Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Training in the forest.  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 pm by Lillian

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Training in the forest.  EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by darkfunnel

» One Lump or Two
Training in the forest.  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by Ame no ko

» Intruder Alert?
Training in the forest.  EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by Siegharty

» A Dip Into The Nether [Calypso Solo]
Training in the forest.  EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by Lillian

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
Training in the forest.  EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:28 pm by Lillian

» My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss]
Training in the forest.  EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:51 pm by Siegharty

» Awoo!
Training in the forest.  EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:36 am by Mirja Eeola

» Meeting Of Mages
Training in the forest.  EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» Hono Kaen [Shinigami; 4-5] [Hazard Rating E]
Training in the forest.  EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:31 am by Gamma

Top posters
THEFROST
Training in the forest.  I_vote_lcapTraining in the forest.  I_voting_barTraining in the forest.  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Training in the forest.  I_vote_lcapTraining in the forest.  I_voting_barTraining in the forest.  I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2787 registered users
The newest registered user is BitterHawk

Our users have posted a total of 138055 messages in 20619 subjects

Training in the forest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training in the forest.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Training in the forest.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training in the forest.  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Training in the forest.    Training in the forest.  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 am

Training in the forest.  Aya_Natsume_tenjou_tenge_by_titaniaerza

|||Aya|||

Training in the forest.  KcatldTraining in the forest.  Bg8hatTraining in the forest.  Kcatld

Anna was once again wondering around without James. Aiming to find a calm place in the forest, she set out on her walk while smiling the entire time. He brilliant smile was heartwarming to all that saw her during which Anna's very presence gave a soothing feel to the area. Even the plants around her seemed to relax as she walked slowly past them, the tree's seemingly becoming greener on thier leaves as if saying 'Thank You' to her. Though during this little walk, animals flocked to her wanting to play. Anna sat below a tree with a few of the locals and started to pet the white fur of all the bunnies.

The flapping of wings was heard as Anna turned her head to see a raven whose feathers shined with s metallic sheen land on her left shoulder, only to peck at little Anna's neck. It seemed it was intrigued by the necklace she wore. Its golden etching were in truth, embedded into her skin as a mount for the crystal on her collarbone(1). Anna smiled at the raven and patted its small head lightly, the raven cawing in content as she did so.

The rabbits jumped away as Anna shifted position and began to stand. Pushing on her knee with her hands to help her stand. The Raven stayed on her shoulder as she began to walk further into the forest, eventually coming across a long brown haired female in priestess robes holding what seemed to be.. a katana? Seeing the blade, Anna's Seishin Buki appeared on her waste in the form of Chalkrams as she hid behind a tall tree south east of hte woman, hoping she would be safe.

1 - Inferring that it is a Cruxis Crystal, though while not approved she has one. But not officially until its approved.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDepartingFlame

Training in the forest.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD