Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Aiyoku Benzene
Aiyoku Benzene
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa]

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 pm
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Aiyoku Benzene
Appearance:
Spoiler:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: Aiyoku lives up to her name. She acts and dresses as an essence of pure lust. She doesn't mind it though and won't fight it. If called a slut, or whore, she tends to laugh and throw something right back at the one who had called her such, saying something along the lines of "Mad cause I get more than you've dreamed? And trust me honey, I've seen your sheets. Man can you dream! Ha!"

She has no problem expressing her thoughts and ideas and tends to always want to tinker with the belongings of others, as well as mess with the chemical structure of anything and everything, especially hollows. Though she may be a bit sexual, she tends to also have a mysterious side to her, being someone that no one truly knows everything about. Something about her seems to draw others in.

Aiyoku does not exactly believe in true love. She sees the search for such as a giant waste of time, effort and energy which is inefficient and causes nothing but problems. To her, if it is not efficient and does not help or prove as useful, then it is better of destroyed. This goes for people, items and monsters alike.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: Not much is known about the one named Aiyoku or much about her past. She barely even remembers her life when she was alive. All she can remember is that she grew up around lust. A lustful father that satisfied a lustful mother and two sisters, one older and another that was younger, that worked at a brothel. The young woman never wished to work at the brothel as her sisters did, however she was forced to do so one night as a way to help her father pay off his debts.

The young woman was sold for a night to a man who had an odd glance in his eyes. That of insanity. Aiyoku was scared of this man but for her father she ignored her instincts and went to the room with the man. Upon locking the door, when the girl faced the man, he stabbed her. He stated that his only pleasure was to watch a woman in a slow painful death and that was all the pleasure he needed. This is what brought the female to her death.

Once bring brought to the Seireitei, the girl aimed to better herself in anyway she could, working where needed. However, being too scared to use her body for anything. She would instead, use her words, her actions, in order to get what she wanted. As time continued, she lived by her name but not once using her body as a way to gain anything that she wanted.

Soon enough, the girl graduated at the top three in her class, becoming a member of the twelfth division. With the years passing quickly, the girl gained her rank to being the fourth seat in a short amount of time due to her determination. She has kept this position ever since.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Omoi
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Inner World: Omoi lives in the world of emotion. Within her world, everything is black and white besides the people and wildlife. Trees, Grass, Mountains, Buildings, and so on do not have a color. The only thing that does seem to have a color that isn't a person or a form of wildlife is the water which is normally swayed by the little Water Nymph, Omoi.

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance :
Spoiler:

PhatomTech: No Part Exists

Release: Set their desires free, Omoi!

Shikai Description:
Spoiler:

Shikai Abilities: For her Shikai, Aiyoku is only able to mess with the emotions of which she feels and use them to tamper with the emotions of her enemy. This can only be made by physical contact with her opponent and being able to remain close to them for a short period of tame to initiate the activation of the emotions in her opponent.
With these emotions, she can cause a shut down of actions, such as speaking or panicking as well as cancel out anger or other emotions. However, Omoi must be brought to Aiyoku's lips and an incantation must be stated for such a thing to happen. That is why contact is needed between Aiyoku's lips and her opponent.

Lips of Compulsion: This is a move that Aiyoku has had for as long as she can remember. The only way to activate any of the types of Compulsion, she must say a different phrase before activating it. However, once activated, it must stay with her for 3-6 posts, depending on the power.
Spoiler:

Does Not Apply Yet:
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities:
Aiyoku, once taking in her bankai form, no longer needs her blade to her lips in order to do the moves of her shikai, however, she gains a new list of skills to use with them.

Touch of the Elements: When in her bankai state, other elements or classes of water are able to be used but are no longer restricted by the touch of her lips, instead by the touch of her hand and blade. If touched when in this phase, the enemy will be stuck with the effect, unable to get out of it.

Spoiler:

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: A soft clicking echoed along the long corridors of an empty hall within the barracks of squad twelve in the Gotei 13. The sound continued in simple taps along the marble tiled floors. Click... Click... Click... Click... the sound echoed before come to a complete halt. The sound of a sliding door opening could be heard at the very back of the hallway before the clicking continued.

A soft squeak could be heard from the movement of a chair as a slender figure took it's seat within the captain's office of Squadron twelve and just taking a breather. The figure's busty figure remained concealed below what seemed to be the traditional robes of the shinigami. Her traditional robes draped over her being but being held by a black belt which held the fabric close to her curvy frame accenting every curve and sway of her body in a flattering manor.

The soft sapphire eyes of the female seemed to be looking over paper work as her dainty and delicate fingers moved within their soft gloves and grabbed hold of a pen before they began to sign each of the papers before her. If she didn't fill this out, no one would do so for her. "Goodness.. They refuse to give me a break, huh?" Came the soft voice of the female, a lustful purr being carried along with her tone out of mere instinct and in a natural manor. She stopped writing as the sound of footsteps approached her office, causing her to stand as she waited.

A man stepped in quickly, bowing his head in respect to the female and she merely nodded. "Report." she commanded the man as her smooth hands placed themselves within the curves of her hips, causing the man to stare at her figure before clearing his throat and speaking.

"Uh.. Yes ma'am! It seems that the main motherboard of the computer cannot handle the recent modifications given to it. It is rejecting the modifications and is practically tearing itself apart as well as any files within it. What do you think we should do before captain returns and sees this?"

The man spoke panicked but calmed himself but also gained a sigh from the woman. Her midnight black hair swayed slightly as she turned her head. Turn it off, enter it into safety mode and annalyze all files. Report back any and all findings." She stated, causing the man to bow after gaining his order and leave, sliding back the door and running back to the main lab.

~'God this job is a pain... Oh well. Atleast the people are cute.'~ Aiyoku thought to herself before letting out a light laugh and returning to her desk, letting her fingers coil around her pen and continue with her paper work.

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills
  • Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidou: Adept
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Adept

Last edited by Aiyoku Benzene on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty Re: Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa]

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: n/a
Tier: 2-3

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] WVMWLOu
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty Re: Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa]

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:41 pm
archived

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] XmGUKMS
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 am
Unarchiving this nigga over here to the approved section.

Empty, blank space.
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:27 pm
Thankies. Typing here so I can find the sheet with ease later. And marking my claims back. ♥

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:08 pm
Archivitizing for the inactivities! Post HERE if you wish to retrieve your character.

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Qx494h
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 pm
Character shouldn't be archived due to me waiting for Crow to post in our thread.

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:27 am

✖| Oppiez Daisy~ |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

Yuri Approval!
Moving! Gao! MOOVVIIINGG!!
'Dis was a mistake on our part, I see that you posted 14 days before the archiving had happened, if you don't believe me here it is!
Gurururururu!~

Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Image
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Aiyoku Benzene [APPROVED SHINIGAMI 2-3] [Owned by Circa] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:09 pm
[adm]Archived due to member inactivity. Please post HERE to retrieve this character.[/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread