Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Watching and Protect. {Open}

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:54 am
The Male swing his zanpakuto and kills the remaining hollows that was lured.He kicks some of the hollows of the roof, making them fall and land roughly onto the ground.He then smirked, he swing his zanpakuto around the circle, slicing most of the hollows into half, as half of their bodies fell from the roof.As soon as there are only a few remaining hollows, he quickly rushed to the hollows, pushing them off from the roof."This is what we called, hell fight", But that wasnt the end.Just because kazuki's spiritual pressure is lower now, he still lured one more hollows, named The Menos Grande.

His eyes widened, looking the menos grande that just came.The hollow looks large.Not only his spiritual pressure lured The Menos Grande.He even lure out Battikaroa, the male does a blank face, he never thought that his spiritual pressure could lure out both of those large hollows.He had no choice but to grip tightly of the handle of his zanpakuto, as he spoke some words, "I think i have to take you guys down a couple of nouches then.. tch...", He smiled a bit.He then spoke again, "I can defeat a tough guys like you!Its time to send you to the REAL hell!", He shouted at the two hollows.

His eyes widened, shocked.He first look at The Menos Grande charging at both of them,Kenji and Kazuki.Not only just The Menos Grande, he would be looking at battikaroa that was charging his cero from its extremely wide mouth.He stood at there, doesnt know what to do.He had two choices, either get bitten by The Menos Grande or get blasted by the cero.He would still lost his life no matter which one he blocked.He stood there, smirking, "I told you guys.I'm sending you to the REAL HELL!", He took out his Zanpakuto, Battikaroa starts firing his cero towards both of them, Kenji and him.He would quickly took out his zanpakuto, blocking the cero and kicks The Menos Grande at the same time.He blocked both of them with full energy.He then shouted, "NOW I KNOW!I'M BEING A SHINIGAMI TO SEND GUYS LIKE YOU BACK TO HELL!", he use full force to break through the cero and stabs The Menos Grande head at a quick speed.

He then swing his zanpakuto, slicing The Menos Grande into half.Leaving Battikaroa the last hollow that needed to be sended to the REAL hell by him.But he would ask the boy named kenji, "Wanna kill that stupid Battikaroa together, he is kinda stupid for me to kill.It might be the best if we work together..", He smiled.Then smirked again, "If you disagree with me, i dont really mind letting you get blasted by the cero instead of me getting blasted though, your choice, with me or disagree", The male smiled again, waiting for his answer.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Swordsmen
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 am
Kenji decided to stay out of the way for this fight. After all this man could fight. He simply stood still letting Kazuki do all the work. Hollow after Hollow was defeated whilst Kenji let out a small yawn...so boring. Kazuki did have high spiritual pressure infact which made Kenji wonder what squad he was in and such...

He watched the hollows perish one by one before a rumbling was felt within the ground. Kazuki wasn't even letting out his full spiritual pressure and yet he managed to lure a Menos Grande out!

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

He yelled somewhat before Kazuki dodge the flying attacks dealt by both of these large and high leveled hollows. Narrowing his eyes obviously Kazuki didn't want to listen to him right now. He let out a 'tsk' sound at this, he hated obnoxious people the most! All he could hear coming from Kazuki's mouth was, "NOW I KNOW!I'M BEING A SHINIGAMI TO SEND GUYS LIKE YOU BACK TO HELL!"

Although he heard this, it didn't make himself pick up his own Zanpakuto from it's sheathe. Kazuki was doing well enough but to hear him want to team up with Kenji to defeat the Battikaroa with the words of, "Wanna kill that stupid Battikaroa together, he is kinda stupid for me to kill.It might be the best if we work together.."

Kenji shot out a glare, this was almost like blackmail in a way, the words of "If you disagree with me, i dont really mind letting you get blasted by the cero instead of me getting blasted though, your choice, with me or disagree" made him growl. He didn't have a choice, all Kazuki could do was stand there and smile at Kenji as if nothing was happening whilst Kenji was threatened to either team up or get blasted, killed and turned in to ashes by a cero!

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 am
The Male looked at the boy named kenji.He look at his face, its was like he was angry.Then he spoke to the male, "Either die or defeat that battikaroa".Before that male could know, his low spiritual pressure just lured something unknown, A hollow named Ayon.The Male forgotten to stop its spiritual pressure."That hollow again..".It brings back to its past which he defeated the hollow named ayon, which nearly costed his own life.He then grip onto his zanpakuto tightly, ready to attack the Ayon Hollow."I got no choice, both of them can fire out a cero", Then he sees battikaroa charges a cero from its wide mouth again, as the Ayon Hollow charges at the same time from its hidden eye.He had no choice, he cannot block two ceros at the same time.

"Kenji, you need to kill that battikaroa before its too late!"

Battikaroa and Ayon would fire their cero, he would block both of them.He blocks Ayon's cero with his zanpakuto, while he blocks Battikaroa with his left hand.He then break through both of the cero.But his left hand was bleeding badly.His zanpakuto was still ok.He spoke to kenji, "You have three choices, you will attack battikaro, attack Ayon or stay here and die", The Male would stay there, smiling like nothing has happened.

Thus, Battikaroa and Ayon charge their cero again.He stood there, waiting for kenji's answer.Either he attack one of them, or die getting blasted by 2 cero at once.

"Its your choice, boy.Either die or kill one of them.I cant block their attacks anymore.My left hand is bleeding badly.I only can block one of the cero with my zanpakuto", He said bravely and serious.Then he release a high and strong spiritual pressure from his body.Luring both of the hollows only.He then release it higher, luring them quickly.His spiritual pressure also lures all other hollows.But because of his high spiritual pressure, it lures Battikaroa and Ayon to his direction, while charging their cero.

He waits for them, and waits for kenji's decision."I'm waiting for your answer...", He stood there quietly, smiling.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:16 am
"Either die or defeat that battikaroa"

With yet another sigh the boy made no movement towards his sheath where his Zanpakuto lay once again.Although a unfamiliar hollow was then lured within the area. Why the heck were there so many?! On a day like this too! If he had just kept his spiritual pressure down and not shown Kazuki how to lure hollows none of this would of happened. ."I got no choice, both of them can fire out a cero"
Now, both of the hollows were charging ceros. His natural instinct started kicking in knowing Kazuki couldn't block both of these.

"Kenji, you need to kill that battikaroa before its too late!"

Watching Kazuki attempt to block both of the Cero's the boy narrowed his eyes as he observed what was happening before noticing Kazuki's hand bleeding. The sign of blood...coming from someone else. At this Kenji's Zanpakuto was instantly whipped out from his Sheathe.

"Its your choice, boy.Either die or kill one of them.I cant block their attacks anymore.My left hand is bleeding badly.I only can block one of the cero with my zanpakuto"

Kenji's spiritual pressure was already rising higher than Kazuki's himself.

."I'm waiting for your answer...",

At this Kenji had already disappeared with the words of, "You're waiting for my answer?"
He then reappeared in the air before swinging his blade down out towards one of the hollows, his spiritual pressure raising to the roof as his body was covered by Black reiatsu, why wasn't it blue? This was his unique power that he even had no idea he had.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 am
The Male jumped to the Hollow Named Ayon.Landing onto the hollow's head."Though every fight now and then does make life more interesting, dont ya think?".He then jump off from the Hollow's head, his spiritual pressure was so high that it almost lured almost all hollow."Dark Wave!", He swung his zanpakuto upwards, summoning an extremely gigantic dark wave, blowing and destroying anything that stands in its path.It even rips the Hollow Ayon into shreds.His spiritual pressure then raise up higher, getting higher and higher, luring more hollows.He then swing his zanpakuto downwards, "Piercing Armor!", After the swing, it pierce through almost all the buildings into half, as all the buildings collapse..It even slice all the hollows into half, blood spilling all over the place.

"Now, Kenji, we got this job done!Lets settle all the hollows quickly!"

A red reiatsu coming out from his body, his spiritual pressure then raised up again, getting much more higher and higher.Luring all of the hollows to his position."Now its getting better and better", He stood up, looking at the hordes of hollows heading to his direction.His spiritual pressure was unknown and
extremely high spiritual.He would even had an enormous spiritual power inside him.He then look at kenji, he spoke to him, "You ready, boy?This party is just getting crazy!".He then change his sight to the hordes of hollows again, Most of them are Gillian-Class hollows and Some of them are Adjuchas-class Menos.

"Lets kill them!", He then rush to the hordes of hollows with full speed.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 am
Kazuki was pretty much ripping the hollows apart from their heads, Kenji though, didn't know Shikai. He had been a shinigami for a while now and since then trained by himself.

"Now, Kenji, we got this job done!Lets settle all the hollows quickly!"

Narrowing his eyes Kenji landed on his feet with his Zanpakuto's hilt in both hands not looking tired at all. The black reiatsu soon disappeared before Kazuki's red reiatsu appeared. Kazuki obviously did have a lot of reiatsu stored within him and it seems only now that he was starting to release said energy.

"Now its getting better and better"

The boy said nothing at this before going in another fighting stance, watching Kazuki suddenly run towards the many hollows , "You ready, boy?This party is just getting crazy!"

He'd let Kazuki attack first towards them, his hand seemed to be fine for the moment at least but if he would start slowing down again then Kenji would instantly kick in at that and attack the hollows whilst protecting him.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:45 am
The Male spoke to the boy named kenji, "Kenji... stand back.. This might be rough...".The Male then swing his zanpakuto upwards, "DARK WAVE!", Then he summons a gigantic and strong dark wave, blowing away all the hollows in an instant.An extremely high spiritual pressure came out from his body.Thus he was unable to control it again.He would kneel down, his spiritual pressures keeps getting higher.

"Tsk...I'm gonna kill all of them quickly...Kenji...please defeat all of them for me..."

The Male couldnt control his spiritual pressure, luring hollows endlessly.The Male would then swing his zanpakuto, a pillar of fire would erupt from the ground of the shape of katana's tip, killing almost all of the hollows.He then spoke to the boy named kenji, "This time, you can make your own choice, either stay here,fight the hollows and get shikai or get bankai OR you run away and i'll stay here and Kill OR we both run, its your choice, pal", he smiled and smirks a bit, Waiting his answers again.He wanted to choose himself, he have 3 choice to choose.He stood there, waiting.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:44 am
[

Kenji Shiba

"I will stand by you, even if I die."

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 KaienShiba-1Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 KaienShiba-1Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 KaienShiba-1

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

color=blue]
After seeing Kazuki once again wear out and loose yet more of his energy made Kenji unsheathe his Zanpakuto within the second.

"Kenji... stand back.. This might be rough..."

Allowing Kazuki to deal yet another attack with all the energy that was surprisingly still stored up in him, Kenji stood out the way as he watched, observing the way he fought whilst wondering how the hell he had this much energy, all in all he found it quite interesting.

"Tsk...I'm gonna kill all of them quickly...Kenji...please defeat all of them for me..."

Narrowing his eyes as he watched Kazuki swing his Zanpakuto, a pillar of flames erupting from the ground before killing over half off the hollows. This being as more were lured out from before when Kazuki raised his spiritual pressure, causing the hollows to sense said energy and attack.

"This time, you can make your own choice, either stay here,fight the hollows and get shikai or get bankai OR you run away and i'll stay here and Kill OR we both run, its your choice, pal"

The boy looked from Kazuki to the hollows before sighing.

"I'm in no need for learning Shikai and Bankai when I already have what I need!"

With this the boy jumped yet again in the air before swinging his Zanpakuto down towards the hollows. "BAKUDO 1# SAI!"

[/color]

[~E N D P O S T~]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:45 pm
R Y U K E N I S H I D A

Owner of Karakura Hospital

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 2 Ryuken_Original_by_sasoriza1108

[ S T A R T ]

Ryuken roamed around the Karakura Street in boredom. He was on his way to his own hospital in Karakura Town which was known to be largest and the most professional there ever existed in the city. Ryuken was obviously a doctor but not ordinary doctor - he was a quincy. He isn't too proud of his heritage however and dislikes being a quincy himself as it doesn't get him any profit from it. The only time he'll ever condone doing quincy jobs are to save someone's life from it. That's right. That is the only goal Ryuken has at the moment. He wants to save life instead of killing the ones that already died.

That's when he saw a commotion going on in his hospital from the outside view. Hollows were flying around that place and he happened to pick up reiatsu that belonged to two other people that weren't hollows. More like they were people who are trying to fend off these hollows. In their eyes, there might be too much. But, sadly... to Ryuken, they're just nothing more than pests and disgusting creatures that already moved on with life.

"How annoying..."

Ryuken remarked as his quincy pentegram started to float and form into a tiny bow. He aimed his bow at the hollows with just one hand and shot out arrows to the exact point in the middle of the hollows' forehead. The hollows dissipated very quickly then they most likely have anticipated due to the fact that Ryuken was one of the strongest quincies there ever existed. But, he tends to not try at his quincy jobs. He walked toward the two swordsmen as he took out a cigarette. He quickly lighted it and then inserted it into his mouth to start smoking it.

"What are you doing here?"

His index and middle finger was holding the cigarette in his mouth then took it out to blow the smoke out. It was really annoying of hollows invading his own hospital. Who would want that? The thing he wanted to know was why were the hollows invading the hospital? There were nothing special about that place that makes hollow wanting to go there.

[ E N D I T ]
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:33 am
The Male would look at The Man Named Ryuken Ishida."If you want to know the reason...", he raised his hand and point at him, "I LURE THEM HERE WITH MY SPIRITUAL PRESSURE!!", He shouted.Thus, his spiritual pressure went higher and stronger, luring most of the hollows to his drection.The Hollows would attack the hospital as well.It was enough the roof was totally destroyed and now, The hospital."Well... that reminds me... how bad luck does this hospital get...?", his right eye twitch.Looking at hundreds of hollows going towards to the hospital.Then he look at the male named ryuken, "If you want your hospital be alive.But sorry, i cant SAVE IT!", he shouted angrily, thus he knows that quincy hates shinigamis', so he wont help his hospital at all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum