Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi Left_bar_bleue10/100Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi Empty Re: Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:12 pm
Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[O]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [O]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [O]

Comments/Notes:

There seems to be a lot of problems with this application with the specific parts.

I'm just going to keep this short and blunt; you should get rid of the skill sheet stuff for now and edit it in later when we give you an appropriate tier.

In his Life Nanashi was but an orphan. Addopted and raised by the Minamoto family. Raised in each custome he pledged loyalty to its codes and devoted his life to such principals – as a born genius, Nanashi quickly advanced most all before him and was bestowed the fifth seat at age Nineteen. Proficient in most all custom swordplay Nanashi developed different styles and utilized what was taught to forge new arts. His philosophy that he left behind was conjured and brought into the readings of Musashi Miyamoto who would later write the famous novel: “Book of Five Rings” on the divine execution in the Sword art: “Sword of two heavens single current”. He died in 1903 (Fifth year of Genji) at age 66 defending the Minamoto household from the hands of the new-world government; he laid wasted with several bullet wounds from the western invention “Gatling Gun Mechanism”. Dieing with hate over his failure he vowed vengeance and slowly let his soul be taken by impurities.

Too short in my honest opinion along with your personality.

Mangetsu: Has the ability to absorb the Reiatsu of the nature around it as well from its opponent and user thus later can be transferred into obliterating force when collided with anything it comes in contact with. Virtually indestructible due to the dense Reiatsu, Mangetsu seals within itself making it probably invulnerable to any spiritual base or physical attack.

That's a big no-no. No reiatsu absorbing since as far I know, it's not allowed and especially the way it works at the moment.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬{Technique}▬▬▬▬▬▬●
+Kata:
● Quietus Mitsurugi Ryuu
● Quietus
● Shoutengatatsu
● Shoutensatsu
● Battojutsu
● Kenjutsu
● Mujuushin
● Muy Thai
● Hamon

What are these? ...

I think that's it for my VERY ultimately short rant for now. Although, I may sound angry... I am not. Things get awfully confusing when the person doesn't use the template we give out.

Most of the abilities seem a little less too short and bluntly detailed and I advice giving a bit more explaination than that. After that, I'll come back to see what else to look at.

Also, RP sample!

Tier: 3-1 to 2-2 fixed. (Might change later.)
Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:31 pm
1. Racial Abilities: ranking such as adept and Master are not to be entered before rank is given

2. personality needs to be atleast 10 sentences, your is 6

3. All your offensive and defensive abilities need to be revised woth more detail. They need time limits, cooldown times, flaws etc. Something along these categories and overall they need more explanations. IE. If your using a poison made from liquefying you reiatsu then it would be less effective when fighting higher tier characters. these are points you need to state clearly in your powers. This site is all about detail

4. In your further detail, I will not allow distortion of reiatsu

5. None of this "Unlike all other known Arrancar, Nanashi’s enormous power is not sealed in the form of a Zanpakutō. Instead, it is sealed in a Glyph on his back. When the spirit pressure is released the ressureccion occurs – the discharged energy darkens the heavens and lights the earth with but a single collosal Full moon in which he would take his position infront of to accordingly release.". Your character is a normal Arrancar, he is not special.

6. Your wolves CANNOT be summoned without limit. there is always a limit.

7. none of this: "Moon: Nanashi seperates half of his reiryoku to form the full moon that rests in the sky above him he is thus able too return the energy too him to regenerate from vital wounds and other necessities.". If someone above me allows it then fine. But until then I'm going to sya no for this.

8. none of this "Mangetsu: Has the ability to absorb the Reiatsu of the nature around it as well from its opponent and user thus later can be transferred into obliterating force when collided with anything it comes in contact with. Virtually indestructible due to the dense Reiatsu, Mangetsu seals within itself making it probably invulnerable to any spiritual base or physical attack."

Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi 2uh7mv8

Ego ferro.

Iustus ego gladio.

ensem cum facturus sum manum peccata mundi mundans in igne consummationis

Sum tenebris.

Finis venit:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:19 pm
Moved to archives since this foo' is banned.

Minamoto-Genji no Nanashi WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum