Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The sisters need to do Left_bar_bleue60/100What The sisters need to do Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

What The sisters need to do Empty What The sisters need to do

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 am

Hey guys and gal,

Now it has come to my attention that i asked many of you to create Mischevang sisters for me. The following are the girls:

Ashlei / Chaozi
Akane / Tsubine / MIA
Alejandra / Taichou
Flea / Visit
Abigal / Kenji
Garnetta / Dai

Now let me be the first to thank you four very much for having created these sisters. Your work has certainly been appreciated and I now know I can trust you four more than ever. however, there is still an issue, but this is of no issue about you four but more of an issue revolving around myself and my actions.

I Asked for you four to create sisters for me which is great. Then I made a story which is good too. however, I have neglected the four of you in the matter of opinions and aid. Simply put, Only I have been making our story up as we go along and that has recently dawned on me as a very bad thing.

What i need to ask of you four, is to please feedback ideas to me by replying to this thread and talking to each other as well as me about what we can potentially do as sisters. Then maybe we can all be happy and content with the stories we tell each other and can create a proper sister relationship.

However something else has hit me like a truck. I am sad to announce, Ashlei was denied and removed from the approved Arrancar list overnight. her pwoers were re-analysed and it came out that Ashlei was god modding and needed to be contained. because of this turn of events, Ashlei will need to be completely revamped with new pwoers and appearance as well as a new personality. Reason why so much has to change, is because if her powers change, I alter their appearance to match them. If their appearance changes, I alter the personality too.

On kenji's behalf, Ashlei will now appear more Miku like and their personalities very similar. it is even likely that when miku is captured and brought home, I will do something with Miku. however I cannot keep this a secret but:

What if Miku were to be adopted by us sisters as sister 7? Please relay your comments on that to me too xD

Anyway, as a spoiler, here is a sneak peak at the new Ashlei, Death aspect of Sorrow:

What The sisters need to do Black-rock-shooter

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The sisters need to do Left_bar_bleue0/0What The sisters need to do Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

What The sisters need to do Empty Re: What The sisters need to do

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:16 pm
Hey~!

To start off with, the new image of Ashlei, even if it is just a sneak peak. It looks awesome~
The idea of Miku being a sister is great too~ It'd prove for interesting plots in the future.
Yes, it had turned most things around but all in all I like what's going to be coming up.

^_^a This is going to be epic!

What The sisters need to do Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The sisters need to do Left_bar_bleue10/100What The sisters need to do Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm
Just like what Kenji said.

The image of Ashlei is great! I think I saw that from somewhere before, but it looks perfect with the hint of flat-chest. XD Just kidding.

If Miku is to be a sister... that would be great, but would she be a sister by blood?

Hmph.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The sisters need to do Left_bar_bleue0/0What The sisters need to do Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 pm
Archived.

What The sisters need to do Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum