Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{How to add a Image to a post} Left_bar_bleue0/0{How to add a Image to a post} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

{How to add a Image to a post} Empty {How to add a Image to a post}

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:56 am
So requested by a new member; This is a quick tutorial on how to add a image to a post so that it will show as a image and not a link.

First, I'mma just do it in a random topic so the General Board.

{How to add a Image to a post} 113

Located on the main page near the bottom you can see this topic. Follow through if you want.

Making a "New Topic" Within the General Board.

{How to add a Image to a post} 211

This'll direct you to the "Big Box" Which is where you'll be provided with tools and such to make your post as well as the title of the post.

{How to add a Image to a post} 311

Righto, I found a image I want in my post...

{How to add a Image to a post} 411

There are TWO ways to do this!

If you have the Image URL, Link or whatever you want to call it...

The first way, Go to the link/webpage where your image is and copy the link.

{How to add a Image to a post} 510

Go back to the page where you're posting your new topic is and press this...

{How to add a Image to a post} 810

PASTE The Link in that box and press OK.

{How to add a Image to a post} 910

Like that ^

A Link will appear in this box.

{How to add a Image to a post} 1010

This is your link to the Image with the coding at the beginning and end to make it recognize it is a image. So that it will show up as a image and not a link. Without this coding it won't show up as a image but only the link.

{How to add a Image to a post} Okumura%20Rin%20Wallpaper__yvt2

That's how you add a image to a post through Link.

What if you want to do it if you have it saved on your Computer?

Seeing as I don't think any of us are noobs to PC's and such here we all know how to save a image to our computer.

Basically,

{How to add a Image to a post} 1110

We want this up. Click it and it should come up with something like this.

{How to add a Image to a post} 1211

Here you will see it's automatically on File. Press Choose File. There is the way to do it through URL like this but I showed you a much more faster way before this way.

{How to add a Image to a post} 1310

Here you will come up with the box where you need to find or locate where you saved your image. Once you have, double click the image or click it and press OPEN.

You then will see;

{How to add a Image to a post} 1410

This; It shows the image has been chosen which means all you need to do is resize it if you want. I tend to leave it on, 800 px width as it's suitable for forums and this is a forum. Also it's the right size for me. But change it to meet your recommendation if you prefer to do so.

Click Host it. This can take a while depending on the size of your image. If it's small it should be only a few seconds, if it's a large file, expect a while longer in wait.

You will then be directed to this...

{How to add a Image to a post} 1510

Here you will see the image URL. Press Copy and then follow the above directions to how to upload a URL as the image saved on your computer has now been processed to a URL.

You're done~ ^_^

{How to add a Image to a post} Okumura%20Rin%20Wallpaper__yvt2
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{How to add a Image to a post} Left_bar_bleue74095/100000{How to add a Image to a post} Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

{How to add a Image to a post} Empty Re: {How to add a Image to a post}

Sun May 21, 2017 5:59 pm
[mod]Fairly outdated amongst other things, so with that in mind i'll go ahead and archive this.[/mod]

{How to add a Image to a post} 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum