Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mischevang Family Tree

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 pm

soooo, I think I'll apply

Sister name:
Raven Mischevang

Body Age:
Mid 20s I suppose

Who's side are they on?
Along the way, she's found her own path. Eventually, she found Kenji Yuudeshi, son of Shadin. He challenged her, and in turn she sealed him within herself, thus forcing herself as a Ziamichi host. Shadin got tired and annoyed at having his son sealed, and eventually he fought with Raven. He successfully damaged her to the extent where the roles between herself and Kenji were reversed, as he overpowered the seal which was weakened along with herself, and forced her from the position of a host to the ziamichi spirit. The seal was strong enough to continue binding the two together, and Kenji would be far too inexperienced to get rid of her himself. Plus, he wouldn't really want to, and seeing as how she's pretty much sealed herself, escaping would prove arduous lest he gave consent. I think this made sense... Sorta. Ashlei's

Intentions:
Firstly, escape Kenji, so as to regain her freedom.

Speciality:
Negotiations would most likely be her forte. On the other hand, she may be well-versed in terms of defense, as her ability is centered around "sealing".

Why You should be a Sister?:
Cause I felt like it; that, and, I can make it fit into Kenji and Dotte's history. Plus, how fun would it be to have Shadin's Son be a Ziamichi Host to a Mischevang sister?!

Last edited by LatinDoge on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:01 am
Sister name:
Mikan 'Miki' Mischevang

Body Age:
16 to 19 years of age

Who's side are they on?
Ashlei

Intentions:
Her intentions in life are not too sure as of yet and still digging for answers of her actual goal in life of the reasons why she has been with Ashlei and for what purpose she became an arrancar to follow the footsteps of her sister. While in search of these answers, all she knew was to crave for more power until she understands the true intentions of being alive until now.

Speciality:
In terms of intelligence and inventions, she can be considered as 'one of the many genius inventors' because of how her powers work. Not the best but she can be relied on when you're in need of help.

Why You should be a Sister?:
It really gives more plots for the rise of the Mischevang Sisters and Mikan herself after a long while of dissapearance. Mikan was made for the sake of plots and development, to see how much she could grow within the period of time with her sisters and create interesting plots & relationships with each and every people she would meet in the future.

Empty, blank space.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 am

I'll be happy to let Sou and Kuru make these idea's into sisters (and a remake for sou considering Mikan has tried to happen many times before already X3)

Nitro pulled out tho so his character will not be on this list. After some talk, Nitro is back

If you guys need help with any of the application, please do not fret to hunt me down and ask.

Seraphim
Seraphim
Starter Member

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:47 am
Sister name: Sophia "Sophie or Soph" Mischevang

Body Age: Young Adult (21-ish)

Who's side are they on? Ashlei's side.

Intentions:
Sophia's intentions is advancement, evolution and achievement. Her intentions are purely scientific and logic all she cares about is her family and science but evolution and genetics have often interested her.

Speciality: Sophia's specialty is by far her advanced mind, using a cyber mind and phantom tech as well as her naturally blessed mind and high intelligence Sophia is an incredible inventor and strategist.

Why You should be a Sister?: Well after reading about the Mischevang Family I found it interesting and got a great idea straight up for a character. The concept which is already existing makes it easy to create the character and very fun. Not to mention just why not? Although being a student I probably will be working on it for quite a while...

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 pm

The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 Cirno_x_suwako_by_ai_wa-d6w39ou

REVIEWING

Well, since Chaozi is MIA at the moment, I'll take over with the family and keep this shittu going. With that said, I'll allow you to join and I hope to see at least a WIP up pretty soon. Link the WIP when you get this app going.

The Mischevang Family Tree - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum