Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Makuasiu o.O
Makuasiu o.O
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing Water (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing Water (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Healing Water (Closed) Empty Healing Water (Closed)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 am
Makuasiu-_-Senri

Healing Water (Closed) 0-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried the tears of humans, Now I watch humans cry and bottle the tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind carried Makuasiu to a nearby beach. When he felt it was safe he morphed back into his shifter appearance. He looked around at the beautiful beach but there was something wierd about it. "There's white stuff falling from the sky. This ain't what I think it is."
It was snow. Makuasiu began to absorb a little of the snow. He felt a load lift off him. "I woulds say this is holy water but that would hurt like hell." He looked at the ocean which seemed to be moving as if it were 100 degrees outside. Makuasiu wondered if all the water on this island was healing water. He entered Shishi Modo form and summoned his schythe. He dropped the schythe in the water and began to drain the ocean. "I'm pretty sure this island won't miss one ocean."

He then jumped headfirst into the ocean, healing any wounds caused by battle. He absorbed some of this pleasant tasting into his legs in order to move faster, seeing that he is a water manipulator. After the ocean was depleated, and his thirst was satisfied , he decided it was time to get the the hell off the island before more unpleasant things happen, like with the arrancar and his extreme speed.

Healing Water (Closed) Tumblr_lpm7my15YE1qi6flyo1_500

-Can you die a little faster?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum