Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Empty Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1]

Sat May 21, 2011 3:50 pm
ARRANCAR

GENETICS

Character Name:
Abigal Mischevang

Character True Age:

Character Appearance Age:
14-16

Character Gender:
Female

Orientation:
Serves under Ashlei.

Personality:
Abigail's a quiet character mostly, she only ever talks if it was to respond to questions or to warn her opponent they were foolish to challenge her.
Her voice alone is quite soft, but overall she's just a spoilt bitch.

If she doesn't get what she wants then she screams until she gets what she wants.
Although this doesn't often happen and most of the things she actually ever does want is candy.

So all in all Abigal is a child. She not only speaks softly like acts like that, being alone for a few years after being lost in the world of the living she had grown to care for herself.

He didn't talk to anyone other than herself and the one thing she kept with her was a doll and a brush. She was usually seen brushing the doll's hair whilst talking to it.
GENETIC LOOKS

Appearance:
Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Dc97f610

Abigal is seen with pink hair just past her shoulders with green strands/highlights, running through her hair. Her legs are thin whilst she stands around four foot seven. Her eyes are that of a pinkish/purplish colour. She's normally seen with the weirdest of clothes, usually pink and red coloured. Mushrooms are her favourite things whilst she loves anything cute like them, e.g Mushroom hats, plushies e.t.c

Bone Appearance:
Abigal's bone appearence occurs on her right upper arm down to her elbow.

Reitsu Colour:
Abigal's reiatsu is shown to be a pink colour with a tint of red.
ZANPAKUTÔ

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Abigal's sealed Zanpakutō looks like a average sword, in fact to others eyes it just looks like a children's play sword. The light shining on it makes it look like it's made of rubber while it is waist height long.

Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Wholesale-Plastic-sword-shape-cocktail-stirrer_13602495014d44f592ee7203web_up_file

But others don't know how heavy it is, Abigal herself even has difficulties holding it when it's unsheathed and she refused in the past to build any muscle to make holding it easier.

Racial Abilities:
Cero, Bala, Gargunta and Hierro.

RESSERECCION

Resereccion Name:
Camilo

Resereccion Release Phrase:

Whip out your claws, Camilo.
Release Actions:
Abigal scratches her left hand with her nails then with the blood that shows she drops it to her blade.

Resereccion Appearance:
Abigal's resereccion takes the form of a kitten, her hair is shown to be plaited neatly to the back of her head whilst cat ears and tails are shown. Her nails also grow long and sharp aswell as she is seen with sharp pointing cat like teeth.
Her eyes change to cat shaped pupils with the eye colour changing to yellow.
She is able to use her tail like a sword itself. Once running at a fast pace the tail is sharp and if in contact with anything e.g trees, rock or for another matter, people.

Resereccion Abilities:
One released, Abigal is granted faster speed. Her physical strength, e.g. punches and kicks increase to a high standard. Abigal is also granted the ability to see better than most in the dark. This allows her to sense other with not just their scent but sight as well. Her scent becomes more aware as she can begin to smell out someone from up to two miles away as well as her hearing which also increases, able to pick up even a pin drop.
Abigal is also able to jump to a higher degree and has a higher chance of surviving higher drops than most. Having sharp claws if Abigal was to simply claw through the air this would send out a sharp air attack. This can be blocked by hearing the sound of the wind, although if in a crowded or windy place it will be harder for to block this attack. Abigal also has better flexibilty, she is able to fit in gaps that most couldn't as well as using her flexibilty to perform somersaults or such to dodge attacks.DUES EX RESSERECION

Dues Ex Name:
(what name does the second resserecion go by?)

Dues Ex Release Phrase:
(what do they say to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Release Actions:
(what do they do to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Appearance:
(describe what their Dues Ex Segunda looks like)

Dues Ex Abilities:
(explain the several powers and abilities this final form grants them)

SKILLS

(leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

Skill Level: Hierro: Beginner
Skill Level: Pesquisa: Adept
Skill Level: Sonido: Adept
Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Advanced

PAST

History:

During her human life, Abigal was also prone to be out all the time exploring. She'd spend most of her time packing and then exploring. Of course not many were that comfortable with her dong this in case something happened to her they soon grew to know that little Abigal knew the little town from the back of her hand.

She'd be out for days and even weeks some times, mostly looking in the forests but she'd always return safely.
But one day, Abigal had been gone for two weeks for exploring. This was when everything was happening within the small town. The little sister had explored further than where she ever had so was unaware of what was currently happening back in her home.

Upon arriving a few weeks after Abigal entered the village to see everyone gone. Her friends she had made and her own parents were killed and she hadn't been there to attempt to stop something so horrible.
Rushing home she searched the house she was raised in calling out towards her sister.

The girl managed to find her sister in the end, and because Ashlei was outcasted by the village this resolved in to Abigal looking after Ashlei. She did the shopping so that Ashlei wouldn't have to go outside with the villagers attempting to attack her or throw things at her. And until the day Ashlei was murdered Abigal over the next few weeks soon fell in to depression of not having any one anymore.
Later that year, she commited suicide.

~~~After death~~~

The girl was shorter than all her sisters which meant she was prone to getting lost easier. Although there was one strict rule she was taught. 'Never go through a gargunta'.

Of course Abigal didn't like listening and even when she tried to most of the words said flew straight out her head. So when she saw Ashlei walk in through the Gargunta she had to follow.

Arriving at the World of The living the girl from there went off in a world of her own, exploring Karakura. At this time Ashlei didn't notice anything, doing whatever was needed in the World Of The Living whilst the whole time thinking Abigal was back in Hueco Mundo. She soon went back in to the gargunta and left Abigal unknowingly.

Abigal form there managed to make a living for a few years easily, she didn't grow homesick at all, she just thought of it as a holiday. But being at such a young age when this all happened she just thought her sisters were somewhere else and would come back. But from this point on, they never did...

RP Sample:
Ya know how I RP. -W-

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 9 times in total

Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Empty Re: Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1]

Tue May 31, 2011 8:10 am
I believe I am done~

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Left_bar_bleue60/100Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 am

Im going to say, Biting yourself to heal just creates another wound so you can't really heal via killing yourself if you get what i mean.

Also you missed out her human life in the history. Thats a very important part of the history so you can't leave that out. the rest is fine however a bit short. make sure it follows Ashleis Human life with some similarities but you don't have to copy it entirely.

I can't help but notice you are struggling power wise. I did say, try to think like a cat. So night vision, Super Reflexes, high jump height, Some kind of claw ability (think grimmjow) Shedding fur etc.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Left_bar_bleue60/100Abigal Mischevang [Approved 2-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 am

Approved:
2-1

Once we have completely the RP finding Flea, we will start another to find Abigal
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 am
Woo! ^^ Thank you.

Hon Hon Baguette.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 pm
I'm hereby giving Abigal up. Anyone is free to take here up if they please, contact me first but for now, I'll move her to adoptions.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum