Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Empty Ryoichi Youjai {Finished}

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:03 am
‹ Z I A M I C H I ›

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

B A S I C ; ; I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Ryoichi Youjai (Previously, he was called "Ryoichi Hatsuigan")
The Host Race: Shinigami

Appearance:
Spoiler:
"Don't lay a finger on me... Or you shall die before my blade!"

| | H A I R | |
His hair is consistently long and shaggy, that the length of his hair had reached down to the middle on the back of his neck, half-way before reaching down his shoulders.His hair consist a dull sand colour.

| | E Y E S | |
Both of his eyes consist brown colours which made him look quite normal.

| | C L O T H E S | |
Ryoichi wears dark coloured dresspants, sandals, and a coat draped across his shoulders.His shirt was also white and a long sleeve, that was covering the bracelet he was wearing.

| | H E I G H T | |
Ryoichi stood 5 feet 8 inches tall, but not as tall as eiji but slightly shorter than him.

| | W E I G H T | |
His weight, was 61kg.His weight wasn't much serious to him, since he does not worry about his weight much.

| | E Q U I P M E N T | |

| | B R A C E L E T | P O W E R | S E A L I N G | |
He wears a golden bracelet with two crimson red crystal on the above and under the bracelet.The bracelet was used to seal his insane amount of spiritual power that leaked out from him.But it could not completely seal his spiritual power and would leak out some spiritual power from him.Once its removed by him, his entire, vast spiritual power would be completely released, giving him full power and able to cut/punch down the entire building (20/21 stories).It only last for 2 post before the spiritual power was finished released and the bracelet would automatically lock itself back to his hand and seal his continue leaking spiritual power.It can be used continously but it must wait for 3/4 post before using it again.Powerful enough to take down 4/5 captain level shinigami at his full power.And also able to defeat up to 3rd/4th espada with it.

| | D E T A I L / I N F O R M A T I O N | |
Ryoichi Youjai is Eiji Youjai's younger brother, which Ryoichi is 8 years younger than eiji.

P E R S O N A L I T Y; ; T R A I T S

Personality:

| | L O Y A L | |
He had only shown his loyalty to all the Youjai brothers.But he only shown a full and a complete loyalty to only his brother, Eiji Youjai.He shows no complete loyalty to others except his brother.He also shows a completely "no" loyalty towards any race except ziamichis'.

| | S T R O N G | W I L L | |
He has a strong will to protect all the Youjai brothers, Eiji, Ziamichis' and the Sureiyazu himself with his life.

| | R E S P E C T F U L | |
Almost a complete respect on his younger brother and vow to protect the Sureiyazu with his own hands.He would even follow Eiji's orders wihout even a single question and would complete it wihout any complains or effort.He would never let his mission fail.

| | S I L E N T | T Y P E | |
Because of his silent nature, he had never talked to anyone except to his brother, eiji youjai.And he would even never tell his name to his opponent, despite his silent personality.He also attacks his enemy wihout any warning that he was going to attack.Due his like for girls, he often talks to them and introduced himself to them when needed.

| | P R O T E C T I V E | |
As said by ryoichi himself that he would protect anyone that is precious to him with his sword and his life, not fearing death.Especially girls he would surely protect.Mostly he has a soft side for girls.

L I K E S

| | B R O T H E R : E I J I | Y O U J A I | |
He had respectful and liked his brother the most.He also had admired eiji for being such a strong person and always wanted to be as strong as eiji but he could never be abnormally strong as him.

| | R E A D I N G | B O O K S | |
His only hobby and most favourite is reading books like manga and such.He also seen having a lots of book being brought back to his own place.

| | R A M E N | |
Ramen, one of his most favourite food.No matter how many times he eat ramen, he also eats them repeatly wihout knowing his health, but he tends to care his health most of the times.

| | G I R L S | |
Girls, yes, he liked them.He always wanted a girl that could love him, have his own family, and have children.But saying that was quite impossible.He had never find a girl that was his own type, and never found a girl he loved.

D I S L I K E S

| | T R A I T O R S | |
Those who betrays the Sureiyazu and the Youjai brothers, will be known "death" from ryoichi.Which he dislikes traitors the most.Betraying them means betraying their respect and loyalty.

| | T H O S E | W H O | B A D M O U T H | E I J I | |
Anyone who tries to talk anything bad about his brother will die before his blade.It is a very bad idea of talking bad about his brother.

| | S H O W I N G | H I S | Z A N P A K U T O | |
He kept his zanpakuto hidden and he does not like people forcing him to show his zanpkauto, which his zanpakuto is EXTREMELY RARE to be seen by anyone.He would still deny no matter how much they asked to show his zanpakuto.

| | G O T E I | 1 3 | |
Ryoichi had hated gotei 13 ever since he lost the control of his ziamichi spirit and attacked him.He would never forgive the gotei 13 because of this.And they never forgiven him because he lost the control.It wasn't his fault but they all think it was his fault.And now, he has a hatred for gotei 13.

T A L E N T
His talents.. was completely nothing.
All he does is protecting people with his life and all he does was train himself to become stronger.

F E A R S
He had learned how to suppress the fear and how not to fear death.
But, he still fear of death which he did not want to die and being erased from the world which he could not see his brother ever again.

B A C K G R O U N D; ; P A S T

Background/History:

~+Human Life+~
The day before he became a shinigami, where he was borned in the Karakura Hospital, and being Named as "Ryoichi Hatsuigan".Just being a baby, and being raised properly as a human.When he was slowly being raised, he was taught by his parents how to walk, and his parents always loved him.It was the most happiest life he ever had when he was a baby.Being loved and being taken care of, never get scolded by his parents and so.Until the day where everything completely changed to a different world, the day where his parents no longer loved him and took care of him.One of his most miserable life he ever got into, it wasn't his best life after all.

His father had started to take drugs, smoking and gambles.His mother always goes out and come home late with a several guys.It wasn't his best life, at all.Whenever his parents came back, they beat him up.He was thrown across the room, with several wounds he had took when he was thrown across the room.It was painful, the pain he took from his parents.He just cried, why he parents had never loved him now and just never took care of him anymore.They always goes out and leaves him all alone in the house.When he could not hold it much longer, he had no choice but to run away from his house.His parents love for him totally fade away from him, and his own love towards his parents also fades away.Because of that, hatred began to develope in his feelings and he started to hate them.When he left the house, he never came back to his own, miserable home.

When he walked around the streets, no one ever payed an attention to him and ignored him like he did not existed in the world.While he was walking, he saw a female just getting surround by some thugs.He stood there, when he was thinking about it, he shouldn't act like a hero.But seriously, he could not leave a girl alone over there getting surrounded by those thugs that tried to do something to her.He had no other choice, taking his first step towards the thugs.His head lowered down, the shadows covering his face.His right eye shined, into a demonic-like eye, taking a color of a crimson red eye shining.He took a soft and a quiet step towards the thugs and eventually one of them was blown away by his punch.A small smile just appears across his lips.

"Some Crazy Thugs like you should let your dirty hands off from this little female you got there..."

The thugs can feel a deadly aura with a need to kill them, which he made them ran away with fear when they felt the aura.When they went off, he returned back to his normal state.He never introduced himself when he turned around towards the female's direction.He just looking at the female and goes away from her sight.But his sleeve would pulled, and asked him why should he save her.He wouldn't let a female being harmed and get their dirty hands touch a girl.His clothes were seen quite dirty and looks like it was going to be torn apart.The female had asked him if he would stay at her house for a moment.

"Can you stay at my house?Just a thanks for saving me..."

Both of her hands were still held on her chest.He saw her face a little bit of red and seems to be a shy person.He wouldn't deny that kind of offer since he ran away from home and got to place to live, drink and eat.He nodded his head as he followed the female to her house.When they arrived, it was a beautiful house.The living room was so tidy and clean, not even a single dust was left on the living room.The floor was shining beautifully, and it seems he can stay a few days in the house.Then it reminds him of his old, miserable home which it brings back what it happened earlier.He asked the female to introduce herself before he can start explaining what happened before.She called herself "Shizuka".It was quite a beautiful name, at least.Then he introduced himself as "Ryoichi".He wasn't telling her his full name but his first name.Once they had themselves introduced, they went into the room together.That's when ryoichi starts explaining about something.

"Sorry if i did not tell you about this... But i ran away from home.. Because of family problems, i was forced to run away from home.."

A sad face appeared across his face.He was sad because his family do not care about him and loved him anymore.He hoped that he can stay in this house with her, but not for long.

"Well... you can stay here if you want to..."

The kind girl had let her stay in this house from now on and made him very happy.He hold the girl's hands with a big smile on his lips.He was just lucky to have a kind girl letting him stay in this house.He hope that he can get along with her parents and shizuka as well.It was the happiest day in his life, and it was the best day where he was able to live, and stay.He was lucky to exist in this beautiful and kind world where he was able to bump into a female who was kind enough to let him stay.

~+Growing Up+~
When ryoichi and shizuka gets pretty close now, they became best friends and all.It was early in the morning, when he heard the female shouted at him.A voice echoed through the house, and the shouting had went into his ears, which it annoyed him somehow because he needs more sleep than ever.It was the day where is just grows up into a total teenager and get used to the house, making it like it was a happy home to him.He sat up on his bed, and screamed out from his bed.

"I'M COMING! JUST DON'T SHOUT BECAUSE I NEED SOME REST!"

That made him mad since he can't even rest for a few minutes.He got up from his bed and left to the bathroom.It was a typical morning, where he brushed his teeth and wear his school uniform.Then have his school bag ready.He quickly went downstairs with his hair all messed up.Shizuka and her parents called him to quickly go to school because they are late, but he could not go to school with his hair all messed up like an idiot.He would comb his hair and quickly rushed to school with shizuka.They were in time to arrive at school, and the school was actually karakura high, where their high school starts here.They walked into the school, and went upstairs and get into their class.He and shizuka took their seat and sat down like a person.

A long talking about maths, english, japanese and such.It was annoying.Until the school is over, they finally got out from school.It was until when they walked down across the streets at half-way down, about 10 thugs stood before them.It seems they tried to get their revenge about himself beating their friends before that year when he tried to save shizuka.It looks like they are gonna pick a fight with him.He asked shizuka to back away, with his bags dropped to the ground.The thugs ran to his direction, trying to beat him and crush him with all their strength.A few minutes later, all of the thugs were laying against the ground, looking like they were beaten up badly and was defeated by him.He stomped on one of the thug's stomach, it seems that they could not defeat him still.10 against 1, can't even defeat ryoichi.It seems shizuka was watching this fight all the time, he doesn't seem embarrassing about it.He kicked his bag up and grabbed it.Then he quickly wore and brought the bag together with him again.With ther long, hard and the beginning of their road where they start.

~+Death+~
Because Shizuka was sick, ryoichi went out to school all alone.While he was about to arrive to his school, everything just suddenly went black out.It was one of the thugs, that knocked him out with a baseball bat.When he woke up, he was found in some kind of an abandoned house.His vision was blurry, a few thugs stood in front of his face, and one of them holds a gun with them.They said they should have their revenge for defeating his friends and thinks he was the strongest.The thug pointed his gun at his head, it seems they wanted to kill him now.He did not beg for mercy, but he sat on the chair, all tied up and glared at the thug.It seems he wasn't afraid of death at all, and he was glad he can die now.He hoped that shizuka can live all happy wihout him.

When he closed his eyes, the thug pulled the trigger, with a sound BANG! When the police came, he was found dead.A bullet on the head, the blood coming out through his head.The bullet had pierced through his skull and directly hitted the brain.He had no chance of survival after taking that hit.His sight all went black, he hear nothing, he sees nothing, he smells nothing and there is nothing he can do with his dead body.

~+Soul+~
He died at the age of 21, and had become a soul after his death of getting shot by one of the thugs.It seems he was able to die in peace, wihout his own soul being disturbed by something that he could not let go.But, he still watched Shizuka as a soul even she can't see him.It seems her sadness had dissapeared away from her heart after she heard of his death.He wasn't that regretful for leaving her like that and it was the best choice and the only choice he chose to have.There is no turning back after that.It was something he had never experienced, and now he had experienced it.He never regret about the decision he made, he awaited and watched shizuka until one of the shinigami had found him sitting on the air.

Just he was sent to the soul society, it was quite a normal life for him.But something is unusual for him.A shinigami picked up an immense spiritual power, it was around rukongai.One of the shinigami found him and welcomed him to the the shino academy.It was something very unusual.He did not know what happened, but he would just get into the shino academy and let himself become a shinigami and get into the squad when he gets the chance.For some reason, his spiritual power was unusually strong and was released from his body since he can't control his spiritual pressure.It was too strong, overwhelming most of the shino academy students due the control of his spiritual pressure wasn't that great yet.They decided to seal the vast spiritual power that was leaking out from him by letting him wear a bracelet.It looks quite beautiful and it looks suitable for him to wear.

~+Shinigami+~
It was something very lucky again.Where he just passed the entrance exam and became the 3rd seat of the 5th division.The day comes where everything good would happen to him now.

The clock ringed, making his tiring eyes opened and slammed his fist down on the clock to stop the ringing.It was a shiny day for the 5th division barracks, the 3rd seat Ryoichi woke up from his bed and already had to do all his paperwork now.Why must he do the paperwork? This is what he thought about it.When he thought about it, shouldn't the captain and the vice captain do the paperwork? His eyes turned red, totally covered with anger.Then he screamed in the 5th division barracks at the top of his lungs.

"CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!"

The people in the entire 5th division barracks can already hear his screaming.The captain came into his room, asking him why was he calling him at this time? He grabbed his shoulders, and shake him madly.He asked him to do the paperwork because that was the captain and vice captain work.Not the 3rd seat work.But they said 3rd seat are also included in the paperwork.They walked away and ryoichi would start doing the paperwork himself.It was a boring day where he started to do the paperwork for the entire 4 hours in the 5th division barracks, not doing single thing at all.Until the time something popped out from his mind, and he decided to do a training for bankai since he decided to be stronger and able to protect everyone with his own life and power.He then left the paperwork and decided to get himself trained to get bankai.It was okay since he discovered shikai when he was in the shino academy.

~+Bankai Discovery+~
Ryoichi had trained himself for 800 years, turning into 822 of age.It was the day where he learned bankai, it was a tough and long training he got there.But at least he did do all the paperwork before he starts his training.It was one of the toughest training to get bankai ever.At least lucky enough to have bankai.He would leave the training place and decided to use his new power to protect and serve the 5th division.Which he would then leave and starts to do his paperwork again now.

~+The One, The Only Demon, The Beast, The Ziamichi Spirit Introduction+~
It was early in the morning now, where it was 2 years later after gaining his bankai.He was having a good sleep, until his captain woke him up and called him to do a mission since it was specially assigned for the 5th division members.It was quite a dangerous mission where they have to find a demon that was in the karakura forest since the demon was so strong and has been attacking humans.Only special and strong ones can defeat the demon.When he went into the forest, they have been seperated into different direction.Each of them have two people, the captain was with the vice captain and they head to the north of the karakura forest.While the 4th seat and 5th seat was seperated to search at the east of the karakura forest.And Ryoichi himself the 3rd seat and the 4th seat was seperated to search at the south of the karakura forest.Then, all of them head out to the direction where they were assigned to search.

While ryoichi and the 4th seat were searching together, the 4th seat was instantly knocked out by something.It was something quick and with flames.He did not know what he was thinking and maybe it was a demon.He unsheath his own blade and search his surroundings, maybe there were something watching him.Until something monstrous spiritual pressure was felt from great distance, he kneeled down by the tremendous force from a demon.His vision went blurry, and something was standing it front of him.A tiger-like demon and a man was standing in front of him, his sight went black out for a moment.He suddenly felt a lot of pain and he feel like something was forced into his body.He heard a few words when he was in black out.

"Is this the person you were...... searching for.....?"

The voice echoed through his ears.

"Yes......."

A sound of a growling was heard from the tiger-like demon.And it seems that the man sealed it inside his body and the demon has instantly accepted the host's body due the demon had felt great power from him.The man disappeared from his sight, and he suddenly went back to normal.A sound suddenly echoed in his mind, and something was talking.It was the demon that was in his body.

"Hello, my master..."

It looks like the demon treated him like he was his master.Then he spoke in fear.

"What are you doing in my body....?"

"No need to fear... I won't take over your body.. but if you overused your power, i have no choice but to take over it for a moment.."

The male shake in fear, because he could not trust the demon inside him.But he thinks that he should trust a little bit about the demon inside him.But first, he wants to know how the demon looks.When he closed his eyes, it was some kind of a tiger-like demon, with flames surrounding the demon and having the body of flames.It seems that he can trust him for a moment now.

~+The Incident of Control+~
Ryoichi woke up from his bed in the 5th division barracks, as same as usual.The demon that sealed inside him, it seems no one knows about it except for himself.He just gets what he deserves, until something had struck in his mind.A demon talked to him, that he should let everyone know about this.But he never did.The demon gets angry about it, if he won't tell them the truth about it, he will.Ryoichi suddenly loses control of his ziamichi spirit but he refused to let it do that.But it was too late, he was taken over by his demon and turned ryoichi into a dragon.He lost all of his senses and his control, all he wants in his mind was destruction.It wasn't ryoichi, it was the demon that was taking the control.

He swung his fist around, throwing most of the shinigami away.They crashed against the wall, with all of his anger being released from his heart.He breathes out the fiery flames from his mouth, burning all the shinigami that was caught by his flames.But in an instant, it turned ryoichi back to normal from his uncontrolled form.A lots of shinigami was hurt because of his demon.The demon explained everything about himself and called himself "Hirashi".Hundreds of shinigamis' gathered up and surrounded ryoichi for not telling them that he had kept secret about the dangerous demon that sealed in him.They tried to attack him, but he turned into the dragon again and being taken control by the demon.He breathes out the flames again, burning the shinigamis' that had surrounding him.Then he flew away with his wings.

It was the day where he left the gotei 13.And the day where he started to hate the gotei 13 for not giving him a chance since he is the one who loses control.It wasn't his fault.Now, he gained the need to destroy the gotei 13.It was something he could not stop hating.And it was something he dislike about from now on.

~+The Ziamichi Day+~
The age where he was currently have, the age of 847, that was 23 years later ever since he left the gotei 13, he started to saw those 'ziamichi' that was the same as him.It was the day, where he had met eiji.Where they started to become friends and eventually they get really close, more like brothers.It was when ryoichi changed his last name from "Hatsuigan" to "Youjai", in order to become eiji's younger brother.And that moment, he was eiji's adopted younger brother.That's when they started to establish an organization, the only home and a successful community that ryoichi and eiji called The "Sureiyazu".

Ryoichi always communicate with his ziamichi spirit, which they currently had get along pretty good and pretty quick.But hoping he can gain better friendship with Hirashi and able to turn into a dragon at his own will, but for now, he could only turn into one at his own will for a temporary amount of time.

T H E B E A S T; ; W I T H I N

Ziamichi Spirit Name: Hirashi

Ziamichi Spirit Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ziamichi Personality:
His ziamichi spirit, is a good friend of ryoichi.Usually he worked together with Ryoichi and Kyuubi to become stronger and more likely powerful enough for someone to respect them.Hirashi is also quite an aggressive, attacking his opponent wihout any warning, and also very good at sneaking behind his enemy and attack them with surprise.He had never respect anyone except Ryoichi and Kyuubi, anyone tries to disrespect ryoichi, kyuubi and himself, he would get angry and mad.So, its a bad idea not to respect all three of them.

He often slacking off from his training and did not help ryoichi often.Mostly spending his free time with Kyuubi and get ryoichi more stronger when each time he enters the inner world.He was like ryoichi's mentor, but he wasn't actually.He actually wanted ryoichi to become stronger and a better person so he could defeat those strong ones that disrespect them.So, he was just a good friend of ryoichi who wishes him to become stronger.

Ziamichi History:
-It was stated in Ryoichi's History-

Ziamichi Powers:

| | F I R E | M A N I P U L A T I O N | |
Hirashi was able to control a vast amount of flames himself and can sumon as many flames as he can with his own wills.He could could control the flames with his mind.

| | A N I M A L | C O M M U N I C A T I O N | |
Hirashi and Ryoichi can communicate with animal, since hirashi himself was an animal, a wolf, but resembles to a tiger/dog.

| | D R A G O N | B R E A T H | |
Hirashi was able to breathe out flames similiar to a dragon, but hotter than the sun could be.Able to increase 30 celcius when each flames touched a certain item, able to burn through metals and flesh in an instant.

B E N E F I T S ; F O R H O S T

Unique Traits:

Ryoichi was able to summon his own flames and control an insane amount of flames.He can use his flames for vary purpose.He could even use his flames for healing, offensive, defensive and mostly support.

| | N A T U R A L | S E N S E S | |
He was able to feel/detect high spiritual power and low spiritual power from great distance, about 4/5 feet away.

| | A N I M A L | C O M M U N I C A T I O N | |
Because his ziamichi was an animal, he could communicate with animals, which would make him quite weird that he was able to communicate with them.

| | T E M P O R A R Y | D R A G O N | M O D E | |
Spoiler:
A mode where he was able to turn into a dragon at his own will and able to remain full control for 2 post before turning back to his normal self with a small drawback that would make his sight blur and temporary in confused state for 1/2 post.This contains the same ability and power as his second form.Once used, it can be used again after 5 post cool down.Since it requires a lots of focus to turn into a dragon at his own will.

Natural Abilities:

| | K I D O | E X P E R T | |
Because he trained himself by using kido for a long time, he could use almost any bakudo and hado.He could use with and wihout incantation.And he already had learned almost all the non-forbidden kidou.Since he used kido much, he use kidou slightly less than hand-to-hand combat but very skillful at using kido himself.He also had his own unique/custom kido for himself.He has shown a little bit knowledge about the forbidden kido, but did not have the intelligence and the power to use them.

| | H I G H L Y | P E R C E P T I V E | C O M B A T A N T | |
Ryoichi was able to able to understand his opponent attacks quickly with his head.He was also able to correct his own attacks that he had done wrong.Ryoichi is very advanced at finding his opponent's weakness and also its weak point.He could also can know his opponent's weakness of its techniques.He is also an advanced at adjusting to his opponent's attack patterns and battle methods to better counter them for a short amount of time.

| E X P E R T | S W O R D S M A N S H I P | S P E C I A L I S T | |
Although ryoichi never uses his zanpakuto at all (not completely), his swordsmanship skills are very skillful.He could even cut down a large building (5/6 stories) with a single swing from his zanpakuto.Which made his swordsmanship skill quite dangerous and very skillful.It is not known by others, but he used to train using his own zanpakuto in private.Which he does not use his zanpakuto in public, but in private only for his own use and emergency use.

| | E X P E R T | H A N D | T O | H A N D | C O M B A T A N T | |
Due his previously long training, his hand-to-hand combat skills are very skillful and able to effortlessly take down 30-40 of adjuchas-class hollows himself wihout any help, but might able to cause him some scratches and wounds when he was fighting with the adjuchas-class hollow.He was also able to take down hundreds of menos grande with hand-to-hand combat, wihout any effort.He has great skills in hand-to-hand combat.He used hand-to-hand combat slightly more than kidou.

| | I N S A N E / V A S T | S P I R I T U A L | P O W E R | |
Ryoichi's spiritual power was so insane and powerful, that even captain-level shinigami would fear him.A vast spiritual power would leak out from him.To keep his insane spiritual power sealed, he used the bracelet he wears to keep his spiritual power sealed from leaking out, but some of his spiritual power leaked out because the seal wasn't strong enough.His spiritual power was so great, that he could fight and defeat against two captain-level shinigami himself.Which his spiritual power would be as same as with eiji youjai's spiritual power but with slightly stronger spiritual power than him.

| | I M M E N S E | S T R E N G T H | |
His strength was strong enough to effortlessly cut/punch down the entire building (9/10 stories) with a single punch from his fist/a single swing from his blade.His strength was immensely strong and able to take down 2 captain level shinigami or 3rd/4th espada himself with his strength.His arms does look like a normal arm with immense strength, which made him look normal and weak despite of his arms.

| | S P E E D | |
Ryoichi has a speed of above an average captain, just he was able to create a few afterimages, limited for about 10 afterimages only.More than 10 afterimages, can make him very exhausted and easy to keep up with.

| | I M M E N S E | D U R A B I L I T Y | |
Ryoichi's durability was so insane that he could deflect 1/2 cero oscuras with his left hand with just some difficulty.He was able to deflect 2/3 gran rey cero with some effort and countless numbers of normal cero with a single swing from his left hand, which leave him no harm and no scratch on himself.Able to withstand an insane amount of damage, and 4/5 fatal damage wihout even getting paralyzed.More than 1/2 cero oscuras could get his left arm seriously damage and cannot move it for 2 post. And more than 4/5 fatal damage can get him paralyzed for 1/2 post.Other damage like minor and moderate, can be withstand a lot more.

Forms:
(Ryoichi had two forms and another form that has surpassed his two forms.)

| | F I R S T | F O R M | A P P E A R A N C E | |
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} DarkAngel8

| | F I R S T | F O R M | A B I L I T I E S | |

| | F L A M I N G | S L A S H | |
This was quite a basic ability for his first.Each swing from the blade would add up 10 celcius, heating up on a certain thing when each slash was taken.For the 10th slash, it will be 100 celcius of the maximum temperature, making his enemy to let go of the sword because of the heat and gives an advantage for ryoichi to attack his opponent.This automatically activates once he entered his first form.

| | D E M O N | B L A S T | |
Ryoichi was able to fire a flame of blast from his right hand, that was able to send his enemy flying away from a great distance, and dealing a moderate amount of damage on his enemy.Able to cause severe burns when making any contact with the fire.Powerful enough to overwhelm gran rey cero.One use per post with 5/6 post cool down.

| | S E C O N D | F O R M | A P P E A R A N C E | |
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Drakoooon

| | S E C O N D | F O R M | A B I L I T I E S | |

| | D R A G O N | B L A S T | |
Ryoichi would charge up a ball made of red energy and fires it from his mouth, a huge blast of 50 meters wide blast and the blast radius was 100 meters wide.It deals a very fatal damage from the blast and it has enough power to overwhelm the cero oscuras.Once in a thread.

| | H E A T I N G | F L A M E S | |
This is also a basic ability of his second form.Ryoichi was able to breathe out a massive amount of fire from his mouth and able to use it repeatly.It deals no damage if the enemy tries to sheild or block himself from the flames with his zanpakuto, sheild or bakudo.But it was able to heat up the certain zanpakuto, sheild or bakudo for 20 celcius.Able to heat up to 100 celcius and able to cause severe burns after being burned by the heat.This deals a small amount of damage with each flames being breathe out.

| | D R A G O N | F L A M E S | O F | S E A L | |
A special sealing for ryoichi to use when he was in his second form.He was able to create 6 symbols around the enemy about 15 feet wide.Only two person could be inside the seal, if more than 2, the person would be teleported away from the seal.The symbols can be created by firing out 6 blast of flames and creates a symbol.Once the symbol is created, the symbol would fire out a blast of fire to the sky, ensuring there was no escape for the person inside the sheild.Any of those who tries to get into the seal will be repelled away about 100 meters away from the seal.Those who tries to escape from the seal will be shocked by the seal and being paralyzed for one post.The seal would create a wall of flames, blocking the sight in the inside from the outside and the outside from the inside.The wall of flames would slowly close itself and explodes about 10 meters wide, which deals only a small amount of damage.Then it would seal all of the enemy's abilities, forms, kido, and everything will be sealed completely for 3/4 post.This works on all races and it can be used once in 2 days (real time).

| | S T R E N G T H | F O R M | A P P E A R A N C E | |
In his strength form, he gains a dragon-like appearance.He remains a person with his personality remaining and his control was remain good.He has two large wings, similiar to his second form wings.Also gaining large claws on his hands.His eyes are crimson red as well.Also there is an unusual feature about him when he was in this form, he has pointy ears and scales like a dragon would have.The scales are so hard that even a person weilding a great sword, a spear, a sharp blade or a quincy using a gun has a hard time piercing through his armor scale.He also a a very sharp-pointed teeth, more like fangs.His legs remains human-like legs.

| | S T R E N G T H | F O R M | A B I L I T I E S | |

| | V A S T | S T R E N G T H | |
When he gets into his strength form, his strength and power is totally monstrous and very powerful.Like most people can't do it, his strength is vast enough to lift up a large building with his hands, with only a little difficulty when he lifted it up.Also with a single flick from his finger, it was able to send his enemy away in a significant distance, far enough.Able to send his enemy away about 2-5 feet away with just a single flick from his finger.Just one flick can able to cause from small damage to moderate damage.One punch able to cause a strong earthquake and make the entire building collapse (20-30 storey).

| | V E R Y | W E A K | D E F E N S E | |
When he gets to his strength form, his defense would greatly lower down to a point of beginner defense.Thanks to the scale he has, it was able to protect him from attacks for a time being.Once it breaks, he has a lots of open spots and can easily be killed.Meaning that he cannot take a lots of damage, a fatal wound can already almost killed him and knocks him out.

| | D R A G O N | S C A L E S | |
Thanks to the dragon scales he has, his scales wasn't easy to be pierced and break through.Even the strongest attack has the difficulty to break through his armor of dragon scales.Mostly. his dragon sclaes protects him from being killed due his very weak defense and not able to resist much damage.

| | B U R N I N G | C L A W | |
His claws was covered with flames.One scratch from his claw can cause a burn on the enemy's injury.Other that that, his flames also able to be used as ranged-weapon and can be replaced with a new claws.He first aims at his opponent, then fires off his claws towards the opponent.It has the speed of the bala and deals quite a considerable amount of damage as well.This was the only ability he has in this form.This requires no cool down, but if used the ranged ability, it requires 1/2 cool down post.

Drawbacks:
If ryoichi loses control, his speed, strength, and durability would be decreased to adept and the weapon skill to beginner.

After-effects are ryoichi would turn into a dragon, similiar to the second form but a stronger version of the 2nd form.It would destroy and kill everything, friend or foe.He would kill them wihout mercy and will not let any alive.This drastically increases ryoichi's strength and speed to either advanced/master.Decreasing ryoichi's durability and weapon skill to beginner/adept.

Control: 7.Since Hirashi and Ryoichi's friendship are like friends, almost like close friends but not really close friends yet.But they trust each other, only a little.

T H E H O S T ; ; P O W E R S

| | Z A N P A K U T O | |

Zanpakuto Spirit Name: Kyuubi

Appearance: Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} FireMage1

Inner World:
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Firesky

Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance:
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Tori_Katana_S
Although his zanpakuto is EXTREMELY RARE of being used by ryoichi, he could use his zanpakuto if he wanted to use it.Not even the captain-commander, the captains, the lieutenants, the squad members and even the youjai brothers have ever seen his zanpakuto, shikai and bankai before.No one has ever seen his zanpakuto before except his brother, eiji youjai and himself.

"The sword is only for Loyalty"

Sealed Zanpakuto Abilities:

| | H E A T I N G | G R O U N D | |
Ryoichi was able to heat up the ground at his own will by stabbing his zanpakuto onto the ground.It can be heated up to 100 celcius, which was the maximum that could cause severe burns to anyone within 200 meters on the ground.Those who are away than 200 meters will not be effected by it.Ryoichi would not be effected by the heated ground.The heat last for 3/4 post before the heat would cool down.It can be reused again by waiting for 2/3 post cool down.

S H I K A I

Release Phrase: Burn, Kyuubi.

Release Action: Ryoichi gathers up a massive amount of red energy to his zanpakuto and his zanpakuto would be covered with flames.

Shikai Description: Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Sword-3

Shikai Abilities:

| | E X P L O S I V E | S L A S H | |
Each slash made by ryoichi would explode.One swing from the blade on a single material would explode into pieces.No matter how hard the material is, it could easily break through, except for a zanpakuto.It takes 10 slashes to break a zanpakuto with the explosion.Once shikai is activated, this also will automatically activated.This drains ryoichi's spiritual energy when each time he slashes.This can be deactivated by letting his zanpakuto to drain away half of his maximum spiritual energy.

| | S C A T T E R I N G | F L A M E S | |
This can be used by swinging his zanpakuto and his blade would dissapear and seperates a large amount of flame, leaving only the hilt.The flames would move when ryoichi swing his hilt, able to control the flames at his own will by using the hilt of his zanpakuto.This last for 2/3 post before the flames would gather itself back into a blade.This can be used once per thread.This ability could break through almost any defenses.

B A N K A I

Release Phrase: -None- As other bankai release, all they say is "Bankai".

Release Action: To activate his bankai, he simply drop his zanpakuto straight into the ground.The sword sinks into the ground like a pool of water, then the ground would burst into a vast and insane amount of flames around ryoichi.
(This release action is similiar to byakuya's, but the end was bursting into flames.)

Bankai Name: Kyuubi Hideyoshi.

Bankai Description: Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Tsubasa07

Bankai Abilities:

In bankai, the vast and insane amount of flames can be controlled by ryoichi's mind.The speed of the flames can be increase two times faster and stronger if it was controlled by his hands.Countless numbers of flames cannot be controlled by anyone except ryoichi.It was powerful enough to effortlessly overwhelm cero oscuras.Because he was in bankai, he was able to control unlimited, countless of flames himself.

| | J U D G E M E N T | F L A M E S | |
A countless numbers of flames would surround around the circle of ryoichi and his enemy.The flames would surround them within 10 feet wide, then creates a wall of fire around himself and his enemy, not letting both of them escaping.Then countless numbers of sword would be around the circle of himself and his enemy.The swords can be summoned to his hand with his hand opened.Ryoichi would drop all its defense and only focus on offense.This will last until either ryoichi dies or his opponent dies.This only shows to the special opponents that he would show it to.He could even control flames inside.

| | F L A M E S C A P E | |
A vast, insane, countless numbers of flames to surround the entire side and area around the enemy, to ensure that no escape for the enemy, no blind spots.Then it crushes the enemy itself and explodes with an extremely massive damage and very fatal one.The blast radius was about 2/3 feet wide and able to harm ryoichi himself and anyone within the explosion.It was so powerful that even ryoichi must flashstep and escape away.The explosion could even slice an arm away that ryoichi himself rarely uses this ability and only use this only special and strong opponent.One use in a thread.

| | H E A L I N G | F L A M E S | |
The flames that he controls could only heals a minor wound that he took from his enemy.Other wound he took could not be healed since his flames can only heal his minor wound.It can be used repeatly to regenerate minor wound in an instant.But there was a special ability for the flames.It would be able to turn the fatal wound into a moderate wound, then a moderate wound to minor.This can only happen once only and no more.This works on a single wound (either fatal or moderate), depending on ryoichi's will of which to heal.

| | S U M M O N E D | S W O R D S | |
Ryoichi could summon a sword to his hand by using his flames, the sword resembles and takes an appearance of his zanpakuto.It can be used for the same purpose as what he used it in shikai and sealed abilities.This can be used repeatly and as many times as he can.

| | F L A M E | S H E I L D | |
His flames were fast enough to sheild him from incoming attacks and surprise attacks, sheilding him almost from anything.It sheilds him from 20/21 cero oscuras, countless numbers of gran rey cero and normal cero.And also sheilds him from any kidou.Even the strongest kidou and forbidden kido could not penetrate through the flame sheild.The sheild was powerful enough to withstand all kinds of attacks.But, it could not keep up against speed and attacks like hyper-speed combat, and any speed that is faster than the movement of his flames.

| | E N H A N C E D | S P E E D | |
In bankai, his flames and his own speed is 10 times faster than a naked eye could see.Fast enough to catch up a sonido and block fast attacks, even fast enough to block surprise attack before being injuired or harmed.

| | E N H A N C E D | D U R A B I L I T Y | |
Despite he already had an insane durability, it is unknown what durability he currently would have in bankai.He could repel almost up to 15/16 cero oscuras with his single hand wihout any harm on himself.For normal cero and gran rey cero, he could repel countless numbers of them, wihout even being injuired or harmed.His insane durability could save him from 10/11 fatal wounds from being paralyze, able to withstand countless numbers of normal cero and gran rey cero, and 11/12 cero oscuras wihout having any scratch on him.

E X T R A ; ; I N F O

NOTE:
Ziamichi's will have three to four skill sheets possibly. One for
general skills, one for racial skills, one for the host's skill and
possibly one for the spirit's skills if they are a different race.

Ziamichi Class:
(Ranging from E to the weakest and A to the strongest; With S being a
special class of demons. Don't do anything to this, the staff will
decide how strong your demon will be from how good your application is and how good your role playing skills are.)

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Ziamichi Skills

• Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Control Over Spirit: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Seal Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Shinigami Skills
(For Ryoichi)

• Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Demon Skills
(For Hirashi)

• Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Spells/Summoning: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyodo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginne

Last edited by | | S O U | Y U U K I | | on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Empty Re: Ryoichi Youjai {Finished}

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:16 am
It is...

HANDSOMELY FINISHED BY ME!!!

Hoping kyle or frost can check it handsomely. XD

Empty, blank space.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Left_bar_bleue0/0Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 am
Oh lawdy, this is going to be an interesting brother.

Anywazzle, I'm approving for 0-5+. 0-4 when in dragon temporary form.

Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Ap8OoJO

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:36 pm
General Skills

• Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Master
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Ziamichi Skills

• Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Master
  • Control Over Spirit: Advanced
  • Seal Strength: Advanced

Shinigami Skills
(For Ryoichi)

• Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidou: Master
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Advanced

Demon Skills
(For Hirashi)

• Za Koa Manipulation: Advanced
  • Spells/Summoning: Advanced
  • Jigoku Sokudo: Master
  • Akuma Kyodo: Advanced

Empty, blank space.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:02 pm
FIXED AS SAID BY GIN!

Empty, blank space.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Left_bar_bleue10/100Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:36 am
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Nope_logo1

Didn't think I'd have to use this image twice in one night, but hey. Basically, there are several things which you've been asked to fix, haven't fixed, and will probably not fix. As much as Kyle would like a brother for Eiji, this just doesn't seem right; therefore I shall proffer a simple solution that will make things nice and simple for you to understand. This app is:

D E N I E D

If you have any issues, take it up with me personally. If I see a shitstorm in the Xat about this, I won't hesitate to ban. This is final.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ryoichi Youjai {Finished} Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Moved to archives because this user has left!

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum