Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

What do Arrancar bleed?

10 - 100%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 10

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do Arrancar bleed? Left_bar_bleue60/100What do Arrancar bleed? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

What do Arrancar bleed? Empty What do Arrancar bleed?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 am

The recent topic of blood control has definately got a lot of the site worked up over the arrancar biology. What I can't help but notice though, was after the denial of Diablo, then the denial of Ashlei, then the news of Residue of sins, I cannot help but notice something is amiss. Everything stringing from one to another, then I notice a random biology thread making a good sum of staff wonder 'what is happening behind the scenes?'

I myself, want to get this matter sorted. As the Cero Espada and ruler of las Noches and Hollows alike, it is my duty to find a conclusion to what has become of this peculiar topic. A multitude of staff earlier this morning have been discussing what the hell this is all about, and in the end, a poll was decided so we can see what everyone thinks. Literally the question is:

What do the Arrancar bleed?

IF YOU DO VOTE, GIVE YOUR REASONING BY REPLYING TO THE THREAD. Thankies :3

My opinion, strays to the fact Arrancar bleed blood. the red gloopy stuff that carried oxygen around your body. I do not agree with residue of sins as it is not said AT ALL in canon except for one moment that i recall reading in a wiki which contained similar messages but was not titled as such and not linked to what is bled at all. I have conducted research into Residue of Sins, to figure out if it truly exists in bleach termanology, and below are my research findings:

'Residue of sin searched on google'

When I searched 'residue of sin bleach hollow blood' The above link was the page I was given. The information there alone from what i see, gives little idea that it exists in bleach terminology otherwise there would be at least a mention of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hollows_in_Bleach

on the Arrancar and Hollows page of Wikipedia, I did find something interesting. In Nnoitras section as source 45, i found this:

'Nnoitora has stated the only time he feels truly alive is when he is gurgling on his own blood'

And that sparked my interest. Thus i followed the source to release this was stated in chapter 313 page 4 of bleach manga. Thus i investigated deeper to that exact page.

http://www.citymanga.com/bleach/chapter-313/04/

This is what i found. Nnoitra does in deed say that he Wishes to die gurgling on his own blood. If ROS existed, he would have stated that instead.

'What do arrancar bleed searched on google'

After doing that, I checked google summore and typed 'What do arrancar bleed' to elad me to an inetresting discussion regarding Arrancar and their organs both with arguments for and against it. which can be seen in the link below:

http://www.narutoforums.com/archive/index.php/t-115529.html

From that, people discussed if arrancar had organs or not, and proves an interesting read indeed.

Residue of Sin: Usually seen as dark red or black blood from an arrancar or a hollow, residue of sin is the taint that is not like blood, but it acts like blood. Unlike demon blood, arrancars and hollows can drink them as a way revitalize themselves or get a small enhancement for temporary amount of time.

that quote was written by UHCM in the biology thread. To be honest all i can say to that is PROVE IT. Also drinking their own blood to heal, is not canon. PROVE IT. Ashlei can drink her own blood as an Ability, this does not count.

Residue of Sins: Like the demons, they grow stronger in cero or bala based on how much sin they performed in the past life and current life. Doing good deeds will deteriorate the power of the blood, but makes them more likely to be purified into a Soul, opening a chance to become a Shinigami.

This was written further down the same thread. I can however say i have read this somewhere before in the wiki so i am not against that. but it was not titles Residue of sins. Can the title of ROS be proved?

Also in a skype covnersation, Akemi explained to me her reasoning with ROS. Thus I will put the log into the below spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now , LOGICALLY as said by herself, Grimmjow has a hole in his stomach. the scene where his arm is cut off by tousen, we clearly see Grimmjow gushing blood from his wound. the Hollow hole itself is the fragment of the soul where the heart is missing. Arrancar do defy the laws of biological genetics, but if you even look at ulqiorra in segunda form, he has a bloody tattoo coming from it. here, have the scene, watch at 1:45 to see:

i do see however that the bleeding ends quickly and grimmjow walks off almost as if nothing happened. That i can only lay down to Arrancar regeneration quickly blocking the bleeding. After all, he lasts without an arm and treatment for it for a while till he gets it back via orihime and stabs luppi, of whom is also seen bleeding from the mouth.

On a final note, the following video from youtube is the end result of nnoitra vs kenpachi. This video will only show the fact that Arrancar bleed. Skip the video to 7:50 to see what i mean

Last edited by ::Chaozi:: on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do Arrancar bleed? Left_bar_bleue0/0What do Arrancar bleed? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What do Arrancar bleed? Empty Re: What do Arrancar bleed?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 am
I voted yes, because sis, most of your reason's are legit. But also, i haven't heard any complaints or seen anyone godmod with blood at all. Me and moose are adivsors's, so if their is disordfer or a defect within a character that truly needs to be checked, then i believe it can always be brought to us, who are known for solving the situations. Furthermore, even if we do say that we've changed canon and redefined it. I doubt that after 400 years without a REASONABLE explanation, that they'd change their blood, and what not.

Plus, All in all. Residue of sin, just sounds akward. So if arrancar blood is changed, change it to something short.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do Arrancar bleed? Left_bar_bleue10/100What do Arrancar bleed? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 pm
Blood works. (I would've preferred chocolate syrup)

Residue of Sins just sounds complex and weird. I don't think "residues" of sins would be considered a blood for arrancars.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do Arrancar bleed? Left_bar_bleue20/100What do Arrancar bleed? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm
Blood is just blood. Can we keep it simple?
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do Arrancar bleed? Left_bar_bleue0/0What do Arrancar bleed? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm
It aint residue, nothing points to residue.

What do Arrancar bleed? Ap8OoJO

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:40 pm
I cannot vote yet. I see all this information from chaozi explaining the side of keeping it blood. but no post from UHCM explianing his side through himself. Its not that i dont trust you, i just want to see UHCM defend his idea or give up entirley, wichever her chooses.

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do Arrancar bleed? Left_bar_bleue15/100What do Arrancar bleed? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:00 pm
At the end of the day guys. The answer is simply blood

~Archived~
Anonymous

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:31 pm
Archived
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum