritual pressure.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm
Ichigos

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo couldn't possibly understand why this kid was raging so much.. and why he was trying to attack him. After Ichigo managed to subdue him using a bit of his reaitsu to supress the guy, he was now going to play 20 questions with the kid. "I have questions. Why are you so angry!? I was only trying to help you a minute ago and then you flip out and try to attack me! I am not your enemy kid, really. What the hell is your problem!? I got into a godamn fight with a shark monster thing that nearly killed me a few days ago, i'm still recovering. Thought i'd try to help you but NOOO YOU HAVE TO GO AND ATTACK ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Ichigo wasn't in a very good mood cause this kid just tried to kill him for no reason when he was trying to help. After all, he just wanted a nice day recovering from his wounds. He then waited for the kid to say something back to him, hoping he would get his common sense and stop trying to get at him..

[ E N D P O S T ]

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am

[center]The boy stopped attacking after being just about paralyzed whilst sensing the spiritual pressure, although when the simple. "I have questions" Sentence stroke he let out a large sigh.

"I have questions. Why are you so angry!? I was only trying to help you a minute ago and then you flip out and try to attack me! I am not your enemy kid, really. What the hell is your problem!? I got into a godamn fight with a shark monster thing that nearly killed me a few days ago, i'm still recovering. Thought i'd try to help you but NOOO YOU HAVE TO GO AND ATTACK ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

The boy turned his head towards the man, eye to eye trying hard not to smirk or burst out laughing. Turning back away as thoughts came to his head. This man reminded him of himself a little bit with the short temper.

"Someone has a short temper don't they...."

He said under his breath, of course he could still talk. He just couldn't attack or run, but like Kenrai would run. That's the last thing on his mind. Managing to drop the bladed side to the ground so he was holding the hilt it looked as if he was going to attack but he simply sheathed his Zanpakuto. What fun was a opponent if they were bandaged up. Not fun at all, besides. This man's words alone simply amused him, he'd stick around for a while to learn about this one.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:08 am
Ichigos

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigos temper right now wasn't helped due to the fact Kenrai was now being a hypocrite, saying Ichigo has a short temper.. when the kid attacked him for no reason. Ichigo had that typical annoyed face after he said what he said, and then he began shouting at him again. "LISTEN YOU DUMB KID! YOU ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON WHEN I TRIED TO HELP! AND YOU SAY I HAVE A SHORT TEMPER!? YOUR TEMPER IS NOT EVEN SHORT! IT JUST EXPLODES WITH NO FUSE! Ichigo was right in being mad, cause the kid did attack him randomly.

"I MEAN, HOW DUMB ARE YOU EXACTLY!? Ichigos anger was always comical in a way, because of the way he shouted and the words he normally came out with. He'd probably find it funny, but Ichigo was not finding any of this funny. Ichigo saw that he had put his sword away, but he wasn't going to calm down any time soon..

[ E N D P O S T ]

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:59 am

[center]"LISTEN YOU DUMB KID! YOU ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON WHEN I TRIED TO HELP! AND YOU SAY I HAVE A SHORT TEMPER!? YOUR TEMPER IS NOT EVEN SHORT! IT JUST EXPLODES WITH NO FUSE!

Kenrai let out a little growl at this quote,

"How dumb am I? Probably as dumb as you...look who's the one shouting now. And you say I don't have a fuse. I'm not the one yelling as someone anymore. Look at yourself..."

The boy right now pretty much had lost the will to fight this person, one thing he was bandaged up like a mummy and this man proved to be interesting.

"You're alright..."

He said with a small smirk, never in his life had he ever seen someone yell back at him. If it was then it was only to do so with fists, but this kid was different. Perhaps, they could get along.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 3:33 pm

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigos temper wasn't coming down any time soon with the remarks this kid was coming out with.. "OH WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!? I AM NOT DUMB FOR ONE THING! I DID BETTER AT SCHOOL THAN YOU PROBABLY DID! Ichigo finally realised he needed to cool down cause being this angry while you were in recovery wasn't good for you.. when he heard him say that Ichigo was "alright" he looked at him in curiousity about what he just said..

"Um. What do you mean i'm alright? I don't understand what kind of alright your talking about kid! [b] Ichigo didn't know the guys name, which is why he kept calling him kid. But more to the point, he was in wonder about what he meant. These two could get along prehaps..

[ E N D P O S T ]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum