Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Left_bar_bleue5/100Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanako Yadomaru Junior

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Misono4

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain D_244demonicswordSoul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Werecat72-1

While Hanako is riding on her new cat demon friend to the dungeon’s entrance, she looked back at the body of Caveman. Ever since the fight, Hanako felt changed within and the pain in her chest was still blunt from the stone’s extraction. How could she thank a dead man for changing who she is or she was changed a long time ago as Hanako was once alone before she was found by Koichi Iramasha, a dog demon half-breed of Lord Ketsu Iramasha. With one more thing to think about, Hanako looked back and reached for the burlap sack and pulled out the stone that came out of her chest ever since she inherited the demon sword once belong to Caveman. Examining the stone, she began to wonder; how it was in her to begin with and what exactly is this stone?

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Crystal

All the new powers, the stone and the cat were still new to her and already, she felt that these powers are already trained within her since she entered High School at the age of fifteen. The stone was like a piece of her as the stone came out of her and nowhere else. The cat is understandable, but acting that loyal would take a long time for many demons, why that cat chose to trust her? Looking at the stone, Hanako was lost in her own thoughts as she was worried if something of this power would have a nasty surprise waiting for her. To her touch, the stone was warm as it radiates with an unnatural demon aura of a powerful being. Hanako could tell it was not her own, but how could she tell if she cannot feel any spiritual aura at all? She drew that conclusion of its power by how brightly the stone glowed to her touch like something within her activated it. It is weird that this stone responded to her, but she stashed it away. For now, she has to meet up with Shadin or Koichi so they can get Tina out of here. She looked ahead as the cat kept running. If things gone well, Nada would have retreated before Tina would arrive to the entrance because of the power of Shadin’s troops or Koichi’s dogs. But it is optimistic since she would most likely enter combat anyway.

Looking back in time, there was a brief moment where she felt safe. It was the moment that Koichi embraced her as he lets her know that he was worried about her ever since she disappeared into the world of the Kokuryuteishi. For her, she was sick of being in a situation where she is away from Koichi for too long. No doubt Vohlis would try to keep them separated so Koichi would lack the motivation to oppose him, but Hanako knows that Koichi would never be broken as along she is still alive and free. What worried her was the chance that Vohlis would pull a screwball and arranged a wedding for her and a demon noble who is not Koichi. Hanako shook her head in her denial that she would have that kind of a fate. Vohlis would trick his way out of trouble if he was not so elusive to death. If only she could find a way to stop him before he could separate her from Koichi for good. She is honestly jealous of Koichi because he has all the training and not care about royalty while she is trapped under that thumb where any demon noble can claim her. All she wanted to have for a companion is Koichi and if it is for a kiss, it would be for him alone.

With the thoughts of Koichi being in battle against a Primera Espada and his cohort, Hanako felt motivated to try and help Koichi by using her talents and powers. She looked ahead as the cave entrance is slowly closing in and yet she does not see any large crowd. Was Shadin late or already done with Nada? It cannot be, because even for Shadin, Nada would be putting enough fight that Hanako would arrive during the mid-time of the fight. She pressed on to find out if he or Koichi are fighting Nada or was late. At least she would know what happened. The moment of rush was going through Hanako as the cat jumped into the air and flew above to avoid detection. Nada took a quick glance at the flying animal and noticed a woman on it. Hanako looked down and noticed that Nada was looking at her, but probably not recognized her because of her new form. With Koichi or Shadin missing, Hanako has a choice in mind. Tina would be at the entrance to the ruin soon and would be recaptured by Nada. As for Nada, he found a body resting on the demon cat; both demon cat and the body are enigmatic to him as he began to speak. “Woman. Is that body belongs to my compatriot named, Stone? Come down and I’ll see for myself if I have to if you please.”

“What if I said, no?” Hanako asked Nada. “I will come to you instead along with my Fraccions to keep you in one place.” Nada answered as he kept his eyes on Hanako. She is in a tough spot, having to wait for Tina to get here while risk being caught by Nada if discovered that Caveman is dead. It is at the risky part now where she has to land and show Nada the body, but if she does so cooperatively, she would be too close for an escape. Even if she resisted, the Fraccions will catch up to her quicker than she could react. “What is your answer, woman.” Nada spoke to Hanako, demanding if she should cooperate or not. “I’ll not let you have the body.” Hanako replied as she drawn out the sword and jumped off the demon cat. “Stay out of the way.” Hanako commanded the demon cat as it lands only fifty yards away. “I see. I guess you can go away while I wait for Tina Tal’Vohla to come back here.” Nada replied to Hanako’s decision. “I’m not leaving without Tina.” Hanako spoke to Nada. “And I have given you mercy only to hear you throw it away.”[/b] Nada replied. Nada raised his hand and snapped his fingers, cuing a third of his Fraccions to surround Hanako and they replied without hesitation.

Surrounded by four tall Fraccions and one man size Fraccion hovering over her, Hanako looked around while trying to formulate an escape plan. Now, she is hoping for a miracle at this point as she is clearly unable to make a move without them trying to hurt her. Waiting for an opportunity, but where is the break that Hanako could exploit? These guys are not the ordinary Arrancars that her friends usually encountered, these guys must be elites. “Maybe a time wasting moment, but what is your name so I may put on a plaque?” Nada asked. Hanako realized that if she spoke her name, he would be more merciful, but if she does not, she has a shorter lifespan than what she is given on a hunch that it would delay them long enough for Shadin or Koichi to come down to help her. “Hanako Yadomaru Junior.” Hanako replied, hoping he would be a bit merciful or have a delay in attempt to remember. “Hanako Shikijou; Vohlis’s child.” Nada recollected. It was quite quick of him to remember her as that. Was he working for Vohlis? The Fraccions looked at Nada like they wanted an order to capture or kill Hanako. This gives Hanako the distraction she needed to slip out. She slipped through the tall Fraccions and quietly sneaked into a better position.

The man-size Fraccion noticed Hanako and shouted, “She is getting away, numbskulls!” The tall fraccions looked at Hanako and lined up. “Nice try, Hanako, but my Fraccions are a specialized group who are trained to track and eliminate key targets that a normal Fraccion would be incapable of dealing with. Eluding them will be like eluding bloodhounds.” Nada spoke to Hanako before walking towards her. Two of the tall Fraccions vanished before Hanako’s eyes and reappeared behind her. Before Hanako could turn around, the two Fraccions grabbed her by the arms and lifted her seven feet off the ground, each with one arm. The other two tall Fraccions separated themselves so Nada would pass by them. “Hanako. I was given instruction to collect the relics here and to avoid fights. I ask that you will not put up a fuss as you’re quite valuable to Vohlis. As for the cat...Was it a relic?” Nada asked Hanako while looking at the cat demon carrying Caveman’s body. “Why would Vohlis care about me or the relics now when he can get them himself?” Hanako asked back at Nada. “Quite rude to answer a question with a question. But it is enigmatic to me why. However, I find it purposeful to heed Vohlis’s words. Do you understand?” Nada asked, only to receive a nod from Hanako.

Nada looked down and spotted the sword that Hanako dropped on accident. He reached down and picked it up with ease rather than having some effort when it was Caveman’s sword. “Slightly heavy on the handle, I’m not surprise that you have little wrist strength as the blade was definitely Stone’s. This concluded that you killed him. I know Mr. Stone is strong, but he is nothing more than trash when defeated by you.” Nada concluded as he noticed that Hanako was leering at him. “I see that I struck a nerve. Hanako...Are you affectionate to that nobody?” Nada asked towards Hanako. “Do not speak of him like that. He is more of an Arrancar than you!” Hanako ridiculed. Nada swiped his hand in the air as a long cut appeared on Hanako’s right cheek. Hanako felt like she was slapped by him without him even touching her. “More of an Arrancar than I am, you say? Indulge me in your pity as I will indulge in your pain.” Nada spoke before he stood a distance back, holding the sword so Hanako would not have a chance to fight back. “Beginning with your strong arm.” Nada mentioned before gesturing a cue with his left hand. The tall Fraccion by her right began squeezing down around her right arm. Hanako grunted loudly, holding back her screams of agony as her arm was breaking.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Left_bar_bleue60/100Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty Re: Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain IchigoTemplatebigpic-1

| | I C H I G O | | K U R O S A K I | |

~ I want to protect everyone. I have to protect them...~

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Bleach-ichigo-wallpaper1-1 Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Ichigo2fy7-1 Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Bleach-ichigo-wallpaper1-1

{ B R I N G | | I T | | O N}

Only the ones known to be in the room were getting all the attention. A woman and a cat? Oh brilliant this was one interesting operation. As the girl and what seemed to be the leader of the group had their little argument, the sounds of footsteps slowly grew louder, but drained out by their voices. Even the feeling of reitsu and spiritual pressure was naught as the owner of the steps was masking his every drop of energy. or was his reitsu so high that it couldn't even be felt? no.... he was definitely masking it. Those steps grew loud enough for at least one person to hear as they echoed down a corridor in the opposite direction to where the girl had come from. Soon, the figure of a man could be seen from within. This was about to get interesting as his form was outlined from the shadows before he stepped into light, revealing his identity.

He didn't say a word. Did he really need to say a thing at this point? The people here must have spotted him by now and if any of them were to strike him on sight, they would be in for a nasty surprise. Who was this man Exactly? He went by the name of Kurosaki Ichigo, and also the Captain of Squad 13. he had a nack for scratching his head when he was bored or found something tedious as he was doing this right now. He was only here because of a message sent to the wrong people and having to come in their place or something. Even he barely understood the concepts but apparently this Hanako girl meant something in this world and if that was the case, then maybe he should protect her. Noticing the get up of the people around her, he could quickly tell that he wasn't in a neutral battle.

So... Arrancar I guess? Didn't think they were still bugging young girls...

As Ichigo said this, he lifted his hand and held firmly onto the handle of his giant sword. The blade was much larger than before and as he lifted his hand, he effortlessly brought the blade to the floor as though it was light as a feather. When it hit the floor though, it cracked the ground, crumbling parts to make way for its sharp edge. This was the new Zangetsu, big and strong. he then had a thought. Wasn't somebody else supposed to be here to help ichigo? Maybe he had run a bit too fast for her liking? Hopefully she will be o0k getting here if she chooses to follow that far. Maybe it was best if she stayed at the gotei where it was safe but... it's her choice if she wanted to come along. Ichigo sighed, yanking the blade from the floor and pointing it towards the Arrancar doing the squeezing of the arm. Ichigo then looked sternly, a serious face that could melt a cruise liner.

Drop the girl before I drop you...

Ichigo didn't care who the leader was of this charade. It was obvious which one it was as he was talking to her all the time ichigo was slowly walking over. he didn't catch a name though but he could certainly pick him from a crowd now. His focus switched to the leader of the group, eyes piercing his entire being as if to say: The Fuck you doing here? This guy didn't look too threatening but to command these people... he had to be strong. ichigo moved his swords location to point at the Leader now, this time he said something different.

Are you deaf? Cut your freaks off before I do it for you...
{ I | | E N D | | M Y | | T U R N }

~ Kurosaki is a captain worth fighting. He never stands down even when his body has broken tenfold ~

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Kurosaki_Ichigo_____by_nightey-1 Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Ichigo-kurosaki-720px-1

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty Re: Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 am

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image83-1
   Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image10-2

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image88-1 Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image88-1 Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image88-1
                         Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image514

High above the battle field below; A series of mighty, powerful, thunderous, bellowing claps of thunder could be heard, felt and sensed shaking the heavens themselves in the skies above Ichigo Kurosaki, Hanako Yadomaru Junior and Nada the Espada. Anyone who had happened be in area that group was in them at the time would begin to feel like the entire island was going to spilt in two, the air tightening and the world around them beginning to crash and shatter at seams. All around that entire vicinity the very ground around them was shaking like a catastrophic Earthquake like in the lost city of Los Angeles, the wind was thrashing about like an outrageous Typhoon from the wicked seas of Asia and the waters around the island were clashing about like a bad Tsunami. Whatever, or rather, whoever, was about reveal themselves to those in this area, heh, it was going be damn big entrance no matter what the circumstance would be. Something causing these type of chain reactions wasn't going to be a small-time threat by any means.

Thus, as time proceeded to progress on from the initial shock wave of unseen energy, an incredibly boisterous and ear shattering type of humming sound was heard roaring throughout the entirety of chaos island as a shining light expanding for nearly five miles ripped apart reality itself. The sheer amount of reaitsu generating from inside of this massive shape of light was enough to push back most Demon's, Hollow's and low ranking soldiers back towards the unforgiving ground and water in the area. These fools were simply trying to launch a failed assault against the people inside of it. Sadly, for them, it would not be enough to stop was inside of this brightness from making it's way on to the battlefield. In a matter of seconds, it would be clear to all those who were partaking in the battle for Chaos Island who had just arrived. It would be a gathering of power that would be impossible to miss for any other race on the island or in existence even.

"THE IRAMASHA CLAN HAS ARRIVED!" With a single monstrous roar from a very special individual, one Hanako would know the instant that voice was projected across the vicinit; the light seemly shattered across the five miles this beam of light took up space in the air and thousands of warriors would now be seen spanning out for where the original light once stood. Then, afterwards, an explosion of colour would cover a ten mile area from the sheer presence of all these powerful Iramasha Warriors. Each of their Chaos Energy and Reiyoku would be enough to create wind gust up to one hundred fifty miles per hour, mind crushing sounds that would even begin to bring up parts of the ground around Hanako and the others and their presence could be felt all the way from Karakura Central; may even as far as China with all the power they were generating from this single spot. There were thousands of Iramasha Guards, allies and civilians wanting to help take back this island, fight against the ongoing war and do their part to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible on Chaos Island. After all, you can't have a fight for a piece of Iramasha Land without the Iramasha's themselves joining in on this little brawl, that would be insane!

In any case, this wasn't the main part of the show. No! The star of this little parade would be The Iramasha Guard Leader, Koichi Iramasha. In the center of this hellish explosion, surrounded by hundreds of his men, stood one of the most noble, powerful and hardened warriors of the Iramasha Guard the Iramasha Clan had to offer. With each of his hands crossed, one of his most serious facial expression in quite some time and an impressive black and white coloured reiatsu flowing across his entire body; Koichi stood tall and proud; ready to take on whatever threat, challenge, obstacle or trap this Chaos Island had to offer. If you were able to get a look at him, you would notice that, of course, Koichi had no shoes on his feet. However, something else would be radically different about his look today apart from other average days. As you would work your way up from his feet, you'd see that he was wearing a pair of white coloured pants, much different then his typical black pair, with small furry black tufts on the bottom of each pants leg.

To make this outfit a bit more different then what he normally wears, there is also a line of tribal like symbols going down each side of his pants leg in a black colour, together with two skulls on both of his back pants pockets. This something that wasn't on his typical pair pants he wears just about everywhere, a very radical difference in what he normally wears. As you would begin averting your eyes higher up, you would then eventually see that Koichi was wearing a very long coat that was white in colour as well. It had the Iramasha Clan's symbol in black on the center of Koichi's back along with a black furred hood and two furry black tufts like on his pants legs; something Koichi wouldn't normally wear due to it feeling funny, but in times of war, Koichi thought this attire would please his father.

"ALL IRAMASHA, WE WILL TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS! THIS IS A BATTLE THAT IS GOING TO GET BLOODY REAL QUICK, BUT WE WILL PREVAIL AND WON'T ALLOW THESE SCUM TO TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS AWAY! DO NOT SHOW FEAR, DO NOT CRY, DO NOT HESITATE! IF YOU DO NOT, YOUR AS GOOD AS DEAD ON THIS BATTLEFIELD! BRING FORTH YOUR INNER COURAGE, SUMMON YOUR GREATEST STRENGTHS AND MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT BACK HOME IN ONE PIECE FOR YOUR FAMILIES, FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND FOR OUR GREAT PEOPLE! I PROMISE YOU, AS LONG AS I AM LEADER, I WILL MAKE SURE WE GET THROUGH ALIVE AND TOGETHER!" Yelling for the entire island, no, the entire world to hear, Koichi raised his fist in the air to signal all the Iramasha in the area to disburse across the entire island. "GO ONWARD AND LET'S MAKE SOME DAMN GOOD HISTORY FOR OUR CHILDREN TO REMEMBER!" With his eyes flaring with fire almost, Koichi tightened his face to show his fangs and a deafening cheer of applause could be heard for miles on end as thousands of Iramasha's flew pass Koichi into the island, some used Chaos Warp, others simply fell from the sky and hid in the seas while some just scattered across the skies above Chaos Island. No matter what, though, these men, Koichi himself and all those fighting for this island would not lose without a damn good fight. This was a piece of their home and they weren't about to let some no good Arrancar, Demon or K-World scum take that away.

Meanwhile, back in the sky, all that remained of the once mighty force surrounding and standing behind The Iramasha Guard Leader was Koichi himself along, a few Shinigami protecting this precious piece of the Iramasha Royalty and scattered Iramasha Guard Members watching the skies for any threats. Though, if these Shinigami had a brain, they would soon realize that Koichi had no need for bodyguards. Turning his head towards the direction where Hanako would be, Koichi picked up her scent along with one Shinigami and three Arrancar's or more. Frowning a bit, he knew things would be very dangerous by the time he got there, but he had to make sure Hanako was safe. After everything that they had been through over the course of the year, Hanako was plainly too close to his heart for him to lose. It all started with the lose of Selena, his mother-like figure, from Iramasha island over a year ago. It left Koichi in shambles, shattered his heart and left him a shell of his former self for quite some time.

It all changed, however, when Hanako came into his life through means of Tina Iramasha. During the deepest parts of his sorrow on a cold winter night, Tina Iramasha had came into his life with a task to get back what he had lost. It didn't seem like an unlikely relationship at first since he was only going after a wish to get Selena or something equal to her back, but through protecting her from various villains, kidnappers, assassins and other types of sick fucks, somewhere along the way, a bond started to grow between these two. A Hybrid Iramasha of the highest royalty and One Stubborn Human With A Knack for getting herself into all types of trouble; not even Koichi could foresee himself actually developing feeling for someone from the human world. In his mind, ever since the days of his childhood, he'd always imagine creating a relationship with Selena or some other type of high class demon. Looking back on those misleading thoughts, Koichi began to chuckle about how all the events that lead up this very moment were not even remotely how he'd imagine himself a year since Selena's passing. It really seems like some kind of miracle that he was able to get out of that despair and find his angel in the deafening black chaos that was his own sorrow and despair.

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image514                        Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Image11-1

"I won't let you out of my sights, Hanako, I'll keep fighting until every last breath is erased from the scum who wish harm on you! I'll stake that on my pride as a dog demon!" Eyes glowing bright red, reaitsu rising wildly and his heart burning with a resolve he hasn't felt in any period of his life; Koichi let out a vicious snarl and took off like a bat out of hell from the 4 Shinigami whom were guarding him. Not even the other Iramasha could barely keep track of Koichi's movements as took flight at around three hundred miles per hour towards the center of the island where Hanako would hopefully be. "This time, through all that I have been through, I finally have no fear, no hesitation and lost that weakness that lingers in my mind. I've...." Closing his eyes to finally come to this conclusion, Koichi reopened them as they glowed with nothing but whiteness in them; "....I'VE BECOME STRONG!" And with that final outburst, Koichi put the pedal to the metal and used Chaos warp to instnatly appear over the battlefield where Hanako and the others were at.

And, as soon as Koichi had made his way to the scene, his spiritual pressure rained on the area like a mad demon from the pits of hell. When he had emerged out of a bright white light, Koichi's Reiatsu released a massive sized soundwave with the sounds of thousands of hellhounds barking, howling and snarling all around the Espada. These sounds would be enough to deafen those even on a 0-5 level and possibly lose some sense of balance and hearing for those on higher levels. Not only that, but visibly parts of the area where Nada was standing to where Ichigo had just arrived seemed to have millions of little ripples in reality that seemed to cause intense visual distortion to those in the area. Along with that, the air in the area had also started to become extremely limited; to the point where those even on 0 tier would have extreme problems breathing due to Koichi's power being so immense that it is literally depleting the oxygen in the air; and not just a fantasy symptom of his Spiritual Pressure raising like most other captain level Shinigami.

No matter what, though, Koichi would make sure to protect his allies as well despite how chaotic his Reiatsu seemed to be. By simply snapping his fingers two times, a protective dome with a dim white light surrounded Ichigo and Hanako. This would nullify all the effects of Koichi's Spiritual pressure to those caught within it. Should they accept this, both of them would be shielded from Koichi's wrath. As for Nada and his goons? Ha, they wouldn't be so lucky. In a matter of milliseconds, Koichi had already used Chaos Warp in order to hopefully appear below the right fraction who held Hanako in bondage. "You'll be the first one to die on this battlefield..." Not showing any signs of backing down from this threat, Koichi smirked coincidently while proceeding to make his attempt at gathering an intense amount of Chaos energy into his left elbow. Then, he would gather up his both Reiatsu and Reiryoku into his right palm as he curled his left hand into a fist and covered his left fist with his right palm; going on to make a jab towards the Fraccion's chest; mainly his heart area, in a blinding speed that even a Captain Level Shinigami would have trouble following.

If this move were to be successful, the effects of it could possibly cause the Fraccion to either immediately going into cardiac arrest due to Koichi pin-pointing all of this pressure into his heart, potentially causing the fraccion to black out due to the intense damage to his chest and heart area, a massive hole in his chest could be created from the impact of this blow or he could easily be sent flying backwards at an intense rate of speed from the force of Koichi's physical strength alone. In any case, no matter what Koichi would hit, an intense explosion of energy would be released from his elbow; this kinetic energy would be transferred to the other Arrancar standing to Hanako's left via Chaos Energy. If he were to get hit by this wave he would feel the force of a more direct hit of Koichi's Spiritual pressure which would cause thousands of scratches, burns, scars and other nasty scape's to appear throughout his whole body. Then, from the explosion, the Arrancar could possibly be burned alive due to temperatures easily exceeding one thousand degrees Fahrenheit within the intense, but contained blast.

From there, if everything went according or even half according to plan, Koichi would make a grab for Hanako and place her tightly around his chests. Should he be successful in that endeavour, the rabid Dog Demon would proceed to use Chaos Warp in order to appear higher up in the air. Scanning the area below, he would see where Ichgio would be placed at, where Nada was and his two other fraccion that would be sure to go on the attack thanks to his little entrance and previous assault on the other Arrancar. Grunting a bit, Koichi would try to wrap Hanako in his left arm should he sitll be with him and go on to fire five Chaos Blast that would be enough to cause serious damage to even Sin Fall Archdukes. "MOVE SHINIGAMI!" Would be all the warning Koichi would give to Ichigo before his assault. If Ichigo had fast reflexes like Koichi had heard of during his fights on Earth, he'd be safe enough. Just as long as the fraccion wouldn't get the move on him.

"I don't know what the hell you goons were thinking trying to harm Hanako, but while there is still energy coursing throughout my veins, I'll use all of it to ensure your untimely demise by my fangs!" Eyes flashing bright white, Koichi would then move his head forward and send a destructive wave of Chaos Energy in order to cause an explosion that would stretch for nearly a quarter mile towards Nada's direction. Should he get hit by this wave, he could possibly suffer some form of paralysis, intense nerve damage, difficulty controlling the flow of his own Reiatsu along with his Reiryoku and suffer intense burns throughout much of his body. Together with all that, should this wave miss it's intended target, the blast of Chaos Energy will then spilt into four pieces. Two going after Nada, the other two going after the fraction and spiting itself into two more pieces in order to target the first two arrancar Koichi had assaulted when he first arrived on the battlefield.

"That should give us some time to recover...." Uttered Koichi to himself as he gritted his teeth and took flight higher upwards the sky. Once he figured both he and Hanako were at a safe enough distance, he'd then look down at the smoke coming from the area thanks to his attacks and frown. "Things are gonna get rough, but I feel I'm strong enough now to guide both of us through it together. I won't let you go no matter what this time. Things have changed...." Slamming his free hand on the open air, Koichi's eyes glowed a bright white color again before another huge burst of brightly lit silver Reiatsu exploded from his body. "COME FORTH, MY DOG BROTHERN!" In a might clap of thunder and lighting, an enormous explosion happened below Koichi on the island ground that stretched for nearly a half mile. It started with a bolt of electricity striking the ground, then an intense rainbow portal opening from the ground with a mighty spiritual pressure leaking out of it that began to shake the island violently.

And, even the most inexperienced warrior could see that something else was about to come storming out of this gateway. With a huge grin on his face, Koichi watched as hundreds of demon dogs began storming out of that portal and running towards the battlefield with the intent to kill. Most of them were 4 or 3 tier, but they all great physical endurance to live through even the most harsh blows. Not only that, but most leading in the front the ten different packs were typically 2 or 1 tier demon's, so they lead their own fraccion into battle with these Espada. "DO NOT LET THE DOG PRINCE DOWN!" One Demon Dog Leader said, opening his mouth and firing a green energy attack towards Nada and the other fraccion's location. This would soon be followed by the other thousand dogs unleashing their own wave of energy attack's towards the Espada in order to get them to feel some heat. These damned mutts meant business.

Meanwhile, back in the sky, Koichi would pray to the Soul King himself that Hanako would be resting in his arms after starting this whole chain of events. He had worked so hard to get more powerful, increase his mental endurance, go past his limits and ascend to a higher state of being just to lose Hanako here to some punk Arrancar. There was simply too much riding on the cliffs for Koichi and Hanako to be spilt up here, not when there were much more darker forces at work behind the scenes trying to tear each of them apart such as Volhis The Demon Lord, Hanako's father and those bastards from the Kokuryuteishi. He'd be damned if some prick from the Espada would be the one to take Hanako's life away both her and himself. So, with another flash of light from his eyes, Koichi let out a beastly roar and began to shot off hundreds of miniature Chaos Blast from all around his body down towards the island in an amazing display of power. Each time one of these Chaos Blast had hit something, an intense demon howl would shatter the area and deliver dozens of small sound and shockwaves to his opponent along with multiple explosions.

Not only that, but this would also add on to the damage Koichi had started when he had first arrived, the damage from his spiritual pressure and the assault the army of Demon Dogs had laid on Nada and his followers. Koichi had hoped, no matter what happens belows, one of these things would get to these damn Arrancar's. There was no way in hell that they could come unscratched from that kind of assault. So, taking a deep sigh, Koichi would placed a dome of black and white Reiatsu around him and Hanako in order to have some type of protection against any type of surprise attack's that they might suffer. Then, he would have six sphere's of Chaos Energy surround the dome that would attack anyone who would get near them. Finally, he would then shoot off a wave of his own Chaos Energy towards Ichigo in order to make him slightly stronger. Making it easier for Ichigo to use his hollowfied powers, Shinigami powers, launch off massive assaults and even increase some of his physical strength and speed.

"Now, we wait and see what happens, you no good arrancar scum. There is no way the royal Iramasha would lose against a pest such as this." Growled Koichi under his breath as he would wait to see the results of the attack he unleashed on them all. And to think, heh, this was just the start of the battle. He knew that would not be enough to kill the Espada, but it should at least take care of his goons for the meantime. And at least, if everything went through correctly, he'd have Hanako in his arms which was more then what he needed to get through this chaotic time.

"I'll keep you safe....like a loyal dog would...." Were the last words uttered out of Koichi's lips.;

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain WVMWLOu
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Left_bar_bleue0/0Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 am

{ LET IT COMMENCE }

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain 1b877012ee314b8a73a0e4ae323737400-1
:~Nacora|Sugiura :~
=============================================

=============================================
- I just want to meet the strongest fighters from the strongest land is that bad... -

Nacora stood beside the captain shinigami, facing this strong opponent infront of him. Stark the arrancar or 400 years ago he would be known as the number one ranked Espada. He had just broken his arm and Nacaora was beginning to wonder if he had made the right choice to fight the guy. He look towards the snarling face of the captain, his eyes showing nothing less than complete eagerness to see this fight to the end. As the fighters all seemed to stare each other down, Nacora's eyes widen from the sudden spite in power from a enter source. The boy's head snapped towards the direction of the power, as the entire mood of the island changed. The sudden quakes and thunder clouds. The sea's surrounding them had begun to whipped against the shores. His eyes beyond shocked, a bead of sweat slowly slid down his face. The boy's voice shuddering from the entrance " T..T..The Hell !" His heart shook with fear as he heard the bellowing sound from the dog demon, the katana in his hand trembled , his hand shaking from the adrenaline " Shit just got real.." His eyes closed for a second, trying to conquer the fear that rose up inside. To him it was more than ridiculous to fear some power that he didn't even know. For all he knew he would have to face this power before the day was over with. In his mind he entered a small yet time stilled area. It was the only place where he could speak to the one being that could calm his heart and mind. A loud screeching sound piereced his ears before the ear deafening sound of giant wings flapped in his face. The partner of his very own soul appeared.

" Why do your heart tremble when mountains crumble. That presence is truly powerful, but you've never trembled before. Remember we can make it through anything. Now man up and stop shaking !! "

Nacora retreated from his subconscious his eyes opened and his hands tightened around his hilt. The boy didn't mean to be rude but he had to check this out. His trembling heart had now been replaced by the insatiable sense of adventure he usually had. He left the group of rivals with little words before dashing off towards the main action " He's all your's Sajin." He couldn't help but feel a little guilty but this was just to tempting to pass up. Dashing from the arrancar and shinigami, he now entered the battle field of the dog demon and the others. Just in time to see the arrival of the demon's loyal dogs appear and hunt down everyone below , atleast that's what his eyes witness " This is purely chaotic. Who would release all of this on the field. Amazingly strong. I gotta meet this guy. I JUST GOT TO !" His voice was a little excited with the strong urge to meet all the strong fighters out here. This island was more than a battlefield. It was a gathering place for the stronger fighters in the world. He dashed pass the hounds his sword held in his hand, he had a feeling he wouldn't make it to that barrier without confrontation.

{ SESSION OVER }

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Left_bar_bleue5/100Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm
Hanako Yadomaru's Story
"Saved Yet Again"
Squad 1Squad 2Squad 3
ElennirCojockAgilio
PrimeraQuintoNovena
SegundaSextaCero
TreceraSeptimaCero-Primera
CuatroOctavaCero-Segunda

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain Misono4

“Drop the girl before I drop you...”
Ichigo threatened as Quinto and Cero turned their head to Ichigo. Nada looked at Ichigo without fazing. “Are you deaf? Cut your freaks off before I do it for you...” Ichigo threatened again. Nada raises his right hand and whisked it as a gesture to let go and forms a fist as a signal form up. With Hanako on the ground, she grasped her arm and looked at Nada with a leer. Suddenly, Hanako heard a familiar voice echoing through the wind. After the voice echoed through the air, howling filled the air violently. The surprised arrancars are shaken while Nada kept his composure. Multiple chaos blasts pounded upon the group as Hanako felt that someone grabbed her and now she found herself in the middle of the sky. She looked at who was holding her and recognized the person who picked her up. “Koichi.”

By looking at Koichi, Hanako felt safe, but sad at the same time because once again, she let herself get into a situation that she cannot help Koichi like she promised herself after they escaped from the Iramasha Prison. The truth is that Hanako was just a victim of facing the wrong kind of people to face off against and Hanako felt that luck made Koichi not trust her with her own safety. She is a fighter and she can stand on her own like she did against Malcolm Stone. Looking back through Koichi’s eyes, she can remember the first time they met. Vohlis sent his goons after her and she was on the run ever since she was making her way back to her pub. It was in the alleyway where Hanako noticed Koichi after he saved her from the goons. At first, she was clueless as to what happened and thought it was her wakizashi that made them fly away. However, Koichi was the one who did it. Her nickname given to her by Koichi was “Curvy Lady,” because back then, Koichi was childish and Hanako was just starting out as a restaurant owner.

When Fuma Park was attacked by two super beings, Hanako’s heart told her to go to Fuma Park and save as much as she can. In the past, Hanako was one of the adventurous folks who will go to the dangers because people are there who needed saving. Her first mistake was shooting one bullet at Senorn Iramasha, a good guy who she mistaken for the villain because of the convenient placement of the man and dog. Her kindness nearly cost her freedom as Hanako was captured by the man she was saving while his dog mutated and attacked the crowd. Koichi and Senorn are the only two who pursued her and the man and Koichi pulled her out not only the car, but out of a huge accident induced by the man’s car bomb. When they came onto the Iramasha Island, it became Hanako’s first alternate world entered. Sadly, she was arrested shortly after arriving and put into prison. It is there she would have stayed for a long time because of the shot at Senorn.

What made her fell for Koichi was when he went against the Clan’s ruling by attempting to break her out. At first, the ruckus that Koichi made nearly killed her because the troll called the Jail Keeper came to her cell to execute her because her friends are coming to get her. Hanako survived because she ran away rather than standing there. She ran into Koichi and Koichi defeated the troll, which was very hard to do according to Felix, one of Tina’s champion monsters. They all escaped the prison and the island after that. Things changed in later weeks as Hanako stopped pursuing a naïve crusade to save everyone and began pursuing criminals with rewards in mind. She became a licensed bounty hunter for the Iramasha Clan since then. On the side note, she can still get to see Koichi and work with him on hunting down criminals to keep her pub alive. Throughout the months, she hunted down many and her love for Koichi became clearer and she can guess that he felt the same about her.

Her darkest time was when she was captured again, but by the Kokuryuteishi’s Ruby Cross Commander, Yako Grim. She was taken to Zane’s mansion, which was big, but lonesome to her. During her captivity, she wished that Koichi would come and free her, but at the same time, she does not believe that Koichi would be foolish enough to try and cause a ruckus to save her and get killed. The worst of the pain was being forced to witness an execution of a shinigami as an example to her of what will happen if she tries to give them trouble. The execution reminded her of her mother and how she could have died during the London Incident. Yako and Zane tried to comfort her, but it is insulting to her on the inside to be comforted by the enemies. She a couple of times thought they can be convinced to join her as allies, but there is no turning back for them. So she escaped and made her way into the Iramasha Island, but started a battle at Ketsu’s Mansion.

In the end, Hanako was saved and recovered enough to help Koichi recover some relics off the island, but it later went south as Nada, Malcolm Stone and Tina Tal’Vohla came. Why would Tina, her long time friend joined their side and why Nada, a Primera Espada be with them? Nothing makes sense and Malcolm’s intention to kill her made it all more confusing. She felt tainted because she killed Malcolm, the first human being she killed ever in her lifetime. But something happened and Hanako gained these powers like a demon would have. Maybe it was true that she is the daughter of the Demon Lord, Vohlis. Now with her arm crushed and in Koichi’s arm, she was both happy and ashamed that she may have made Koichi worried about her that much. Looking down now, she finds Nada’s men recovering from the series of attacks that Koichi made. Looking back, she finds his new outfit to be like a prince for some reason. “That should give us some time to recover....”

Hanako noticed that the height was high enough that she should be afraid like she was before, but this time, she has a broken arm and she needed that break to use her healing magic to repair her arm... if she has that; she has to try. “Tei-Itonami, restoring breeze.” Hanako whispered before an energizing breeze passed by Koichi and Hanako, restoring both Koichi’s spent energy and Hanako’s broken arm. “Things are gonna get rough, but I feel I’m strong enough now to guide both of us through it together. I won’t let you go no matter what this time. Things have changed....” Koichi told Hanako. As Hanako witnessed, Koichi summoned his army of dogs. Like any other warrior, Hanako knew shit is getting real the moment Koichi has that manic grin on his face. “DO NOT LET THE DOG PRINCE DOWN!” cried the leading demon dog as it struck a humor with Hanako, making her smile at the thought that Koichi is indeed a prince of the demon dogs while she herself was a recently discovered princess of the maggots.

Indeed an interesting turn of events as by the numbers, Nada would not have a chance. “Koichi. Tina is in the ruins, probably because of the noise we’re making, she is going back into the underground chapel for shelter. I healed my arm, so I can maintain levitation. You can still hold my hand.” Hanako informed Koichi, knowing that he does not want to let her go, but she needed some freedom to help him. If he complied, Hanako used her air and water magic to freeze the humidity in the air and form an icy platform underneath herself, allowing her to use less energy to maintain her flight while covering the underside of her long ball-gown skirt. Hanako reached out with her left hand. “Come! Menoken!” She beckoned before her demon sword disappeared from Nada’s grasp and materialized into Hanako’s grasp. From there, she kept holding onto Koichi’s left hand while observing the demon dogs’ assault below while Koichi is making things easier with blasts and enhancement for Ichigo.

The fight below seemed bad as Nada’s army was retaliating with an organized barrage of bala or cero they can fire off rapidly like bullets. Suddenly, a wildly twisting bolt of energy is breaking through the air towards Koichi. Hanako responded by pointing her sword at the cero while putting some energy into the blade’s tip, causing the cero to redirect itself to Menoken before being absorbed into it. The attack was strong as Hanako’s arm was shaking after catching it with her sword. “That’s a strong one...strong enough to hurt you pretty bad, Koichi...” Hanako commented while panting because she took the full brunt of a unique form of cero. She checked on her allies and found three people down there; two are veterans Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime Inoue while one she is not familiar with. Knowing about the dogs, they are safe enough for her and Koichi to go down there to talk to them. “Let us meet them while we wait. They would take some time and I need to retrieve my new pet.” Hanako suggested to Koichi while looking at Ichigo and the others below.

Soul Stone Arc, Prologue: The Arms of Pain HitomiDOA4C1
Normally, Hanako would go off on her own, but she would rather stay holding hand with Koichi because Koichi nearly lost her many times and he would need that security so he would not go berserk with the thought that she would have died. To conserve energy, Hanako shifted back to her base form before hearing a familiar sound of a boom. Her attention was redirected from her allies and to Nada who stood before them, scuffed up and dirty from the battle. “I do applaud for your followers’ zeal, but I do see this as a waste of space. Thousands upon only sixteen is nothing more than one evidence that you feared something. Perhaps, she is your heart as he told me about before. Fear me not as I am no longer an Espada as I am free to roam and abandon.” Nada spoke to Koichi. “Careful, Koichi...a man who abandoned many things is one who has more power because they don’t have restraints.” Hanako warned Koichi as she creates a battlefield in the sky with a simple trick of ice magic.

Nada looked around as the ice began forming into an arena at an accelerated rate compared to normal freezing speed. Then he looked at Koichi in the eyes. Hanako inevitably was looking into Nada’s eyes and felt no life in him like he abandoned his own life; it scared her to think that it could be Koichi if she died. She felt weighed down, not by the pressure that he is exerting, but by the void of emotions that was slowly eating her alive in her soul. “I see that Hanako is not all that strong for a half-bred demon princess. It is typical that her human side would feel my unique aura; an aura that is not a reiatsu. It is empathy turning against her as we speak.” Nada spoke as he watched Hanako suffer. “Now, we wait and see what happens, you no good arrancar scum. There is no way the royal Iramasha would lose against a pest such as this.” Koichi growled. At this rate, it will be personal for Koichi.

Seeing that her arena was made, she can at least block out his allies while he and Koichi fight with her in the background, keeping the arena maintained while away from the misery that Nada made around him. Nada raised his hand and removed his gloves, revealing a pair of boney claws that was long enough to pierce through thick skin. Hanako walked to one far end of the arena so she can stay out of harm’s way when Koichi fights. Knowing Nada, the idea is to force her to collapse the ice arena so that his allies can join in gang up on Koichi. “Give him hell. I cannot let myself take another life anyway.” Hanako consented to Koichi. “I’ll keep you safe....like a loyal dog would....” Koichi uttered in response. Hanako can only watch at this point as Nada prepared himself for combat against the Demon Dog Prince with Hanako as the improvised prize at this point; Nada wanted to kill her as Koichi wanted to save her.

Koichi howls at Enemy Force (9) == (19) Enemy Force is unaffected.
Koichi attacks Cero-Primera (15) == (1) Cero-Primera is paralyzed by injury.
Koichi attacks Cero-Segunda (17) == (12) Cero-Segunda is injured.
Koichi attacks Enemy Force (19) (9) (1) (16) (17) == (9) (14) (2) (17) (1) The chaos blasts shook them off guard.
Koichi attacks Enemy Force (9) (7) == (16) (8) The Enemy Force withstand.
Koichi attacks Nada (4) (11) == (13) (13) Nada was a bit dirty, but was unfazed.
HANAKO CASTS “RESTORING BREEZE”!!
Restoring Breeze heals Hanako and Koichi (17) (17) == (11) (18) Hanako’s arm is no longer broken and most of Koichi’s lost energy is restored.
KOICHI SUMMONS DEMON DOG ARMY!!
Demon Dog Army attacks Enemy Force (10) (2) (6) (9) (11) (13) (17) (18) (19) (7) == (6) (4) (5) (16) (13) (9) (8) (8) (11) (14) Enemy Force suffered severe damages.
Cero-Primera is KIA
Cero-Segunda is KIA
Some Demon Dogs are KIA during Assault by counter barrage of Bala
KOICHI USES “CHAOS CLUSTER”!! (19)
(16) Enemy Force is hit.
KOICHI ENHANCES ICHIGO!!
Under that effect, Ichigo’s powers are enhanced two-folds.
NADA CASTS “SERPENTINE CERO”!!
HANAKO USED MENOKEN!!
MENOKEN CONVERTED SERPENTINE CERO INTO CERO BARRIER!!
While protected by Cero Barrier, any metaphysical attacks will have -10 against Hanako and Koichi.
HANAKO SUMMONS ICY SKY ARENA!!
While under the effects of Icy Sky Arena, Hanako, Koichi and Nada are sent to a different thread and render it private.

Squad 1Squad 2Squad 3
ElennirCojockAgilio
PrimeraQuintoNovena
SegundaSextaCero
TreceraSeptimaCero-Primera
CuatroOctavaCero-Segunda
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum