Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorrow  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sorrow  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sorrow  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorrow

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 am

Sorrow  - Page 4 Miku-1

: : M I K U : : Z A T S U N E : :

~ Can I ever be saved? Can I ever be found? Can I ever be loved? ~

{ B E G I N }
Miku breathed out deeply, disappointed in herself and also disappointed that it would frighten Miyuki seeing her like this. But Miku wasn't going to change right away, she was beaten up pretty badly, even if it wasn't visible on her face.

Miyuki came close and removed Mikus clothes one by one until she was bare naked. Miku didn't even have the chance to pull herself up when Miyuki lifted her and put her into the bath. Miku gritted her teeth as the water burned at her wound on her leg, but she didn't show that it hurt. Miku turned to look towards Miyuki as she heard the girl whimper. This firhgtened Miku as she knew exactly what would have caused this.

"M..Miyuki..."

A huge gash down her leg was easily visible and several cuts around her ribs, on her arms and even her chest were clearly seen. She even had black patched where she had been forcefully punched and thrown about by herself just trying to walk across a street. Miku was even hit by a car on the way to the graveyard that would explain the black and red bruise on her right hip. Miku just listened... she didn't know what to say...
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sorrow  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sorrow  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 am
Even something like this, the state of her best friend, physically made her get deeper and deeper within the state of depression. She didn't wan to believe it! All of this...It can't be true...right?! Miku wasn't here! No! She wasn't injured...In fact! She hadn't met Miku! None of this would of happened...if Miyuki was never born...
The girl tried her best to not cry again. She didn't like this one bit, holding back her feelings. She had to cry...

Her knees wobbled slightly as she looked to the ground sniffing whilst Miyuki made little sounds to suggest she was about to cry. She was....

She looked up quickly with a smile, only the edges of her eyes damp from when her tears were on the brink of falling from her now pale face.

"Let's get you cleaned up! I'll make those wounds be healed in no time, Miku-Chan...I-It's alright now, you don't have to worry. ^^ I'm here.."

With this, the girl placed both towels on the rack, getting two pairs of bunny slippers and placing them by the bath before she took off her clothes, placing both of her clothes and Miku's clothes in a pile. Before this though she had already gotten new pyjamas for Miku, some fresh clothing! She'd wash Miku's clothes after she had put Miku to bed proberly.

Getting in the warm bath she took a sponge and filled it with bubbles, gently washing Miku's back as the steam from the bath rose....such warm water..

Sorrow  - Page 4 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Sorrow  - Page 4 Miku-1

{ B E G I N }

There a point in all of this where Miku wanted to smile. This was for two reasons, the first was that she was with Miyuki once more and everything would be the same way it was, but the other reason was so Miyuki didn't cry. Miku hated tears, she couldn't cry them anymore and didn't want Miyuki crying for both of them. Thats just mean on Miyuki. Miku kept her head facing the noises that Miyuki was making so she at least seemed humane and respective to who was in the room, but she did find this a tad difficult as her neck was sore and hurt when she moved.

But just then, Miku felt and heard that somebody was now in the bath with her. Miyuki must have climbed in with her, which was to be expected from such a girl. However Miyuki was now within a better distance to see all of Mikus wounds and more importantly, all of Miku. She couldn't see Miyuki at all, so she wasn't too embarrassed as her mind tricked her that they were wearing clothes in the bath, but she knew just by rubbing her arm against her side that she was in a bath with her friend. how the hell did something like this happen? Miku obviously had baths before and sometimes with other people such as Ashlei but this... felt so much weirder than just having a bath with someone.

Right then, Miku felt something on her back, a soft yet rough object that was being held by Miyuki. the girl was trying to clean the death defying girl, which was kind of her, but this would quickly turn the bath a blend of red and black from the dirt and blood. Also.... bits of mascara. Miku twitched slightly, but responded with a reassuring voice.

Th...thank you Miyuki...
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 am
Miku's thanks was more than enough than Miyuki needed. She was happy to see Miku alive even if it was on the whim she'd still do her best to save Miku.
So many scars, wounds and other injuries were on Miku's back alone, frowning once again the girl continued to wash her friends back. All the while trying to pull a brave face on.

"Y-You're so clumsy! ^^"

She said, although stuttering on the first part which hinted she was on the verge of crying once again. She soon placed some body soap on the sponge after rising it in the bath before cleaning up the girl. Luckily, it was body soap made so it wouldn't sting any open wounds. Although the sponge was dirty before Miyuki didn't mind how the water was changing a different colour from the blood, make up and mud. She was cleaning and helping Miku for Miku's sake, not her own.

"M-Miku..Is it alright if I slept with you...tonight..."

She asked after a awkward silence, of course she didn't mean for that to sound gross or anything in anyway. She just simply wanted to sleep with Miku to make sure she was alright, she couldn't bear the fact to sleep in a different room in all the while not being able to stop panicking if Miku was alright or not.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 am

Sorrow  - Page 4 Miku-1

{ B E G I N }
Miku was trying to think of anything she could possibly say whilst being washed. it felt a bit rough but that was just because Mikus skin was so dirty and dead that she was still regenerating her Hierro layer. This also meant that the odd wash hurt her but she kept silent so Miyuki didn't hear her. After a little while, Miku's back was somewhat clean and had been washed over and over to get rid off all that muck. She certainly had been clumsy but that wasn't the only reason she was hurt. She was bitten by some animals while she tried to sleep thus creating some bite marks on her arms and legs. These animals included stray dogs.

Miku was almost smiling as she sat there, almost wanting to hum like a child but knew she was more than a kid now. She looked towards the water below her, wondering what it looked like. She reached forwards and started to wave her hand around the water making it ripple. She couldn't see the ripples though, so she splashed the water instead, almost in anger. A few things started to buzz around her head, thinking about all the different paths they could have taken to get here. What if Miku had stopped that man? What if Miku went with them? What if Miku never retaliated against her Master? What if Miyuki chose to stay? What if... Its all she could ask herself but she didn't want to ask Miyuki any of those questions because it would just make her upset. Instead, Miku spoke softly:

I'm happy...
{ E N D }

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 am
Washing the sponge once again within the water her back looked good as new. A few scars lay still there that Miyuki obviously couldn't make vanish just like that but she'd probably bandage a few of her wounds soon after. Although soon after she noticed Miku touching the water in front of her, frowning at how she couldn't see it she soon splashed down in anger causing Miyuki to close her own eyes to prevent the water from getting in her eyes

"M-Miku..."

She began before hearing Miku say,

"I'm Happy..."

Her eyes widened slightly in shock at this..Miku..was happy? The girl smiled as the steam from the bath made her tear up slightly before she sniffed, wrapping her arms around Miku quickly but careful to not hurt her as she pulled her in a hug suddenly.

"M-Miku...I'm happy too...! To see you again...My best friend...I'm happy..I'll always be to know you're okay..!

She said suddenly, allowing her tears of happiness to drop from her eyes, dropping towards the water.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:58 am

Sorrow  - Page 4 Miku-1

{ B E G I N }
Miku twitched as Miyuki wrapped her arms around her. She didn't expect the girl to suddenly embrace her like this and a blend of being both embarrassed and also filled with joy, Miku quickly grew scared of her own emotions. Miku never knew what joy was but being reunited was the best thing to ever happen to her. Miku however could not cry and it was a shame too, as the girl had just so much sorrow she needed to let loose. She would never be able to do that again...

Mikus scars and bruises would heal voer time, it was inevitable as she was an arrancar capable of regenerating if she was healthy enough to do it. However there was one strange cut across her gut from her left hip to her ribs. Also a few cuts across her leg as mentioned before that would never heal...

Those wounds show her sorrow, she can't lose those or she will lose herself. What this means will soon become clear to both Miku and Miyuki. Miku held onto Miyukis hands as they were held tightly around her weak body. Miku smiled...

for once...

{ E N D }

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm

This thread is over!

Archived!!!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum