Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Left_bar_bleue0/0Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Empty Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero)

Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 am
Custom Cero

• Name: Negro Lanza Cero (lit. Black Lance Cero)
  • Type: Offensive
  • Effects: It has the level of Cero Oscuras.It would first form a lance made of green coloured energy.Then the user should aim properly and not to set off near him.If he sets off near him, he will die in the explosion with the enemy.He aimed at his enemy by putting near his chest, in a straight line.Once he said, "Black Lance Cero", he would fire a massive blast in the level of cero oscuras and kill his enemy with a very fatal blast, which was extremely powerful and slightly stronger blast than a normal cero oscuras.It is a cero that was never seen before.He could summon the lance repeatly, with half of the maximum spiritual energy, meaning his limit of using it was twice per thread.If he summons the third one, it will be HUGE risk for the user.Use of limit is twice.Range, 100/200 meters away.Blast radius, 200/300 meters wide.Anyone that are caught within the blast will deal a highly moderate damage.The first one who were caught in the blast shall deal with a very fatal damage, slightly powerful than a normal cero oscuras.
  • Notes: Depends on the one who approves the app that is can be used currently or until tier 0.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Empty Re: Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero)

Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:55 am
The way this is worded implies insta-kill.. and sorry but this is WAY too powerful. Basically mixing Cero Oscuras and Lanza Del Relampago is.. a no.. sorry.

Denied.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) Empty Re: Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:26 am
Moved to Denied.

Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) FXpoQxJ
Negro Lanza Cero (Black Lance Cero) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum