Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Park? Left_bar_bleue0/0A Peaceful Park? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Peaceful Park? Empty A Peaceful Park?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:11 pm
This was supposed to be a peaceful park? If so, then why were these kids poking him and talking to him. Zack had been laying in the grass of the Wagama Park minding his own business when three kids that looked around the age of 11 walked over to him, sat down, and started poking him. At first he ignored it. He didn't even let his brown eyes give the kids a quick glance. This would give the annoyance exactly what it wanted. Attention. Instead he laid there and let out a small sigh. this wasn't a sigh of boredom, or annoyance. It was a sigh of peace. being in this garden made him feel like he could escape all the pressures of the world. He felt his long, thickly spiked, white hair blow whichever way the wind decided to make it blow. Zack felt his clothes do the same. Today he was wearing a black collared jacket that was unzipped so you could see his upper body, and dark blue jeans. He was also wearing black shoes but they weren’t on his feet right now. They were laid above his head.

As the kids went on trying to get his attention Zack's patience started breaking. The first sign of this was his eye twitching. He sat up and the kids backed away a few steps. Were they afraid now? No. Thy were just waiting to see what he would do. After Zack didn't move for a while they came back over to him. One of them poked him in the head and another one poked him in the cheek. this tie it was all a distraction. The last kid moved behind Zack slowly and unseen. The kid gabbed Zack's shoes and started to run. He yelled for the other two to run as well. Zack looked back as the kids broke into a sprint and noticed his shoes missing. "Dang kids." he said as he got up on two feet. He ran after them. The kids looked back and their eyes widened. Either Zack's speed surprised them or his height did. Zack didn't care. He just wanted to get those annoying kids in his grasp! "Just give up! I'm older then you and you can't out run me!" the fifteen year old yelled at the kids. That task of catching them would now be more difficult then he thought because the kids broke off in different directions. Zack stopped and the kids formed a triangle around Zack. Each of them were about ten feet away. Zack glared at the one with his shoes.

The Wagama Park was supposed to be a peaceful place. There was supposed to be no big disturbances. So much for that rule. People started to look at Zack and the kids now. Some with annoyed looks on their face and some with an interested look on their face...

Last edited by Zack Williams on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling of words)
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

A Peaceful Park? Empty Re: A Peaceful Park?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 am

Yang Iramasha
A Peaceful Park? YANGNEW

Ahh Earth a beautiful yet dispicable place; well the planet itself wasnt the problem oh no; the planet was a wonderful place to live...it was the humans that made it a terrible place. For centuries Yang watched as they slowy destryed this once proud and noble planet; it was ashamed that these people picked such assholes to be their leaders.
But never the less once in a while Yang would leave her island and the Iramasha island to come to the main lands to see just how bad things had gotten or improved since the last time she set foot there.
Yang's silver hair sparkled under the afternoon sun; drawing a lot of attention to her, not only her hair though, her eyes. A brilliant almost peircing pink caught the attention of many too. She wore a jacket; one that looked almost like a dress but had a belt at the waist.
A Peaceful Park? 1194406574
(Like that)
It wasnt cold out, but Yang wore it regardless. A few steps behind her were her body guards, all dressed in striking black suites with matching black shades; she would supose they drew attention to her aswell but it didnt matter.

As Yang walked though the park she expected to see laughter and fun times had by children..but that isnt what she found. She found a boy, surrounded by a few other, Yang wantched for a bit.
"Gentlemen, I present to you earths future generation."
She gestured to the boys; she was speaking to her guards.
Dissapointed at what she saw Yang desided to see what this was all about.
"Now, now boys...out numbering someone is what you do when your in a battle; and surly this park isnt for battles."
She pasued for a moment and looked at each and every one of them, including the one in the center.
"Now, why are you harrasing this poor boy?"
She questioned the others before looking at the one being 'picked' on.
"And how on earth do you allow such a thing to happen?"

||Kitty's Characters||

A Peaceful Park? PLEASEWORK2
Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 am
Zack titled his head in confusion as he saw the woman walk up to them. The boys were silent for the moment. Zack glanced at one of them and saw that they were looking at the body guards behind her. The fifteen year old smirked as he saw fear in the other kids eyes. The kids were still silent. "Go on kids. Don't be all quiet now. Answer the lady." Zack said and kept that smirk One of the kids looked at Zack with a glare and then spoke up. "Well. You see." he started and decided to think of a story really fast. "We were supposed to be tending to one of the gardens and we saw him laying there. We walked over and nicely asked him to move but he ignored us so we had to get him up and out of the way somehow." the kid said and the other two nodded with an innocent look on their face. Zack's jaw dropped as he listened to this lie. He shook his head before he spoke to answer the woman's question.

"Not only are they pests but they are liars to. This is what actually happened." Zack said and stopped to twist his head and glare at the one that just finished telling his sorry. "I was laying over there with my eyes closed enjoying this supposed to be peaceful place. Then I felt something poke my side. I looked and saw the three kids around me. I decided to ignore them because that's what people did to me when I was their age and annoying. I thought maybe if I didn't give them the attention that they wanted then maybe they would go away but no. They kept going. Then they decided that if they couldn't get any attention that way they would take my shoes. After they did that I finally cracked and got up to run after them and my shoes and that's how it got to this." he said and turned to the one with his shoes. He got ready to sprint again. He knew that he could probably catch one of them. He ran at the one holding his shoes and they just threw it over his head to a different one. Zack sighed and got back in the middle of the triangle.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am

Yang Iramasha

Yang listened to the boys speak, she siged slightly. If only they knew how old she was maybe then they'd think twice about lying...hell if only they knew what she was. Yangs arms folded on her stomach as her eyes stared straight into the boys's eyes who was lying to her.
"Your a terrible lier."
She said simply before turning back to the boy in the middle.
"I know your telling the truth."
She nodded slightly as if approving of his honesty. Yang returned her attention to the other boys.
"I want all of you to line up there now."
She said with a very stern voice as she pointed to the sidewalk. She watched as they all did as they were told. Slowly she began her way infront of them; she motioned for the other boy, the one that was being harassed to come over too. By now many people were watching.
"Now boy. You live in a time where lies and harassment should be adressed as a problem. A serious problem."
She began as she paced from one end of the line to another; she almost seemed like some drill sargent at the moment.
"I want you boys to turn to this young man and appogise. With honesty; if I sence any dishonest appolagies you will have to continue to appoligise to him until it is sencere(sp)"
She said, her eyes were rather cold dispite them being the warm hue of pink that they were. She saw fear in the boys right now, that didnt matter; if this world wanted any hope of digging its way out of the grave that it was currently in...it would have to start with the youngest generations for they will be the ones to shape the future. She looked over at Zack.
"Stand here"
She motioned to center front of the boys so they were all looking at one another.
"Well...he's waiting."

||Kitty's Characters||

Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 am
Zack watched as the boys did as they were told and lined up. He smiled. Justice was finally being served. The boys slowly walked up to Zack one by one and apologized. All but the last one. He decided he would be rebellious. The boy walked up to Zack and began his "apology". "I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you are so weak and small that you have to have other people fight your battles for you." he said and gave Zack a cocky smirk. He was waiting on the others to laugh but they didn't He looked back at them. They were all still afraid of the woman that had told them to line up and apologize. The boy backed up a few steps and bowed to Zack. This bow wasn't of respect though. It was just another little action to add on to the tease.

Zack's eye twitched again. He was about to make a grab for the kid but he took a deep breath. Now was the time when self control came in handy. He could control himself for now but if that boy said one more smart remark or did something like that again Zack didn't know if he would be able to hold himself back. He clenched his fists as another way of stopping himself. "C’mon little boy. I don’t have time for this and I doubt you do either. Just apologize so you can go on about your day and I can do the same." Zack said as an attempt to try and reason with the boy. The attempt was unsuccessful as the boy just stuck his tongue out at Zack and the woman.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 am

Yang Iramasha

Yang sighed, and rolled her eyes a bit, this last child was becomming rather annoying to her. She looked over at the other boys.
"Leave."
She figured that this one bou was their leader, if it was one thing she'd know leaders...well human leaders were nothing without their followers.
The boys stood frozen for a moment before she shot the most bone chilling death glare at them only then did they run off. She turned to the last boy.
"Now...do you want to appoligise with honesty or would you rather have your tongue ripped out?"
Her eyes were cold, her tone of voice ws harsh and her facial expression was one that ment buisness.
"Your quite the annoyance; all you have to do is simply appoligise like you mean it and you'll be on your merry little way. Now...tell me, boy; do you like us this much that you would choose to defy my orders and thus causing your reunion with your friends to be delayed?" She tauted him, her expression, eyes and tone just filled with more acid. This was one way she controled humans, by fear. She had a special quality about her...being a bit of a demon..literally.

||Kitty's Characters||

Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 am
The boy watched as his "friends" ran away. He watched them. After they left he listened to the woman but he didn't dare make eye contact. The truth was that he had been afraid all along but now that the others are gone he knew he didn't have any back up. He could put on this facade now longer. He walked back up to Zack but still didn't look up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to annoy you. I-I just wanted to have some fun. That's all. I apologize to you too lady for wasting your time." he said and began to walk away. “Wait. If you want to have fun without ending up in this type of trouble why don't you go play a game of tag with your friends somewhere else or do something that won't bother other people. After all one of the rules here are to not disturb tourists."Zack said and nodded to the kid. The kid nodded back and ran back to the rest of their group.

Zack then turned to the woman. "Thanks. How can I repay you for getting rid of them?" he asked. He then wondered about why she helped him. Most people just looked but didn't help. they would just walk by and whisper to who ever they were with about Zack and the three boys. What made her decide to help? She had said that lies and harassment were a serious problem and Zack was pretty sure that some other people felt that way too so why didn't they help before she did?
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

Yang Iramasha

Yang watched as the boy finally gave in and appoligized. She nodded in approval and then watched as he flead back to the comforts of his group before turning her attention to the one that was being harrased.
By now her eyes had gone back to their regular state adn her faceial expression was much softer, she chuckeled a little bit as he asked how he could repay her. In truth if she had desided that he was going to have to make it up to her, she would have enslaved him and had him work at the mansion as a maid or something. But at the moment she had enough servents.
"No need for repayment."
She smiled slightly, she could see the confusion in his eyes, she guessed why and desided to answer his unasked questions.
"I helped you because no one else was, if people are to change they'll have to look up to someone and see this act performed a number of times before it begins to register to them that they should help."
She pasued for a moment and motioned her body guards to stay close by.
"My name is Yang by the way."
She was in a good mood today so she desided this was all in order.
"Humm...You seem differnt for a human for some reason."
She said tilting her head just a bit.

||Kitty's Characters||

Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:37 am
Zack smiled as she chuckled. He nodded. "I see. That makes sense. If only there were more people that thought the way you did." he said and kept the smile on his face. "I'm Zack. Zack Williams and I've been told that a lot in the past. Then again, I'm not really a human. I'm actually a Null." he said and stopped for a moment. Some people reacted weirdly after he told them he was Null. Zack didn't think that this woman would be that type of person though so he kept talking. "It's nice to meet you yang and thanks again for the help." he said. he then glanced to the people in the suites that had been behind her. They moved around now but they stayed pretty close to the two.

"I’m guessing by the appearance that the men in suites are your body guards. That's what they look like." Zack said and wished he hadn't really jumped to a conclusion like that. They could just be friends that decided to wear the same thing today. A lot of people did that. He watched them closely before looking back at Yang. If they were why would she need them. She seemed to be able to scare people pretty easily but then again those were kids. Older people probably wouldn't give in that quick and there were a lot of dangerous people out there. He shook is head before he got lost in thought...again.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am

Yang Iramasha

"Humm..a Null. Intereting."
She thought for a moment, new breeds were poping up every few cenuries and she'd guessed Nulls were one of them. In truth she had no idea what they were but she was sure she'd find out soon enough.The boy asked if the men were her body guards, she chuckeled again, he seemed a little bit timid.
"Yes they are. I dont like doing my dirty work unless i absolutly have to."
She explained.
"Nulls, are they able to sence others presence as in other beings?"
She wondered, it didnt look like he realised she wasnt human.

Her libaray at her house, yes her house was definatly big enough to hold a library with quite an imperssive collection. It had a lot of information about differnt races besides humans; which she'd need if ever she were to encounter one.

||Kitty's Characters||

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum