Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heartwarming Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue0/0Heartwarming Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heartwarming Family Reunion Empty Heartwarming Family Reunion

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 pm
Aww... Family Reunion is the best thing in my entire life because you were able to hug, respect and meet your entire family.I miss these good days! ^^

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Heartwarming Family Reunion Swordsmen
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heartwarming Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Heartwarming Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Heartwarming Family Reunion Empty Re: Heartwarming Family Reunion

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 am
archieveing and locking.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum