Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

+28
CPKallday
Cookies
Horus Sariel
lionus
Chao
Majestic Moose
Zero
Ravana
GentleBreeze
Kade
Taichou
Jeff just Jeff
Shizuo
JJ
Discordantentity
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
||Tsukuyomi||
Gin
Dai
Elendril
Pockeh
Teitoku
Toxic
Raiki
~Amaya~
Blade
THEFROST
32 posters
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:26 pm
Name: Julius Smith
Race: Arrancar
Tier: 1-5(1-4 IN RELEASE)
Squad: Where he would benefit the most
Rank Applying for: Like always, I have no idea of which rank he could possibly apply, but I'm ready to take more responsibility, if needed ^,^
URL of Application: Julius Smith
Notes:I just wanted to note, while Julius acts childish and so, when he has a task or want, he can be serious, because of the amount of time he had lived.[/font]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION)

Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:16 am

«THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS BELOW»

Welp, after overlooking everything, I suppose I can go ahead and make him Commander of the Bronze Cross. I know you have the activity to back it up, so good luck in that position and let's pump some life into K-World.

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 pm
[adm]I've gone ahead and updated the different yen groups in the admin panel so that people have more accurate deposits into their accounts when yen payments are made.[/adm]

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:49 am
Name:Zane Fenier
Race: Human
Tier: 0-2
Squad: N/A
Rank Applying for:Kin's Shadow
URL of Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5561-zane-fenier-completed-approved-0-2
Notes:[/font] N/A

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 am
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Ya, you've waited awhile for this and trained up. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and approve it. I expect to see more activity from Zane now. Good luck.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:17 am
Name: Terran Yuudeshi
Race: Ziamachi
Tier: WIP
Squad: Iron Cross
Rank Applying for: Commander
URL of Application: WIP
Notes: Making a reservation for him. He will also be known as the Beast of the Land from the Yayjuu, though he will be a defector to them. With his central intelligence of the Yuudeshi Network and the animosity that may exist from him defecting and joining K-World due to his bitter resentment of Shadin and the rest of the Yayjuu he could potentially bring Shadin out in some conflicts. Thus, being a key product to completing their goal of attaining Shadin and potentially bringing down Karakura Central.[/font]

The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Sbb1I7e
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Kokuryuteshi (UPDATED VERSION) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:20 am
[mod]This has been moved to this thread and this hierarchy will be archived. Please see it for any further Kokuryuteshi applications.[/mod]

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum