Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

» A DAM SET TO BURST [Open]
All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
All is well and good, for appearances are important! I_vote_lcapAll is well and good, for appearances are important! I_voting_barAll is well and good, for appearances are important! I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
All is well and good, for appearances are important! I_vote_lcapAll is well and good, for appearances are important! I_voting_barAll is well and good, for appearances are important! I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
darkfunnel
THEFROST

All is well and good, for appearances are important!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kronsire
Starter Member
Kronsire

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All is well and good, for appearances are important! Left_bar_bleue0/0All is well and good, for appearances are important! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

All is well and good, for appearances are important! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 pm

The noise of city life, crept into Kronsire's ears, as he stood in one of many dank alleys of Karakura. Nothing strange had passed by lately, people walked through the streets, unaware of eachother. Though, they talked, they did not speak; they heard eachother, but did not listen. The populace went along with their daily lives, unaware that their ignorance of greater things. This outlook was pessimistic, yes, however, a mixture of pessimism and paranoia gave Kronsire his survival instinct.

Smoke filled the air as a passerby smoked his cigarette, headless of the simple sign infront of her. Kronsire crouched down against the wall behind, as he, himself, grew tired from simply watching others disgust his very soul. Taking a deep breath, the self-exile glanced around to his sorroundings of dank metal and stone, hostility could be fealt in the very walls. As much as Earth, and the numerous races which crawl over it like ants, were detested by Kronsire, he could not help the fact that he pittied everything. To giant buildings of technology to a simple new born baby, everything whether it be man, woman, or other. This thought shattered in an instant, quickly replaced by hatred for all, as a human child threw trash unto the ground.

I live here? Kronsire thought, while watching the boring people, who seemed to have the special ability to anger him, This place of rot and decay is my abode? How drull... How pitiful.

In a small fit of rage, the short man crushed a small ladybug. A mix of feelings enveloped him, after this action; fierce anger, tumultuous grief, furthermore, deafening insanity. Allievated by defeating the weak had mixed and swirled with the idea of killing an innocent. Inside, Kronsire's mind could only have been a wasteland riddled, hollowed, scavanged, by emotions, which would not stay quiet nor predictable.

Standing up, Kronsire walked out unto the sidewalk, hands shoved deeply in his ragged pockets, head hunched over. He needed time to think, take his thoughts and straighten them out, whether by meditation or force. The time of day had become irrelevant to Kronsire, for he was in no mood for it; all he knew is that the searing sun could be seen, moreover, the heat could be fealt. Findign a spot near a dieing sapling, the young man sat down and rested amongst the small patch of grass. Though the city life could be heard easily, It had become easily possible to tune out the noise pollution just as easily for Kronsire. Before closing his eyes, the soft scent of wet grass hung in the air.

One final thought escape his thin lips, in a whisper, "Emotions... how evil..."

Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All is well and good, for appearances are important! Left_bar_bleue10120/100000All is well and good, for appearances are important! Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Kaleb was still having problems adjusting still his plans needed to be time just right to get the powers he rightly deserves. The fact of the matter was the demon race was getting the short end of the stick and he didn't like it almost like the new boss is attending to different matters besides them. The Dark mission was upon him but still he needed to keep a low profile it would be best to mingle something that he hated doing but it would be for the best. Kaleb started using the devil's heart and setted four powers for himself the next thing he wanted to do was upgrading the power of the devil's heart. He shifted into his human appearance and the human persona started to kick in within his brain still it was just a game to him. He started to open an portal leading to the karakura outskirts thinking maybe this should have been a good time to decide which course of action if a problem arrives. He couldn't summon Kade unless he got a bit stonger which will take some time and summoning effort on his part but the Demijailer was his only choice still, he didn't feel threaten at all. Kaleb didn't have one of his cuban cigars since they were outlawed years ago all because some human was having too much of a good time. Since he was playing the human card, Kaleb thought this would be the time to mingle around seeing what these reiatsu using jokers were up to the shinigami race was tough. Then again the humans were getting stronger too fighting off these with these weird reiatsu powers, Kaleb never thought the human race would get this strong again. The old man talked about the human race and how strong their were in the past but now it seems everybody well every human wants a piece of the legendary pie of success.

This would be a good opportunity to talk to one of them and get their input on what the fuck was going on with the human's race. He started walking just hoping he wouldn't have to jog around and then started looking around and some people texting away on their ipods and cellphones. At least a little bit of the past was still there the future has changed around the demon race, Devilman told Kaleb that mankind will too powerful and the coll stuff will appear. Kaleb didn't want to believe it but he was right the inventions and inventive mind of a human will create things just that demons don't understand. Kaleb was still a down to earth kind of demon just trying to stay alive his mind was thinking about a multitude of things but he stops. Something has caught his attention someone was on the grass it seemed like a small patch but it was a human, he didn't know what to say. "A human? I can't see that much being a long distance away from the guy but he might be daydreaming...A damn shame I don't have telepathy I could just read the human's mind" He thought. Kaleb started scratching his head thinking about what to say to a human because it has been a long damn time since he talked to a human. He thought of something then went along with it...

"Nice day isn't it um my friend" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kronsire
Starter Member
Kronsire

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All is well and good, for appearances are important! Left_bar_bleue0/0All is well and good, for appearances are important! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 pm

The sudden sound spooked Kronsire into the world of the living, his dreams dissappearing into the darkness, which seemed to be his mind. Whether someone had been talking to himself or someon else, did not worry him; for countless experiences have led Kronsire to believe this one fact: If someone is talking to you, they will talk again, sooner or later. Though, there was one problem with this theory, the more amounts of people, the harder it is to single the talker out. With a shrug, Kronsire laid his head back down on the semi-wet grass, and watched the clouds through the dome over head. No clouds were out this morning.

Weird, he thought, I could have sworn someone had said something... then again I did ration my pills, whatever I'll make more later... I can bare with some insanity for today.

Kronsire did not want to fall asleep again, there were just too many chances for himself to loose his few possessions. Even though, the bag had started to rot away, it still had value in itself, besides the fact that it kept hidden, everything which needed to be. Paranoia was a curse and a blessing. It gave Kronsire the ability to feel safe, but at the cost of relations.

A few minutes passed, possibly only five minutes, but a noticable change in sound accured, less people seemed to walk about, the crowds had thinned down by a small percent. Whoever spoke before, if any one really did utter something to the poor man, now would be the perfect time. Kronsire stood up then and there, picked up his red pack, and watched the populace walk about, very few people even paying him any notice. However, there was one person which seemed to strike attention, what looked like to be a human, was looking at the short scientist. It was awkard for a moment, but sitting back down on the patch of grass, Kronsire waited for the person to walk over, even giving a slight grin, barely big enough to see the tips of his canines.

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All is well and good, for appearances are important! Left_bar_bleue10120/100000All is well and good, for appearances are important! Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Maybe this guy didn't hear him or something perhaps he was trying to ignore him that didn't seem very nice. Kaleb was hoping for a good conservation to get some some insight on a few things of what the human race was doing then he could plan better strategies. He started to wlk closer to the human seeing that he was resting it was typical for a human to do something like this. This one might be a sluggish person but this wasn't any time to mock the person, he might try someone down to earth. Kaleb was trying to think of something to say until another human idea came within his dark mind pretending to be a french man would work. The demon's french was kinda lousy but it was a shot after all the teachings from his father after his demon spell training. Kaleb was hoping this would work "Ah my friend, The great outdoors seem very good so this is what Karakura has to offer a Frenchman....Quoi votre nom? My good sir" He said. Kaleb was hoping that would be a little good enough for this human to hear him perhaps maybe he shoudl try something else if that didn't work well. If anybody he knew saw him they might be laughing at him trying to lower himself to human's level this wasn't the demon way to do things. Kaleb knew this would get him what he wanted the demon must clam down and think ahead knowledge before action was best.

Kaleb thought this might not go well if the human wanted to attack him the demon didn't have sensing powers because of the devil's heart. He knows now that he would have to rebuild the things making it stronger and better just allowing for new and better powers. But now wasn't the time, Kaleb wanted to fnd out what these humans were up to hoping his tricks could work getting this human spill good information.
Back to top Go down
Kronsire
Starter Member
Kronsire

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:57 pm

A voice reached Kronsire's ears, not the entire message went through, but the many idea entered his mind. By the sound of statement, the person was obviously someone of a different background; the small bit of french, implemented into the question, seemed a bit out of place in this city, yet it brought some memories back of the old days. Where being a child was everything and nothing at the same time. The human had come closer, and called Kronsire friend, though most likely just a figure of speech, the mere idea still caused more tumultuous thoughts in the already chaotic state of mind Kronsire was in.

Paying no attention to the minor details, the person had still asked for a name, any name would have settled the small question, but there existed no reason to lie to the man. Standing up, Kronsire looked directly at the human, and spoke, in a monotone like voice, with a hint of pain.

"You asked for my name was it? The name is Kronsire... and before you say anything else, I am no sir, I am but a human, a bit down on his luck."

Hoping that the man could understand, Kronsire lifted his bag and slung it over his shoulder, and took a step closer to the stranger. Offering no hand, nor any true form of acknowledgment besides talking to the person, for Kronsire was in no mood today for anything in society. There always remained a glimmer of hope, however, and maybe the cloudless morning would end with a slight grin on the pale skin of the scientist.

After a pause, he continued, "You don't seem from around these parts from your speech, yet I have been wrong many times before, tell me. Whats your name, eh? Also... what brings you to me?"

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 pm

The human Kronsire seemed to be taking the demon's disguise very well not knowing that a demon was close to him. Kaleb thought now that this was working well but now the demon would have to think of a new name since his real name was too well known. He thought of a fake name and a lie and thought one up real quick. "Je' mapplle Chris Levinsque...I'm a frenchmen from my hometown wondering what's been going on in Karakura, You see the states have been picking weird activities coming from here...I wanted to know um what you do english people say 'the lowdown' " He said. Kaleb was hoping the human would fall for the lie since he wanted to know what mankind been doing since the hollow outbreaks. Before the demon went throught with his plans, he needed some insight into what these humans were doing and if it wasn't anything blockbuster or unbelievable then he'll just leave mankind alone. However, Kaleb knew sooner or later these humans will get crafty they done in before in the past and they'll do it again here. Truthfully, Kaleb just wanted some details hopefully his new human friend could tell him what's been going on here.

This human didn't seem like the talkative type maybe this was a damn bad idea after all perhaps he would get the necessary information from this one. Kaleb was still reminded that this wasn't a seek and destroy mission this was just a carefree and and relaxing mission.
"Down on your luck? That doesn't sound good must mean you low on argent or having Pas de bol !" Kaleb thought it been a long time since using his french it was one of the many things he had to do to impress his father. Amon wasn't into french that much because of his berserker personality and his lust for demon women.
Back to top Go down
Kronsire
Starter Member
Kronsire

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 pm

This man, Levinsque, seemed unusual to Kronsire; even for a newcomer, he seemed to lack something. It was peculair, though, there were always people walking about Earth, who were different from the masses. However, Kronsire casted off those thoughts quickly, for he did not need to become more paranoid than he already was. Instead, the short man decieded to answer Levinsque's question, perhaps then some insight may be brought to him, and Kronsire as well. Surely, a man who would ask such a question would have information already. There existed one thing that still plagued Kronsire, the French language this man used, it seemed slightly broken up and not as fast paced as it would be from a native, as he had said. Then again, everybody possesses their own little reasons, and secrets.

"Tell me, before I give you any 'down low' information, how do you even know I might know something such as this, eh?" Kronsire spoke in a monotone. "Oh yes, you seem bright, but it was a figure of speech... Not to mention, I would never choose to be low on any essential material for my body, anyway."

The man still stood infront of Kronsire, it made him a bit on edge; the French, the odd way of understanding, and even just the plain look upon the human's face, gave Kronsire the feeling danger was infront of him. Even before this, ideas had crept into the scientist's mind, unwantingly. Simply put, today would be an odd day to be alive, that was certain.

Speaking again Kronsire relaxed full knowing if anything did happen, oh well. "Heh, why come to me in the first place? It seems to weird for my tastes, after all I only caused one minor dispute to have someone come after me in my short life time." Some paranoia slipped into the conversation...

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:53 pm

The thoughts in this demon's mind was telling him this wasn't going well he started to notice the human was thinking this was wrong. Kaleb didn't think this would go this far clearly the human was kinda lazy and back to the wall with problems many of homeless like him might be walking the streets. Kaleb thought this maybe a rare breed of homeless and regretful the demon thought this was rare of find one their kind was less to find in California. But another problem was coming up in the works as the human asked a big question, Kaleb began letting oput another lie. "Bien, From the states, they actually sent and operative in Karakura town it been all over the news and seh never came back....the states said it maybe been fowl play from the karakura public...." He said. He sat on the ground and got a hankerchief from his pocket and started tearing a little hoping to go more into this little lie.

"Zut, This operative they sent my friend she was beautiful and hear that some freak l'a tuée" He said quietly. Now this human wants him to follow him this might be a problem but still he'll have to wait and see because he wasn't in the mood to be sandbagged ot hurt. This might be weird because if ay demons saw him then it might one hell of a walk if he's spotted by a familiar.
Back to top Go down
Kronsire
Starter Member
Kronsire

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 am

Apparently there was a story behind the man coming to Karakura after all, then again who does not have a reason to do anything? Though, this story seemed to try to pluck at Kronsire's heartstrings, as if he were an ordinary puppet! True, it was a shame that someone was possibly murdered, but the world keeps spinning. One death, two deaths, one hundred deaths, the amount did not matter, nor did the Earth care, that was one of Kronsire's philosophies, however, he had choosen to disregard his pills today. Therefore his mind became slightly unstable this morning. This had been nothing new to Kronsire; moreover, it seemed normal in a peculair sort of way, whether it be a supposed agent, or a hollow, it brought a sense of life back to reality.

Thinking Kronsire could not help but look the human in the eyes, with his usual dull, yet intense, glare. Soon, thoughts emerged into words, then words into sentences which broke out into sound. "Oh, such ill fortune, eh? My condolences to you from me. Heh, what a society we live in, but if what your telling me is true, I have no ill feelings..." pausing, Kronsire relaxed his gaze and looked up, "If she was an agent, operative, or what have you I am not going to give you anything for nothing... Sorry, but at a time like this, I become a bit greedy without a certain pill to keep my mind in check. You require information? Everyone wants to know one thing or another, but what you ask me is too vague, tell me, what is it that you are truly looking for, eh?

stretching a little, Kronsire stood up again from the ground, whatever the reason he could not keep still for some reason. Something made him energized, perhaps it was the new found interest in the man, or perhaps Kronsire jsut did not get enough exercise yet. Either way, the only way that this agent was going to get any information would be either, force or negotiation, after all equavilant trade has always been nice.

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: All is well and good, for appearances are important!   All is well and good, for appearances are important! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 pm

This wasn't going nowhere it was coming clar that this human was starting to suspect that something was wrong because the demon's body language. Maybe this would be a good time to abort and count his losses and find something else to do now the demon was bored with this little game. Kaleb wasn't going to get the answers he needed from this human at least he gave it a shot anyway his human skills were working after all. Now how in the fuck was he going to get out of this situation perhaps maybe another good lie should do the trick. "What was I was looking for was the truth about the happenings around here my friend hoping to the states what's been happening" He said. Kaleb thought maybe he should play this through just a little bit however since this human was nice after all.

"But fine I'll respect your privacy and I'll just have to find someone else to help me have an good day sir...I'm sorry if I have waisted your time" He said.

Kaleb was thinking that went too well still this humans were naive believing in anything after all still it was back to square one again.
Back to top Go down

All is well and good, for appearances are important!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: