Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Left_bar_bleue10/100Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Empty Re: Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1]

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:36 pm
Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes:

You'll get to see me actually doing an app-checking sequence now! Lol, it's been so long - now, let's get to the play!

Heightened Hearing: he was born with much better hearing than most if
not all humans on Earth. As a matter of fact, his hearing is so great,
when he was a little kid, he won multiple contests thanks to this. With
hearing at this level, he can hear even slight breezes, and rustling
animals from as much as 3 kilometers away. When he closes his eyes and
concentrates, he can hear the sound of worms and bugs in the ground.

That's a lot - three kilometers? Change that to around one, since three kilometers is a big deal.

Himmlisch Klon Pfeil
(Heavenly Clone Arrow) By using the same energy he uses to make arrows,
he can create up to 15 clones of himself. Each clone acts exactly as
Apollo does, the same physical movements, and the same speach. However,
when hit, the arrow clones explode into a green ball of energy on
impact, injuring the enemy if it was up-close. The explosions are
roughly 5 meters in diameter.

Sadly, I'm always iffy about everyone's cloning ability if they don't have the details. How long does the clone last? Because we all know they shouldn't last forever. The explosion only comes when they get HIT? Does that mean they can hit enemies as well? That's pretty... oof...

... I think that's it for now - I MIGHT be able to find more problems (if you have any more) once I recheck this unless someone else does it.

Tier: Hm, not sure. I'll go for 1-3.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Left_bar_bleue10/100Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 am
Moved to Unchecked at request.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 am
Approved for 1-1.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:06 pm
Archived. '_'

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm
Unarchiving and will be adopting as per the will of Gin... will be coming up with an RP sample in the near future... If any further questions please contact.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 am
Apollo stepped back, throwing out his hand as his bow appeared within it, gripping it tightly, his eyes never properly leaving the impending threat. He moved the hand before himself, closing his left eye as his left hand gripped onto the string off the bow, pulling back. Why…? Why now…? This is most peculiar… Normally, they wouldn't be here in this magnitude just from sensing a small amount of reishi…! He thought to himself, seeing the hundreds of weak oncoming hollows. His hand shone as he released the shot, activating his own power, firing out volleys of hundreds of arrows. They shot through the hollows, causing them to dissipate, momentiarily stopping the wave as Apollo held them back with his bow. There's just… too many! He continued gripping and releasing the string, throwing out all the arrows and slamming them into the hollows as they continued to disintegrate. However, he began to widen his eyes a bit more as a sudden realization came over him. They're getting stronger! It's taking more arrows than before to hold them back! He stopped firing, vanishing as he used his version of the quincy flash step, vanishing from the hollows sight.

He reappeared above the masses of hollows, watching as they poured onto where he had been. His body was turned sideways, his chest, legs, and head all facing the hollows below him as he drew back the arrow once again. Shall we see how you like this? He released his volley, releasing utter decimation on the hollows below himself, nailing them to the ground and then finishing them off with more arrows, preventing their advancement as he kept firing off the arrows, the streaks of light slamming into the hollows faster than their weak minds could process. It's… a veritable onslaught… His eyes widening even further, he watched as hollows continued gathering and pouring out towards himself, feeling them beginning to get strong once more, finally seeing them appear. Menos Grande! He thought to himself, shocked as the familiar black-with-spikes monstrosities began appear around him.

He increased his output even further, moving around in circles at a rapid pace as he began firing at the hollows below, as well as firing at the Menos. He thought he was doing alright, seeing that he was damaging the things, when he suddenly came under a chilling realization, looking all around himself for a moment as he became aware of the Menos releasing cero, all at the same time, all gigantic, directly at him. He closed his eyes, placing his arms down at his sides as the blast went at him. He looked up as it loomed directly down on him from all three sides. He vanished once more as the blasts collided, reappearing behind one of the Menos, able to see them all from this point. He put his bow to the back of the Menos, drawing back the 'string' as he stared right at the Menos.

The volley of arrows fired into and out of the Menos, forcing it to release a great cry as it was literally cut in half from the shot, falling to the ground and vanishing. Apollo calmly pointed his bow at the remaining two as well as the still oncoming wave of hollows, his gaze focused as he prepared himself. He gave a cry, releasing another horde of arrows, quickly finding out they had stopped increasing in strength…

Two hours later, and the deed was done. He was panting, sitting down on a rock of the wastelands he had been wandering it, wiping the sweat off of his brow with his sleeve. Well… only question is… what to do now…? He wondered, looking up into the sky, the clouds covering the sun...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Meh, Seems Legit I guess. Approved at 1-1 as before.

Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] FXpoQxJ
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 am
Apollo Aireestein [APPROVED, 1-1] Tumblr_mb6y32uql51qbot5oo1_500

This has been put into Archives!
Feel free to ask a staff member to move it back!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum