Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyToday at 10:46 am by Locke

» Sunblind Appreciation
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyToday at 10:25 am by MorpheusDavol

» Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyToday at 9:45 am by MorpheusDavol

» No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Gamma

» A looking glass, upon a balmy breeze. (Lerna/Magnolia)
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyToday at 6:24 am by ForgottenMercy

» One Step At A Time
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Rawk

» Come on, talk to me!
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyToday at 2:57 am by Squish

» Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Gamma

» Where the Sun's Always Shining (Alistair/Kegare
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Broken Melodies
(private) Bar Hopping EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Locke

Top posting users this week
Locke
(private) Bar Hopping I_vote_lcap(private) Bar Hopping I_voting_bar(private) Bar Hopping I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
(private) Bar Hopping I_vote_lcap(private) Bar Hopping I_voting_bar(private) Bar Hopping I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
MorpheusDavol
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Mirja Eeola
Geeky Raven
Slayer
Shizuo

(private) Bar Hopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninian
The Sword Princess
Ninian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(private) Bar Hopping Left_bar_bleue0/0(private) Bar Hopping Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

(private) Bar Hopping Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: (private) Bar Hopping   (private) Bar Hopping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am

"Come on!" a man dragging a Shinigami yelled. He pulled him into a Soul Bar, the name explaining. He threw his friend in a bar booth and order Black Matagi brand Sake for him a d his friend.

"Today we settle it! Who can drink till they pass out! IM PAYIN! Now Souru!" A crowd gathered around the Sake Duel, cheering the count down.

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"One!"

Starter Member
EddyB

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(private) Bar Hopping Left_bar_bleue0/0(private) Bar Hopping Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: (private) Bar Hopping   (private) Bar Hopping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 am

The Shinigami, Souru, widened his eyes at the bottle of hard liquor that sat on the table. As a mortal, he died at a young age, never tasting any type of liquor or alcohol. He especially never touched the devilish nectar while at the academy for the Soul Society. Now that he was back on the mortal plain, Souru was frightened at the sight of the drink.

"N-n-o..." shuddered Souru, the hairs on his arms and legs standing up. But, after a little hesitation, he grabbed the bottle and took a sip. The instant the hot liquid burned his tongue, he coughed madly. After several minutes of hacking out coughs, the reddened faced Souru smirked. "More! More! MORE!" yelled the happy Soul Reaper, grabbing the bottle again and taking a bigger swig. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and sighed in relief. "Very good. Your turn!"

The Sake bottle was slid across the table back to Zelos.

The Sword Princess
Ninian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: (private) Bar Hopping   (private) Bar Hopping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 am

(this is a crack RP btw)

Zelos, was an awesome drinker. Little did Souru know, he took the bottle a chugged half of it. He grinned at Souru in all the taunting his grin could do. Zelos then pushed the bottle to Souru.
"Drink it all. Or ya lose Souru!" Zelos bellowed then cracked a laugh.

"Another Black Matagi! Here!" and the crowd roared! Whistling, taunting and insult galore.

Starter Member
EddyB

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: (private) Bar Hopping   (private) Bar Hopping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am

Souru froze, but kept on a smirk to fool the crowd. Nonononono! I'm gonna lose...Damn! The Soul Reaper gripped the bottle and inhaled, giving him air to chug it. This could have been the end for the duel if Souru didn't react so quick. The Black Matagi flew down his throat, and after the first few seconds of the drink, his mouth went completely numb. The Shinigami actually enjoyed the drink now. He had the bottle vertical, up in the air above his mouth, shaking it so he got every little drop.

"More, please! MORE! I WANT SOME MORE! This...is the...best...shit ever!" said a drunken, groggy Souru. "I am not gonna lose, Mr. Wilder!"

The Sword Princess
Ninian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: (private) Bar Hopping   (private) Bar Hopping EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:19 am

The crowd laughed as Souru became drunk off his ass. Zelos still fine and going. His high Alchohol tollorance made this easy. He sat, grinning like an arrogant SOB at the drunk Souru.

"ONE MORE~~~!" Zelos yelled as the crowd produced another bottle.

"DOWN IT GOES~~!" Zelos cheered, downing a hole bottle. His record at three, he knew he could beat it easy. Another bottle arrived as the manager yelled out,

"EVERYTHINGS ON THE HOUSE TONIGHT! LETS GET GOING!"

The crowd roared in satisfaction.

Starter Member
EddyB

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: (private) Bar Hopping   (private) Bar Hopping EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:35 am

Eyes wide in shock and awe, Souru laughed drunkenly at the whole bottle being drank by Zelos in such a quick time. It was amazing at how good the Quincy was at this little game. But, if Souru did say so for himself, he felt pretty good about drinking so much for the first time in his life ever trying alcohol.

"Gimme that b-b-bottle! Hahahaha!" laughed Souru, slurring his words. He pointed to a girl in the crowd and winked at her. His vision was a little blurred, so he didn't really know who he was directing the gesture at. It may have been a man...but, Souru didn't mind it. He gripped a bottle and chewed the cork off. "Down the hatch and into the belly! Yes!"

Souru, spilling some of his drink all over his Shinigami cloak, chugged half the bottle before laughing maniacally again. Once more, he clumsily drank the Sake, getting more and more drunk with every swig, until there was a quarter of the drink left. "I...I wanna get married...and have lots of children...cuz I love ladies...with breasts...and all! I'm Souru! The Shini...Shini...Shini...gam...Sh-sh-shini...HAHAHAHA!" Souru laid back in the booth and continued to laugh.

"Any girls wanna get married...? HAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
M A G I
Satan's Spawn
M A G I

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: (private) Bar Hopping   (private) Bar Hopping EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Archived as Rita left.

(private) Bar Hopping Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

(private) Bar Hopping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: