Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji Left_bar_bleue0/0Kenrai and Renji Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Kenrai and Renji Empty Kenrai and Renji

Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kenrai and Renji 6d35e810

"Your useless and life is usless."

----------------------------------------------------------

[center]After scouting a few empty fields and squad barracks Kenrai came to a end as he made a loud sigh. Shoving his hands in his pockets Kenrai looked left and right.

"WHERE DA FUCK IS EVERYONE?! AND WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING HOT!?"

He yelled out loud, not caring if anyone did hear him swear. He was pissed, this blazing hot weather alone was making him worse and the fact he couldn't stand silence was enough to make him go on a rage.
He had to keep wiping sweat that built from his forehead every now and then before giving up.

"Fuck this...Fuck this shit."

He mumbled, taking both hands from his pockets. He was thirsty now, his throat was try and he pretty much didn't have the energy to yell anymore. He took this time to sit by a tree, placing his head in his knees to try and get to sleep. He felt light headed so a little rest would do the trick. If only he didn't have a short fuse then it'd be easier to get to sleep.

"Fuckin' hell. Fuckin just go and fucking blow up, fricken sun."

He mumbled things like this every now and then which caused him to not get any sleep although the heat was making him tired as he soon began drifting off to sleep..

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Sun May 29, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji Left_bar_bleue10/100Kenrai and Renji Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Kenrai and Renji Empty Re: Kenrai and Renji

Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Kenrai and Renji Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji was going around his division headquarters. Being a captain of the second division and the captain-in-chief of the Onmitsukido was a very tough thing to keep up with. Especially since he has his schedules almost full due to his job and undercover missions he literally has to make guests make an appointment to see him at any given time. Simply, they take a look at his schedule and find an empty date. Then, they pick that empty date and make an appointment for it. But then, it completely depends on the person who wants to visit him; if it was someone who has authority and superiority over him, he obviously has to meet them.

Anyway, it was really empty in the division today seemingly because the 2nd Division happens to be one of the most busiest squads to do some actual business for the benefits of Sereitei. When he was going down the hallway with his shihakusho and the sleeveless haori over it, he saw a man cursing and screaming to know if anybody was there. Sighing, he quickly tied his hair into a pineapple-shaped ponytail then walked up toward the guy.

"You. What do you think you're doing in my headquarters?"

His voice was solid without any moment of stuttering or hesitation. It looked as if he was going to kill the guy if he didn't answer his question. He wanted to know his business in his own division headquarters.

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:45 pm

[center]Kenrai was the on the brink of falling fast asleep against the tree before hearing a harsh solid tone.

"You. What do you think you're doing in my headquarters?"

His whole body twitched from falling asleep as he was now wide awake. His eyes opened before the blood lusted coloured pupils looked up towards the man in front of him.

"Fuckin' hell....What the fuck did you have to do that for?! Fuckin..."

He said, letting his voice trail of before a look of anger filled his face.

"Well, I'm sorry for being in your fucking headquarters and What's it look like I'm doing!? Tryin' to get some fuckin rest which you so happened to ruin. Thanks a fuckin' bunch!"

Obviously being sarcastic at the last sentence the boy looked to the side of himself with a soft 'tsk' sound before closing his eyes again, deciding to ignore this man now as he lowered his head and placed it in his knees again, trying to get asleep one again. Of course this'd be a big mistake to do said thing, ignore a captain and get back to what they were doing. But this was Kenrai. Kenrai Chokichi.

Kenrai and Renji Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji kept on listening to the man's blabbering and swearing about how he ruined the guy's rest. He first thought that it was rude to infiltrate his own division and now he's taking a nap in his division? That was very very horrid even for a man to do. Does this man even have some sort of pride or honor? It didn't really look like the guy did despite the way he looked; creepy, funny, and weird. The blabbering of him went on and the guy went back to his rest.

In slight ill-tempered self, his face twitched at the way he was rudely talking to an obvious captain. So, he decided to give him a slight surprise - or in his words; a punishment of his own and greatness. He made a handsign of his index finger and middle finger together then slid them across the air as it faced the guy.

"Hadou no. 1, Sai."

The bakudo spell quickly went off to try to get the man's arm behind his back and his knees on the ground. Renji snapped his finger and two Onmitsukido guards came along with a knife pointed at his throat.

"Which squad do you belong to, guy?"

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Once again the boy was about to fall asleep before a familiar kido was casted, Sai. Unluckily for Kenrai this alone he wasn't able to defend himself with it or get free.

"Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"

He yelled once more as he looked over towards Renji before seeing two guards with their blades at Kenrais throat after a simp click Renji had produced. Kenrais eyes fatigued at this as he shut up.

"What squad do you belong to, guy?"

He heard the man ask before opening his mouth to yell something probably not the most well thought out of words before sighing.

"None. It's none of your businesss anyway."

The last line was more of a grumble, if it was anything then it was that he didn't want to find himself dead any time soon .

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 am

Renji gestured his head toward two of the Onmitsukido guards who went closer with the blades they had toward his neck enough to make people not even wanting to move an inch or so. With the power of Onmitsukido Corps, he basically can get the information out of anyone that he wanted to. Catching two birds with one stone, really. Although, yes, he really thought the missions and such were a hassle so he doesn't really enjoy being the leader of the Corps. But, he really did have to live with it.

"It is of great importance to myself to know which squad you belong to since you purposely went into my headquarters without any authority or permission whatsoever. Although, I, myself doesn't like to get permission to go into headquarters of other divisions - I do think it's necessary if you go into the second division headquarters. Simply because you don't know what will happen to you in a matter of seconds when you do something wrong. I'll like to answer your question whether if somebody was here or not; yes, there are quite plenty of people in here hiding in the ceilings and such. We're not too fond of publicity. Again, I'm going to ask you again. Which squad do you belong to? In the name of the rank of Captain, I demand an answer."

Renji's voice was still solid and polite noticed by his voice since it didn't crack or had that habit of his; HUH?! thingy. It usually happens when he's arguing or debating about trivial matters with Ichigo, but this was another case of decency in his own squad. If the guy didn't answer, he'll probably order the men to arrest him. Why? Usually, if it was a case of infiltrating the squad that belongs to a maniac scientist (such as Kurotsuchi), he'll order them to execute the person immediately. Which Renji thought was unnecessary.

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:35 am

As soon as the guards got closer with the blade towards his neck the boy gulped slightly before narrowing his red eyes. Was he serious about killing him?

"It is of great importance to myself to know which squad you belong to since you purposely went into my headquarters without any authority or permission whatsoever. Although, I, myself doesn't like to get permission to go into headquarters of other divisions - I do think it's necessary if you go into the second division headquarters. Simply because you don't know what will happen to you in a matter of seconds when you do something wrong. I'll like to answer your question whether if somebody was here or not; yes, there are quite plenty of people in here hiding in the ceilings and such. We're not too fond of publicity. Again, I'm going to ask you again. Which squad do you belong to? In the name of the rank of Captain, I demand an answer."

Kenrai had the urge to yell, swear, look away or what ever but he didn't. There was some silence in the area as the birds in the sky chirped before flying away before the boy opened his mouth.

"I don;'t belong to any squad."

Of course, it was vital to have a squad as soon as you become a shinigami but Kenrai couldn't be arsed with useless things like that and of course it would of seemed like he was lying about the whole thing of not having any squad as that didn't really happen a lot to shinigami, especially Kenrai who had been a Shinigami for a few months now

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:45 am

"Good."

Renji looked at the two guards with a quick shot of glance. The guards took the blade away from his neck then flashstepped out of there immediately. Renji knew that the boy was sort of getting scared how intimidating his guards may be. When Renji says he wants to kill, he actually means it. Unless it happened to be a difference case like this one where he just wanted to give the guy a little scare. When the guy remarked that he doesn't belong to any squad, Renji raised an eyebrow and went closer to Kenrai.

"You don't belong in any squad? Did the squads never wanted you or something?"

He laughed at the vague joke he made; it was simply a joke to comment on the man's behavior and rudeness toward a person who had a higher authority and superiority over him. Surely, he learned to be polite and gentle in the Shino Academy, but he supposed that this one was just the 'special' ones who graduated from the academy. Yes, this one was unique alright. He broke the Sai seal then smirked at the guy.

"You know, you might as well look for a squad in your liking. If you're into fighting, just go visit the 11th Division. If you're into sneaky stuff, I'm free to give out some positions. If you're into healing, then go to the 4th Division. It's actually completely up to you though. If you want to remain without belonging in any sort of squad then you probably at least listen to a Captain."

Renji took out a sake bottle and handed it out the Kenrai.

"You drink?"

[ E N D ]

Last edited by Taichou on Mon May 30, 2011 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:55 am

"Good."

Hearing this Kenrai felt as if he was being treated like a one year old or something learning their ABC's. He rolled his eyes lightly before but didn't dare say anything. The guards are what scare dhim the most. But to see them flash-step from the area under Renji's command relieved him. He let a sigh of relief before seeing the Captain get closer to him making himw ant to move back more.

"You don't belong in any squad? Did the squads never wanted you or something?"

His eye twitched slightly at this, how dare he say something like that to possible the greatest Shinigami alive! Of course, Kenrai wasn't, he couldn't even beat a first year starting out at Shino Academy. What pissed him off even more was to see Renji laugh in his face just about. He was happy to see the Sai seal broken off meaning he could finally get out of here or attack him. But he did neither of those things.

"You know, you might as well look for a squad in your liking. If you're into fighting, just go visit the 11th Division. If you're into sneaky stuff, I'm free to give out some positions. If you're into healing, then go to the 4th Division. It's actually completely up to you though. If you want to remain without belonging in any sort of squad then you probably at least listen to a Captain."

A short 'pfft' sound came from his mouth as he looked to the side before seeing a bottle being taken out and handed out towards himself, "You drink?" Kenrai of course wasn;t under aged, he could drink but he hadn't ever drunk before.

"Does it look like i'm a fucking alcholic?"

He asked rudely, a harsh tone coming back to his voice as he yawned not caring.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:14 am

"You don't have to be an alcoholic to drink, ya' know. Loosen up a little bit, geez. Stop acting like you got somebody's foot up your ass. Just enjoy the flow and go with it. You should be honored that you're drinking with the second division captain and the commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukido Corps at the same time. Now, drink up."

Renji rudely said back at his comment whether he's an an alcoholic or not. He then tossed the sake bottle at Kenrai hoping that he would catch it. If he didn't catch it, the bottle would fall to the ground and break since it was a pure glass. It was expensive too as it came from the Kuchiki residence. The fact that Renji was using them as sake bottles means that he cares for them dearly.

"I'm not allowed to really drink while I'm on duty. I get drunk easily too. But, in my free-time like this... it's a perfect time to drink."

He lifted his sake bottle up and took down gulps from it. The lump on his throat bulged as it went down.

"Kyah... have you decided on what squad to join in though? If you care at least."

[ E N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum